Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

Blonde/Blue Eyed Maps

If you're a history buff, love to talk about history and watch the History Channel, this is the board for that.

Moderators: zboy1, fschmidt, jamesbond

Blonde/Blue Eyed Maps

Postby dano » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:32 am

Blonde hair and blue eyes originated in the tundra region of northern europe as a genetic mutation about 10,000 years ago. At that time there was a shortage of men and a surplus of women in the population which created sexual selection for the mutation. It turned out that men really liked blonde women. If a woman was blonde she had a much higher chance of getting married and having children, thus passing her light hair and eyes on to her offspring. This is how a rare genetic mutation eventually became very common in european people over thousands of years.

If you have a fetish for white women these maps might be useful.

http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2007/1 ... of-europe/

http://westernparadigm.wordpress.com/20 ... of-europe/
dano

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Postby globetrotter » Wed Jun 30, 2010 6:33 am

This is a Global Preference.

Watch TV newscasts from any country. The women are beautiful, thin, fair skinned, often blue-eyed and blonde where appropriate.

Many wealthy men have a fetish for blond/blue women.
globetrotter
Frequent Poster

Postby BellaRuth » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:45 am

In the UK no men go for blondes if they have another option. Darker-skinned Brazilian looking girls are in demand here, a man would definitely walk over a pile of hot blondes to get to one decent-looking girl with dark hair and olive complexion, no problem... the only men that give blonde/blue eyes attention are the middle-easterns, mostly. I guess opposites attract?
Toute connaissance est une réponse à une question. - Gaston Bachelard
BellaRuth

Postby Master » Wed Jun 30, 2010 7:57 am

i love this post. Its so insightful. I might actually use it one day or two. lol.
Master

Postby jamesbond » Wed Jun 30, 2010 11:41 am

You know what they say, "blonds have more fun." lol :lol:

ImageImageImage
jamesbond
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Master » Wed Jun 30, 2010 12:31 pm

Bellaruth said:

In the UK no men go for blondes if they have another option. Darker-skinned Brazilian looking girls are in demand here, a man would definitely walk over a pile of hot blondes to get to one decent-looking girl with dark hair and olive complexion, no problem... the only men that give blonde/blue eyes attention are the middle-easterns, mostly. I guess opposites attract?

Holy shit! i didnt read this before and I never imagined possible either. What id give to be wanted by those beautiful ladies. Where do I have to go? I never thought this to be so true.

Natural Blondes/redheads blue eyed pale skinned skinny women are my favorites and are the best in the world hands down!
Master

Postby BellaRuth » Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:09 pm

Master wrote:Natural Blondes/redheads blue eyed pale skinned skinny women are my favorites and are the best in the world hands down!

This is so unbelievable to me that I can't help but read it as sarcasm... I definitely feel inferior to darker girls as a pale blonde, they are pretty much seen as the pinnacle of sexiness with their 'natural tan' skin and dark eyes. Pale blonde girls in my experience are thought of as boring, average and not worth bothering about unless you can't get a more exotic girl.
BellaRuth

Postby Master » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:42 am

You evaded my most important question. Where the f**k are they?

Like I give a f**k what a bunch tarts value.

Women like those are a dime of dozen I have no interest in and to tell you the truth it is not sarcasm because I know most men in the world for a fact desire those women most. For a fact. The problem is that most men are also stupid and don’t know what they want.
In either case don’t give a f**k what a bunch of stupid gay perverted motherfuckers think and keep being beautiful.
Master

Postby Adama » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 am

British men are probably sick of British women and looking for darker women who are likely from other countries.
Adama
Frequent Poster

Postby ultraviolet » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:39 am

J.Adama wrote:British men are probably sick of British women and looking for darker women who are likely from other countries.
Word. After 5000 years of the white stuff, the brown sugar starts looking pretty good.
ultraviolet

Postby dano » Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:54 am

ultraviolet wrote:
J.Adama wrote:British men are probably sick of British women and looking for darker women who are likely from other countries.
Word. After 5000 years of the white stuff, the brown sugar starts looking pretty good.

I noticed that too.
dano

Postby BellaRuth » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:13 pm

ultraviolet wrote:Word. After 5000 years of the white stuff, the brown sugar starts looking pretty good.

I agree. Opposites attract. For instance I don't like blonde guys- I like latinos the most :wink: Or Southern European men. I think we are wired to mix things up a little.

It's also interesting as a blonde girl I find darker girls much more attractive and would love to wake up looking Brazilian, Iranian or Indian.
BellaRuth

Postby ultraviolet » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:45 am

BellaRuth wrote:I agree. Opposites attract. For instance I don't like blonde guys- I like latinos the most :wink: Or Southern European men. I think we are wired to mix things up a little.

It's also interesting as a blonde girl I find darker girls much more attractive and would love to wake up looking Brazilian, Iranian or Indian.

It's true, I'm dark haired and dark eyed and find myself attracted to pale-skinned blondes and gingers with blue eyes.
I think the same mechanism that makes us sexually repulsed towards our relatives makes us attracted to those with a different phenotypes to our own.
ultraviolet

Return to History