Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy?

Vent your rants and raves here about whatever makes you mad, angry or frustrated.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Neo
Freshman Poster

Re: Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy

Post by Neo » May 12th, 2019, 4:13 pm

Also could be the language barrier. Also a cultural barrier.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why can't Asians hold deeper intellectual conversations? Why are they never interested in higher truth or philosophy

Post by Winston » May 14th, 2019, 2:20 am

Neo wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:13 pm
I already told u guys no. Nothing to do with language. I speak good Taiwanese yet im the only Taiwanese talking about deep stuff and conspiracies and higher truths and spirituality. You can speak Chinese and you will find it makes no difference. Chinese arent deep.

Also the SF bar area and los angeles has millions of asian americans who speak fluent English yet all that i say applies to them too. Remember? None of them are involved in the truth movement or UFO community or ever appear on coast to coast AM. Etc. See the links i posted above to see what i mean. Only whites and east indians are into higher truth.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » May 17th, 2019, 11:07 am

Winston wrote:
May 14th, 2019, 2:20 am
Neo wrote:
May 12th, 2019, 4:13 pm
I already told u guys no. Nothing to do with language. I speak good Taiwanese yet im the only Taiwanese talking about deep stuff and conspiracies and higher truths and spirituality. You can speak Chinese and you will find it makes no difference. Chinese arent deep.

Also the SF bar area and los angeles has millions of asian americans who speak fluent English yet all that i say applies to them too. Remember? None of them are involved in the truth movement or UFO community or ever appear on coast to coast AM. Etc. See the links i posted above to see what i mean. Only whites and east indians are into higher truth.
This reminds me about what that Indian guy who was on here said about Indians. India is a very old society and so the freethinkers have mostly been killed off long ago. Perhaps it is mostly the same about China.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather » May 18th, 2019, 1:09 am

Here is what I have observed with these so called smart women who can hold these intellectual conversations. I have found the more educated the woman the more she will embrace feminism which means that your chances of being divorced raped by these educated women increases exponentially. After I went over 45 years old I no longer cared for some intellectual conversation with my girlfriend or wife, and I started to care more for the traditional role of my wife being a homemaker and maybe working some part time job from home...but I am in a position where I do not need my wife to work because I do not need the money...if she wants to work part time for her own bank account then that is fine. I think you are making a mistake by trying to find these more educated women that you can have these intellectual conversations with. I think the risk vs. reward is to risky and they should be avoided.