Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Some good horror films

Discuss movies, films, TV shows, music, celebrities and entertainment.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some good horror films

Post by jamesbond » November 24th, 2018, 3:00 am

flowerthief00 wrote:
November 24th, 2018, 2:44 am
If you liked Drag Me to Hell (I did too) you gotta like the 2nd and 3rd Evil Dead films, as well as the recent 3-season TV series Ash vs. Evil Dead. I had a blast watching that! Equal parts comedy, gore, and Bruce Campbell being cool.

I saw the first Evil Dead movie, I need to check out the second and third Evil Dead films. I really like the horror movies from the 70's and 80's (Halloween, Suspiria, Hell Night, The Entity, The Fog, A Nightmare on Elm Street) just to name a few of them. I also enjoy some of the new horror films like "Drag Me to Hell" and "Annabelle Creation."
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Some good horror films

Post by jamesbond » January 12th, 2019, 10:45 pm

Here is the movie The Omen which came out in 1976. It's a very good scary movie starring Gregory Peck and Lee Remick.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."