The reason why middle-aged women are so miserable

Discuss dating, relationships and foreign women.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

The reason why middle-aged women are so miserable

Post by jamesbond »

Here is Marc Rudov on a cable news channel explaining why middle-aged women in the US are so miserable.

ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yes marc ( marky marc ) most of what he says is true. though he does not believe in foreign women being a good idea. which is total horse buckey. foreign women are so much better in so many ways. oh well.
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

Their voices are really annoying. They sound like chipmunks with an attitude. I lost interest a long time ago in American women and debates about how they feel or why they do the things they do.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

catameran wrote:Their voices are really annoying. They sound like chipmunks with an attitude. I lost interest a long time ago in American women and debates about how they feel or why they do the things they do.
I'm glad someone else noticed this. Until I'd lived overseas and heard English spoken by other women, or any other language, I never realized how nasally and whiney American women sound. It's really high pitched, nasally, and dramatic up to about age 30, and then it slowly become coarse and nasally until they're almost growling by late middle age. Then there's the select group of them with the "smoker's voice" that is just hideous to listen to. I like women to have a nice sultry voice at least in the bedroom. I remember in college I was head over heels with a blonde chick who talked all the time with an "I-wanna-get-in-your-pants" voice. It was amazing!

Just to be fair, I am not thrilled with the Japanese women's obsession with affecting the "little school girl" voice all the time. Either they make me feel like a pedophile, or I feel sorry for them. 40 year old women shouldn't be dressing in prep school skirts and giggling with teddy bears. At least not in public. Whatever happened to nice solid feminine women, like Audrey Hepburn, Grace Kelly, and Ingrid Bergman?
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: The reason why middle-aged women are so miserable

Post by Rock »

jamesbond wrote:Here is Marc Rudov on a cable news channel explaining why middle-aged women in the US are so miserable.

Traceeeey, Traceeeey...when men are married to women who scream like you, they just wanna die sooner! lol.