Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » June 12th, 2018, 2:25 am

Strykr wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 11:37 pm
LFL wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 12:33 pm
Strykr wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 8:20 am
Um .....what?... :shock: I feel as though I have got lost and ended up in the wrong forum.
You're not in the wrong forum. Well, at least not in the wrong thread. The forum is more broad, but this thread is mostly for and about men interesting in finding a sincere woman abroad. It doesn't say that, but people reading up on Dream Connections generally fall into that category.

I think you're legit, although you're different from most who look abroad, in that you are relatively young and women probably find you quite attractive. I haven't watched all your videos yet, only a couple. Have you already posted the video about your Dream Connections experience ?
I agree I am not typical but I do state that in my videos. And it made curious to see if it was possible and not end up like the guys off the love me documentary. But every tour I went on said that "This was the most amount of young guys who have come" I think there is a shift in mentality happening. I am legit I have been on the tours and everything I say is true. If you have a look at the afa and DM I am all over the videos. I think it was because I am younger and it was good for the videos. DM did this with myself and one other young guy. We picked it up the first night. When the two of us and Mark were the head of the table. And selected each day for a video interview :roll:
I actually asked them to stop interviewing me. All I was doing talking shit because there was a camera pointed at me.

In my first video, I explain why I went to Ukraine. I don't go into too much detail of the actual previous relationship. But I wanted to try and find a life partner that wasn't going to take advantage and use me. And some may say Ukraine seems counterproductive in that sense. Because of the scammers. But I didn't think so. Well, I thought it was worth a try anyway, and I always enjoyed travelling and meeting people.

Hopefully, have the DM video up this weekend. I did already make one, but I talk about some things that are not really relevant to someone making a choice to see if it right for them. And I talk about what happened to other guys. But I want it to be fair and based on facts. And discussing the others guys experience is not really my place on a video.

The final company I went on is where I met Valentina. She was one of the managers. But I don't and will never promote her company. Unless someone asks me and I see them suited for it. The same with any company. I will never take a referral fee because how can I vouch for a company knowing what I know. I don't want money paid to me if the guy is likely to conned or scammed.
Well, I hope you check in on this thread from time to time.

What you said about the promotional interviews rings true with what I've said earlier in this thread, and my own experience. Experiencing the people, places, and events that guys have seen on so many videos is surreal and fun. The translator dinner is that much more fun because you feel like "it's your time". You're an insider. The events, same thing. Everything guys have seen in videos, they get to experience for themselves, and it's fun. Doing the interviews is another part of the fun. It's a self-esteem boost.

Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 12th, 2018, 9:03 am

Yeah, I hated the interviews. But you do them to be nice. Marks company is legit and so is AFA. Both are well organised. And both have success with their clients to some degree. (whether it is what's 300+ marriages, we will never know and it is kinda irrelevant to anyone's success. But if it's false that is bad of course) But different people are suited to different styles. There is no one size fits all. It just depends on your style, age etc... But in the end, it will always come down to 2 people actually falling in love. That's it. Its a gamble, You gotta pay to play.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 7:42 pm

MrLee4u wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 1:23 am
publicduende wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 9:35 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:33 pm
Thankfully treatment is on the way http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Btw, Hitler was also mentally ill. So as you can see, you're even a danger to your own kind.
You're not the picture of mental health, either! LOL
Says the guy with so little testosterone that he's attracted to girls who look pre-adolescent with no tits or ass lol
LOL are you PAG? If so, FYI, I've met @publicduende and he is WAY WAYYYY better looking than you. He looks like a decent looking, Italian guy with preppy/yuppie type clothes, and is very clean cut. Far more approachable than you. At least he doesn't look like a thug or gangster like you do. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 8:06 pm

watts wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 3:11 am
Contact Alex at fhd.com and talk to him. It does not cost anything to talk to him.
The good thing with him unlike a dc tour is its all about you and only you. What good is it to meet 100 ladies if 95 are not even of any interest to you and the other 5 are average at best. With alex he will get to know you and them pick women based on your personality and so on. So you will only meet ladies hand picked for YOU.
Unlike Mark Alex actually have a good local reputation to protect so he will not do stupid shit. This also means if you are 50 and tell Alex you want a hot 21 year old model he will not take you on as a client. But if you are serious he will help you.
I have no relation to Alex just so you know. Im just tired of seeing guys get f***ed over by bad people and bad women so I tell you how it is.
Plus you will probably spend less money than a dc tour. just dont expect the slimpy sales pitch crap you get with Mark. Alex is brutally honest with you so if you are clowning around he will set you straight.
Spend some time trying to learn Russian before you go over. It is not a must but it will make it more fun for you. If you have more fun and feel less out of place the women will feel that and relax more too. So it is a win win.
@watts the link you gave above to www.fhd.com , which you said was Alex's site, doesn't work. Is that the correct link? Or is his site down? Can you update the link and tell us a little about him?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 8:22 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 10:22 am
In this video Mark claims that Law Jackson is "1st Success Story of Dream Connections"

But Law Jackson met his wife Alona on a AFA tour. So is this an all out lie? Is Mark taking credit for something that is not his?

Mark also met his wife Anna on a AFA tour. I wonder if Mark is claiming some of AFA's marriages in his 300 figure.
Yes that's true. Law Jackson and several others of DC's top staff and partners met their wives on AFA tours. AFA's president confirmed this to me and told me he had documents and photos to prove it. So this is a false claim. But if Mark really has 150 marriages from his tours, then he can afford to delete the fake ones and still have a good number to show for right? Why lie if you don't have to?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 8:31 pm

LFL wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 12:55 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 11:48 am
Here's an interesting video from Steve Neese talking about financial expectations

Steve made a video review of a Dream Connections tour before he ever took a Dream Connections tour. How can his opinion be worth listening to ? For a relatively decent looking guy with what I assume is good income, what can explain his repeated failures ? It seems it can only be that he has no idea how to go about finding the right woman. Why is he giving advice ? He's the last person to seek advice from in this area.
Steve isn't stupid. He's just too picky and changes his mind and feelings for his girls a lot. And plus he may have some murphy law problems and charlie brown luck in his life too. I've seen some instances of that. I've also learned that the universe does not work according to probability only and lets you do whatever you want without interference. You can't discount that.

You don't need to be smart or know what you are doing to find a good wife. Lots of Americans marry their high school sweetheart. And lots of men find wives and have offspring, who are total dumbfucks or hillbillies or rednecks or are uneducated and stupid and cannot hold any decent conversation. For thousands of years of human history. It doesn't take any smarts or wisdom to get a wife and have kids. The dumbest people have reproduced for thousands of years. We all know that. It's just a matter of destiny and path and if it's meant to be or not.

The guy who gets married at 20 and stays married for life, doesn't do anything special or smart or have a secret formula that he follows to get that. It's just part of his life path and destiny and he goes with the flow and it happens like that (snap fingers). That's how life. Everyone has a different package and challenge and path. We don't know why. Only God knows. But that's how it is. Free will is mostly an illusion, though not totally I don't think, but most of it is. That's my experience in life.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 8:38 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
May 29th, 2018, 7:39 am
This crypto currency reminds me of the gold dealers. They tell you how great their gold is but then they want your hard US$ currency to buy it. Just like crypto currency. You have to pay in US$ to buy it.
What is crypto currency? Is it like bitcoin? How does it work? What can you buy with it?

Why do you compare it to gold? Gold has real value and is the most stable currency and timeless and doesn't rust. Every smart person I know recommends storing your money in gold.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 12th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 8:31 pm
LFL wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 12:55 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 11:48 am
Here's an interesting video from Steve Neese talking about financial expectations

Steve made a video review of a Dream Connections tour before he ever took a Dream Connections tour. How can his opinion be worth listening to ? For a relatively decent looking guy with what I assume is good income, what can explain his repeated failures ? It seems it can only be that he has no idea how to go about finding the right woman. Why is he giving advice ? He's the last person to seek advice from in this area.
Steve isn't stupid. He's just too picky and changes his mind and feelings for his girls a lot. And plus he may have some murphy law problems and charlie brown luck in his life too. I've seen some instances of that. I've also learned that the universe does not work according to probability only and lets you do whatever you want without interference. You can't discount that.

You don't need to be smart or know what you are doing to find a good wife. Lots of Americans marry their high school sweetheart. And lots of men find wives and have offspring, who are total dumbfucks or hillbillies or rednecks or are uneducated and stupid and cannot hold any decent conversation. For thousands of years of human history. It doesn't take any smarts or wisdom to get a wife and have kids. The dumbest people have reproduced for thousands of years. We all know that. It's just a matter of destiny and path and if it's meant to be or not.

The guy who gets married at 20 and stays married for life, doesn't do anything special or smart or have a secret formula that he follows to get that. It's just part of his life path and destiny and he goes with the flow and it happens like that (snap fingers). That's how life. Everyone has a different package and challenge and path. We don't know why. Only God knows. But that's how it is. Free will is mostly an illusion, though not totally I don't think, but most of it is. That's my experience in life.
I never said he was stupid. Certainly not in the general sense, at least. My point is that he has lacks the credibility to make his opinion worth listening to. I base this on the fact that he did a Dream Connections Tour Review video before he ever took a Dream Connections Tour. All he did was regurgitate what Mark has said in his promotional videos. Of course, the video is still online so unsuspecting guys will watch it and think it actually validates Dream Connections. Of course, we all know how his situation played out, but then he refuses to mention "Dream Connections" when he speaks of his actual experience in subsequent videos. On second thought, maybe I am now changing my opinion of whether he is stupid or not. If his intention is to help guys, his process which I outline above, is a very stupid approach as it will have the opposite effect. A more sensible approach would be to actually wait until after his tour before presenting a review video.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 9:28 pm

This video by Diolli.com about Ukrainian women's financial expectations is more fair and balanced. Seems honest too. @s@steve55 you should watch their videos instead of Veronika's.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 9:33 pm

LFL wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 9:16 pm
Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 8:31 pm

I never said he was stupid. Certainly not in the general sense, at least. My point is that he has lacks the credibility to make his opinion worth listening to. I base this on the fact that he did a Dream Connections Tour Review video before he ever took a Dream Connections Tour. All he did was regurgitate what Mark has said in his promotional videos. Of course, the video is still online so unsuspecting guys will watch it and think it actually validates Dream Connections. Of course, we all know how his situation played out, but then he refuses to mention "Dream Connections" when he speaks of his actual experience in subsequent videos. On second thought, maybe I am now changing my opinion of whether he is stupid or not. If his intention is to help guys, his process which I outline above, is a very stupid approach as it will have the opposite effect. A more sensible approach would be to actually wait until after his tour before presenting a review video.
Well yeah that might have been stupid. But just because someone does some stupid things doesn't mean they are stupid in general. They could be intelligent in other ways too. Perhaps he was overly eager or naive or gullible or easily deluded. But hey, no one is perfect. We all have some kind of weakness or flaw or achilles heel. I know Steve in person and he is a good nice guy. But changes his mind a lot, falls in and out of love easily, and is kind of emotionally unstable. He may have inner demons too. And he is on pain killers for back pain, which may impair his judgment too. And he may have slight bipolar disorder as well. Remember that Steve did bring several Filipino women to the US on a fiancee visa. They were willing to marry him, but he changed his mind about them. He falls in and out of love easily and changes his mind a lot. These are symptoms of people with bipolar, as far as I know. But I guess it's better not to marry than to marry the wrong person right?

But lots of average stupid American men who know nothing except football and beer, find wives. You don't have to be smart to get a wife and start a family. Most American men aren't that smart at all, as we all know.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: I went on Dream Connections and AFA

Post by Winston » June 12th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Strykr wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 4:01 am
Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum about Dream Connections. I did stumble across it a month or so ago and spent literally hours reading it. I have been on the Dream Connections Tour in November (And failed) and then I went on the AFA one in Feb. (And Failed.) I then went on another tour and passed with flying colours :)
So I do know a thing or two.
This thread has really shed some light on the company if it is all true. I can only go on my experiences. And I do agree with many things. And to be honest this thread would have made me think twice or a least ask some hard questions before handing over the cash. That's not to say I would not have gone. But it would have changed my mindset knowing the true numbers.

One thing we have to remember is that going on any tour is a complete gamble. If you do not know what ladies you are meeting, then your fate is in the hands of a company. This is where the issues lies.

Another thing I have to point out is that a lot of people complain about the price. Yes, it is higher. But like I say in my business, if you cant afford it, then find a cheaper version. But..... If you are paying the higher amount based on a claim, then it is misleading. This is where the feeling of getting conned comes in. Of course, it is in the fine print, but still misleading.

The main thing that attracted me to DM was the amazing stats. I mean come on. 80%. I thought it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm not saying I'm Tom Cruise (Well tom cruise from the 90's, before the weird Scientology thing). But I'm young, healthy and relatively successful. And I'm from New Zealand and who doesnt wanted live in New Zealand Right? lol

A good way to think of it is. If there was a lottery for a new car and you were told there are only 100 tickets. If you bought 80 (80%) of the tickets and lost. You would think, oh well.. that was may chances. I lost.

But if you were told you lost and then found out there were actually 800 tickets and you had only bought 10% you would feel like you were tricked into buying 80.
I see it the same.

80% was way off. And the numbers in this thread are accurate to what I saw. When I left the tour, I felt like I failed. But it wasn't just me. It was all the guys I stayed in touch with.
I actually went into a small spiral of depression afterwards. It was very shitty time for me. I had some crazy stuff that had happened in my life, and I really needed this to work.

So anyway...
Instead of giving up. I came up with the idea to try and figure this out. And then to try and show guys if it is possible or not. This for me was kind of like a therapy. I felt if I could help some guys then it was worth something. So I went back to Ukraine and documented it. I have a couple of videos about AFA and the third Romance company. And I did do a Dream Connections one video. But I am redoing it. The one I did do has all the details of everything. Which in fairness to DM, may only be something that happened to me. And I don't want to speak on behalf of the other guys. Because that's not fair also. I don't want to say anything that would stop guys from going because it does work for some people.

It's really just to give the most fairest opinion, so guys can make an "informed decision", before they are 10 K down on a trip.

The people I met in the industry who told me about everything that goes on over there blew my mind. And became some main topics of my videos.

If you are interested seeing the videos. Please check out my channel and subscribe if you would like to see the DM one coming up soon.

Oh and yes my trip was successful in the end. And we are working on a visa. And I back there in a month and hopefully, she comes back with me. It's actually a very unique story. Hopefully, it can inspire some guys. If you have any questions, please ask I'm more than happy to help.

This is the video before I left.
youtube com/watch?v=fOMr_cGiil4

Not sure why I cant post the URL. maybe the moderator can take a look :D

Enjoy :)
Welcome to the forum @Strykr. Thanks for sharing your fascinating story. You have to make three legit posts before you can post links. That's why your YouTube link wouldn't post. But I will post it below for you anyway. :) Btw, thanks and congrats for having the courage to put yourself on YouTube, which is something most guys here do not dare to do. :)

Btw what is DM? Shouldn't it be DC?

Also we have another New Zealander here named @El_Caudillo :)

(Feel free to subscribe to his channel below everyone.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOMr_cGiil4

snede
Freshman Poster

Re: I went on Dream Connections and AFA

Post by snede » June 12th, 2018, 10:32 pm

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 9:37 pm

Welcome to the forum @Strykr. Thanks for sharing your fascinating story. You have to make three legit posts before you can post links. That's why your YouTube link wouldn't post. But I will post it below for you anyway. :) Btw, thanks and congrats for having the courage to put yourself on YouTube, which is something most guys here do not dare to do. :)

Btw what is DM? Shouldn't it be DC?

Also we have another New Zealander here named @El_Caudillo :)

(Feel free to subscribe to his channel below everyone.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOMr_cGiil4

That is an excellent video. The last DC tour I went on left a lot to be desired. I think Mark has started believing his own publicity. A number of the men on that tour were somewhat dissatisfied with the way things were run and there were a number of organizational issues that really shouldn't have have happened.

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr » June 12th, 2018, 11:17 pm

Thanks for the welcome. Yeah, it should be DC, not DM. I don't why I wrote DM..?

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » June 13th, 2018, 6:26 am

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 7:42 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
April 26th, 2018, 1:23 am
publicduende wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 9:35 pm
MrLee4u wrote:
April 25th, 2018, 7:33 pm
Thankfully treatment is on the way http://culturewhiz.org/forum/topic/summ ... l-research

Btw, Hitler was also mentally ill. So as you can see, you're even a danger to your own kind.
You're not the picture of mental health, either! LOL
Says the guy with so little testosterone that he's attracted to girls who look pre-adolescent with no tits or ass lol
LOL are you PAG? If so, FYI, I've met @publicduende and he is WAY WAYYYY better looking than you. He looks like a decent looking, Italian guy with preppy/yuppie type clothes, and is very clean cut. Far more approachable than you. At least he doesn't look like a thug or gangster like you do. lol
Of course he's PAG. You and Yohan did a very good job on exposing him as the petty criminal, small-time fraudster he is. He can only pose as the next new-tech entrepreneur on some online blog that nobody reads.

I don't think he is even worth a reply but thanks for taking my defense :)

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 13th, 2018, 6:07 pm

Wow it looks like AFA has tours in Nikolaev too. Check this out. This Nikolaev girl in it looks hot! I wonder if the same girls that attend AFA socials also attend DC socials. And whether the socials are held in close proximity to each other.
The small town of Nikolaev Ukraine serves as the setting for countless international matchmaking events each year.

Local agencies fill socials with Nikolaev women who are eager to meet visiting foreign men, most with the intention of starting a serious relationship.

International matchmaking provides an additional option for Ukrainian women interested in finding their future husbands. Nikoalev women grossly outnumber their male counterparts, which leads to many unwed women living life alone into their 30's and 40's.

Through international matchmaking, these otherwise forgotten women are able to enjoy lasting love with foreign men and experience a life they never thought to be possible.