Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Discuss news and current events around the world.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Post Reply
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7112
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by Cornfed » December 21st, 2018, 10:35 am

Holy crap. Maybe Trump isn't the gutless blowhard he seemed to be. First Syria and now this. Maybe the Q-anon stuff is right.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/12/20/us/p ... rawal.html




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2944
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm

What took him so long? This is a huge reason many people voted for him.

We've wasted billions on these stupid "wars," yet libtards would prefer to keep them going instead of paying for an illegal immigrant wall.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on December 21st, 2018, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2325
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by gsjackson » December 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm

I'm starting to think maybe so, and that the Q movement is over the true target -- Israel and the American ZOG. Q has said that Israel will be saved for last (and if Q actually is JFK Jr., he surely would have learned that Israel was the prime mover in the murder of his father). Also, there's a Trump speech floating around the Q world -- not sure if it's from the campaign or his presidency -- in which Trump identifies all the true perps, and delivers what to me seems like a veiled threat to Israel. He says that his administration is a "true existential threat" to "them" (the Deep State). Existential threat is a term that Israel always uses to describe Iran and all the other Mideast neighbors it uses Uncle Bully to terrorize. I've never seen the term used anyplace else.

Whatever the Trump objective is, Israel is surely feeling the squeeze, if U'S troops actually do leave Syria. Russia has read them the Riot Act about any more bombing missions in Syria. The most satisfying outcome -- Russia concocts a false flag to give Israel a heaping dose of its own medicine, and bombs them back to the Stone Age, taking out their nukes. Just like it did to Georgia in '08.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2325
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by gsjackson » December 21st, 2018, 4:15 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm
What took him so long? This is a huge reason many people voted for him.

We've wasted billions on these stupid "wars," yet libtards would prefer to keep them going instead of paying for an illegal immigrant wall.
According to the Q world, what has taken so long is getting all the necessary actors into place for a massive strike on the Deep State and its war machine, including quite a bit of personnel turnover in the FBI and DOJ. They seem to think Kelly, Mattis, Sessions and Admiral Rogers are all going to re-emerge as part of the military tribunal justice system that the bad guys will be thrown into.

I don't know how valid all this is, but if any significant part of it is true then the next several months are going to be very interesting. The corporate media won't cover it, of course, until they're forced to. But stay tuned. If some form of martial law is imposed in the U.S., that will be a good thing.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2425
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by OutWest » December 21st, 2018, 6:01 pm

gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm
I'm starting to think maybe so, and that the Q movement is over the true target -- Israel and the American ZOG. Q has said that Israel will be saved for last (and if Q actually is JFK Jr., he surely would have learned that Israel was the prime mover in the murder of his father). Also, there's a Trump speech floating around the Q world -- not sure if it's from the campaign or his presidency -- in which Trump identifies all the true perps, and delivers what to me seems like a veiled threat to Israel. He says that his administration is a "true existential threat" to "them" (the Deep State). Existential threat is a term that Israel always uses to describe Iran and all the other Mideast neighbors it uses Uncle Bully to terrorize. I've never seen the term used anyplace else.

Whatever the Trump objective is, Israel is surely feeling the squeeze, if U'S troops actually do leave Syria. Russia has read them the Riot Act about any more bombing missions in Syria. The most satisfying outcome -- Russia concocts a false flag to give Israel a heaping dose of its own medicine, and bombs them back to the Stone Age, taking out their nukes. Just like it did to Georgia in '08.
To compare Israel to Georgia in terms of a Russian attack is to compare apples to chainsaws. The Israeli airforce alone is far superior to that of Russia, and their nukes have multiple survival layers, including submarine based nukes, that make an attack suicidal. Like it or not, the Israeli military is not Georgia, it's one of the most potent in the world. Russians have flown against Israeli pilots numbers of times. They lost every time. So, one might run their hands with Glee at the prospect of the death of every Jew, but scenarios as you describe are just fantasy. The Russians are not fools.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2325
Joined: June 12th, 2010, 3:08 pm
Location: New Orleans, LA USA
Contact:

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by gsjackson » December 22nd, 2018, 1:18 am

OutWest wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 6:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm
I'm starting to think maybe so, and that the Q movement is over the true target -- Israel and the American ZOG. Q has said that Israel will be saved for last (and if Q actually is JFK Jr., he surely would have learned that Israel was the prime mover in the murder of his father). Also, there's a Trump speech floating around the Q world -- not sure if it's from the campaign or his presidency -- in which Trump identifies all the true perps, and delivers what to me seems like a veiled threat to Israel. He says that his administration is a "true existential threat" to "them" (the Deep State). Existential threat is a term that Israel always uses to describe Iran and all the other Mideast neighbors it uses Uncle Bully to terrorize. I've never seen the term used anyplace else.

Whatever the Trump objective is, Israel is surely feeling the squeeze, if U'S troops actually do leave Syria. Russia has read them the Riot Act about any more bombing missions in Syria. The most satisfying outcome -- Russia concocts a false flag to give Israel a heaping dose of its own medicine, and bombs them back to the Stone Age, taking out their nukes. Just like it did to Georgia in '08.
To compare Israel to Georgia in terms of a Russian attack is to compare apples to chainsaws. The Israeli airforce alone is far superior to that of Russia, and their nukes have multiple survival layers, including submarine based nukes, that make an attack suicidal. Like it or not, the Israeli military is not Georgia, it's one of the most potent in the world. Russians have flown against Israeli pilots numbers of times. They lost every time. So, one might run their hands with Glee at the prospect of the death of every Jew, but scenarios as you describe are just fantasy. The Russians are not fools.
That's just nonsense. Israel tells lots and lots of lies, especially about their military prowess. It's what they do, and it's easily sold to a gullible American public and a corrupted American political class (e.g., see U.S.S. Liberty).

The mighty Israeli army was chased out of Lebanon by a ragtag group of volunteers defending their homeland from invasion. Their pilots have bested Russians in combat skirmishes, you say? When and where? Apparently you're privy to some information here not known to the public. And if they ever engaged Russia on the nuclear level the "shitty little country" would be rubble in an hour.

Granted Russia has resisted confronting Israel in the face of numerous provocations, but that's not out of concern for Israel's military might. It's because maybe half or more of the Israelis are from Russia, and, as in the Donbass, many have relatives still there. Jewish influence over Russian politics is strong; not complete control as in the U.S., but substantial. And Putin's style is not to react to every little provocation, but wait for the knockout punch if it's needed.

From your lofty moral perch, answer this: We know Israel attacked the USS Liberty in 1967, killing and wounding over 200 American sailors, then absurdly claimed it was a mistake. We know this. We know also it is a vile racist regime that makes target practice of unarmed Palestineans. We know it drags the U.S. into war after war. If you bothered to inform yourself you would likely conclude that Israel murdered JFK and did 9/11. Assuming all this were true -- and I believe it on what I think is very good evidence -- what should the U.S. do about it? I'd say, at a minimum defang the country's military, and force it to become a peaceful neighbor. If Russia were to help, all the better.

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7112
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by Cornfed » December 22nd, 2018, 1:56 am

From most recent reports, Israeli troops are mostly lazy and cowardly and the country has no stomach for taking casualties. It seems that Israeli Jews are reverting to being their traditional whiny effeminate selves.

OutWest
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2425
Joined: March 19th, 2011, 8:09 am
Location: Asia/USA

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by OutWest » December 22nd, 2018, 3:19 am

gsjackson wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 1:18 am
OutWest wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 6:01 pm
gsjackson wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:46 pm
I'm starting to think maybe so, and that the Q movement is over the true target -- Israel and the American ZOG. Q has said that Israel will be saved for last (and if Q actually is JFK Jr., he surely would have learned that Israel was the prime mover in the murder of his father). Also, there's a Trump speech floating around the Q world -- not sure if it's from the campaign or his presidency -- in which Trump identifies all the true perps, and delivers what to me seems like a veiled threat to Israel. He says that his administration is a "true existential threat" to "them" (the Deep State). Existential threat is a term that Israel always uses to describe Iran and all the other Mideast neighbors it uses Uncle Bully to terrorize. I've never seen the term used anyplace else.

Whatever the Trump objective is, Israel is surely feeling the squeeze, if U'S troops actually do leave Syria. Russia has read them the Riot Act about any more bombing missions in Syria. The most satisfying outcome -- Russia concocts a false flag to give Israel a heaping dose of its own medicine, and bombs them back to the Stone Age, taking out their nukes. Just like it did to Georgia in '08.
To compare Israel to Georgia in terms of a Russian attack is to compare apples to chainsaws. The Israeli airforce alone is far superior to that of Russia, and their nukes have multiple survival layers, including submarine based nukes, that make an attack suicidal. Like it or not, the Israeli military is not Georgia, it's one of the most potent in the world. Russians have flown against Israeli pilots numbers of times. They lost every time. So, one might run their hands with Glee at the prospect of the death of every Jew, but scenarios as you describe are just fantasy. The Russians are not fools.
That's just nonsense. Israel tells lots and lots of lies, especially about their military prowess. It's what they do, and it's easily sold to a gullible American public and a corrupted American political class (e.g., see U.S.S. Liberty).

The mighty Israeli army was chased out of Lebanon by a ragtag group of volunteers defending their homeland from invasion. Their pilots have bested Russians in combat skirmishes, you say? When and where? Apparently you're privy to some information here not known to the public. And if they ever engaged Russia on the nuclear level the "shitty little country" would be rubble in an hour.

Granted Russia has resisted confronting Israel in the face of numerous provocations, but that's not out of concern for Israel's military might. It's because maybe half or more of the Israelis are from Russia, and, as in the Donbass, many have relatives still there. Jewish influence over Russian politics is strong; not complete control as in the U.S., but substantial. And Putin's style is not to react to every little provocation, but wait for the knockout punch if it's needed.

From your lofty moral perch, answer this: We know Israel attacked the USS Liberty in 1967, killing and wounding over 200 American sailors, then absurdly claimed it was a mistake. We know this. We know also it is a vile racist regime that makes target practice of unarmed Palestineans. We know it drags the U.S. into war after war. If you bothered to inform yourself you would likely conclude that Israel murdered JFK and did 9/11. Assuming all this were true -- and I believe it on what I think is very good evidence -- what should the U.S. do about it? I'd say, at a minimum defang the country's military, and force it to become a peaceful neighbor. If Russia were to help, all the better.

What
I don't have a lofty moral perch, just a pretty good perch for a view, based on life experience.. You are the general public. Whether you like Jews or not, that is irrelevant. I worked for years overseas in various capacities, well enough to know the difference between press releases and what is happening on the ground. Your insults are meaningless. What is happening on the ground in the middle East rarely resembles what clever conspiracy theorists think they know. At the time, the Hezbollah chief aknowledged they made a big mistake engaging, because their infrastructure was destroyed catastrophically. I was not there at the time, but I will take his word for it. The Liberty? Some kind of double cross, but I do not know. There are only a few big targets in Israel that Russian nukes would likely target. That would be enough to put them back in the stone age. No matter how stupid you think Jews are, they are smart enough to know this, and they have geographically diversified their arsenal to insure retalitory survivability.
Much of this can be dug up in defense analysts' write ups, while my h of it is simple vectored in using available information with intelligence circles. It's like Jane's Defense write ups- it is about what is , not the sentiment or politics behind it.

User avatar
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2415
Joined: April 19th, 2013, 1:26 am
Location: The fuckin' U.S. of Gay *ugh*

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer » December 22nd, 2018, 10:44 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm
What took him so long? This is a huge reason many people voted for him.

We've wasted billions on these stupid "wars," yet libtards would prefer to keep them going instead of paying for an illegal immigrant wall.
This is very ingeniously and astutely-well-put. All sarcasm aside - seriously.
Some people think that the GFM (GoFundMe) of the Wall to Donald Trump is a scam...
what are you thoughts thus far? Sidenote: it made over 10M in 3.5 days!
It's time to expatriate to evade your fate; it's time to expatriate before the barn door permanently closes on "US" sheep.
- Follow me on Twitter @eirizarryRNB

Contrarian Expatriate
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2944
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » December 23rd, 2018, 3:39 am

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
December 22nd, 2018, 10:44 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
December 21st, 2018, 3:37 pm
What took him so long? This is a huge reason many people voted for him.

We've wasted billions on these stupid "wars," yet libtards would prefer to keep them going instead of paying for an illegal immigrant wall.
This is very ingeniously and astutely-well-put. All sarcasm aside - seriously.
Some people think that the GFM (GoFundMe) of the Wall to Donald Trump is a scam...
what are you thoughts thus far? Sidenote: it made over 10M in 3.5 days!
I don’t know what to make of that E. It is not even clear if those funds could be legally used for government expenditure. Right now, I see it as a publicity stunt.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4996
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by Moretorque » December 24th, 2018, 3:33 am

I want my opium........ :cry:
Time to Hide!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4633
Joined: October 4th, 2007, 5:33 am

Re: US troops to withdraw from Afghanistan

Post by zboy1 » December 26th, 2018, 1:32 pm

Trump is finally doing something worthwhile. Good! I've been disappointed in him and his Presidency, but will surely support him again in the next elections.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “News and Current Events”