Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Strykr » September 4th, 2018, 6:02 pm

Winston wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 5:19 am
LFL wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 3:51 am
Google "dave peirson's quest romance tour story"

Liar Mark even interviewed him !!!

It really says something about how blind the Tribe is that Mark can so blatantly lie over and over again and they have no clue. Gee, did VIG research this ? No. Only silly thread titles.
Ok I found Dave Peirson's Quest Romance Story. There is a video on Vimeo uploaded by DC.

https://vimeo.com/123863720

But I don't get something. If he gave Mark such a positive video testimonial and interview, then why did he do a 180 on Yelp and Sitejabber and say the opposite? What went wrong? Did he not find a fiancee or keep her?
Watch my review bro. I explain this...

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » September 4th, 2018, 9:16 pm

Winston,

I have been thinking about what you said. You believe that I have a real bad temper. This has weighed on my mind. I disagree, this is not the case. However, I wanted to come back one last time to your forum and apologize for any misunderstandings and any aggressions that you feel may have escalated.

As for any commissions you may be eligible for with Dream Connections, I have asked for nothing in return, and this is still my position. Plain and simple. Perhaps you and Mark Davis can determine if a commission is warranted. However, while giving this some thought, events in this thread might actually pose a problem for me. When Mark Davis gets a look at me, with my story, and with the notion that I might have a real bad temper, he may choose not to bring me on a tour out of concern that I may go on a "kicking-ass spree". You might be doing me a favor if you were to explain to Mark Davis that this was just a bad joke that escalated. Trigger words such as "chicken", "coward", or "scam" have no affect on me, making me snap.

I am not one that likes to speculate, however, Mark Davis might fear that I may become controlling with fear intimidation among the other men. If I am successful in making a connection with this one particular woman that I am so drawn to, perhaps he may be concerned that I would scare away any other men from asking her out on a date. Or even worse, he may fear that I might become controlling and prevent her from accepting any requests for dates from the men. Certainly I would explain to him that I am a very sexy man with many great qualities. This would be the reason she has only gone out on dates with me. However, the best thing might be to not disclose to Mark Davis that I am Vegas Is Good. What a dilemma. I will give this more thought before I make initial contact with him.

I hope you understand my position and accept my professional apology.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » September 5th, 2018, 12:31 am

@Vegas Is Good
Ok apology accepted. I see your point. Mark may not want to risk having someone with a hot temper on his tour, even if we both explain that it was a misunderstanding. However if you contact him and pretend you are a new guy who is not related to VIG, then you cannot talk about commissions since that would give away that you are VIG, especially if you live in the Vegas area.

I dont see any way around this. Unless somehow you dont tell him where you live and use another address as your base, to prevent any association with VIG. But that would be too much trouble.

Or you could contact mark and meet him in person in Vegas where he lives, and if he decides you are a decent man he may not hold our feud here against you. Im sure an in person impression matters more than an online persona. But then again you may risk being rejected too. Its your call.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 5th, 2018, 1:31 am

Mark doesn't care if he is a serial killer as long as he is a gullible serial killer. VIG has nothing to worry about regarding Mark's screening.

Zambales
Experienced Poster

Post by Zambales » September 5th, 2018, 6:27 am

Am I right in predicting that the men who tend to embark on these tours suffer from social anxiety?

If so, wouldn't it better for them to attend social anxiety classes? The confidence gained will be advantageous not only in talking to women but in other area's too.

A far better investment in my opinion than paying handsomely for a tour where nothing is guaranteed.

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » September 5th, 2018, 9:12 am

@Mark - like the new logo

Guys you don't have to deal with this now. Remember the case of Steve Neese? Mark paid Winston the commission long after Steve took the tour. So VIG, just go ahead and take the tour and deal with this later.

Steve Neese also had mental problems but Mark took him anyway. I suspect this screening bit is just part of Mark's schtick and that Mark will take anyone willing to fork over 5k.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » September 5th, 2018, 9:25 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 9:12 am
@Mark - like the new logo

Guys you don't have to deal with this now. Remember the case of Steve Neese? Mark paid Winston the commission long after Steve took the tour. So VIG, just go ahead and take the tour and deal with this later.

Steve Neese also had mental problems but Mark took him anyway. I suspect this screening bit is just part of Mark's schtick and that Mark will take anyone willing to fork over 5k.
And will then completely ignore the actual goals the customer had. I consider it fraud.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 5th, 2018, 1:03 pm

Zambales wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 6:27 am
Am I right in predicting that the men who tend to embark on these tours suffer from social anxiety?

If so, wouldn't it better for them to attend social anxiety classes? The confidence gained will be advantageous not only in talking to women but in other area's too.

A far better investment in my opinion than paying handsomely for a tour where nothing is guaranteed.
The types of guys who attend a tour vary widely. Those who suffer from social anxiety and have great difficulty and / or little to no experience with women in the West are definitely one of the types.

Interacting with women in Ukraine, and probably significant other parts of the world is much more straightforward. Also, non-western women have much different values, which matches well with the guys who have difficulty socially in the west.

But the DC experience is all hype and not the answer.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 5th, 2018, 1:04 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 5th, 2018, 9:12 am
... as long as they show no signs of skepticism at all. He preys on their desperate state and naivete.

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » September 8th, 2018, 11:51 am

Hey guys Mark Edward Davis here at Dream Connections. Just wanted to challenge you to watch this video entitled, What 007 Teaches Us About Being Men of Character

There are the strong, quiet men whose every move is deliberate: Men who are comfortable in ANY situation. Whether he's in High Society or in ravages of War, he stands in calm, rock-solid confidence.
In this video, we'll talk all about the Ultimate "Man's Man", James Bond... And what you can learn about living your life in Strength and Honor. And when you live your life in that reality, you will ALWAYS be the Hero and win the girl.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed » September 8th, 2018, 12:21 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 11:51 am
There are the strong, quiet men whose every move is deliberate: Men who are comfortable in ANY situation. Whether he's in High Society or in ravages of War, he stands in calm, rock-solid confidence.
And thus they pay you thousands of dollars to hook them up with burned out hoes. Sounds like James Bond to me.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Post by LFL » September 8th, 2018, 2:57 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
September 8th, 2018, 11:51 am
Hey guys Mark Edward Davis here at Dream Connections. Just wanted to challenge you to watch this video entitled, What 007 Teaches Us About Being Men of Character

In this video, we'll talk all about the Ultimate "Man's Man", James Bond... And what you can learn about living your life in Strength and Honor. And when you live your life in that reality, you will ALWAYS be the Hero and win the girl.
This is what happens when Mark is accused of being... no proven to be... a liar. He ignores the truth and hopes it fades away. His challenge language seems in response to:
LFL wrote:
September 4th, 2018, 1:18 pm
Let's open this up to a real honest debate. Take the LFL Challenge. Why don't you mention in your webinars that this forum has some real trolls and you would like your tribe to come over here and debate ? Tell your tribe of potential clients how I am slandering you and they need to come read my posts.
So, he obviously read my post and still has no response. As vigilantly as Mark defends his business, he can't refute even the most damning accusations because I bring the evidence to the table.

Anyways ... his advice has actually gotten so lame as to become "Be James Bond, then you will get the girl". That's really helpful. Good coaching. I guess you have to pay $5,000 for the good stuff, huh ?

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » September 16th, 2018, 2:53 pm

LFL wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 10:01 pm
You didn't hear about Dream Connections from this site. You came here after. That doesn't warrant a referral.
I disagree with this sentiment. Say someone has heard about DC somewhere else and they are still undecided and are influenced by what they read here and decide to take the tour. I say that warrants a referral and Winston should be paid his commission because they wouldn't have taken the tour if not for what they have read in this forum. Granted, there would be few cases like this but Winston still deserves his commission.

snede
Freshman Poster

Post by snede » September 16th, 2018, 8:31 pm

Last week I met a young lady who had a very bad experience with Dream Connections as well. So it's not only the men who get jerked around. She used some very harsh words to describe how she felt about the management.

LFL
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by LFL » September 16th, 2018, 9:33 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
September 16th, 2018, 2:53 pm
LFL wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 10:01 pm
You didn't hear about Dream Connections from this site. You came here after. That doesn't warrant a referral.
I disagree with this sentiment. Say someone has heard about DC somewhere else and they are still undecided and are influenced by what they read here and decide to take the tour. I say that warrants a referral and Winston should be paid his commission because they wouldn't have taken the tour if not for what they have read in this forum. Granted, there would be few cases like this but Winston still deserves his commission.
Yeah, I'll buy that. I don't know what Mark deems worthy of commission. I most definitely never looked into it.