Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Another anti-boomer hate article

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Another anti-boomer hate article

Post by Cornfed » April 17th, 2019, 11:37 am

But of course we should all hate boomers. I hate you. Your would-view... I hate you.

https://dailystormer.name/boomers-must- ... hey-stole/

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Re: Another anti-boomer hate article

Post by gsjackson » April 17th, 2019, 2:46 pm

Well, even if one subscribes to the fallacy of thinking generationally, several of the counts in this indictment are mis-aimed. Boomers had nothing to do with the civil rights movement -- before our time. Ditto for early feminism and no-fault divorce.

Why do you keep insisting on framing these things generationally when you know that ethnicity is the useful lens? These things are all Jew projects. I suspect you would find significantly more opposition to them among boomers than in subsequent generations. Have boomers, and all other Americans been absurdly credulous in the face of the Jew cultural destruction? Absolutely. But the Jews are clever. They presented all their subversion as the path of virtue and decency. A lot of boomers were just trying to do what they thought was right, out of a sense of generational noblesse oblige (there was lots of media crap about the best and brightest generation, golden children who would change the world).

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 18th, 2019, 7:59 am

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » April 19th, 2019, 3:58 am

All right, so these are Jewish influences. Where & why do they come up with this stuff? Also, why do other people listen? Because they connect the dots? On paper, anything can work like anything, because someone can simply say that that's the result.

gsjackson
Veteran Poster

Post by gsjackson » April 19th, 2019, 4:17 am

Wolfeye wrote:
April 19th, 2019, 3:58 am
All right, so these are Jewish influences. Where & why do they come up with this stuff? Also, why do other people listen? Because they connect the dots? On paper, anything can work like anything, because someone can simply say that that's the result.
Where? Whatever its provenance may have have been, the Protocols of the Elders of Zion set out exactly what has in fact happened over the past 100+ years. If it wasn't an explicit blueprint for cultural destruction, it might as well have been.

Why? Talmudic Judaism calls for control over the rest of humanity, who in the process can be treated like so much cattle (the meaning of "goy"). To control you first have to divide, destroy and conquer.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » April 19th, 2019, 11:18 am

The particular boomer mentioned deleted his account as a result of pushback against his boomerism ha ha:

https://dailystormer.name/boomer-prime- ... len-money/

HouseMD
Experienced Poster

Post by HouseMD » April 24th, 2019, 1:26 am

Cornfed wrote:
April 17th, 2019, 11:37 am
But of course we should all hate boomers. I hate you. Your would-view... I hate you.

https://dailystormer.name/boomers-must- ... hey-stole/
Of course you hang out there

Boomers are trash

Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye » April 24th, 2019, 4:50 am

gsjackson: I see. I guess it's sort of like the meaning of the name of certain religions being "submission" & that means there's a subjugating influence. I wonder why the Protestants are so quick to jump on that bandwagon? It's like they leg-ride whoever is yelling the loudest, as long as they're from the desert.