Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

An Example of an American Feminazi Super Bitch!

Discuss Anti-Feminism, Men's Rights and Misandry.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Mr S
Veteran Poster

An Example of an American Feminazi Super Bitch!

Post by Mr S » May 8th, 2008, 9:30 pm

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24206284/

This should scare all American Men and give them nightmares!
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Enishi
Freshman Poster

Post by Enishi » May 8th, 2008, 11:32 pm

Disgusting. I'd rather try to f**k a porcupine than marry someone like her...

kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 » May 20th, 2008, 9:55 pm

she wouldn't marry your dumb, lazy asses anyhow. Go have another beer while your wife wipes the shit and piss you left all over the toilet seat, and makes your dinner, and takes care of your snot nosed kids, assholes.

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt » May 20th, 2008, 11:33 pm

Seems its not enough that men work their asses off, pay the mortgage insurance car gas and bills, get sent off to war, do all the dirty jobs females wouldn't be caught dead doing, then die 10 years earlier...NOW we have to do housework?!

And these females wonder why men are tossing them out with the rest of the garbage?

Like Cato the Censor said thousands of years ago, females do not want equality, they want total license.

I have no worries though, my wife works a full time job and keeps the house in order, dinner on the table, and the laundry done AND she looks good doing it. :lol:

kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 » June 10th, 2008, 11:49 pm

I think it is good that your wife does housework, but sad that she supports you. A man should never have a woman support them financially. :)

Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt » June 11th, 2008, 12:11 am

Relationship advice? From a divorced American female?

Is this some sort of joke?

kristy_571
Freshman Poster

Post by kristy_571 » June 11th, 2008, 7:37 pm

I wasn't married. I was in a live-in relationship for almost 4 years and got knocked up. :roll: :lol: You don't have to be married to live with a man and have a kid.

DiscoPro_Joe
Freshman Poster

Post by DiscoPro_Joe » June 19th, 2008, 9:07 pm

I totally agree with the article. If both partners (or spouses) work full-time outside the home, then they should share the domestic deeds and child-rearing equally.

If one has a career outside the home, while the other works a full-time occupation out of the house (as the author did), then the latter person should perform about 60% of the domestic deeds and child-rearing, because they're at home more often.

Finally, if only one partner has a career while the other is a homemaker, then the homemaker should do at least 80% of the domestic deeds and child-rearing. This would include yardwork and simple house repairs & upkeep.

Notice how I didn't specifically mention which gender each partner was. What does a person's gender have to do with it, anyway?

And here's a challenging question for you chauvinists: how would your "man doing no domestic work, woman doing all of it" paradigm apply to gay and lesbian couples, considering that they comprise 10% of the population? How should these couples assign their domestic duties, according to your paradigm? Just curious. :?

P.Lane
Freshman Poster

Post by P.Lane » January 8th, 2009, 9:15 pm

kristy_571 wrote:she wouldn't marry your dumb, lazy asses anyhow. Go have another beer while your wife wipes the shit and piss you left all over the toilet seat, and makes your dinner, and takes care of your snot nosed kids, assholes.
Hey. Quit antagonizing others. That's not cool.

P.Lane
Freshman Poster

Post by P.Lane » January 8th, 2009, 9:17 pm

kristy_571 wrote:I think it is good that your wife does housework, but sad that she supports you. A man should never have a woman support them financially. :)
Is it sad then if a woman lives off a man who supports her financially?

firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

hahhahahaha

Post by firethrower1000 » February 22nd, 2010, 11:50 pm

kristy_571 wrote:I wasn't married. I was in a live-in relationship for almost 4 years and got knocked up. :roll: :lol: You don't have to be married to live with a man and have a kid.
what in the hell does an air head bimbo like you know about marriage...KNOW YOUR PLACE WOMEN and Kiss Patriarchy's ASS while you're at it