Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Forum Community
   Escape Antisocial America for a Better Dating, Social and Expat Life Overseas!

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in
Our migration to VPS hosting is now complete! You should see a great improvement now in the speed and performance of your browsing experience here. See details here. Thank you for your patience.

Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Special Offer for HA Members!
FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

Share |

Try this: Latest 100 Topics         View Your Posts         FAQ Topics         Mobile Version         Latest Blog Posts         Ladies Forum
Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2
What makes slavic women so sexy?
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Re: very true 

ladislav wrote:

And they see Americans as Brits with a different accent, probably..

Not at all. We see American as extremely different from us.

Quote:
Just give her a few years more and she will don a T-shirt, sneakers and jeans, stop using make-up, put on 50lbs, lets her hair get frizzy and then she will start attracting American men in droves.

Oh, right on the topic. I feel bad about all thousands of girls who are moving to the States - almost every girl I have met (and I met 100's) in the USA from Russia of former USSR had gained weight or have been battling weight problems. I mean they get shocked by how fast and how much weight they gain! It is unbelievable! When they go back, they lose the fat within 2-3 months!

I also have stories of American girls who have been fat and went to study abroad in Russia with home stay in Russian families. They were fed like cattle all kinds of fatty meats, pastries, cakes, lots of mayo in all the salads etc etc... and they LOST weight!!! Every one of them!!!

Food in America is CRAP! I felt it myself, my family felt it when we moved from Ukraine. If you want to be happy and stay away from being sick - don't live in the States!

The best decision is relocate abroad, eat all the foods you like (and food tastes better abroad), enjoy great girls and create meaninful families with a hot wife who actually appreciates you for who you are and values your time, energy and care. (Yes, girls in Eastern Europe still believe in gentleman thing).

I hope people get smart and stop moving to the USA and choose Europe instead or at least Canada.

How come a lot of Ukrainian women take eccentric unusual photos like this? Are they trying to be creative or unique?

http://personals.happierabroad.com/gal/details/501251866

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
jamesbond wrote:

With American women the main thing I notice is that they do not smile. When is the last time an American women smiled at you (and I don't mean an old lady or a woman who works at a store who has to smile at the customers). American women are the most UNFRIENDLY and UNAPPROACHABLE women in the world!

There's a name for that, it's called a "permascowl".
And that blank bitch look on their face is called a "thousand cock stare".

Reply to topic Page 2 of 2
Goto page Previous  1, 2