Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Zambales » July 1st, 2018, 1:27 am

Strykr wrote:
July 1st, 2018, 12:03 am
Zambales wrote:
June 27th, 2018, 12:59 pm
Strykr wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 11:13 pm
Zambales wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 11:29 am
Strykr wrote:
June 25th, 2018, 10:29 am
Well, this has been a real cluster f**k I could never have imagined.
If you had read the 100+ pages on this topic it would have given you a better insight. The warning signs are there but you guys still choose to ignore them.
That's not the case at all. Guys who read would think twice of course. But Guys only find info like this when they come back frustrated.
The reason for my video both AFA and DC, was so that guys can make a decision based on whats right for them. In this forum, there is so much info and I can guarantee some of it is not true or is speculation. My review was based on what actually happened in a fair light.
I have no qualms about you making video's based on your own experiences but for the expense incurred with these tours, are they really worth the money with no guarantee of an end result? This is why guys get frustrated, although they should be aware of the risk before embarking on such a mission. In a nutshell it's a big gamble and it could effect an individual emotionally as well as financially.
It's Blind dating. It needs to be referred to as this.
Whether you meet her through a romance tour, a dating site or in the traditional way, everything is blind until you get to know her properly.

juan107
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by juan107 » July 1st, 2018, 5:25 am

Hey everyone,

I'm new to the forum. I was thinking about going on a Medellin tour with Dream Connections. Any thoughts or feedback on the Medellin tour?

Thanks

Juan

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » July 1st, 2018, 2:34 pm

If you're serious about dropping $5k, then the least you should do is read this thread.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » July 7th, 2018, 9:38 am

New Hope for Millennials in Eastern Europe

Winston Wu mentioned @ 19:30
And I can't wait to get that out of the way. Let me tell you based on my personal experience. This is not some, this I not Mark Davis or Winston Wu or....

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » July 7th, 2018, 10:41 am

I think it would make a fascinating interview Winston, if you could get a hold of this guy Robert. He's from Southern California the same as you and he did the Russia trip the same as you. It would be interesting to hear you both share your experiences about dating foreign women, etc.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » July 7th, 2018, 8:04 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
July 7th, 2018, 10:41 am
I think it would make a fascinating interview Winston, if you could get a hold of this guy Robert. He's from Southern California the same as you and he did the Russia trip the same as you. It would be interesting to hear you both share your experiences about dating foreign women, etc.
Yeah how do i contact him? Does he have a website? How did mark find him? Why is he on marks show? Hes not promoting romance tours right?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 7:18 pm

retiredfrank wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 8:09 pm
watts wrote:
June 6th, 2018, 5:49 pm

When are you guys going to understand it is NOT NORMAL for women to ask for money. Not even after you are married will a normal woman go around asking you for money!!

So for a final time i will explain how most NORMAL local couples handle money.
If onlt the man work and the woman stays home with the kids it is of course going to be only the mans money they use.
But they not think or call it THE MANS MONEY. This is a western mental thing.
No it's not a western thing because you have very traditional Christian families like that in the USA too.

Last time i check the USA is in the WEST :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If all you have met are women in any way connected to the "bizz" the nyou have not even met real women.,
Learn the language and live for at least 5 years in the country and if you are not a social retard like most men here you can actually meet women who never ever thought about looking for a man from another country for any reason including money.

And the bullshit about how easy men leave women in Ukraine is just that BULLSHIT spread but clueless people. first of all there are laws BUt many women CHOOSE to not use them they are just happy to get rid of the guy. A friend just blackmailed her ex to get him to sign papers to give her full custody or she would get him by the laws that have been in place for years but hardly ever used. he went from a cocky asshole to kissing her feet and signed all she wanted. Also most men jsut as most women make so little money they cant jsut leave and live a playboy life on the few bucks they make. Moving back to the parents at age 40 is hardly "easy" for most men.

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: I went on Dream Connections and AFA

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 7:50 pm

Strykr wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 4:01 am
Hey guys. I'm kinda new to the forum about Dream Connections. I did stumble across it a month or so ago and spent literally hours reading it. I have been on the Dream Connections Tour in November (And failed) and then I went on the AFA one in Feb. (And Failed.) I then went on another tour and passed with flying colours :)
So I do know a thing or two.
This thread has really shed some light on the company if it is all true. I can only go on my experiences. And I do agree with many things. And to be honest this thread would have made me think twice or a least ask some hard questions before handing over the cash. That's not to say I would not have gone. But it would have changed my mindset knowing the true numbers.

One thing we have to remember is that going on any tour is a complete gamble. If you do not know what ladies you are meeting, then your fate is in the hands of a company. This is where the issues lies.

Another thing I have to point out is that a lot of people complain about the price. Yes, it is higher. But like I say in my business, if you cant afford it, then find a cheaper version. But..... If you are paying the higher amount based on a claim, then it is misleading. This is where the feeling of getting conned comes in. Of course, it is in the fine print, but still misleading.

The main thing that attracted me to DM was the amazing stats. I mean come on. 80%. I thought it would be like shooting fish in a barrel. I'm not saying I'm Tom Cruise (Well tom cruise from the 90's, before the weird Scientology thing). But I'm young, healthy and relatively successful. And I'm from New Zealand and who doesnt wanted live in New Zealand Right? lol

A good way to think of it is. If there was a lottery for a new car and you were told there are only 100 tickets. If you bought 80 (80%) of the tickets and lost. You would think, oh well.. that was may chances. I lost.

But if you were told you lost and then found out there were actually 800 tickets and you had only bought 10% you would feel like you were tricked into buying 80.
I see it the same.

80% was way off. And the numbers in this thread are accurate to what I saw. When I left the tour, I felt like I failed. But it wasn't just me. It was all the guys I stayed in touch with.
I actually went into a small spiral of depression afterwards. It was very shitty time for me. I had some crazy stuff that had happened in my life, and I really needed this to work.

So anyway...
Instead of giving up. I came up with the idea to try and figure this out. And then to try and show guys if it is possible or not. This for me was kind of like a therapy. I felt if I could help some guys then it was worth something. So I went back to Ukraine and documented it. I have a couple of videos about AFA and the third Romance company. And I did do a Dream Connections one video. But I am redoing it. The one I did do has all the details of everything. Which in fairness to DM, may only be something that happened to me. And I don't want to speak on behalf of the other guys. Because that's not fair also. I don't want to say anything that would stop guys from going because it does work for some people.

It's really just to give the most fairest opinion, so guys can make an "informed decision", before they are 10 K down on a trip.

The people I met in the industry who told me about everything that goes on over there blew my mind. And became some main topics of my videos.

If you are interested seeing the videos. Please check out my channel and subscribe if you would like to see the DM one coming up soon.

Oh and yes my trip was successful in the end. And we are working on a visa. And I back there in a month and hopefully, she comes back with me. It's actually a very unique story. Hopefully, it can inspire some guys. If you have any questions, please ask I'm more than happy to help.

This is the video before I left.
youtube com/watch?v=fOMr_cGiil4

Not sure why I cant post the URL. maybe the moderator can take a look :D

Enjoy :)

If someone wanted to make an add for coke they would film some guy while he is high on the crap and talk all good about it. Not when he is coming down and feel like shit.

Mark do the same thing. You are a perfect example of it. all thumbs up and whohooo in marks videos (marketing) from the tour and then end up failing like 90-95% of guys do. if 80% actually got married 5k would be the deal of a life time.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » July 15th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Hey guys Mark Davis here at Dream Connections. It's been a while. I lost my login credentials so I created a new account. Just wanted to touch base with everyone here and say hi.

We want to reach out to those guys who may be considering a Quest Tour. Is it the right fit for you? I am here for you and so is the entire DC team. You have my whole heart on that.

Winston, I'd like to work with you again. Let's bury the hatchet and put guys on the path to success.

I'd like to talk with you and open a dialogue. That's what we're all about.
Last edited by MarkEdwardDavis on July 15th, 2018, 10:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 8:44 pm

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 8:06 pm
watts wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 3:11 am
Contact Alex at fhd.com and talk to him. It does not cost anything to talk to him.
The good thing with him unlike a dc tour is its all about you and only you. What good is it to meet 100 ladies if 95 are not even of any interest to you and the other 5 are average at best. With alex he will get to know you and them pick women based on your personality and so on. So you will only meet ladies hand picked for YOU.
Unlike Mark Alex actually have a good local reputation to protect so he will not do stupid shit. This also means if you are 50 and tell Alex you want a hot 21 year old model he will not take you on as a client. But if you are serious he will help you.
I have no relation to Alex just so you know. Im just tired of seeing guys get f***ed over by bad people and bad women so I tell you how it is.
Plus you will probably spend less money than a dc tour. just dont expect the slimpy sales pitch crap you get with Mark. Alex is brutally honest with you so if you are clowning around he will set you straight.
Spend some time trying to learn Russian before you go over. It is not a must but it will make it more fun for you. If you have more fun and feel less out of place the women will feel that and relax more too. So it is a win win.
@watts the link you gave above to www.fhd.com , which you said was Alex's site, doesn't work. Is that the correct link? Or is his site down? Can you update the link and tell us a little about him?
easy to find just google for him dating.
https://fhdating.com/

alex is involved with more than just poltava now. If this is a good thing Im not so sure. Nikolaev is a cesspool of sluts and muppets now. Of all cities in ukraine i would say nikolaev had gone to shit more and faster than any other in the last 10 years.if you dont have real local contacts and live there i would not even think about a tour to nikolaev. you are almost sure to meet mind f***ed semi crasy gold diggers.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 8:51 pm

Winston wrote:
June 12th, 2018, 8:22 pm
TruthSeeker wrote:
May 14th, 2018, 10:22 am
In this video Mark claims that Law Jackson is "1st Success Story of Dream Connections"

But Law Jackson met his wife Alona on a AFA tour. So is this an all out lie? Is Mark taking credit for something that is not his?

Mark also met his wife Anna on a AFA tour. I wonder if Mark is claiming some of AFA's marriages in his 300 figure.
Yes that's true. Law Jackson and several others of DC's top staff and partners met their wives on AFA tours. AFA's president confirmed this to me and told me he had documents and photos to prove it. So this is a false claim. But if Mark really has 150 marriages from his tours, then he can afford to delete the fake ones and still have a good number to show for right? Why lie if you don't have to?
Why would he delete the couples he did not create when they for years where his only "younger and good looking couples" Same with all 3 marriages that came out of the 2 very first tours to poltava. It was Ricks idea and Alex got all the ladies. mark was just the class clown and he used all 3 couples for years and still do in his marketing. 50+ ladies 40 pounds over weight will not pull in new men to hand over 5k. he need to market the hell out of any some what good looking couple he can.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 9:03 pm

Winston wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 6:07 pm
Wow it looks like AFA has tours in Nikolaev too. Check this out. This Nikolaev girl in it looks hot! I wonder if the same girls that attend AFA socials also attend DC socials. And whether the socials are held in close proximity to each other.
The small town of Nikolaev Ukraine serves as the setting for countless international matchmaking events each year.

Local agencies fill socials with Nikolaev women who are eager to meet visiting foreign men, most with the intention of starting a serious relationship.

International matchmaking provides an additional option for Ukrainian women interested in finding their future husbands. Nikoalev women grossly outnumber their male counterparts, which leads to many unwed women living life alone into their 30's and 40's.

Through international matchmaking, these otherwise forgotten women are able to enjoy lasting love with foreign men and experience a life they never thought to be possible.

oooh come on. You know Mark have a magic pool of screened good girls and not work with scammers, gold diggers or local agencies according to his latest lies. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Of course you find the same girls on AFA tours as you find on DC tours. a ton of them if they are sub 40. Not only the girls but translators too. They not even stay just in Nikolaev many of them go on "gold digging tours" and hit up socials in odessa, kherson and even as far away as kiev. One sad clueless man/victim is now in a relationship with a local part time stripper introduced to the company but a translator and part time hooker. Oooh but no we only have screened magic good girl. Cant believe people are still falling for that shit.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 9:06 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
June 13th, 2018, 7:49 pm
http://blog.happierabroad.com/2017/09/a ... tions.html

I don't think that AFA is so much better than DC when it comes to tours.

AFA has pro-daters who attend the socials. You can ask our new member Strykr about this. Apparently one of these pros he met at the socials led him to an expensive restaurant and pulled the restaurant scam. He talks about it here:

He complained to John Adams about it and John called the girl and asked "Hey what the?" Her reply, "No no no no no. I'm a good girl."

John Adams to pro-dater, "Will you please stop scamming my clients?"
Pro-dater, "I not do that. I'm a good girl."
John Adams, "Ok."

Other pro-daters, scammers and tour groupies orbit AFA events. They can't wait to get their hands on generous Americans and Europeans. They see them as walking ATM's. Cha-ching.

There's a lot of problems with both AFA and DC. If they screened out all the scammers and pro-daters probably there would be very few that would attend their events.
If they could screen out all the bad girls it would just be Mark and Bud sitting there holding hands :lol: :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 9:21 pm

Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 12:13 am
The girls I spoke here is a Pro dater for sure. A reverse image search shows her on many websites dating back to 2015/16. She is even on marriage by Natali, which surprised me. I have spoken with Natali, before I met Elena and Natali assured me her girls were good and screened etc... After my last trip, I have a bunch of girls I met on My Instagram and you can clearly see Pro dating is a huge thing. One the Pro daters is in a different country every few weeks. When I check the owner of her agencies Facebook she also just happens to be in the same country at the same time. It seems pro-daters/scammers can work in pairs as well. Recently, I saw a photo the girl was with one of the guys from my AFA tour in Spain. He posted it on facebook. 4 days later he deleted the photo. I'm guessing the penny dropped and he realised he had just been F@cked... And not in a good way.
pro daters are teh worst. At least an honest hooker can be respected. But they come in both genders. A friend in dnipro late 30s very hot former elite athlete had talked to an American guy online for 4 months. The guy came over and ooops he had forgotten all his money and credit cards, She ended up paying for his hotel and everything else for a week. He left after a week talking about starting he k-1 but she never heard from him again. When I told her she clearly got scammed she had no idea a man could scam a woman like that.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » July 15th, 2018, 9:29 pm

Strykr wrote:
June 18th, 2018, 12:19 am
I think Pro-daters can be anywhere. On DC, there was one lady that racked up a massive bill of cognac of all things. The guy didn't have enough money on him to pay the bill so the translator had to pay. Shows the translators care. But she was pretty upset about it. Another guy complained that the girls order so much food then take it away in doggy bags. I personally never saw anything like this. But I guess if the ladies wanna do bad things, then they will. It's just part of it. I don't know if you can blame the companies 100%
This happens to A LOT of guys on every tour. But most guys not like talking about it and looking like the odd one out.
if the translator truly cared she would have stopped it. Not all these translators are the innocent angels Mark makes them out to be.
Since they clearly not like most of the guys they dont even need to think about the long con. They just go for the short term price and then wait for the next tour. they know Mark will not kick them out. Especially if they are one of the rare ones not old/fat and ugly.