Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.
View Active Topics View Your Posts Latest 100 Topics FAQ Topics Mobile Friendly Theme
Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to North America. For those looking to relocate within the US or Canada, discuss your experiences and pros/cons of each domestic region.
12 posts • Page 1 of 1
A few quick observations:
* The TSA at LAX airport has been instructed to follow strict guidelines for anyone who wish to opt-out of full body scan. This means, when you request opt-out, the TSA agent calls out "opt out" and a supervisor comes over to kiss your ass ("please don't sue us") and brings you to the side for a quick pat-down and manual search, then off you go.
* Canadians don't like Americans coming up here to take their jobs. If you're coming up here for work, make sure you have all your documents ready.
* Of all the Canadian cities that I've been to, I think Toronto stands out as the one with the most number of blacks. I'm not sure why, maybe someone can explain it better.
* Toronto airport seems to have a lot of strip clubs next to it. No I am not going there to blow a wad.
* If you have prepaid USB broadband modem from US, be warned that it may not work in Canada, and you have NO OPTION to add international roaming service to it. And if you buy one locally with Roger Wireless, it requires a Canadian address and credit card to activate. XD
* The mall here has "Happy Chinese New Year" banners, and the TV stations has an Indian/Pakistani channel. I was expecting English & French statiions only on TV. There are many highly educated people from abroad here working in low-wage jobs. The job market and opporutnities in US (at least in California) seems better than here.
* French doesn't seem to be as important here as the more rural areas north of Ontario. When I was in North Bay, the local elementary school had French immersion programs (French language only?) and French language immerison schools had priority funding over English ones. I thought it was a bit odd but was told that Quebec was close by.
* At the Chinese fast food places here, they serve thin noodles instead of the thicker ones in the US. I went to 3 different ones and they all serve thin noodles.
* The hotels here serve free afternoon hospitality (lite meal), in addition to free breakfast.
* The blue-collar workers here in heavy industry are more racially diverse and have better attitudes than the ones I encountered in North Vancouver. You'd find white, black, middle-eastern, and asian women in steel-tipped boots here working in heavy manufacutring shops. In North Vancouver I saw mostly white males only in such jobs.
Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!
Special Offer! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.
Find Your Foreign Sweetheart Now! Try our international Dating Sites and Overseas Romance Tours!
"Blacks" of Canada as you like to call them - are actually not Black - they are Afro-Caribbean. A lot of them don't carry themselves as Black Americans do. Most Black Americans by default are vociferous and indignant, yet most Afro-Canadians are Afro-Caribbean, and they have retained their Afro-Caribbean culture (whether they would be from Antigua, Jamaica, Trinidad, or Aruba, etc.). Some have that fiery rambunctiousness to them, but most are well-behaved compared to their Black American counterparts.
However, there are "wanna-be n_ggers" in the Afro-Canadian community whether they are Afro-Caribbean or straight-up Afro-Canadian.
There are actually Afro-Canadians that aren't Caribbean either, but they are a small percent of the Afro population there.
The first taxi company in Toronto was actually started by a Black from America. However, now you see an overabundance of African, Indian, and Persian among other Middle-Eastern men whom are cab drivers whom are underemployed (i.e. they are very very educated in their former country with docs to show, but they don't hold enough weight in the western society under the same occupation).
I tried to acquire a tech job up on Calgary, but I have overstayed my tourist visa and it had opted me out of the running. 6 months automatically upon entry is what you guys have per year.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)
"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)
"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)
"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)
TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Rooshv on why Toronto sucks.
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!
See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!
"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
I flew into Toronto not long ago and I will tell you, I had a very distasteful experience with airport security. They are even worse than what I experienced in the US.
I was flying there just as a stopover to another Canadian city. I had gone through customs, and I was about to leave the doors into the waiting area for my connecting flight. Because both hands were busy holding my bags, I pulled out my customs form (which was in my passport) with the dry part of my lips so that the form wouldn't actually be in my mouth, or touch any saliva. I didn't think much of it, but the security officer -- who was this ugly, fat, short-haired, mannish, bull dyke -- saw it and expressed her disgust with a petulance and contempt that threw me off. I explained calmly that I didn't actually put it in my mouth, but she ordered me to go to this area anyway where another ugly, fat female security officer grilled me with a dozen or more questions about why I was in Canada, and thoroughly searched my bags. I calmly answered all her questions, and then she let me go.
Lest you think there was something suspicious about me, I was normally dressed, and behaved normally just like anyone else. I never gave anyone a reason to be suspicious. I have flown many times, and this is the first time I have ever encountered such hate from airport security, both of whom were female. The only reason I got rough treatment was that I was a man.
Liberal political correctness has run amok there, and the result is pure hate on their part against men. If you are a man from outside Canada, particularly from the US, I advise you not to fly to Toronto.
I remember on my flight to Los Angeles from Pearson Toronto how a white Canadian-born Customs Agent in Toronto ( a Toronto feminist likely) started to act passive aggressive on me, and nearly baited me when I was collecting my stuff on that conveyor belt. I didn't even finish picking up my stuff yet, and she yells at me and orders me to stack all the leftover cubes right away, because some f***er, I think it was a Canadian woman, left all of the cubes stacking up at the end of the conveyor belt.
I also sensed a desperation of defeat in that Customs Agent; she probably knows that men are leaving Toronto in droves because of the shitty and tyrant attitudes of the women.
Toronto is not in Quebec, Canada.
Toronto is a feminist and gay shithole that targets straight men into police harassment.
Further to note many of the rankings are fake and bought for to lie to prospective immigrants to leave their 3rd world countries for feminist shithole Canada, or actually on to the few feminist cities in Canada like Toronto Vancouver and Montreal.
If you're talking about escorts in Toronto of course the hottest chicks across Canada will work in Toronto as escorts to capitalize on the feminist war on men. Many of the hot chicks you see in Toronto are 50% likely to work as escorts, and they are not likely born and raised in Toronto or Ontario. Over 100,000 women in Toronto work in the sex trade, comprising of mostly FOB Asians, FOB Russians, Quebec escorts and a few from other provinces in Canada.
This man is right to say that Toronto is a bad place. He uploaded this video six years ago, but what he says is true. He was even lucky to approach women, albeit though the women hated him or displayed their feminist attitudes in a club.
Nowadays, approaching women in Toronto is considered a criminal tort. On the brighter side of things in life, that feminist police director who enforced street harassment laws in the UK resigned for her incompetence.
However, Toronto women hate men exponentially that I don't see any legitimate recourse for men who were targeted by feminists. The feminist and gay movements rule Toronto. Straight men be very careful! Avoid Toronto like the plague!