Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by WorldTraveler » June 26th, 2018, 1:17 am

Where are Steve Neese's video? He did a review of Dream Connections.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » June 26th, 2018, 3:13 am

Steve took it down because he didn't want to lose Mark's friendship ...

WorldTraveler
Junior Poster

Post by WorldTraveler » June 26th, 2018, 3:42 am

LFL wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 3:13 am
What is Steve's ID on youTube? I couldn't find any of his videos.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 26th, 2018, 4:00 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 3:42 am
LFL wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 3:13 am
What is Steve's ID on youTube? I couldn't find any of his videos.
Global Dating

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxcHeF ... Q2YHrngbFQ

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 26th, 2018, 4:58 am

WorldTraveler wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:46 am
https://flic.kr/s/aHskpUr5pr

I couldn't open this. :evil: Could anyone else open the Flickr photos?

I know why Dream Connections cost so much. They spend it on producing professional looking videos. Are these girls in their videos the actual girls at their socials or are many the translators, because some look good. AFA usually has good looking translators, so it can be distracting where there appears to be more good looking girls at the socials than there really are. I can understand there not being enough girls. When I was Nikolaev, it didn't produce a girl for me on my AFA tour. That was probably one of the few towns that didn't.

Like Stykr, I wouldn't want my face posted in videos and photos for the world to see. This can never help you in the job world.

I don't know how Dream Connections is doing, but AFA must be making millions of USD$$$$$$$. There are so many desperate men in the West that can't get any woman. Most women prefer to be independent and work than to have a man. The only reason more men don't go is because they are in denial, or are afraid, or don't have the money.
That theory doesn't make sense though. AFA produces a lot of professional videos with hot girls in them too. So how come DC charges a lot more than AFA?

I agree though that it's unethical to show off hot girls in your videos if they are not available, when in reality the women on your socials are a lot less attractive. That's a classic "bait and switch" tactic. Yes I do notice that translators tend to be more attractive than the ladies seeking husbands. I'm not sure if the translators are available though.

My guess though is that since DC is incorporated, perhaps it has shareholders or stocks that have to be paid, or have profits shared with. I'm not sure how that works. Are shareholders entitled to specific dividend amounts or a percentage of the profits? What's the deal with that usually? And what about investors in a company? How do they get paid? How are profits shared with them?

Also, is there a way to check on some online database if a company, such as DC, is selling stock or has shareholders? Or is on the stock exchange? Are all companies incorporated on the NY stock exchange? How does that work? Is there a website that will tell you if DC sells stocks or has shareholders, and what its current stock price is and how many stocks it has available, etc? Anyone involved in investing know?

If so we may get an idea of the true costs of running a romance tour company, or at least of DC.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 26th, 2018, 5:21 am

Strykr wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 10:29 am
Well, this has been a real cluster f**k I could never have imagined.

So the jist of it in here, as I will expect some of you will be asking. After this, I never want to hear the name again!

The DC video kinda went off somewhat which I did not expect. And as you know there have been comments by Mark in there, which I welcome.
But one comment took my eye. Mark has made reference to my girlfriend Valentina. Why does this matter?

Let me explain.
Valentina works for the company International Romance and Adventure (This is where I met her if you haven't seen my videos) and the company was the focus of the video assault in Olga Rezionka. While Valentina had nothing to do with issues between the companies. DC featured Valentina and the other worker and named them on the assault video, which makes her look like she is in on whatever scandal that was happening around her. I personally do not know the details of this lawsuit, and Valentina is also pretty limited in what she has been told. So who knows what the truth is, And who cares really..

I have recently been told by Valentina that a little bit later after the video was put out, the police arrived on Valentina's door because somebody had called them and told them that Valentina was running a prostitute syndicate. It is safe to say who did this, But obviously, we do not have proof. And of course, the cops found nothing because there is nothing.

So, Back to my video.
The comment that was made by DC was along the lines of this (It has now been edited by DC so I cant read it to confir the exact words used) " Your girlfriend is the spokesperson for Internation romance and adventure. Let's see what happens next" or something to that effect. Maybe a threat, maybe not right?

My concern and my priority is Valentina. She lives with her parents and her mother and Valentina takes care of her father. I cannot have the police turning up there and causing trouble. All because of a video review. I cant say that would happen, but my priority is Valentina.

I have contacted Mark, and he has given me his word that if I delete the video, her name will not be mentioned and there will be no trouble. I specifically mentioned no cops turning up. Mark in this message admitted she had nothing to do with the lawsuit between the companies.
To be clear, I instigated this conversation and made the deal. He agreed. This was my call.

So... I have to take it down. I know it sucks. And I believe the video had value, and I personally think DC could have used it. If they really thought about it. Becuase my experience is genuine and many others have the same sentiments. AFA used my video to change how they do things. So no one can ever say they don't care about the scammers right?. It protects them from a bad review in the future.. Im even doing a video soon about what they do now to protect the guys and get rid of the actual scammers.

But anyway, As long as Valentina is kept out of this. That's all I care about.

But it doesn't change the goal of my channel. Or why I set out to make these videos in the first place.
Why did you take down the video? You can just make it private so that those of us here who have the link can see it, but not the public on YouTube. You can set videos to private.

But why do you need to do that anyway? You don't know if Mark had anything to do with the police showing up at Valentina's door. And plus they have nothing on her. So they won't keep coming back. If there's nothing to prosecute, then there's nothing to be afraid of. Why didn't Valentina ask the police who made the accusations? Why would Mark do that? There's nothing to gain in filing a false report.

Btw why would a brothel be illegal in Ukraine? The hotels offer prostitutes in the lobby. And it seems to be legal.

Also if Valentina has nothing to do with the lawsuit, then why do you care?

You seem easily scared man. That's not good. This sets a precedent that Mark can scare off any negative or critical review about him, thus censoring public opinion about him online. And that you are weak enough to be controlled or intimidated. Why don't you act like Chuck Norris or Steve Seagal and refuse to be intimidated?

If he got you and Steve to remove your videos, what's to stop Mark from issuing threats or intimidation on me or this website to get this whole thread taken down? Do you want that? What if I go to Ukraine and Mark knows I'm there, and he sends police or gangsters to harass or intimidate me? In the hopes that I will be scared and take down this thread? You are setting a bad precedent. As long as your review was honest and not slanderous or libelous, it is perfectly legal and covered under the free speech first amendment.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 26th, 2018, 5:33 am

LFL wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 12:23 am
Strykr wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 11:29 am
Strykr wrote:
If you had read the 100+ pages on this topic it would have given you a better insight. The warning signs are there but you guys still choose to ignore them.
That's not the case at all. Guys who read would think twice of course. But Guys only find info like this when they come back frustrated.
The reason for my video both AFA and DC, was so that guys can make a decision based on whats right for them. In this forum, there is so much info and I can guarantee some of it is not true or is speculation. My review was based on what actually happened in a fair light.
I agree with this part 100%. I hope I don't deter legit critics from coming here, but people who provide made up, or baseless claims don't help anyone, with the possible exception of DC being able to point out obviously ridiculous accusations being made here to discredit everything else.
I don't think so. No matter how big the lie or ridiculous it is, some people will always believe it. In fact Hitler said "The bigger the lie, the more people will believe it". (he was referring to the lies of the Jews of course, not himself) If I spread a lie about you that was ridiculous, there is always someone out there who will believe it. Even if they are not true, the lies themselves always cause some damage because it means the person was controversial enough or bad enough to attract critics and enemies and haters, which reflects badly on them anyway, even if the allegations aren't even true. That's why even ridiculous lies are dangerous. They do not discredit the liar as much as you think.

Plus ridiculous lies are often entertaining. For example, people here have spread ridiculous lies about me that no one seriously believes, but because it's entertaining and fun. And some guys here who are bullies, like Jester, will rub it in and use the lie against me, and blame me for refuting it. Because they get a kick out of it. So you see, even ridiculous lies that aren't credible can cause damage in more ways than one. Even if a victim of a bully or false accusation is innocent, it reflects badly on the victim still, because people presume that the victim must have something bad in them, or be defective in some way, to attract the bullies in the first place.

For example, Bill Cosby has rape and sexual harassment allegations against him. Even if all these allegations are false, they still reflect badly on him, in that someone would make them in the first place. It signals to our subconscious mind that the victim must have done something wrong to deserve these slanderous lies directed at him. Because truly innocent people don't usually draw such defamation. Plus we like to believe that the universe is just or that God or karma is just, so we instinctively believe that victims must have somehow caused their predicament or be to blame for it.

You see what I mean?

Furthermore, your statement assumes that all people are rational and dismiss ridiculous lies, which is not true either.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 26th, 2018, 5:47 am

snede wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 5:33 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 5:21 am
WorldTraveler wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:58 am
Cornfed wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 4:24 am
Whatever the rights and wrongs of the situation, I’m still struggling to find a reason someone would use this service rather than spending a much smaller amount of money using an app like the one posted by fschmidt and sourcing his own translator and accomodation. Sure you would have to spend some hours doing research, but you should be doing that anyway.
I can tell you exactly why a man would go on a Romance Tour, instead of just using an app. Many people in the Western world work almost 24/7 and then have only 2 weeks or maybe worse 10 days in the Ukraine to make something happen. They don't have time to screw around with some app and drum up girls before they get there, because they are working all the time.
If you used a good app and spent your spare time online arranging things then you could have quality dates lined up. If you don’t have the time to even do that and only have a few days to meet your soulmate then you are going to fail anyway and shouldn’t bother.
What good app? Online dating all around sucks. I have had almost no success even with Ukrainian girls.

If I could figure out good ways to meet them in person while I'm over there, that would be nice, but it hasn't worked so far.
Why not try my dating site? Several forum members have had good luck and success with it so far, such as Marklambo and Eurobrat. They say the girls are legit and will give you their numbers and skype with you on webcam to show you themselves. Many others here have signed up but been discreet about it.

http://dating.happierabroad.com

Check out some hot profiles from it posted here:
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=7510

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr » June 26th, 2018, 6:26 am

Winston wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 5:21 am
Strykr wrote:

So the jist of it in here, as I will expect some of you will be asking. After this, I never want to hear the name again!

The DC video kinda went off somewhat which I did not expect. And as you know there have been comments by Mark in there, which I welcome.
But one comment took my eye. Mark has made reference to my girlfriend Valentina. Why does this matter?

Let me explain.
Valentina works for the company International Romance and Adventure (This is where I met her if you haven't seen my videos) and the company was the focus of the video assault in Olga Rezionka. While Valentina had nothing to do with issues between the companies. DC featured Valentina and the other worker and named them on the assault video, which makes her look like she is in on whatever scandal that was happening around her. I personally do not know the details of this lawsuit, and Valentina is also pretty limited in what she has been told. So who knows what the truth is, And who cares really..

I have recently been told by Valentina that a little bit later after the video was put out, the police arrived on Valentina's door because somebody had called them and told them that Valentina was running a prostitute syndicate. It is safe to say who did this, But obviously, we do not have proof. And of course, the cops found nothing because there is nothing.

So, Back to my video.
The comment that was made by DC was along the lines of this (It has now been edited by DC so I cant read it to confir the exact words used) " Your girlfriend is the spokesperson for Internation romance and adventure. Let's see what happens next" or something to that effect. Maybe a threat, maybe not right?

My concern and my priority is Valentina. She lives with her parents and her mother and Valentina takes care of her father. I cannot have the police turning up there and causing trouble. All because of a video review. I cant say that would happen, but my priority is Valentina.

I have contacted Mark, and he has given me his word that if I delete the video, her name will not be mentioned and there will be no trouble. I specifically mentioned no cops turning up. Mark in this message admitted she had nothing to do with the lawsuit between the companies.
To be clear, I instigated this conversation and made the deal. He agreed. This was my call.

So... I have to take it down. I know it sucks. And I believe the video had value, and I personally think DC could have used it. If they really thought about it. Becuase my experience is genuine and many others have the same sentiments. AFA used my video to change how they do things. So no one can ever say they don't care about the scammers right?. It protects them from a bad review in the future.. Im even doing a video soon about what they do now to protect the guys and get rid of the actual scammers.

But anyway, As long as Valentina is kept out of this. That's all I care about.

But it doesn't change the goal of my channel. Or why I set out to make these videos in the first place.
Why did you take down the video? You can just make it private so that those of us here who have the link can see it, but not the public on YouTube. You can set videos to private.

But why do you need to do that anyway? You don't know if Mark had anything to do with the police showing up at Valentina's door. And plus they have nothing on her. So they won't keep coming back. If there's nothing to prosecute, then there's nothing to be afraid of. Why didn't Valentina ask the police who made the accusations? Why would Mark do that? There's nothing to gain in filing a false report.

Btw why would a brothel be illegal in Ukraine? The hotels offer prostitutes in the lobby. And it seems to be legal.

Also if Valentina has nothing to do with the lawsuit, then why do you care?

You seem easily scared man. That's not good. This sets a precedent that Mark can scare off any negative or critical review about him, thus censoring public opinion about him online. And that you are weak enough to be controlled or intimidated. Why don't you act like Chuck Norris or Steve Seagal and refuse to be intimidated?

If he got you and Steve to remove your videos, what's to stop Mark from issuing threats or intimidation on me or this website to get this whole thread taken down? Do you want that? What if I go to Ukraine and Mark knows I'm there, and he sends police or gangsters to harass or intimidate me? In the hopes that I will be scared and take down this thread? You are setting a bad precedent. As long as your review was honest and not slanderous or libelous, it is perfectly legal and covered under the free speech first amendment.
It's not about me. It if was I wouldn't care. I have put myself out there, I really don't care what people think or say. If I was scared I wouldn't be on you tube. I would be like every other guy that failed. Hidden far away, where no one would ever see them. Maybe the odd post in the forum somewhere or a 1 star review on sitejabber. There are literally hundreds of failed guys from DC. My guess is that they scare easily too. But in a different way, they care what people think about them going to the Ukraine to find a Missus. Otherwise, I challenge them, put a face to the experience. If Mark was to put out a rebutle video, which he was working on he told me. Who cares. What can he say. That was I was off my face the whole time? I was too choosey? I wasn't serious? I slept with all the ladies? Really who cares. There would be rubtle volleyball. Back and forth with some great click bait titles, I'm sure.

"You won't believe the real reason why Stryker failed" or

"10 Shocking Truths about Mark Davis"... Number 8 will leave you speechless. :shock:

The only thing that would happen to me is my channel would blow up with subscribers, think of the possibilities! I could get affiliates cheques from the other companies :D If I was that way inclined... Which I'm not. Regardless of what I think what DC as done. My priority lies with Valentina. If DC's experience does not change, I won't be the last to share my experience but I'm most certainly not on a crusade to destroy Marks company. It was never personal.
Last edited by Strykr on June 26th, 2018, 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » June 26th, 2018, 6:34 am

To Strykr, LFL and snede:

How did Mark screen you during the phone call before you were accepted as a DC client? What kind of questions did he ask you? You all say that he screens people to make sure they are gullible and believe everything he says and are not the skeptical type. How does he determine how gullible you are or how skeptical you are? By asking what questions and seeking what type of answers? Can you give examples? How long did the call last?

Also, besides the phone call, how else were you screened? Were you asked to provide a credit report and employment record, etc? Did they do a criminal background check on you? Did you need to provide letters of references?

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 26th, 2018, 6:55 am

Winston wrote:
June 26th, 2018, 6:34 am
To Strykr, LFL and snede:

How did Mark screen you during the phone call before you were accepted as a DC client? What kind of questions did he ask you? You all say that he screens people to make sure they are gullible and believe everything he says and are not the skeptical type. How does he determine how gullible you are or how skeptical you are? By asking what questions and seeking what type of answers? Can you give examples? How long did the call last?

Also, besides the phone call, how else were you screened? Were you asked to provide a credit report and employment record, etc? Did they do a criminal background check on you? Did you need to provide letters of references?
Let's put is this way: I didn't realize that my brief phone call with him was a screening at the time. I don't remember many specifics, but one thing I do remember is that he asked if I had any ideas for a webinar. My call was mainly small talk and more about how I found DC, possibly my experience with this type of thing, but I don't remember for sure on that.

Of course, like I'm sure everybody else is who is excited to drop $5k on his tour, I didn't even know what questions I should have asked. I believe if someone asks him how he screens the women that are provided by local agencies to fill out the room for the second "Sunday" event, that person will be well on his way to being screened out. Perhaps Mark would blow off the question and say something like, "Oh, Irina has all that taken care of. She speaks to the women ahead of the event and knows who won't be attending on Sunday and works everything out. They are all screened when they sign up and also before the event to make sure they are available for relationships." Of course, that's a complete line of bullshit, but it's how I would expect Mark would answer that. Then, if someone doubles down, I'm quite certain Mark would screen them out. So, gullibility vs skepticism is most easily judged by the questions you ask and how easily you accept his bullshit answers. The fact that it has been proven that he uses local agencies and he still refuses to publicly admit it tells you he knows how badly it hurts him when people learn that. Why the hell would anybody pay $5k to him when they can meet their own handpicked women from the same source for $50 each introduction ?

Financial information is included in the profile form. No credit report, employment record or criminal background check is performed that I know of. No references. He just wants to make his best judgement that you're not going to cause problems for him and that you pay him the money.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » June 27th, 2018, 12:59 pm

Strykr wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
If you had read the 100+ pages on this topic it would have given you a better insight. The warning signs are there but you guys still choose to ignore them.
That's not the case at all. Guys who read would think twice of course. But Guys only find info like this when they come back frustrated.
The reason for my video both AFA and DC, was so that guys can make a decision based on whats right for them. In this forum, there is so much info and I can guarantee some of it is not true or is speculation. My review was based on what actually happened in a fair light.
I have no qualms about you making video's based on your own experiences but for the expense incurred with these tours, are they really worth the money with no guarantee of an end result? This is why guys get frustrated, although they should be aware of the risk before embarking on such a mission. In a nutshell it's a big gamble and it could effect an individual emotionally as well as financially.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » June 27th, 2018, 2:45 pm

Zambales wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Strykr wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
I have no qualms about you making video's based on your own experiences but for the expense incurred with these tours, are they really worth the money with no guarantee of an end result? This is why guys get frustrated, although they should be aware of the risk before embarking on such a mission. In a nutshell it's a big gamble and it could effect an individual emotionally as well as financially.
Every tour client understands and accepts the monetary cost and the fact that there is no guarantee of finding Mrs. Right. I understand the sentiment that DC is too expensive, but that is known upfront by everyone and factored in to the decision. I wouldn't complain if DC charged $20k, they can set their prices as they wish. The problem is that men are swindled because DC lies about screening and other things which is why men justify to themselves that the tour is worth it. Mark persuades men that under his tutelage, they can find their dream woman. Unfortunately, international dating is much more complicated than that and requires an approach where you do not spend so much money on these tours. Unless of course money is no object, you are ageless, and have infinite time and persistence.

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr » July 1st, 2018, 12:03 am

Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
It's Blind dating. It needs to be referred to as this.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » July 1st, 2018, 1:23 am

LFL wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 2:45 pm
Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
Zambales wrote:
Strykr wrote:
Every tour client understands and accepts the monetary cost and the fact that there is no guarantee of finding Mrs. Right. I understand the sentiment that DC is too expensive, but that is known upfront by everyone and factored in to the decision. I wouldn't complain if DC charged $20k, they can set their prices as they wish. The problem is that men are swindled because DC lies about screening and other things which is why men justify to themselves that the tour is worth it. Mark persuades men that under his tutelage, they can find their dream woman. Unfortunately, international dating is much more complicated than that and requires an approach where you do not spend so much money on these tours. Unless of course money is no object, you are ageless, and have infinite time and persistence.
Not sure that all do understand there's no guarantee. If they did, I don't think they'd risk that amount of money - unless they were loaded and had cash to burn.

As for the screening, it's impossible to properly gauge a person this way. It might uncover an individual's criminal convictions but that doesn't necessarily mean someone without any will a) be an angel b) make a good partner c) be compatible.

I can understand guys being pissed if they've been lied to but at the end of the day, DC is a business. It's common practice for businessman to big up their product to make it sell and it seems men who use this service are too trusting and treat Mark Davis more like a friend/guru rather than someone whose sole purpose is to make money.