Parents file lawsuit against 5 girls for false sexual assault

Discuss what's wrong with American women. Share problems, experiences and stories about them and why they suck so bad that you've had to resort to dating abroad and foreign women.
redfeather
Freshman Poster

Parents file lawsuit against 5 girls for false sexual assault

Post by redfeather »

These parents are fighting back against these five girls who admitted they lied and made up the false sexual assault claims, but how much money will they waste for nothing.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/11 ... mpaign=DMS
Retired Army Colonel (Combat Arms)
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Parents file lawsuit against 5 girls for false sexual assault

Post by MrMan »

The maximum penalty for false accusations should be the same as the maximum penalty of the crime that the accused could have faced, up to the death penalty, but the standard of proof against them should be the same in a criminal court.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MrMan wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 10:29 pm
The maximum penalty for false accusations should be the same as the maximum penalty of the crime that the accused could have faced, up to the death penalty, but the standard of proof against them should be the same in a criminal court.
:lol:
Says the bona fide SIMP who defends the honor and virtues of females everywhere on this very forum.
:lol:
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Contrarian, I believe women should be treated fairly. There are women who are decent human beings, and there are wicked women, too.

Your the one who confessed to paying for a woman's virginity operation to deceive the next man. That's doing something to hurt a man ostinsebly to help a woman.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

redfeather wrote:
December 9th, 2018, 2:36 pm
These parents are fighting back against these five girls who admitted they lied and made up the false sexual assault claims, but how much money will they waste for nothing.

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2018/10/11 ... mpaign=DMS

I just read the article, I hope the parents sued the crap out of the girls parents and the school. The girls all later admitted that they made up the allegations of sexual assault. This false allegations crap has to stop and women who file false allegations need to face jail time.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."