Warning: This forum operates on the principles of truth, free speech and freethought without politically correct censorship.

Happier Abroad Discussion Forum Index
  Discussion Forum
   Exposing the Toxicity of American Culture, Dating and Social Relationships
   Promoting Overseas Living, Dating and Traveling as a Solution to a Better Life

RegisterSearchFAQMemberlistUsergroupsIgnore ListBan PanelLog in






Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes
and Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101 Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences!
New! Don't miss AFA's new TV reality show Bachelors Abroad on National Geographic! See Trailer clip


Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members are screened.

Attn Ladies: Check out our new Ladies Forum! We also have a Paranormal Forum too!


Share |


Try this: View Latest 100 Topics          View Your Posts         FAQ Topics          Mobile App
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Why women dress like sluts (it's not the reason ur hoping)
Author Message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post Why women dress like sluts (it's not the reason ur hoping) 

Check this out. It's pretty funny and very true too! lol


http://www.relationshit.com/guys-guide/about-chicks/why-women-dress-like-sluts-spoiler-its-not-the-reason-youre-hoping

Why women dress like sluts (Spoiler: it's not the reason you're hoping).

Say you see some hot bitch and she's wearing a skirt so short you can see her belly button and showing more cleavage than a melting Alaskan glacier—naturally, you think, she must want sex, right? I mean, if she didn't want sex, you think, she'd be wearing comfortable clothes, right? Like jogging pants and “I'm A Lesbian” flats, instead of tight Spandex® and five-inch “f**k Me Pumps,” right? Right? Yeah, sure, it makes sense. But you'd be wrong.

Because when it comes to what type of clothing women choose to wear (or how much), ‘attracting men’ doesn't even figure into the decision (hoes excepted, of course).
Women don't dress sexy for you.

Most guys think that women dress sexy to “get a guy.” But that's because most guys don't understand women any better than they understand Italian opera. As it turns out, there's really only one real reason women dress like sluts.

At a very base level, men traditionally want a woman to f**k, and women want a father who can provide for her future offspring—two decidedly different end goals, right? If women wanted to have sex 24/7, and men wanted nothing more than to father and raise children, human conflict would immediately cease.

Instead, men and women are at cross-purposes. Stuck having to trade favors with each other to get what they truly want. For example, men agree to marry a girl with the understanding that it will lead to regular sex (only to later learn that by “regular sex,” she meant infrequent and dispassionate sex). And women agree (at least in theory) to have sex to achieve their goal of bearing kids.
Why most hot women are cock-teases.
Shop for sexy lingerie at Henry and June

The difficult thing for most men to understand is the seemingly cruel way women go about trying to get what they want.

For example, a woman who dresses slutty when she doesn't actually want sex is guilty of “false advertising” or, more realistically, of being a “goddamn cock-tease.” Because her sexy attire is not only a gross misrepresentation of her intent, it causes an instinctive and involuntary physiological response in men, too. One that does more than gets his hopes up (if you know what we mean).

Women don't even have to have sex to make men believe that they like having sex. By dressing like a tramp, women can imply that they'll give men what they want (i.e., non-stop boot knockin’)—men don't have the same option.

Yeah, men can also imply that they're “capable of providing” what women want. But a woman don't respond physiologically to a man who tells her he has a prestigious job, a fancy home, exotic cars, or a black American Express card. In fact, men can't emotionally jerk around a woman...well, not until they're already dating anyway.

Women don't have to “hope” that a guy who owns an exotic sports car or has a fancy house is rich. Because he owns a f***ing exotic sports car or a fancy house! She can be pretty certain he's probably not a f***ing janitor.

Imagine if a man flaunted his wealth to get a woman to marry him, but then, over the years, he spent less and less money on her. Would women be okay with that?

Men, on the other hand, have no way of knowing if a woman will provide sex or not from the way she dresses. Yet men continue to make assumptions about it (incorrect assumptions, as it turns out). Because dressing sexy isn’t a means to get a man, friend. It’s a f**k-load more than that.
Not all women want sex, but all women want attention.

Like we've already said elsewhere, women aren't driven by sex the way men are. For too many women, the actual act of sex is superfluous, a “favor” they exchange to get the man they want (or to get knocked up when they're fertile—remember, always wear a condom!) But that's only part of the reason why women shop at Whores R’ Us. As usual, the Family Guy's Peter Griffin asks the obvious question:
"You know what really grinds my gears? This Lindsay Lohan. Lindsay Lohan with all those little outfits, jumping around there on stage, half-naked with your little outfits. Ya know? You're a...You're out there jumping around and I'm just sitting here with my beer. So, what am I supposed to do? What you want? You know, are we gonna go out? Is that what you're trying to - why why are you leaping around there, throwing those things all up in my, over there in my face? What do you want, Lindsay? Tell me what you want? Well, I'll tell you what you want, you want nothing. You want nothing. All right? Because we all know that no woman anywhere wants to have sex with anyone, and to titillate us with any thoughts otherwise is - is just bogus."

So what does she want? Why is she “leaping around there, throwing those things all up in your, over there in your face?” Because...she was trying to get noticed. Yeah, we know...WTF? Weirdly, there's almost no correlation between dressing like a slut and actually being one (which helps explain why guys always think a girl “was asking for it”) The two aren’t linked together like you grew up believing—you can thank p**n for that one.

For women, the whole point of being sexy is to be the center of attention. And not just because fills a childhood void left by their father's neglect (although it does that, too). No, being the most-noticed woman at a club or a party means that woman has the most power and stature.
Power is the only aphrodisiac that actually works.

When it comes down to it, women are craven, greedy little toads just like men. They want to have their needs matter to other people, regardless of gender. Needs like stature and influence. In short, they want to have things their way. And that requires having some kind of power. People—and that includes women—can get power in a variety of ways. They can get really good at something, like music or art. They can excel at business and make millions. Or they can scour the planet for the One Ring to rule them all.

But rather than getting it through personal achievement or business success, many women simply choose the easy way, by appealing to men's baser instincts—in effect, they cheat. They wear clothes that accentuate their bodies: Collars that dip lower than the 2008 Dow Jones Index, with skirts and heels higher than Snoop Dog after a ride on Willie Nelson's tour bus.

Why? Because, for women—regardless of the number of advanced degrees they have, or how many Nobel Peace Prizes they've won—attention is a kind of currency; currency they can use to get anything they want.

Attention gets women free drinks, but it also gives them the power to influence people and get their way in places other than bars, too.

For example, let's say there's a beautiful girl at the office. As the best looking woman, and therefore Alpha-Female, she can extract favors from the men who hope to sleep with her. Why do you think that incompetent GILF, Sarah Palin, was considered a viable U.S. Vice President candidate in 2008. Think it was her brains? Get serious. It was because she was the best-looking Republican female politician they could find. They figured a hottie would get the male vote, and that women would embrace one of their own. But, in addition to all the countless other mistakes they'd made over recent years, the RNC failed to realize that women would see a more attractive women as a threat.

We could have told them that whenever a pretty woman wearing little more than a smile enters a room, men aren't the only ones who notice. Sure, men will instantly check the woman out, but other women will look at her, too—though for very different reasons (guys want to f**k her, and women want to repeatedly stab her in the face).

Fully-clothed women see scantily dressed harlots as a direct threat to getting what they want: Attention.
Cleavage + Tight Jeans = ~Power

There are better, more effective sources of power in the world, but cleavage works pretty damn well. A nice set of honkers has the same appeal to men that a Mercedes does for women. Women display them prominently for the same reason men leave their car keys out on the bar—to flaunt it. Women with fake DD-cup breasts shove them right in the face of less well-endowed women. Less well-endowed women counter-punch by not wearing underwear. It's an arms race of exposed flesh, and men benefit most, but not without a lot of confusion.

Now, to be fair, men do the same kind of preening. Like when a man tools up to valet parking in a Ferrari Spyder, he's not doing it because he's going racing at Le Mans after dinner. He's driving that car to make other guys look like pathetic Honda Accord-driving losers. It's pure Darwinism...you know, except with cars.

Revealing clothes accomplish the same thing for women. Frederick's of Hollywood is a woman's ace in the hole. Because when all women in a room are of equal attractiveness, the sluttier dressed woman wins the battle for attention. After all, while men notice women pretty quickly in general, they notice women in 5-inch heels and a micro-miniskirt a helluva lot faster.
"JOKE: A manager is interviewing two female candidates for a position. The first is a dual major Physics and Macroeconomics with a 4.0 GPA from Harvard Business School. The second graduated summa cum laude from Yale with an MBA from Wharton. So which candidate gets the job? The one with the biggest breasts. "

There's a moral in there somewhere.
So why do women dress like sluts?

In short, dressing sexy is inherently competitive and strictly a power play for chicks. It's to establish the hierarchy of attractiveness. To one-up other women. To put less attractive girls in their place. To be the best-looking girl in the room and make other women look and feel like ugly, asexual nuns by comparison.

Sure, whichever girl gets the most male attention gets her pick of the “fittest” (read: richest) men. And if being the most attractive women attracts the best men, that's a bonus. But girl's aren't out to attract the Alpha Male in the room, they're out to be the Alpha Bitch.
Meet Beautiful Singles Near You - Join Free Now!

Dressing hot is about climbing to the top of a beauty-based status structure. A prettiness pecking order. Being out in public is like being in a beauty contest for women. Only the grand prize isn't flowers and a sash, it's ego-stroking mass attention and undeservedly high self-esteem.

That's why women spend all that time and money on make-up and fashion—to impress other women. (Seriously, did you think she was going to all that trouble just to attract you?). Just always remember, slutty clothes only give women the appearance of being open to sex in the same way that putting an air-scoop on the hood of your Geo Metro gives it the appearance of being fast—both of which are bullshit.



_________________
Check out our new blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
View user's profile Send private message



LovePrivateEye.com

Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Where do women dress like sluts? In America? Don't make me laugh. Go to Ukraine and see what dressing like a slut means- tiny miniskirts, breasts hanging out, the abdomen is open with a navel ring in it and a chain. Around the beach areas ( not at the beach but within a mile away) girls walk around with panties bunched up their butt crack and without a bra- just holding a towel to cover their breasts. Some girls walk around with transparent white lace panties and bras.
In the US they dress like male sewer workers, lumberjacks, garbage collectors and cowherds- all male, subdued-color clothes. Sluts? They all look like lesbian truck drivers.



_________________
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

ladislav wrote:
Where do women dress like sluts? In America? Don't make me laugh. In the US they dress like male sewer workers, lumberjacks, garbage collectors and cowherds- all male, subdued-color clothes. Sluts? They all look like lesbian truck drivers.


Beautiful, I couldn't have said it any better myself! In the USA, women dress like truck drivers, janitors and construction workers. Shocked The only time I see "slutty" looking women in America, is when I watch a tv show or a movie.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

No, no and no.

I think when women dress... immodestly... it's just because they think they look nice. That's it. It's pretty simple.

F'rinstance, I always try to emphasise my best areas in clothes. Why not? I think women are just more innocent about it than men realise. They don't think about men imagining having sex with them. They just think, 'oh my bum looks good in this, I'll wear this.' Nothing more. In fact when I go a bit overboard and realise what other men are thinking I feel a bit odd, exposed. I just don't consider it. It's not an advertisement. It's just making the most of myself.

In the summer I wear a lot of small things. I'm not trying to get attention necessarily or men coming up to me or offers of sex. I'm certainly not thinking of putting down other women or having power over anyone. I'm just a young girl and why the hell not wear a miniskirt in hot weather. Girls look at themselves in the mirror and want to see something beautiful back. We like making things pretty, embellishing, decorating, improving, nuturing. Like a little girl who wants to put on a pink hairband to look like a princess, a 25 year old will put on a tight dress to look like a Victoria's Secret model, because it makes her feel happy, proud, healthy, beautiful.

Here in the UK, with our drinking culture, most people of all ages go out on weekend nights. Women go out dressed crazy. It's snowing right now and when I came back from work at midnight on Sat the streets were full of girls in their tightest, nicest dresses and stilettos. In the ICE. Why? Because they want to look pretty. They are in office clothes all week and they want to dress up even if they're going to turn blue. I've heard my friends talk about this when they get dressed up. They don't want to make other girls jealous. They don't want to tease men. It's just 'oh this dress looks gorgeous, I'm so pleased!'

Mystery solved.

By the way- I don't feel intimidated by beautiful girls. It's not a power hierarchy. Only the most insecure and shallow girls would- and it is that extreme, as I don't think that much of myself or anything. Although I don't look at girls the way a man would, if I see a pretty girl it makes me happy too and I smile. It's better than seeing a dirty one in a tracksuit. I also notice if I look nice I get alot of warm compliments/smiles from other women. It really isn't a battle amongst one another at all.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I think it is for attention, mainly aimed at men. I know when I've meet beautiful women dressed to kill and have eventually managed to start dating them or they became my girlfriends they don't seem to keep dressing so hot. Instead they seem to turn it down a few notches since they are no longer single and don't seem to want such attention anymore.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

zzzz wrote:
I think it is for attention, mainly aimed at men. I know when I've meet beautiful women dressed to kill and have eventually managed to start dating them or they became my girlfriends they don't seem to keep dressing so hot. Instead they seem to turn it down a few notches since they are no longer single and don't seem to want such attention anymore.


This must be an exception. Women like dressing up and having a partner makes no difference. I've been with mine for 6 years and still dress up as I would without him. In fact more so- it's more important as you don't want them to lose interest. If mine saw me looking like crap every day, it's not very good for the relationship, is it? The people that are close to you should be worth more effort than strangers.

And anyway, I think a woman who doesn't like presenting herself well must have some issues. Very Happy


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I didn't say they looked bad, but I seemed to notice they were more likely to dress comfortable more often. They still dressed up quite a bit when we went out. Now that I think of it I've noticed the opposite happen too. One girl, who I would describe as geeky, seemed to gain confidence to dress sexier the longer I was dating her. Our first few dates she just wore normal underwear (yeah I notice what can I say) but after a few dates she was always wearing thongs, etc.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Sorry guys! But I HAD to post this. Not every girl is dressed like that, but there are MANY in Former Soviet Union. Just look:




Source:
http://englishrussia.com/index.php/2009/06/10/summer-has-come/

Another point: This is how AVERAGE girl looks like in any Eastern Ukraine city! I think I got this picture out of Ladislav's post somewhere. TRY FINDING ONE American GIRL THIS PRETTY IN ANY American CITY!!!


This girl is from Czech Republic! OMG, she is skinny, but not ugly and manly, like most American girls:



KEEP in MIND, this is the way these girls dress EVERYDAY EVERYWHERE THEY GO! It is considered NORMAL and just plain clothes! I grew up seeing girls like that all over in Ukraine, but out of Hollywood movies it seemed like there are SO MANY hot chicks in America. Oh how naive and dumb I was.



_________________
Love Euro-culture
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Men%27s_movement
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Another nice thing about foreign girls is that they don't mind guys approaching them when they are out in public. American girls on the other hand, don't like guys approaching them unless they are at a bar, nightclub or party.

A recent survey showed that 78% of women in America prefer to meet guys through their friends. Great, what are you supposed to do if your friends don't have single women that they can introduce to you? Shocked

No wonder the "bar scene" is so popular in America, there is no other place to meet people!


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

BellaRuth wrote:


I think when women dress... immodestly... it's just because they think they look nice. That's it. It's pretty simple.



Well, obviously, otherwise they would not wear it, but it goes to show that many women have no class, have poor taste, and lack judgment to think she would be safe walking around in a bar at 2am almost nude around drunk sexually deprived men.

BellaRuth wrote:
F'rinstance, I always try to emphasise my best areas in clothes. Why not? I think women are just more innocent about it than men realise. They don't think about men imagining having sex with them. They just think, 'oh my bum looks good in this, I'll wear this.' Nothing more. In fact when I go a bit overboard and realise what other men are thinking I feel a bit odd, exposed. I just don't consider it. It's not an advertisement. It's just making the most of myself.

In the summer I wear a lot of small things. I'm not trying to get attention necessarily or men coming up to me or offers of sex. I'm certainly not thinking of putting down other women or having power over anyone. I'm just a young girl and why the hell not wear a miniskirt in hot weather. Girls look at themselves in the mirror and want to see something beautiful back. We like making things pretty, embellishing, decorating, improving, nuturing. Like a little girl who wants to put on a pink hairband to look like a princess, a 25 year old will put on a tight dress to look like a Victoria's Secret model, because it makes her feel happy, proud, healthy, beautiful.



I see your point but it's a difference between dressing to stay cool, vs dressing to attract attention. Look at the women in Africa, the Arab counties, or India, it's hot over there too but they dress in long flowing dresses and they have no problems staying cool.

Come on, it's never that hot, I'm a guy who works outside, and even when I was living in California, I always wore pants just like the Mexican men. Seems to me that women in the States/UK use the excuse of "it's hot" just to dress provocatively. Mind you, I'm a guy so you would think I would not have an issue but I do because these same women will think you are a creep or a pervert if you look at them too long, or you walk up to them and give them a complement so I ignore them now.

BellaRuth wrote:

Here in the UK, with our drinking culture, most people of all ages go out on weekend nights. Women go out dressed crazy. It's snowing right now and when I came back from work at midnight on Sat the streets were full of girls in their tightest, nicest dresses and stilettos. In the ICE. Why? Because they want to look pretty. They are in office clothes all week and they want to dress up even if they're going to turn blue. I've heard my friends talk about this when they get dressed up. They don't want to make other girls jealous. They don't want to tease men. It's just 'oh this dress looks gorgeous, I'm so pleased!'
.


Yes, but something has changed with modern women, they prefer looking like a hoe, then looking and behaving like a classy woman. There is a BIG difference.







View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

I think this article pertains mainly to America, or more specifically California. There are still plenty of countries where women believe in modesty and couldn't imagine themselves exposing so much.

I'd be curious to know how this all applies in a native tribe where everyone pretty much runs around naked.



_________________
__________________
"Every man who travels to a new land brings something from the old with him. He can choose to let it weigh him down, or he can wisely let it go." -- The Adventurer
View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

Terrence wrote:

I'd be curious to know how this all applies in a native tribe where everyone pretty much runs around naked.


Well obviously they view sex and lack of clothing very different, and I would be just like them had I grown up in their culture which would be fine by me.

In the little studies I have done on tribes in particular, everybody is having sex because young people are paired up and matched with the opposite sex from a very young age. They introduce games and dancing to help them bond and get to know each other, and so as long as a young person finishes his/her rites of passage, they get to have a partner for life.

I think this is an important key because you don't have a pack of lone males without a woman so that means all the women can be open and feel safe walking around nude.

I will also say this, most tribes I have seen don't walk around FULLY nude, they usually have something covering their genitals, and if you think about it, that's not really FULLY nude.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

ladislav wrote:
Where do women dress like sluts? In America? Don't make me laugh. Go to Ukraine and see what dressing like a slut means- tiny miniskirts, breasts hanging out, the abdomen is open with a navel ring in it and a chain. Around the beach areas ( not at the beach but within a mile away) girls walk around with panties bunched up their butt crack and without a bra- just holding a towel to cover their breasts. Some girls walk around with transparent white lace panties and bras.
In the US they dress like male sewer workers, lumberjacks, garbage collectors and cowherds- all male, subdued-color clothes. Sluts? They all look like lesbian truck drivers.


Such a tantalizing post is useless without pictures...! Laughing


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

[quote="Northamericanguy"]

Sorry, only just caught this.

Quote:
Well, obviously, otherwise they would not wear it, but it goes to show that many women have no class, have poor taste, and lack judgment to think she would be safe walking around in a bar at 2am almost nude around drunk sexually deprived men.


Yes, but these women are really extreme types. It's not the average girl. The average girl wearing tight clothes on a night out hangs with her friends and not around drunk strangers, and gets home safe. And a minidress and heels isn't considered 'almost nude' in a lot of cultures, it's just party attire.

Quote:
I see your point but it's a difference between dressing to stay cool, vs dressing to attract attention. Look at the women in Africa, the Arab counties, or India, it's hot over there too but they dress in long flowing dresses and they have no problems staying cool.

Come on, it's never that hot, I'm a guy who works outside, and even when I was living in California, I always wore pants just like the Mexican men. Seems to me that women in the States/UK use the excuse of "it's hot" just to dress provocatively. Mind you, I'm a guy so you would think I would not have an issue but I do because these same women will think you are a creep or a pervert if you look at them too long, or you walk up to them and give them a complement so I ignore them now.


I don't think Brits cope that well with heat Wink And after the almost year-long winter we get a bit excited at sunshine. Sunshine is no big deal in hotter counties so you're not going to dress up for it.

In India and Muslim countries they also have religious reasons to keep cool or a more traditional mindset. The woman would rather wear long clothes than look crazy in a miniskirt. However in Western countries I'd look a bit crazy wearing a hijab or sari. I might wear a maxi dress, which is fine and very popular.

I can't see how you'd get such a bad reaction from women. Maybe that's true, ok, but I don't get it. I don't go around glaring at men who look at me or being mad at compliments. That's mental behaviour. It's not normal behaviour.

See the above pics of Ukrainian women in summer clothes. They just think they look 'hot'. In America they'd probably give out a message of being a slut, or something. This stuff isn't universal.

BellaRuth wrote:

Yes, but something has changed with modern women, they prefer looking like a hoe, then looking and behaving like a classy woman. There is a BIG difference.


Because women no longer have a role in life. They are not selling themselves as a future wife and mother. So what can they trade in order to get a mate? Sex. Unless women have a role again instead of being copycat-men, they'll advertise what's visibly different.

Back to the point at hand though- most of the time (all the time, in my experience) if a woman is wearing revealing clothes, she's doing so to feel good, look fashionable, whatever. Not to make other women jealous, and not to have an excuse to be a bitch to men who appreciate her outfit.


View user's profile Send private message
Reply with quote Add User to Ignore List
Post  

this is exactly why i like foreign women so much in east europe. they dress their absolute BEST for men in public. they dress their best to impress ME.

whereas alot of American women will do it for themselves. dress like slobs for themselves. and go to clubs so they can tease a man with her body. and reject anyone there that asks them out. this is what they call fun. yikes !!! Shocked


View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:
Reply to topic Page 1 of 2
Goto page 1, 2  Next
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
  



Similar Topics
Topic Author Forum Replies Posted
No new posts Foreign women are worse than American... marklambo General Discussions 3 Wed Apr 23, 2014 12:05 am View latest post
No new posts American women say all American men a... Novem General Discussions 2 Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:43 pm View latest post
No new posts The natural way of meeting women: Fli... OTB General Discussions 6 Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:25 am View latest post
No new posts Are american women harsher when it co... QuestionMark Anti-American Women Rants 5 Sun Apr 20, 2014 6:37 pm View latest post
No new posts Women are not sluts...Men are not D**... starchild5 Paranormal, Conspiracies, Mysteries 7 Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:50 pm View latest post