Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » November 3rd, 2018, 2:33 pm

I found these comments further on down under the Strykr video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J6PIUnMQwU8
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote: To respond to the replies, I actually believe the Dream Connections scams go beyond what any of us know.

One very attractive woman told me that she was shown photographs of two young men who would be attending her first Dream Connections meet and greet event. She described looking around the room for the two men, neither of whom were present. Instead, the man closest to her age was more than twenty years older than she. Most of the men were more than thirty years older than she. I was told that Irina Tkachenko contacted her about attending another Dream Connections event and she declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend a future meet and greet event. The detail of looking around the room during the event for the two young men is just beyond what someone would create during a casual conversation.
Moose 1 wrote: unfortunately a lady going to the event was also asked by DC to go even though she had a Ukrainian boyfriend. Apparently she was told to forget about him for a few days. She was offended by DC and was of good character but now she doesn’t trust DC.
Don't know if there's any truth to them.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » November 4th, 2018, 7:51 am

Winston wrote:
October 21st, 2018, 8:19 pm
But guys, how many people can keep a secret? I mean if DC was paying women to attend the socials, wouldn't one or a few of them have revealed the secret or blown the whistle? The more people you let in on a secret, the bigger the chance it will be blown right? Even secret societies like the Freemasons and CFR and Round Table groups that control the US government, have their whistleblowers that have revealed what's behind the scenes and their agenda. So how much more so would random women you pay to show up at a social, eventually start blabbing about it and word getting around, right? Not everyone can keep a secret. So the more people are in on something, the more people will talk and spill the beans.

Right LFL? What do you think?

Therefore, wouldn't it be more plausible if DC normally does not pay women to attend socials, but may do so occasionally during emergency situations?
Check out the Match Guaranty recent youtube live video "Good Country Girls Ukraine". A professional 20 years in the business who knows the local agencies In Nikolaev reports some DC ladies being paid to attend the events. Check it out begins last 20 minutes of the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGw--9BgVgw

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 » November 5th, 2018, 5:30 pm

i find it hard to put any trust into match guarantee as it appears their owner joe rickards used to be a real estate hustler in canada

https://youtu.be/-1tAKRi4dgI?t=14

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 5:40 am

RTF0928 wrote:
November 5th, 2018, 5:30 pm
i find it hard to put any trust into match guarantee as it appears their owner joe rickards used to be a real estate hustler in canada

https://youtu.be/-1tAKRi4dgI?t=14
Joe has nothing to do with the lady's comments who spent 20 plus years in the business and knows the local Nikolaev agencies. 50 dollars is the current pay to attend. The jig is up on many of these ladies being paid.

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 » November 7th, 2018, 5:25 pm

i wonder why joe took the video down i would have loved to see what they said about the nikolaev agencys

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 7th, 2018, 5:56 pm

Yes, very quickly Joe has removed the video. Interesting what MD and the local agencies can do to muffle any whistle blowers on the paid pro daters..

RTF0928
Freshman Poster

Post by RTF0928 » November 8th, 2018, 2:02 am

odd all of strikers videos have been deleted

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 8th, 2018, 2:44 am

Yes, Stryker's vids were removed because he his doing deals with all the people he was spilling the beans on. He plans to launch his own business called Ukraine Fusion where he will expose all Ukraine scammers, local dating agencies, dating web sites, restaurants, taxi's, bars, interpreters, pro daters and romance tour agencies. Check out the thread on Strykr Strikes Again for full details..

Strykr
Freshman Poster

Post by Strykr » November 8th, 2018, 3:22 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:44 am
Yes, Stryker's vids were removed because he his doing deals with all the people he was spilling the beans on. He plans to launch his own business called Ukraine Fusion where he will expose all Ukraine scammers, local dating agencies, dating web sites, restaurants, taxi's, bars, interpreters, pro daters and romance tour agencies. Check out the thread on Strykr Strikes Again for full details..
(sigh....) Nope. Fusion is not built for that. It gives guys resources to be successful. It's not a business. It's just a forum. (sigh...again)

Whereas the posters here seem to be all about negativity and accusations. I will try my best to keep Fusion positive and have actual value to help people.
To be honest I wonder why people even post in here. Peace out.

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 8th, 2018, 3:42 am

Come on Strker we want the names of all the scammers and the down low on MD local agencies paid pro daters.! Don't take the pay bro! Keep it real!

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong » November 8th, 2018, 4:24 am

ErnieMagic wrote:
November 8th, 2018, 2:44 am
I don't believe it. The guy can't even do basic research. He thought HA would be a good place to post :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=38448

MarkEdwardDavis
Freshman Poster

Post by MarkEdwardDavis » November 8th, 2018, 6:35 pm

Hey guys just wanted to share with you some fashion tips so that you can ultimately get the girl and the win. Enjoy.

When you meet the ladies at our Meet and Greet Events, you want to make the Best First Impression.

Of course, she'll find out that you're amazing soon enough... But at first glance, what are you unknowingly saying about yourself?

Sadly, many guys dress like 'schlubs' - and the worst thing was that most guys don't have a clue!

It's for this reason that our Romance Coaches often go out with their clients before the tour starts to update their fashion.

Now, I'm not talking about changing EVERYTHING - 90% of the time, you can dramatically improve your look with just a few simple tweaks that'll make you look younger, sexier, more powerful, and bold.

Recently I interviewed Anastasiya - a lady from one of our Meet and Greet Events, where we talked about:

* What makes for Good Fashion

* Why Accessories Matter

* What you Need to Know Before You Get a Haircut!

* The Importance of Fashion Choices

* Shirts: Tucked or Untucked?

* The Peril of Yellow Leather Pants!

* What Your Shoes SECRETLY Say About You

...and more!

The Biggest Secret is that you don't have to change 'who you are', wear crazy clothes, or have a stick up your posterior.

It's all about being comfortable in your own skin, being the best 'you' you can be, and reflecting that in the clothes you choose.
When you want and need more than a connection, make it a Dream Connection.

Dream Connections was founded on the belief that multinational marriages are richly rewarding and can provide a lifetime of joy and satisfaction.

MadeMyOwnWay
Freshman Poster

Post by MadeMyOwnWay » November 10th, 2018, 1:37 am

Not sure what is up with Stryker site or MG removing the video, other than MD's comments on the video. I suspect Stryker was forced to remove the videos talking about these tour agencies. He or MD might say no, but I am sure there was some strong discussions.

I can tell everyone this is a strange business in Ukraine. This of it like a brother and sister relationship. They will fight like hell with each other, but if someone strikes out and either, they both will turn on said person. It is a HUGE business in Ukraine. about 100 million USD a year is more like it, so each plays nice with each other and takes there piece of the pie. In other words, we all play nice and we all get money. If one agency turns on another agency, they all will turn on this one destroying this business. Play nice or we will all come after you.

There is a conference held each year in Odessa, where all the dating "agencies" meet. iDate, this is where all the agencies get together. Interesting meeting and a great place to find out the names of all the agencies running in Ukraine.

I can speak from almost 4 years of experience in Ukraine and these scam sites and insane tours. I started my little journey, like I said 4 years ago. I watched some videos and read many comments.

I joined a site and got burned, so to say. I went on the date and felt something a little strange, so I listened to the girl and the translator. Yes, I speak Russian, but played the dumb guys just listening. I never let on that I understood what was being said.

I got angry and unlike many guys, I was pissed off enough to start digging. Helps, that what I do for a living is internet forensics. So, I started digging with just these 2 girls. The translator and the "girl on the date." While still in Ukraine, I started watching videos. Read comments off many review sites about these tours and scam sites.

I did not go away like these agencies except. I was pissed and used my skills to start uncovering the shame. Within a month, I retuned to Ukraine, where I stayed for a month. I made local friends and even friended a few people working for the local agencies. For that month, I joined many other "Dating Sites" and took out many women, the whole time documenting and taking photos of everything. Remember those new friends I spoke about. Well, they helped in tracking down the agencies addresses. I visited these agencies and took pictures.

I kept returning to Ukraine every few months and staying for a month each visit. During this time, I wrote many reviews and shared photos. I did receive a few letters from Lawyers, but see the Internet is a free domain. I pretty much to them said statement and to basically go F themselves. Anything posted on the Internet can be openly disputed, without fear of consequences. So long, as to not post address or full names of people endangering them. If there is evidence to dispute something, it can be posted.

After many visits to Ukraine, I moved. Helps being able to work from anywhere. Internet is a wonderful thing and bad thing. I have dated many Ukrainian women. Even there in DC's favorite city. City of Brides is what it is called. She told me of her experience going to events for AFA and DC's. She even took me around showing me these events. Easy to play dumb and speak only Russian when out and about. She also worked as a "translator" for a few of the local agencies who post up fake profiles on any PPL sites. I even got to watch her work. Have some really nice videos.

Ukraine is a cheap country to live in and move around. Average flight here is anywhere from 800 to 1500 USD. A good hotel will run about 700 UAH (25 USD) to 1000 UAH (35 USD) a night, with internet access and breakfast and dinner. So, someone explain why someone charges 4900 USD or even 20K USD to come to Ukraine on a visit? Prices will vary depending on city, with Kyiv being the much higher end, but even in Kyiv, a nice hotel is about 1500 UAH (53 USD) a night with breakfast and dinner. The smaller cities are cheap as hell. Kherson, a man can rent an nice apartment for less then 300 USD for 30 days. I will not even talk about how cheap meals are or even shopping at the local supermarkets. I spend less then 10 USD a month for cell service. Trains are cheap, with the speed train 1st class being 100 UAH (less than 4 USD) one way. I will even bring up flying to help guys better understand. Flight from Odessa to Kyiv is about 100 USD. Dnipro to Kyiv about 100 USD. Lviv to Kyiv about 100 USD. So, again why so expensive for a man to come to Ukraine?

I know someone might say the money is used to pay salaries. Well, for those that do not know. Smaller cities outside of Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv or Odessa average about 250 USD a month salary. 500 USD would be a high side for these small cities, but rare.

Stryker and others, think they know how the scam works. They have no clue on how deep the rabbit hole goes or how far these agencies will go to protect each other and their cash flow. Think about why these agencies operate in just certain cities. Each has their claim to a certain city and will not tolerate another agencies hurting their cash flow. These agencies have sectioned off Ukraine into locations, and each most stay within their area. Like I said, I have dated many Ukrainian women. Spoken with 100's of men. Visited these agencies and watch the tours in action. I have stories of guys that have tried to dig to uncover these scam and said guys being harassed and even forced to leave Ukraine ahead of time. I have heard horrible stories. Hence, why I will never post my real name or show a picture of my face. Even right now, this site will register me as sitting in Germany. I am not.

Men need to wake up. These woman are beautiful, jealous and look amazing. Some videos out there are helpful, but most of full of shit. If you are a guy and don't have a ton of money, stay away. These women are high maintenance, but not all of them. Trust me when I tell you the stereo type given about western men is that they are all rich. Join a good site, that will let you communicate with the lady freely and own both of your terms. Listen to her and her experiences. This will open you eyes a great deal. Tours and Dating site, have a bad rap in Ukraine. The really honest women stay way or have experienced these and the avoid them. There are those women in smaller cities who will adventure out to a Tour event for a little extra cash flow or just a nice day and dinner. These are strong woman and know how to survive. And do not believe all the hype about them not sleeping around. I have found it easier to get laid in Ukraine, than in the west. 3 dates and she will have your toes curled, as long as you are providing for her. Slack up and she will be curling another guys toes in a heart beat.

Ask yourselves this question.
How truly well are these women looked over?
I will say this about the women in Ukraine.
They stick together like glue.
They are extremely social.
Love dressing up and going out.
Do they really want to leave friends and family for the off chance of a better life?
Can you afford not to have her work or at least work for a year?
Ready for her return flights to Ukraine every few months to visit fiends and family?
Ready to let her stay in Ukraine for months on end, while you are back in the US? She will find someone to take care of the slot P, while you are away. You will never find out. Refer to #3 in the list. She will know everything about you, but you will never know a fraction about her. Never.

Last but not least. Imagine this.
5 to 8 guys on a Tour, each paying about 4900 USD each.
That would be a range of 24,500 to 39,200 USD per tour.
Ukrainian amounts 685460.98 to 1096737.57 UAH.
Now, let's say I am the owner and hold 4 events a year.
Range in USD 98000 to 156800 USD a year
Ukrainian UAH 2741843.92 to 4386950.28 a year. Living like a king in Ukrainian city.
This is if the Tour agencies is only hosting 1 country tour and only holding 4 events a year.

Now the Dating Agencies (Not PPL site)
2k to 20k USD per client
Ukrainian amounts 55956.00 to 559559.98 UAH per client.
Multiply the numbers by a given number of clients per month.
A ton of money.

No amount of coaching for BS, will teach a guy how to deal with or handle a Ukrainian woman. Remember there is some good information, but 90% of the rest is BS.

redfeather
Freshman Poster

Post by redfeather » November 10th, 2018, 11:58 pm

MMOW,
A great post that is filled with valuable information. I started my overseas search in Russia and Ukraine, and after two years and dating many women I felt that I could not trust these women. I caught one of the Russian women running a separate dating profile on another dating site, so I confronted her with this and then walked away. I also did not feel like I could trust the Ukraine women because there was this underlying uneasy feeling that I got when I was out on dates with them...it is hard to put into words...but it is best to trust your instincts when you feel a certain way about a woman. After two years of dating Russian and Ukraine women I finally moved my search to the Philippines, and I have had way way better success in the Philippines. MMOW thanks for your long and honest evaluation of FSU women.

retiredfrank
Junior Poster

Post by retiredfrank » November 11th, 2018, 1:03 am

Most important points made by MMOW:
1) Ukraine is cheap, especially away from Kyiv.
2) Most Ukrainian women have a social network and they will not be happy leaving that network.

Therefore, the right way to approach things is for you, the man, to move to Ukraine, not to take the woman back to your country. Because Ukraine is so cheap, you can retire early much easier than elsewhere. Or if you have location independent income, it doesn't have to be very high to allow comfortable living in Ukraine.

Stryker, as I've noted before, is an idiot and the disappearance of his videos is no great loss. Stop watching long-winded videos, stop paying exorbitant fees to agencies. Get on a plane and visit Ukraine for a few months by yourself. Lack of Russian might actually be an advantage initially since it will force you to talk to people in search of someone who can speak English and you might meet women that way. Because everything is so cheap, you can afford to make lots of small mistakes (taxi ripoffs, restaurant ripoffs, etc) though my experience is that Ukrainians are quite honest if you appear to have any street sense. It's only complete bo0bs (sort of bo0bs who go on DC tours and use marriage agencies) who have big problems in Ukraine. (Non-whites might also have sexual issues with racial discrimination, but I'm white myself so I don't know for certain.)