Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape Antisocial America for a Better Dating, Social and Expat Life Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Share |

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts
Reply to topic Page 1 of 1
An easy way for an Asian guy in America to get laid...
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post An easy way for an Asian guy in America to get laid... 

Just become a yoga instructor! I bet this guy gets laid all the time or if he is married used to!

http://www.gaiam.com/category/yoga-studio/yoga-instructors.do
http://www.gaiam.com/category/yoga-studio/yoga-instructors/rodney-yee.do

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

I doubt it. I covered this before, but joining yoga, swing dance or cooking classes where there's lots of girls doesn't do much. You meet a lot of healthy minded holistic women, but most of them aren't single and if they are, they like to be alone in their free time and will make excuses if you ask them out or call them. Thus, they will only talk to you in the class and not outside of it. Plus, holistic type of people don't care that much about getting laid.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
WWu777 wrote:
I doubt it. I covered this before, but joining yoga, swing dance or cooking classes where there's lots of girls doesn't do much. You meet a lot of healthy minded holistic women, but most of them aren't single and if they are, they like to be alone in their free time and will make excuses if you ask them out or call them. Thus, they will only talk to you in the class and not outside of it. Plus, holistic type of people don't care that much about getting laid.

That guy is Rodney Yee, he's kinda infamous for f*cking his students.

http://nymag.com/nymetro/news/people/columns/intelligencer/12023/

http://www.nerve.com/regulars/lifeswork/rodneyyee/

"You, in the past, have had relationships with at least a couple of students, including your wife. You've said you don't think people should be crucified for that, but some people see that as an abuse of power."

I rest my case then.... Cool

Reply to topic Page 1 of 1