Looking for guys for Reality Show on dating in Prague !!!

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
avillax
Freshman Poster

Looking for guys for Reality Show on dating in Prague !!!

Post by avillax »

Hello, we're looking for Lucky American guys who want to participate in a Reality Show about dating women in Prague, Czech Republic.

As you know, Czech women are among the most beautiful in the world. In Prague you can find Czech , Russian, Polish women in big quantities, the city is beautiful and the Hot women ration is about 1 out of 2 girls which is crazy!!! and of course, they are more down to earth, more feminine, approachable, etc.

So here's the thing, we want to start shooting in September, and the show is about bringing a group of American guys to Prague so they can meet the most beautiful women in the world and discover what dating is all about outside America.

We will provide accommodation, transportation, taking you to the best venues to meet girls in Czech Republic, and we will also introduce you to stunning Czech actresses, models and ballerinas, in other words, you won't miss the opportunity of meeting stunning Czech girls, we will make sure of that, because we want that to be on the show!

All we want in return is for you to be on the show and be serious about being on the show!

You must buy your plane ticket to Prague.

We are looking for guys between 18- 30 years old, who are serious about meeting European women.

Here you can see a few promo video about the show:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MxywR78IRlM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NLhJNHOHrQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdPMNVONNw

And this is our kickasterter campaign:

If you're interested in being on the show send me a PM.

Thanks.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Looking for guys for Reality Show, dating in Prague !!!

Post by jamesbond »

avillax wrote:Hello, we're looking for Lucky American guys who want to participate in a Reality Show about dating women in Prague, Czech Republic.

As you know, Czech women are among the most beautiful in the world. In Prague you can find Czech , Russian, Polish women in big quantities, the city is beautiful and the Hot women ration is about 1 out of 2 girls which is crazy!!! and of course, they are more down to earth, more feminine, approachable, etc.

So here's the thing, we want to start shooting in September, and the show is about bringing a group of American guys to Prague so they can meet the most beautiful women in the world and discover what dating is all about outside America.

We will provide accommodation, transportation, taking you to the best venues to meet girls in Czech Republic, and we will also introduce you to stunning Czech actresses, models and ballerinas.

All we want in return is for you to be on the show and be serious about being on the show!

We are looking for guys between 18- 30 years old, who are serious about meeting European women.

If you're interested in being on the show send me a PM.

Thanks.
Holy Jesus, this sounds like a single man's dream come true! Do you plan on putting this show on a cable channel like TLC or VH1? How many guys are you looking for? Would you be willing to take guys who are over 30? How long will the filming last, two weeks or so?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

The filming will take 1 week, everyday we'll take them to bars, nightclubs as well as introduce them to girls. In other words, they will have their hands busy with girls every day.

We want to sell the show to a major cable channel in the USA or in Czech Republic, but if that doesn't work, we will just air it on youtube.

The amount of guys for the show is not defined yet, basically we want to interview them and see which ones would be interesting to have on the show.
We'll accept many.

We might accept guys over 30, it all depends on attitude, etc. We just don't want to copy Bachelors Abroad because we think that's for older men.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow sounds like a great idea. Why Prague though? Some guys say it's not easy to date women there and that Czech women have been overexposed to American guys.

I have a buddy named Robert in Prague. He plays in a band there, but he is married with kids. Would he qualify? Maybe you can do a story on him and his family there?

Ukraine is nearby too. You can always go there and do a Reality Show of Mark Davis' romance tour. lol

I'll send your announcement out to my mailing list too.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

I have the time & money & I'm about to wrap things up here to travel. They should throw an old guy into the mix, a 55 yo mebbe? Seriously, good opportunity for a young guy. Best wishes.
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

Thank you Winston.

There are some unique advantages of filming in Prague: One of them is that lots of women there speak English, their beauty is without discussion, the city is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, prices are fair, you can have easy access to nice romantic meeting venues (The government will even supply a "dating" wagon for the metro, exclusive for singles to date. So romance is in the air) and it's a place where Polish and Russian girls are also abundant.

Polish girls are also beautiful and they make wonderful loyal partners, and Russians are sexy and passionate. My friend Peter has been living in Prague for 10 years and he knows all the places and many women there as he worked as pianist for a ballet company and many of his friends are stunning.

Ukraine is close but I've met a few beautiful girls from there that turned out to be HUGE bitches, there's also a TV show already about American guys dating in Ukraine and they meet good girls but it's a different age range and the owner of the show basically has a dating agency with really good filters, they're basically buying the girls out. And Ukraine is a mess right now, gaining entrance to the country wouldn't even be easy.

Our concept is different, young people, Czech girls not desperate to leave the country, but that are naturally more approachable, feminine, and better girlfriends/wives than American women, naturally.

As you can see from the interviews, Czech women already have a good disposition to American men, they think they're funny, extrovert and happy.

When I met my friend Peter (co-producer for the show) he also had the same concept of American people: that they are happy and extrovert.

The truth is, Americans are really extrovert so it looks like they are happy, when we know they're not and that they're actually very lonely, but Czech girls don't know that. My friend Peter found out the hard way when he couldn't get dates in Hollywood. Me2, I thought "wow, these people are really smiley and talktative on the streets" and then found out I had 0 friends and 0 dates in Hollywood.

Czech girls are also so beautiful in considerable numbers that men in Czech Republic don't appreciate them, if you look at Czech men, they're almost like shadows because they take no interest on their personal appearance, why should they? They have plenty of beautiful women for them anyways without an effort, so Czech women do appreciate the attention they get from Americans.

In these European countries, people are more introvert and smile less although they're happier on the inside.

Also they appreciate the good weather of places like California, for them it is paradise since the weather in Europe is too crappy. And they're also very curious about the All American deal: you know: Disneyland, Hollywood, that kind of stuff, you should really watch the interview to find a hostess.

People who would like to be on the show should contact us to: avillax@yahoo.com or americanloveprague@gmail.com

In the kickstarter campaign we give priority to people willing to give a donation, but for the moment we're taking anyone in without asking for money, as long as the person seems suitable for the show.

55 years old is too old for the concept of the show. Sorry.
WorldTraveler
Experienced Poster

Post by WorldTraveler »

Whatever happened to that AFA TV show? They cancelled it. Is there somewhere I can see the other episodes online?
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Hmmm, I would imagine it will be quite difficult to find men 18-30 yrs old who would be interested in this because men that young aren't looking to settle down, they are just playing the field and enjoying hooking up in the bar scene. In addition, these young men haven't gained enough experience, wisdom, and knowledge yet to learn the differences between American women vs foreign women and they don't care yet because all they want is to f**k women mostly from the bars and clubs in their local town. It seems to me that men don't consider looking abroad for women until they are ready to settle down in marriage. No one wants to blow a wad of cash and travel half way around the world for just "meeting" women UNLESS they're marriage minded . The only way young guys will consider it is if it's a lustful red light district scene where they're guaranteed an all out f fest like Bangkok or angeles city. I don't know any guys under 30 who are "looking" to get married anyways, maybe just 10%?

All that being said though, I wish you luck. I'm all for getting the word out to the American public how foreign women are better quality when it comes to relationships and how they treat men better and maintain themselves. Unless you have a history of successfully selling shows to major networks, I don't see how this will end up on anything except u tube. If you have a track record of gettin your productions on tv then by all means, I think you have a shot and it could be big. But heck, u tube is still a good means of getting the word out, so either way it's a good cause and I wish you luck.

PS- you probably already realize this but just in case, keep in mind that any hint of a slant on American women will cause the show to be rejected since women will be part of the decision makers in accepting your show and women make up at least half of the viewership. This is why dating forums like plenty of fish delete any threads that make American women look bad. They're afraid they'll lose the female membership which = loss of money.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Also, ya all don't get upset at me but, how do,we know this isn't a troll post? Winston, I'm surprised at you for not asking questions as to the legitimacy of this. You usually have a healthy skepticism. OP, If this is a legit thing, then surely you have a resume of other shows , even if they never made it on tv. Maybe some u tube clips of previous work? If you don't have any experience, then why would you hope to get it on tv? A person can't just get on tv with a amateur held video cam. You need experienced production people , sound crew, and tv crew Etc and that costs some big money, not movie production type money, but money that most of us wouldn't have to blow knowing it's unlikely to go anywhere. If you have previous works, it would be cool to see samples of your work , like at u tube even. If this is your first go and you have no experience, and no production crew and just will be using a hand held video cam like tourists carry around, then that's fine too, I won't discourage you, and still wish you luck but to claim even a smidgen of a chance of getting it on tv is a bit much wouldn't ya say? U tube would be it. But if you arnt an amateur, I totally digress and it would be interesting to see some of your previous work. Up to you to share of course :)
avillax
Freshman Poster

Post by avillax »

Listen steve55, sorry that we had to turn you down but you're not in the age range we need. There's no need to rant and this is not a troll post, the project is backed by Kickstarter.

Professional equipment, cameramen and crew will be used for the show.
Last edited by avillax on May 5th, 2014, 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

avillax wrote:Listen steve55, sorry that we had to turned you down but you're not in the age range we need. There's no need to rant and this is not a troll post, the project is backed by Kickstarter.

Steve Winston has already done some research on the guy and his production company and found him to be legit. He is not a troll.

Is it true your mad at him because they turned you down because of your age [48]?
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Cyrus
Freshman Poster

Post by Cyrus »

Hey guys, Cyrus here I am a long-time HA subscriber (but not on this account.... I couldn't login to my old account for some reason.... anyways I reviewed HA many years ago on my travel site here: http://cyruskirkpatrick.com/a-look-at-w ... broad-com/, And also I have a new ebook out called "Global Dating" (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JZBD5PW/). (Edit: even though I remade my account... it's still my old account that shows up! weird).

So I wanted to mention I'm helping Arturo with this project and am on the show's producing team (we met in Los Angeles a while back and he's a good friend of mine, I still live in LA but he's moved back to Mexico. I also hung out with the guy who will be playing the show's host). No it's not a troll effort going on. In regard to the age thing, unfortunately one reality about the YouTube market is that it is primarily young people, and while there might be an interesting point about older people more apt to settle down abroad, the truth is most people who watch YouTube videos are 18-30, and if a video is geared toward older guys it will not get even 20% of the viewership.. So the younger demographic is important.

Also the show won't be about bashing American women, so I don't think that will be a problem. The main issue most people can agree on is that love and dating in the USA is terrible. Maybe the idea that American men are going to a different country to find apparently higher quality women will raise some controversy, but I think in this case controversy is a good thing.

Maybe a few Prague ladies can give some advice to women who watch the show? Who knows! Just possibilities.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

jamesbond wrote:
avillax wrote:Listen steve55, sorry that we had to turned you down but you're not in the age range we need. There's no need to rant and this is not a troll post, the project is backed by Kickstarter.

Steve Winston has already done some research on the guy and his production company and found him to be legit. He is not a troll.

Is it true your mad at him because they turned you down because of your age [48]?
No, lol, I guess OP took offense but if he is in our shoes , I would hope he would understand (given that this place is trollville) and agree that some vetting is only prudent and he should be happy to proudly tell his credentials. If no one knows the person posting such a thing, and he is relatively new with few posts here, why would everyone just believe it without some checking. But now I understand and glad someone knows the OP. And OP should keep in mind that I didn't say or suggest this IS a troll post, I only suggested it a "possibility" until someone does more checking into it. But to answer your question Jamesbond, no I haven't inquired for any show except foreign affair about 15 months ago well before I met my now fiancée (she is the girl in my avatar). I would have no reason to apply since I have a fiancé for many months now, well before OP eve even mentioned his project on here. Ok, good to see someone knows who is behind this. I mean if not, how easy would it be for anyone to come on here just pulling our legs right? Glad to see a little more backup info. Good luck with it then.

Update- I just saw now the u tube links. Did I just originaly miss those? If those links were in the original post then my bad. I just literally now noticed these links and that was exactly what I was curious to see. Yep, definitely looks professional and the real deal.
Last edited by steve55 on May 5th, 2014, 9:40 pm, edited 3 times in total.
steve55
Junior Poster

Post by steve55 »

Cyrus wrote:Hey guys, Cyrus here I am a long-time HA subscriber (but not on this account.... I couldn't login to my old account for some reason.... anyways I reviewed HA many years ago on my travel site here: http://cyruskirkpatrick.com/a-look-at-w ... broad-com/, And also I have a new ebook out called "Global Dating" (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JZBD5PW/). (Edit: even though I remade my account... it's still my old account that shows up! weird).

So I wanted to mention I'm helping Arturo with this project and am on the show's producing team (we met in Los Angeles a while back and he's a good friend of mine, I still live in LA but he's moved back to Mexico. I also hung out with the guy who will be playing the show's host). No it's not a troll effort going on. In regard to the age thing, unfortunately one reality about the YouTube market is that it is primarily young people, and while there might be an interesting point about older people more apt to settle down abroad, the truth is most people who watch YouTube videos are 18-30, and if a video is geared toward older guys it will not get even 20% of the viewership.. So the younger demographic is important.

Also the show won't be about bashing American women, so I don't think that will be a problem. The main issue most people can agree on is that love and dating in the USA is terrible. Maybe the idea that American men are going to a different country to find apparently higher quality women will raise some controversy, but I think in this case controversy is a good thing.

Maybe a few Prague ladies can give some advice to women who watch the show? Who knows! Just possibilities.
Great info!! Thanks for chiming in Cyrus. Based on what you just said, I agree you are on the right track then regarding the younger audience. Yea, at least it will plant the seed. I hope they can find young dudes willing to go, perhaps some upper 20's will be mature minded enough to consider it. I guess they don't have to necessarily be marriage minded to just go have a good time at the very least.
hornyabc
Freshman Poster

Post by hornyabc »

Cyrus wrote: So I wanted to mention I'm helping Arturo with this project and am on the show's producing team (we met in Los Angeles a while back and he's a good friend of mine, I still live in LA but he's moved back to Mexico. I also hung out with the guy who will be playing the show's host).
Hey Cyrus, I'm also in LA right now and am a photographer/camera operator. Have you guys already filled up the production crew positions yet? I would be very interested in joining this project and also have other production friends who'd be interested too.

I think it's a great concept mixing reality/dating/travel into a single show.