Update: WE ARE BACK ONLINE! The Forum has been RESTORED! See announcement here. If there are any problems or issues, please report them in the announcement thread. Note: Unfortunately I was not able to import the posts made after the crash (on Sept 18) into the restored forum. However, I exported all the posts submitted after the crash into a Word file, so you can download it, find your posts and re-post them. Download the posts here. Thanks for your patience and welcome back everyone!



Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 7424
Joined: August 17th, 2012, 5:22 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Cornfed » November 7th, 2019, 5:32 am

Since most of us on this forum can agree that most blacks are vermin by human standards, why are my posts controversial?

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5093
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Moretorque » November 7th, 2019, 11:16 am

I was reading up to the 60's the black communities were much more cohesive and when I talk to most of these older black women they are of as different mind set it seems. The newer generation are a mess but I still find some black women attractive and have read because most white guys do not go for black gals at all that if a black gal can get a descent white guy they treat them better by far than how the treat black males...
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 7th, 2019, 12:30 pm

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 4:47 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 2:16 am
An American black woman explains why black women suck so much:

Geesh CE. I thought you discerned better than that; she's Puerto Rican. I remember seeing this five years or so ago.
She’s black. In the first few seconds of the video, the woman says, “Why are black women so argumentative? WE find any and everything to argue over.” I’ve known many blacks of her phenotype, including several members of my extended family.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on November 7th, 2019, 2:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 7th, 2019, 12:36 pm

Shemp wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 3:54 am
So much hate on black wimminz here. Y'all need to see the situation from their point of view. Just look at how this black lady was mistreated by a store when she axed nicely for a receipt but they refused:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mtJpi7A8r1I
Oh in that video, some black guy somewhere should have just “stepped up” and married her! And she only acted that way because those pesky welfare programs make her behave in such a manner! Black men and welfare are clearly why she reacted that way!
:roll:

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5093
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Moretorque » November 7th, 2019, 3:24 pm

Cornfed wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 5:32 am
Since most of us on this forum can agree that most blacks are vermin by human standards, why are my posts controversial?
Not all blacks are like that Corny but when I read the stats on blacks I was like in shock and there is no denying that. The world is a small place now so we need to try and get along but as stated even by other blacks on this site that if you want to destroy a first world country just start sending lots of blacks in.

This is why the elite have been playing this trick, for the most part they are incompatible as a group with modern societies... Not all but most.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 7th, 2019, 4:01 pm

Moretorque wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 3:24 pm
Not all blacks are like that Corny but when I read the stats on blacks I was like in shock and there is no denying that. The world is a small place now so we need to try and get along but as stated even by other blacks on this site that if you want to destroy a first world country just start sending lots of blacks in.

This is why the elite have been playing this trick, for the most part they are incompatible as a group with modern societies... Not all but most.
I agree with all but the point that it is primarily blacks who are destroying first world countries. It is actually THIRD WORLD PEOPLES like Arabs, Middle Eastern Muslims, Bangladeshis, Turks, and others who are destroying Europe. But yes, blacks were present in America and in Europe long before the downward spiral begun.

That is not to deny that far too many blacks are among the reprobate class, but they tend to target each other for crime and violence and only seldom the larger societies of the first world. Let us not forget that West African immigrants in the United States have a higher average income and educational level than American whites. That is a little known fact, but it is statistically true. Google it....

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 7th, 2019, 9:34 pm

This is the very common black mothering style. Go ahead and marry one of these witches if you want your kid treated this way so he can end up an angry sociopath. The violent place be in America is in a single black mother's household.


Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5093
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Moretorque » November 7th, 2019, 10:50 pm

Female BLACKman don't play.... :D
Time to Hide!

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2871
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by MrMan » November 7th, 2019, 11:22 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 12:45 am
I love it when white men get a dose of black misandry. It tends to reduce their stupid calls for black men "Needing to step up" and support black women. :lol:

Anyone thinking that the typical American black female is appropriate for a relationship, let alone a marriage, is an unmitigated idiot. There is too much epigenetic trauma baggage, pent up rage, and man-hating indoctrination for them to be suitable for any man long term.

Notice that the subordinate, black female is actually more dominant than the effeminate, black male manager who cannot control her. This mirrors the dynamic in a marriage to black women.

This is over the top, beyond the extra mileage our society gives to black women to be sassy. She is way too loud. If I were the manager, I'd probably fire her...if I could. If that black guy has a power, he should consider it. He might be short-staffed, but some things he should not tolerate. Getting fired would probably be good for her. She'd learn that she can't yell at people and get away with it just because she is a black woman.

Black women are able to get away with stuff other people can't. I'd say black men get a bit more slack sometimes, too, and they get used to it, but they can get into trouble with police who don't tolerate that sort of thing.

I was coming in of a flight from Asia, and I boarded a flight probably about 15 years ago. I want to say in Minneapolis but it could have been Chicago. Anyway, I got on the plane, and one of the flight attendants was a stout black woman. She told a couple of passengers to put their seats in the upright position. The announcement had already been made.

She tells them, and then starts talking to herself as she walked toward the front of the plane,
"Why are these people leaning their seats back like that...." and whatever else she said, in the stereotypical sassy black woman style that I've seen on TV and real life. An old Tom and Jerry clip I saw as a child had a black woman doing that as she threw Tom out of the house.

I told a friend of mine about it, and he said if she were any other race, she couldn't get away with that. If a white manager fired a black woman over
that, she could sue for racial discrimination. I don't go around talking with black folks about this sort of thing. It's not a socially acceptable topic. Whites don't want to be labeled racist, and most of the time, it's not worth it.

The mulatto-looking woman in the video who talked about how black women saying a man can't handle a strong black woman.... I've heard that line before. I think, "Why would a man want to handle a loud obnoxious woman?" There are lots of women who aren't constantly loud and obnoxious.

The weird thing is to occasionally hear a man say he wants a 'strong independent woman'? Huh? I don't see the appeal. That sounds like a euphemism for loud, unfeminine women. A woman needs to be strong enough to sweep, mop, cook, do dishes, take care of the kids, and still be strong enough to have sex, but if she can't dig ditches and needs help with a pickle jar, that's okay. She doesn't need to be 'strong' in her volume or overly strong in her opinions. Those things are negatives.

There may be some nice, sweet, supportive, calm American black women out there. It's not the stereotype. I've seen a lot of examples contrary to that. I find loudness to be an unattractive trait, personally.

If I were a single man looking for a black woman, I'd either try to find someone who in no way fit the ghetto stereotype who was calm and demure, or try to find a woman from a man-respecting culture out in Africa where the women are taught from a young age to respect men, where the girls bits aren't physically mutilated.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2871
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by MrMan » November 7th, 2019, 11:32 pm

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 11:09 pm
Moretorque wrote:
November 6th, 2019, 8:39 pm
Black men need to share more reponsibility for their actions as well. They are famous for knocking up multiple different women and running away and it does take two for conception not just one.
Not even close.... That opinion shows you have a poor understanding of what is ACTUALLY going on.

WOMEN are the gatekeepers of sex and of reproduction, PERIOD. Any woman who allows herself to get pregnant outside of marriage is a low-quality trollop who ruins her life, the lives of her children, and her community. Every smart culture understands this and holds their women accountable, but Femerica tries to shield women from this truth, especially black women.

Why would a man want to impregnate a loud, abusive woman? That's how you would describe the typical American black woman? I'm not necessarily agreeing that the stereotype is as accurate as you seem to portray it. But you've probably spent a lot more time around black women than I have.

If a man gets a loud, abusive woman pregnant and lets her raise his child, of course he bears responsibility for putting a child in that situation. Traditional cultures do look down on trollops, typically. But wait a minute here. Aren't you going over to Russia looking for white trollops to do the same sort of thing with, and hopefully not get them pregnant?

Some cultures do hold men accountable for getting girls pregnant like this.

I saw a documentary that mentioned American GIs getting British girls pregnant during WWII. It said that in the US, society put all the responsibility on women not to have sex. But in Britain, men were held more responsible, and the men felt more duty bound to marry the girl. It did not work out very well for British girls deflowered or impregnated by American GIs who just went home. Indonesian cultures, some of their 'adat'-- their system of cultural rules-- require men to step up if they deflower a girl or get her pregnant. They used to force them to marry, though that can be hard to enforce, especially in the city.

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 5093
Joined: April 28th, 2013, 3:00 pm
Location: USA,FL

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Moretorque » November 8th, 2019, 2:08 am

No Mr.Man you are wrong, I see it like Contra does now that he straightned me out on this. You see the black man created all the other races so they are his to do as he see's fit. If the black man wants to create children and walk away it is not his fault, when you be pumping all that testosJerome he has to relieve himself and because none of us would be here if it were not for him you must learn to accept it.
Time to Hide!

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 8th, 2019, 2:24 am

MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Why would a man want to impregnate a loud, abusive woman?
Most men who impregnate black women only bargained for having sex, not fathering a child. True, they are idiots for letting it happen, but wanting sex is not the same as wanting to be a father.
MrMan wrote: That's how you would describe the typical American black woman? I'm not necessarily agreeing that the stereotype is as accurate as you seem to portray it. But you've probably spent a lot more time around black women than I have.

YES, that is the typical black woman. You don't have the years of experience dealing with them to know. Even the "polished" ones lapse into that stereotypical role often. That's why they cannot find husbands.
MrMan wrote: If a man gets a loud, abusive woman pregnant and lets her raise his child, of course he bears responsibility for putting a child in that situation.

WRONG! Responsibility only comes were there is agency and authority. Western society deprives men of all authority and agency with regard to reproduction so therefore the child is 100% the responsibility of the female. If society wants men to bear some responsibility, they must first grant men the right of authority in the process.
MrMan wrote: Traditional cultures do look down on trollops, typically. But wait a minute here. Aren't you going over to Russia looking for white trollops to do the same sort of thing with, and hopefully not get them pregnant?
If you want to make this personal, some traditions would consider your wife a trollop if you have sex with her as often as you CLAIM you do. Trollop is a subjective term sometimes used as a tool of envy by sexually unsatisfied people. Second, I have not been to Russia in almost 2 decades. Third, the university students and medical students I am with are higher IQ than your wife, much better looking than your wife, and would be considered higher quality women than your old, Indonesian wife. In fact, your wife would be virtually invisible in Eastern Europe or, on occasion, thought a prostitute or a domestic worker.
MrMan wrote: Some cultures do hold men accountable for getting girls pregnant like this.
And this is why so many of us consider you a hopeless tradcuck because you should be thinking about the girls PERMITTING themselves to get pregnant instead of putting it on the men. Men like you are the reason Western women have hypoagency and no personal accountability.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2871
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by MrMan » November 8th, 2019, 2:43 am

Moretorque wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 2:08 am
No Mr.Man you are wrong, I see it like Contra does now that he straightned me out on this. You see the black man created all the other races so they are his to do as he see's fit. If the black man wants to create children and walk away it is not his fault, when you be pumping all that testosJerome he has to relieve himself and because none of us would be here if it were not for him you must learn to accept it.
So are you saying majority white tax payers have to raise his kids. :shock:

CE is making this a male-female thing. His ethical argument falls flat. If all men thought and acted like him, women would be raising all the kids alone.... and he'd have more competition from the younger men.

Liars, cads, thieves, etc. benefit from the rest of society not acting like them. If people are generally honest about most things, that gives identify thieves to operate. If everyone lied and stole all the time, no one would have credit cards. The cad may be able to have sex with a lot more girls than he could otherwise because the girls might have some naive idea in the back of their mind that if they get pregnant, there is a chance the guy might be responsible.

MrMan
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2871
Joined: July 31st, 2014, 3:52 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by MrMan » November 8th, 2019, 2:45 am

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
November 8th, 2019, 2:24 am
MrMan wrote:
November 7th, 2019, 11:32 pm
Why would a man want to impregnate a loud, abusive woman?
Most men who impregnate black women only bargained for having sex, not fathering a child. True, they are idiots for letting it happen, but wanting sex is not the same as wanting to be a father.
Do you mean they are idiots because they do not know that babies come from sex. Any sexual intercourse (and some other forms of sexual activity depending on what ends up where) can result in a baby being born.

If condoms are 92% effective, then having sex 100 times with a condom is like having sex 8 times without them. And you only get to feel about 10% of it.
MrMan wrote:
If a man gets a loud, abusive woman pregnant and lets her raise his child, of course he bears responsibility for putting a child in that situation.

WRONG! Responsibility only comes were there is agency and authority. Western society deprives men of all authority and agency with regard to reproduction so therefore the child is 100% the responsibility of the female. If society wants men to bear some responsibility, they must first grant men the right of authority in the process.
Your rationalizing away men's moral responsibilities doesn't help the poor kids. There may be a little boy (I say boy because I think you would probably care less about a girl) who is raised without his daddy by a single mother who doesn't know what she's doing.

That's a very narrow view for someone who sounds like he spends a lot of his time in other countries which have different legal systems. A father has a duty to his children that is more important than unjust laws the state may pass. If you want to be pro-male, consider that about half of these babies are boys, too.
MrMan wrote: Traditional cultures do look down on trollops, typically. But wait a minute here. Aren't you going over to Russia looking for white trollops to do the same sort of thing with, and hopefully not get them pregnant?
Third, the university students and medical students I am with are higher IQ than your wife, much better looking than your wife, and would be considered higher quality women than your old, Indonesian wife.[/quote]

My wife is a smart woman with a bachelors degree and a lot of different talents. I wonder how smart some of these women you hang with are if they let a man in his what... late 50's... manipulate them into being one of his sexual playthings for a couple of hundreds bucks a month. Is that your tactic with the med students, too?

I am not a big believer in the IQ test as a reliable measure of intelligence, btw.
MrMan wrote: Some cultures do hold men accountable for getting girls pregnant like this.
And this is why so many of us consider you a hopeless tradcuck because you should be thinking about the girls PERMITTING themselves to get pregnant instead of putting it on the men. Men like you are the reason Western women have hypoagency and no personal accountability.
Both men and women should be held accountable for their actions. Both man and woman both equally 'permit' a condom to accidentally break or just not be effective.

Do you think it is likely you have some kids out there you don't know about? If you aren't sterile and are as big of a player as you make yourself out to be, condom's success rates aren't 100%, then I don't see how you could honestly be sure that you don't. If you have a son out there that looks like you being raised without a father, does that bother you?

User avatar
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3544
Joined: December 3rd, 2009, 6:57 am

Re: Anyone else attracted to black American women?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate » November 9th, 2019, 1:42 am

Black female teacher (who looks like a male) unloads on a youngster the way black women tend to do. Hey resident retards, tell me again how and why black women make suitable wives and mothers.


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”