Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Thurs nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts with FREE Prizes!
And Bud Patterson, author of Foreign Bride 101, Mon/Wed nights 9:30 EST for FREE Call-In Conferences.

Scam free! Christian Filipina - Meet Asian women with Christian values! All members screened.

View Active Topics       Latest 100 Topics       View Your Posts       FAQ Topics       Switch to Mobile

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Discuss culture, living, traveling, relocating, dating or anything related to the Asian countries - China, The Philippines, Thailand, etc.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond, zboy1

How sexual and affectionate are Filipinas?

Postby manly5000 » Tue Feb 15, 2011 2:17 pm

Hey all,

For those of you with experience in the Philippines, how sexually aggressive and affectionate are Filipina women in relationships? Are they open to trying whatever you want them to try? Do they initiate and jump you on a regular basis? :D

I used to be married to a girl who was originally from Mexico (Married 13 years, divorced a year ago). She was a virgin when we got together, and I used to hear all these great stories about how Mexican/Latina girls were dynamite in the sack, aggressive, insatiable, yada yada yada... long story short, she was a complete dud. She would have sex pretty much whenever I wanted, but she had no drive whatsoever. She would never initiate, she would never randomly jump me or even grope me on her own accord... it was one of the biggest problems of our relationship.

I know everyone is different, but I'm hoping to find a girl who will be into me every bit as much as I'm into her. A girl who would love to try all sorts of kinky and twisted things within the confines of our relationship... haha. Hell, a girl that would just randomly give me a BJ when I walk in the door from a long hard day at work! 8)

Do Filipinas in general have these qualities?

Are they affectionate in other ways (eg. always wanting to cuddle, walk arm in arm in public, etc etc)?

I'm insatiable in the physical/sexual department and need a girl who takes initiative and is open to try almost everything, yet like me would never ever cheat.

Thanks guys!
manly5000

Special Offer for HA Members! FREE 6 Month Membership on ForeignWomen.com! Sign up here.

Our Other Forums: Ladies Forum , Paranormal Forum

Follow Us

Postby well-informed » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:24 am

that's a good question. I was going to ask a similar question like that
well-informed

Postby gsjackson » Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:35 am

Well, I'm sure the people with first-hand knowledge will weigh in eventually. All I can add is to relate a post from about two months ago in which an American had hooked up with a Filipina online, went over there, and was quite surprised (as was she) at how potent her libido turned out to be. My recollection is that a couple of the Phillipine hands checked in and said essentially "ain't it the truth."
gsjackson
Frequent Poster

Postby rome86 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 10:51 pm

wow this is so quiet .. where are guys who have experiences with filipina... for me I heard that they were horny but they want to be in committed relationship.
hello
rome86

Postby pete98146 » Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:34 pm

I've been married to my filipino wife for 4.5 years. She is a very conservative "good Catholic girl". I think it's fair to say that she won't be the one initiating the sex but once I initiate sex she NEVER has a headache :) I'd venture to say most filipinas are VERY passionate but they will wait for the guy to make the first move.

That said they are FANTASTIC lovers and she can't get enough attention.
pete98146

Postby Mr S » Thu Feb 17, 2011 2:49 pm

Filipinas are naturally affectionate but regarding sex, most are sexual but not aggressive so you would have to initiate sex usually. Also even though they may be interested in watching p**n and what not, most will not be willing to get too crazy in the bedroom unless they are of the few percentage who are very horny and are willing to try different positions, holes, toys and what not.

To be honest I used to be a whorist, not so much anymore, but during my hayday I would say you can get laid easily enough in PI but girls get boring in bed after a while. Even whores aren't really that exciting in bed. You have to be more aggressive. If you got a big schlong then half of them will complain it's too big or it hurts, blah, blah. Sexual newbies will be reluctant to do anything other than missionary. So you really need to meet outgoing and open minded ones and that can take some time. So imagine me going through hundreds of girls and more than half are duds in bed. I guess it's part of the bar hopping theme. You're kind on the hunt for prey and you are hoping to lay the big prize for the night, however many times you may get a smaller catch or nothing at all...but at least you got pretty wasted during the process! :lol:

If you want wilder girls that are willing to experiment I would recommend Thailand. The girls are better in bed and have the same high sex drive. Many are willing to do most anything. I've met some real freaks in Thailand and some can be aggressive and initiate as well. I can count the number of Filipinas that could initiate sex on my hand...Also Filipinas suck at BJ's (no pun intended) and I haven't met any that are openly willing to do anal sex or play with toys. So you can use your imagination regarding how long it will take you to get bored with one woman in the Philippines. That's why I used to bounce around so much, they get boring in bed and also many have no personality so there you go. A perpetual bachelor. I have a high sex drive so I need a chick with a decent personality and a freak in the bedroom but acts normal in public. Hard to find here, I'm not kidding...
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Mr S
Veteran Happier Abroader

Postby Tron » Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm

gsjackson wrote:Well, I'm sure the people with first-hand knowledge will weigh in eventually. All I can add is to relate a post from about two months ago in which an American had hooked up with a Filipina online, went over there, and was quite surprised (as was she) at how potent her libido turned out to be. My recollection is that a couple of the Phillipine hands checked in and said essentially "ain't it the truth."

Apologies if I'm mistaken, but I believe I'm the American in question. :-)

This is true, that both I and my fiance were surprised and delighted by the vigor of her libido. We had talked somewhat extensively about sex before my having visited, to try gauging our sexual compatibility, even though at the time our intention was to wait until marriage, at her request. But this intention was broken. I can say my pinay has a high sex drive, and is very affectionate. We joke, even after however many months, that when she comes to Florida, my arm should never leave her waist. We are both very physical and affectionate.

Obviously, there will still be individual variation, even within the culture. And since my fiance is the only Filipina I've had experience with, I cannot speak to the culture. But I do know of a family friend who also married a Filipina, and made much the same discovery as I.

If I had to wager, I'd say the assessments made by pete and Mr S are quite accurate. It's common for a Filipina to be affectionate, physical and sensual. She will desire lots of this attention from you. But less commonplace for a Filipina to be aggressive or initiate intimacy.

(By the way, my fiance and I are still awaiting news on the acceptance of my petition for her visa. I will post an update when news arrives.)
Tron

Postby Grunt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:58 am

I would assume that due to the heavy saturation of Western culture in the Philippines, the females would be aggressive towards any man seen as "prosperous" while expressing the standard Western female trait of treachery and deception once alimony or child support enforcement became an option.

I met a few Filipinas in Florida, outside of Patrick Air Force base. They were singularly unimpressive. I would never marry one, let alone bring one to America.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt

Postby rome86 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:06 am

Grunt wrote:I would assume that due to the heavy saturation of Western culture in the Philippines, the females would be aggressive towards any man seen as "prosperous" while expressing the standard Western female trait of treachery and deception once alimony or child support enforcement became an option.

I met a few Filipinas in Florida, outside of Patrick Air Force base. They were singularly unimpressive. I would never marry one, let alone bring one to America.

wow what was the problem with them ? do you realize that you are the single one here who seems to not want to marry a filipina ?
hello
rome86

Postby Grunt » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:10 am

Yeah, maybe, but I already married a Ukrainian girl.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
Grunt

Postby Winston » Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:00 am

They are very affectionate if you treat them right and make them feel comfortable. They like nice easygoing guys and bond with them well, naturally and smoothly. But they don't have a strong sex drive in that they'll want to do it multiple times each night. One time usually makes them tired. But their personalities are relaxed and easy to get along with.
Check out the latest posts in our blog The Happier Abroaders.

Don't forget my HA Grand Ebook and Dating Sites!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World
Winston
Site Admin

Postby rome86 » Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:13 pm

Winston wrote:They are very affectionate if you treat them right and make them feel comfortable. They like nice easygoing guys and bond with them well, naturally and smoothly. But they don't have a strong sex drive in that they'll want to do it multiple times each night. One time usually makes them tired. But their personalities are relaxed and easy to get along with.

wow i am confused i read on one thread here saying that filipinas were the horniest nympho he had ever met and now you say that they do not have a strong sex drive ... what is it really ?
hello
rome86

Postby Tron » Wed Mar 02, 2011 7:35 pm

rome86 wrote:
Winston wrote:They are very affectionate if you treat them right and make them feel comfortable. They like nice easygoing guys and bond with them well, naturally and smoothly. But they don't have a strong sex drive in that they'll want to do it multiple times each night. One time usually makes them tired. But their personalities are relaxed and easy to get along with.

wow i am confused i read on one thread here saying that filipinas were the horniest nympho he had ever met and now you say that they do not have a strong sex drive ... what is it really ?

You may be witnessing the difference between culture, and individual personalities. While the culture surrounding affection and sex in the Philippines may lead Filipinas to be more easygoing and natural, more outward looking to their partner, and more "sweet," just as in America you can also expect there to be differences in sex drive from person to person. I can only speak about my experience, but my fiance does possess a strong libido. I foresee many "all-nighters" in our future. :)
Tron

Postby TRADER1972 » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:44 am

My wife was very affectionate, especially in the earlier years. She is not quite the same as 13 years ago, but that is either my fault or due to her being tired. If she is treated right, she does not reject me, unless shes too tired. She does initiate, not as much as I wish. She does regularly grope me or squeeze my "nice a**". I have to scold her to not grope me in front of the children.

And she really loves to "do it". Very passionate and always has her O.
TRADER1972

Postby Enticer » Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:43 am

Gonna throw the BS flag here...

First of all, true submissives...like most Filipina's seem to be will not initiate as much as an aggressive woman will. However, she will give you subtle cues...

Second, because I know my fellow man very well, I am thinking most women back down their sexual appetite because they truly are not pleased. Most men and even women I know are mostly uneducated on the woman's body...and most men, too selfish to care. Most men want to pump and dump....not caring if she gets off or not. If you treat her right and give her mind blowing or****s...she will crave you like a drug. If you unlock the secrets to her mind, body and soul...she will crave you.

You receive what you give....
Enticer

Next

Return to Asia, China, Philippines, Thailand