Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26223
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » June 13th, 2018, 6:20 pm

Can you guys leave some comments in my blog articles about Dream Connections, so that they will rank higher in search engines? When you do that, the activity on them will bring them higher in Google search results. At the end of the articles, I also put a link to this forum thread so readers can find more info or participate in the discussion. So it will bring more traffic to this thread as well. Here are the links. Please leave some comments in them. Thanks.

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/11/h ... ients.html

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/09/a ... tions.html

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/08/d ... posed.html
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 216
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » June 13th, 2018, 7:49 pm

http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/09/a ... tions.html

I don't think that AFA is so much better than DC when it comes to tours.

AFA has pro-daters who attend the socials. You can ask our new member Strykr about this. Apparently one of these pros he met at the socials led him to an expensive restaurant and pulled the restaurant scam. He talks about it here:



He complained to John Adams about it and John called the girl and asked "Hey what the?" Her reply, "No no no no no. I'm a good girl."

John Adams to pro-dater, "Will you please stop scamming my clients?"
Pro-dater, "I not do that. I'm a good girl."
John Adams, "Ok."

Other pro-daters, scammers and tour groupies orbit AFA events. They can't wait to get their hands on generous Americans and Europeans. They see them as walking ATM's. Cha-ching.

There's a lot of problems with both AFA and DC. If they screened out all the scammers and pro-daters probably there would be very few that would attend their events.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 26223
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » June 13th, 2018, 8:17 pm

Well I never said AFA tours were scam free. And AFA doesn't claim that either. No romance tour can be scam free, it's impossible. What I said in the blog post was that AFA has lower prices, more girls, and more cities and countries to choose from. So it has some advantages. Didn't you read the article?
Check out my fun video clips in Russia and video series Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind and Full Russia Trip Videos!

See my HA Ebook and Join Our Dating Sites to support us!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne, How I Found Freedom in an Unfree World

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 12:13 am

The girls I spoke here is a Pro dater for sure. A reverse image search shows her on many websites dating back to 2015/16. She is even on marriage by Natali, which surprised me. I have spoken with Natali, before I met Elena and Natali assured me her girls were good and screened etc... After my last trip, I have a bunch of girls I met on My Instagram and you can clearly see Pro dating is a huge thing. One the Pro daters is in a different country every few weeks. When I check the owner of her agencies Facebook she also just happens to be in the same country at the same time. It seems pro-daters/scammers can work in pairs as well. Recently, I saw a photo the girl was with one of the guys from my AFA tour in Spain. He posted it on facebook. 4 days later he deleted the photo. I'm guessing the penny dropped and he realised he had just been F@cked... And not in a good way.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 12:19 am

I think Pro-daters can be anywhere. On DC, there was one lady that racked up a massive bill of cognac of all things. The guy didn't have enough money on him to pay the bill so the translator had to pay. Shows the translators care. But she was pretty upset about it. Another guy complained that the girls order so much food then take it away in doggy bags. I personally never saw anything like this. But I guess if the ladies wanna do bad things, then they will. It's just part of it. I don't know if you can blame the companies 100%

snede
Freshman Poster
Posts: 106
Joined: December 20th, 2016, 6:57 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by snede » June 18th, 2018, 1:07 am

Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 12:19 am
I think Pro-daters can be anywhere. On DC, there was one lady that racked up a massive bill of cognac of all things. The guy didn't have enough money on him to pay the bill so the translator had to pay. Shows the translators care. But she was pretty upset about it. Another guy complained that the girls order so much food then take it away in doggy bags. I personally never saw anything like this. But I guess if the ladies wanna do bad things, then they will. It's just part of it. I don't know if you can blame the companies 100%
It has never happened to me. The most I have seen was the girls ordering sushi, which is a bit more expensive or ordering Mohitos to drink. I suspect I have been lucky and perhaps I don't appear to be an easy mark. Since I would be easy to take advantage of, I'm just as glad that it hasn't happened.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by SteveUKR » June 18th, 2018, 5:48 am

Part of the problem with these tours is you are meeting people off the cuff without any prior correspondence. Mark would see that as an advantage. I see it as a disadvantage.

I had two weeks of correspondence with my current girlfriend before she would let me meet her (and I was in Ukraine at the time of our correspondence.) A pro-dater would not have endured that. A pro wants to meet right away so she can go to work on you. When you correspond with someone you ask them key questions and get to know something of their character.

Sure you can meet someone genuine on these tours but I think it happens very seldom.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 6:37 am

SteveUKR wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 5:48 am
Part of the problem with these tours is you are meeting people off the cuff without any prior correspondence. Mark would see that as an advantage. I see it as a disadvantage.

I had two weeks of correspondence with my current girlfriend before she would let me meet her (and I was in Ukraine at the time of our correspondence.) A pro-dater would not have endured that. A pro wants to meet right away so she can go to work on you. When you correspond with someone you ask them key questions and get to know something of their character.

Sure you can meet someone genuine on these tours but I think it happens very seldom.
It is Blind dating. It's group Blind Dating. Speed Group Blind Dating. Is probably the best name for it. I think with DC most of the ladies were genuine. But for me, they were mostly too old. AFA is where there would be more PRO daters. But they can get away with it. The older guys going there have been fooled into thinking these beautiful young ladies will want them. It has bred a culture among them. AFA is just a combination of all other Dating agencies. DC can limit it with the translator that is with you all the time. But some of these ladies are on other dating websites, so you never know how many other dates they go on.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 600
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by retiredfrank » June 18th, 2018, 8:25 am

ALL young Ukrainian women studied English for many years in school and are aware of how valuable English skill is, so they didn't just go through the motions like we do with Spanish/French. They understand clearly spoken standard English (either American or BBC newscaster accent) much better than they speak English themselves. Even if they speak well, they are often shy about making mistakes. Translators are thus not needed. Use Google translate for complex expressions (also get the ABBYY dictionary app with add-on Universal Russian-English dictionary, since Googke doesn't handle spelling errors well).

Never take a woman out to a restaurant before sex: restaurants are a reward for women after they give you sex. If a women is interested in you, she will accept a coffee date or just a walk in the park. I am a sugar daddy/whoremonger and even I don't take candidates out to eat until AFTER they have done something for me. As soon as you spend money on a girl without getting something in return, she loses respect for you. All those women Snede talks about, where he bought them dinner and drinks, they ALL have lost all respect for him as a man unless he f***ed them immediately afterwards and even then they respect him less than if he had f***ed before dinner. I spend at most $2 on a cup of coffee (usually $1, but sometimes price higher because of prime location) so we can sit down and talk. Then I explain what I'm prepared to offer in event of a long term relationship. If the woman accepts my offer, all transfers occur AFTER I get what I want. Money is counted when she arrives at my apartment (counting proves I actually have money and am not a pretender) but remains on the table until AFTER sex. This is how to get a woman to respect you. Requiring payment before services rendered is for low class people or situations where no trust involved.

I can guarantee if Snede marries one of these women he is spending money on without getting anything in return, she will stop sex as soon as she arrives in the USA.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

retiredfrank wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:25 am
ALL young Ukrainian women studied English for many years in school and are aware of how valuable English skill is, so they didn't just go through the motions like we do with Spanish/French. They understand clearly spoken standard English (either American or BBC newscaster accent) much better than they speak English themselves. Even if they speak well, they are often shy about making mistakes. Translators are thus not needed. Use Google translate for complex expressions (also get the ABBYY dictionary app with add-on Universal Russian-English dictionary, since Googke doesn't handle spelling errors well).

Never take a woman out to a restaurant before sex: restaurants are a reward for women after they give you sex. If a women is interested in you, she will accept a coffee date or just a walk in the park. I am a sugar daddy/whoremonger and even I don't take candidates out to eat until AFTER they have done something for me. As soon as you spend money on a girl without getting something in return, she loses respect for you. All those women Snede talks about, where he bought them dinner and drinks, they ALL have lost all respect for him as a man unless he f***ed them immediately afterwards and even then they respect him less than if he had f***ed before dinner. I spend at most $2 on a cup of coffee (usually $1, but sometimes price higher because of prime location) so we can sit down and talk. Then I explain what I'm prepared to offer in event of a long term relationship. If the woman accepts my offer, all transfers occur AFTER I get what I want. Money is counted when she arrives at my apartment (counting proves I actually have money and am not a pretender) but remains on the table until AFTER sex. This is how to get a woman to respect you. Requiring payment before services rendered is for low class people or situations where no trust involved.

I can guarantee if Snede marries one of these women he is spending money on without getting anything in return, she will stop sex as soon as she arrives in the USA.
Frank, Can I Ask. Are you currently with a Ukraine Lady, Married or otherwise. And how long have you been looking in Ukraine?

retiredfrank
Junior Poster
Posts: 600
Joined: November 23rd, 2014, 4:45 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by retiredfrank » June 18th, 2018, 10:57 am

Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

Frank, Can I Ask. Are you currently with a Ukraine Lady, Married or otherwise. And how long have you been looking in Ukraine?
I am. She's coming later today for 4 hours, during which times I get to fully enjoy her naked body subject to rules we previously agreed on (condoms required, no anal or cum-in-mouth unless I pay extra, shower beforehand, no rudeness, etc). I see her twice weekly, which is just about right, so that we never get bored but rather always look forwards to seeing one another. Price is well within my means, like all prices in Ukraine, so that I actually feel like I'm underpaying and plan to give her a big bonus when I leave Ukraine in August. 35 years younger, beautiful former model, degree in engineering, very professional behavior, always on time, never any arguments between us.

I've also had considerable experience with other Ukrainian women. So far I've lived 10 months in Ukraine (3 months per summer times 3 years plus part of fourth summer). I speak intermediate level Russian.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 11:19 am

Here's my experience through Dream connections if anybody is interested. It just my experience. And of course, there are guys that do have success, the same with AFA. This is just my thoughts and hopefully, it can help some guys decide if DC is the right company to use. If you like the video please subscribe.



I do have one for AFA also.

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 11:28 am

retiredfrank wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:57 am
Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

Frank, Can I Ask. Are you currently with a Ukraine Lady, Married or otherwise. And how long have you been looking in Ukraine?
I am. She's coming later today for 4 hours, during which times I get to fully enjoy her naked body subject to rules we previously agreed on (condoms required, no anal or cum-in-mouth unless I pay extra, shower beforehand, no rudeness, etc). I see her twice weekly, which is just about right, so that we never get bored but rather always look forwards to seeing one another. Price is well within my means, like all prices in Ukraine, so that I actually feel like I'm underpaying and plan to give her a big bonus when I leave Ukraine in August. 35 years younger, beautiful former model, degree in engineering, very professional behavior, always on time, never any arguments between us.

I've also had considerable experience with other Ukrainian women. So far I've lived 10 months in Ukraine (3 months per summer times 3 years plus part of fourth summer). I speak intermediate level Russian.
One more question, please. How old is this lady?

Strykr
Freshman Poster
Posts: 22
Joined: June 3rd, 2018, 12:30 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » June 18th, 2018, 11:39 am

Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 11:28 am
retiredfrank wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 10:57 am
Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 8:44 am

Frank, Can I Ask. Are you currently with a Ukraine Lady, Married or otherwise. And how long have you been looking in Ukraine?
I am. She's coming later today for 4 hours, during which times I get to fully enjoy her naked body subject to rules we previously agreed on (condoms required, no anal or cum-in-mouth unless I pay extra, shower beforehand, no rudeness, etc). I see her twice weekly, which is just about right, so that we never get bored but rather always look forwards to seeing one another. Price is well within my means, like all prices in Ukraine, so that I actually feel like I'm underpaying and plan to give her a big bonus when I leave Ukraine in August. 35 years younger, beautiful former model, degree in engineering, very professional behavior, always on time, never any arguments between us.

I've also had considerable experience with other Ukrainian women. So far I've lived 10 months in Ukraine (3 months per summer times 3 years plus part of fourth summer). I speak intermediate level Russian.
One more question, please. How old is this lady?
Frank I gotta tell ya... I haven't stopped laughing since I read that. I could bearly read the screen, my eyes are watering and sore.... No Cum in Mouth :lol: ... She sounds like a bitch, get rid of her!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ahhhhhh....Gold....ahh.... But at least there's no rudeness.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 85
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by SteveUKR » June 18th, 2018, 12:05 pm

Think you're not getting it Strykr. He's paying an escort for sex.

Things I learned from Strykr's video on DC:

- hotel NOT included in Odessa. Only the one in Nikolaev is included and Strykr rates it as a 2 1/2 star.
- add on for Kherson not included. $650 in addition to the $4950 Strykr already paid.
- mandatory tipping of the interpreters at the end of the tour $50-$200. Why is that? The guy is already paying $4950 so Mark should be generous enough with the salary of the interpreters so why should the guy have to pay extra?
- transport from the airport to Nikolaev is included but transport back to the airport at the end is NOT included. Why would that be? It seems to me this should be included. Does AFA include transportation back to the airport at the end of the tour? Why is Mark cutting corners?
- Crappy phone is included with the tour (not a smart phone) which they take back at the end of the tour!!!! One guy lost ladies telephone numbers because they do this!
- ladies are supposedly screened.
- mostly 'older' guys on the tour.
- only one meal is included with the tour which is the meet your translator dinner. Of course breakfast is included but you get that anyway with the hotel.

Strykr - isn't the 'final dinner' included in the tour? Because you said only one dinner is included - the meet your translator dinner. Just clarifying.

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”