Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

watts
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » August 4th, 2018, 11:56 pm

ErnieMagic wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am
why are Ukrainian women such a bad lay? They just lay there like a sheep. Too many of the same reports?
Considering how most guys look and behave it is a miracle they get any sex at all. The girls are smart and think "if i do nothing maybe this fat smelly american ignoramus" will stop trying to have sex with me.
In 24 years i never had a starfish in Ukraine. Apart from a few freaky Germans and Danes i would rank Ukrainians right up there. But if they are not turned on by you I guess you get the starfish treatment like in most countries.

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by eurobrat » August 5th, 2018, 7:48 pm

watts wrote:
August 4th, 2018, 11:56 pm
ErnieMagic wrote:
July 22nd, 2018, 7:48 am
why are Ukrainian women such a bad lay? They just lay there like a sheep. Too many of the same reports?
Considering how most guys look and behave it is a miracle they get any sex at all. The girls are smart and think "if i do nothing maybe this fat smelly american ignoramus" will stop trying to have sex with me.
In 24 years i never had a starfish in Ukraine. Apart from a few freaky Germans and Danes i would rank Ukrainians right up there. But if they are not turned on by you I guess you get the starfish treatment like in most countries.
Because you're such a Don Juan? How would you rate yourself on a scale 1-10?

I've had 9's who were excellent in bed and 5's who were horrible, depends on the person. I have a Polish 8, nineteen year old coming to visit me this week and can already tell it will be much better.

Ukrainian women are a waste of time.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » August 8th, 2018, 3:31 pm

Hey guys Mark Edward Davis at Dream Connections. Just wanted to share with you a Heart-Warming Marriage Proposal - Jimmie and Svetlana.

Guys I am so excited about the success rate we are having on all our DC tours. Over 80% of clients having taken a DC tour report making a significant and sincere connection with a potential life-partner on their first trip.

And guys I want you to be part of this. I want you to experience what Jimmie and many others have. Join me on this quest, this adventure to find your significant other. I know she's out there waiting for you. All you have to do is take that first step, fill out your profile form and begin your journey today.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 8th, 2018, 4:01 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 3:31 pm
Hey guys Mark Edward Davis at Dream Connections. Just wanted to share with you a Heart-Warming Marriage Proposal - Jimmie and Svetlana.

Guys I am so excited about the success rate we are having on all our DC tours. Over 80% of clients having taken a DC tour report making a significant and sincere connection with a potential life-partner on their first trip.

And guys I want you to be part of this. I want you to experience what Jimmie and many others have. Join me on this quest, this adventure to find your significant other. I know she's out there waiting for you. All you have to do is take that first step, fill out your profile form and begin your journey today.
Not to p*ss on your parade Mark Edward Davis, but does a man have to pay upwards of $5,000 to take a, probably cash-strapped, single mom of two from Ukraine and make her fall in love for him?

Whatever rocks his boat, sure, but this isn't for everyone.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » August 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm

Just wanted to share guys when the question is asked "What if She Has Kids?"

Cheers,
Mark Davis

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by publicduende » August 8th, 2018, 5:20 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm

Cheers,
Mark Davis
Yes, I know there's nothing wrong to be with a single mom, or pursuing a woman with a kid or two from a previous relationship.

I know that, in Russian culture, a woman with kids will rarely find a local man willing to be with her and support her family. It's the same in China and other more traditional/less affluent societies.

Those women are a relatively easy catch: they are looking for an exit and a good American man can provide that exit.

What I am wondering is why an American man would pay a several thousand dollar "premium" to get what's readily available by just flying to Ukraine, renting an AirBnb and telling a few locals that he's available to date available women. Yes, that would expose him to scammers but..we all know your girls aren't exactly "all" legit...

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat » August 8th, 2018, 9:35 pm

publicduende wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 5:20 pm
MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 8th, 2018, 4:48 pm

Cheers,
Mark Davis
Yes, I know there's nothing wrong to be with a single mom, or pursuing a woman with a kid or two from a previous relationship.

I know that, in Russian culture, a woman with kids will rarely find a local man willing to be with her and support her family. It's the same in China and other more traditional/less affluent societies.

Those women are a relatively easy catch: they are looking for an exit and a good American man can provide that exit.

What I am wondering is why an American man would pay a several thousand dollar "premium" to get what's readily available by just flying to Ukraine, renting an AirBnb and telling a few locals that he's available to date available women. Yes, that would expose him to scammers but..we all know your girls aren't exactly "all" legit...
Don't be a fool, they attend those love tour events for free food and drinks and attention. They have no interest in overweight balding American men, most do not want to leave their country/family/friends behind.

A girl in Ukraine with a few kids in her mid 30's may have casual sex partners in their hometown but those guys will not marry them. They will use the American guys for the attention and free food and drinks (possibly going to the club), then they go back and have sex with their local men (the younger more attractive ones).

Ukrainian women are far from being puritan, it's actually the opposite there. They're sneaky about it and slavic women know how to play the game and play these dudes like a fiddle. Why do you think there's so many scam stories online about these women asking for money for their "sick dog" or "grandmother" etc.

A few weeks ago I saw older American guys not on a "love tour" just casually dating women at a cafe, no reason to spend the extra $5k of money when Kiev is an easy city to navigate and in the city centre everyone speaks English.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » August 8th, 2018, 10:14 pm

Hey all, thanks for your comments, your criticisms.

All I can say is, it is what it is and works for those who choose it.

:)

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » August 8th, 2018, 11:47 pm

Hey Mark thanks for all the great work you do. Don't let these guys get you down. :wink:

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » August 15th, 2018, 10:00 pm

Wow! Ganna is hot!

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » August 15th, 2018, 10:03 pm

Maybe we can ask the NASA guy if he's ever been to space lol

Fillip
Freshman Poster

Post by Fillip » August 19th, 2018, 12:47 pm

I think it's just marketing 8)

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » August 22nd, 2018, 2:35 pm

Stryker attacked last night in DC webinar by Davis sidekick Chris Dwacker.. Stryker thought he was too good for all the women at the socials and thus turned off everyone at DC says Chris Dwacker.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » August 22nd, 2018, 2:47 pm

Hey guys just wanted to share ROCKY II - See How He Does with Another Table of Beautiful Ladies

Rocky was a client on the May 2018 Quest Romance Tour where he met nearly 100 beautiful Ukrainian women - one table at a time over 2 days. We had two microphones discretely placed so we could listen in on their conversations at a Dream Connections Meet and Greet Event.

In the first video, found here; https://youtu.be/BQ44_RriRP0, we had the privilege of being able to watch Rocky in action as he made the most of his 15 minutes with the ladies of Dream Connections. He truly enjoyed their company, he learned a lot about them, and we all got to know these ladies a bit better.

See how does with an entirely different set of ladies. Is the energy different? Did any ladies "catch him with a right hook" and stagger the champ with their questions?

Keep it real,
Mark Davis