Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Discuss health, wellness, fitness, nutrition and food.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The danger of vaccines that is being covered up

Post by Moretorque » February 12th, 2018, 2:44 am

dON'T TAKE OR GIVE THE VACCINES TO YOUR CHIlDREN, the elite do not need the money they want a bunch of dummies that die off as quick as possible here in America and other countries as well.

The doctors will have their licenses yanked if they talk crap about the system. A Dr. here in my town has had that happen for trying to promote natural medicine outside the pharma complex of pill and vaccine pushing.
Time to Hide!

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

anngrant
Freshman Poster

Post by anngrant » December 12th, 2018, 9:51 am

I have read that there are the vaccines that can prevent infection both low-risk and high-risk types of HPV, but no vaccine is currently available to treat or “cure” HPV. More on HPV here https://www.selfcollect.com/store/produ ... risk-virus . Also I have read that almost everyone who is not vaccinated will get HPV sooner or later

Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque » December 15th, 2018, 5:05 pm

Yaa and I also read we live in a Democratic society where we are free which we don't and aren't....
Time to Hide!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Re:

Post by Winston » June 15th, 2019, 11:41 pm

Mr Natural wrote:
February 7th, 2018, 7:28 am
Winston wrote:
March 6th, 2011, 5:53 pm
if vaccines carry risks and side effects, and possibly death, as you say, then why do doctors keep lying and telling everyone that vaccines are completely safe?
Winston, I don't have the time or inclination to sift through 120 posts and dozens of videos here. What's the answer? If they really are dangerous then why do they keep getting pushed? Is it money? Or the new world order trying to reduce the population or what? Why would doctors all over keep lying about this? What's the answer?
Yes. It's about money and profits, depopulation, and making people more sick so they can be put on medication and drugs for the big pharma cartel. Please follow the links and films above. They explain everything.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 16th, 2019, 6:46 am

All three of my children had all their vaccines and all three are strong, healthy and intelligent. They look me straight in the eye, they are charming and have excellent social skills; no sign of autism at all. They are not sickly, either. Just healthy kids.

Maybe they only put weird stuff in the vaccines in some Western nations... because autistic or severely handicapped, sickly people aren't as much of a thing in the Third World. Or maybe even in the West those things aren't caused by vaccines at all, but by the ever-rising age of first time parents which increases the likelihood all sorts of genetic defects. I'm not really sold on the anti-vaccine movement.

Shemp
Junior Poster

Post by Shemp » June 16th, 2019, 10:50 am

MarcosZeitola wrote:
June 16th, 2019, 6:46 am
.... because autistic or severely handicapped, sickly people aren't as much of a thing in the Third World. ...
Vaccines are simply weakened forms of the virus, which primes the immune system so it is better prepared for the full form of the virus. Vaccines are dangerous to weaklings because weaklings can't even cope with a weakened form of the virus. Maybe, as you suggest, problem with vaccines nowadays is because so many more weaklings than in the past, especially in developed countries.

MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola » June 16th, 2019, 1:22 pm

Shemp wrote:
June 16th, 2019, 10:50 am
Vaccines are simply weakened forms of the virus, which primes the immune system so it is better prepared for the full form of the virus. Vaccines are dangerous to weaklings because weaklings can't even cope with a weakened form of the virus. Maybe, as you suggest, problem with vaccines nowadays is because so many more weaklings than in the past, especially in developed countries.
I'm aware of what a vaccine is, and yes... that's exactly right. People nowadays are weaklings compared to before. Haven't they done some studies a while back that proved that sperm count and testosterone levels among Western young men really plummetted compared to fifty years ago?

And there's not that many more autistic people now than compared to before... they just get diagnosed much more quickly by helicopter parents hovering over their kids lives and wondering why Junior isn't excelling the way they expect him to, so they can pump him full of drugs and 'fix it'. I don't think vaccines cause neurological disorders, not counting some rare cases when someone has an extreme reaction. Mostly it's because of older parents having kids born from unhealthy, aging DNA and raised in households that are poorly equipped to have them.

I see these "look at how healthy my unvaccinated kids are!" and most of the time, nah, they're not really that different from any other kid. Whereas the vaccinated kids who 'got sick because of vaccines' are just sickly kids, and their parents tend to look rather sickly too. The stupidest are the ones who say they are opposed to vaccines because of religion... "because if God wants my kids to survive, He will see to it..." the same people, if diagnosed with cancer, won't hesitate to take on any treatment their doctor suggests. Assholes.