Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.



View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme


Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

User avatar
Neo
Freshman Poster
Posts: 326
Joined: June 28th, 2018, 7:27 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Neo » November 11th, 2018, 4:14 am

retiredfrank wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:03 am
Most important points made by MMOW:
1) Ukraine is cheap, especially away from Kyiv.
2) Most Ukrainian women have a social network and they will not be happy leaving that network.

Therefore, the right way to approach things is for you, the man, to move to Ukraine, not to take the woman back to your country. Because Ukraine is so cheap, you can retire early much easier than elsewhere. Or if you have location independent income, it doesn't have to be very high to allow comfortable living in Ukraine.

Stryker, as I've noted before, is an idiot and the disappearance of his videos is no great loss. Stop watching long-winded videos, stop paying exorbitant fees to agencies. Get on a plane and visit Ukraine for a few months by yourself. Lack of Russian might actually be an advantage initially since it will force you to talk to people in search of someone who can speak English and you might meet women that way. Because everything is so cheap, you can afford to make lots of small mistakes (taxi ripoffs, restaurant ripoffs, etc) though my experience is that Ukrainians are quite honest if you appear to have any street sense. It's only complete bo0bs (sort of bo0bs who go on DC tours and use marriage agencies) who have big problems in Ukraine. (Non-whites might also have sexual issues with racial discrimination, but I'm white myself so I don't know for certain.)
Another forum member likes that region as well, except for the cold weather in winter. He spends his winters elsewhere. Do you stay there in the winter?




Check out our Dating Sites and International Romance Tours!



User avatar
ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster
Posts: 109
Joined: April 8th, 2018, 11:56 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by ErnieMagic » November 11th, 2018, 4:33 am

RTF0928 wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:25 pm
i wonder why joe took the video down i would have loved to see what they said about the nikolaev agencys
Looks Like MD has put the armbar on Joe for Vita for exposing the game .. the list grows larger.. check it out..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghdo5GhH4Ak

User avatar
MadeMyOwnWay
Freshman Poster
Posts: 3
Joined: November 9th, 2018, 11:24 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MadeMyOwnWay » November 11th, 2018, 4:40 am

Ukraine is very cheap and a great place to retire too. I have a friend (US man) in Kherson, who is retired and loving life. He has a very nice 3 room apartment on the 9th floor looking out onto the Black Sea. Sit down everyone... he pays 75 USD a month for the place. He has a beautiful woman and will not come back to the US.

I have met many US and Canadian men living in Ukraine with a beautiful Ukrainian woman.

I have an apartment on the 8th floor about 1km from the city center. I pay a little more, because it is a new building. Overall it is very cheap, while being very comfortable at the same time.

You have stated, what I have been saying for a few years. Men, just need to pack their crap and move. I met my woman at McD's, while fumbling on ordering a coffee. A guy will meet a much better quality of woman this way.

You are also correct about the bo0bs. I like sitting back and watching these guys make complete fools of themselves and I see many foreign men coming and trying to impress the beautiful young lady's. Age is another HUGE topic for another day.

There is an issue with nonwhites dating lady's in Ukraine. It is not as bad with the younger generations, as it is with the older. It is what it is honestly. They see the news from the US/Canada and the garbage happening in Europe. Plus, up until 91, they were locked off from the ret of the world. It will get better with time, I think.

retiredfrank wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:03 am
Most important points made by MMOW:
1) Ukraine is cheap, especially away from Kyiv.
2) Most Ukrainian women have a social network and they will not be happy leaving that network.

Therefore, the right way to approach things is for you, the man, to move to Ukraine, not to take the woman back to your country. Because Ukraine is so cheap, you can retire early much easier than elsewhere. Or if you have location independent income, it doesn't have to be very high to allow comfortable living in Ukraine.

Stryker, as I've noted before, is an idiot and the disappearance of his videos is no great loss. Stop watching long-winded videos, stop paying exorbitant fees to agencies. Get on a plane and visit Ukraine for a few months by yourself. Lack of Russian might actually be an advantage initially since it will force you to talk to people in search of someone who can speak English and you might meet women that way. Because everything is so cheap, you can afford to make lots of small mistakes (taxi ripoffs, restaurant ripoffs, etc) though my experience is that Ukrainians are quite honest if you appear to have any street sense. It's only complete bo0bs (sort of bo0bs who go on DC tours and use marriage agencies) who have big problems in Ukraine. (Non-whites might also have sexual issues with racial discrimination, but I'm white myself so I don't know for certain.)

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » November 11th, 2018, 10:59 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:58 pm
Winston,

Perhaps there HAS been some miscommunication. It is most unfortunate, however, I believe this matter can be resolved. Let's get down to the bottom line. I have an interest in hiring Dream Connections for a Ukraine romance tour in the very near future. I have visited your site in hopes of determining if Dream Connections is a legitimate organization to do business with. As I stated, I can find no credible evidence of scam, merely some case-by-case issues. While I have not made my decision just yet, I am heavily leaning towards using their services. In the event that I hire Mark Davis, would you like to earn a referral fee? For the record, please state that you have recommended Dream Connections to Vegas Is Good. I will reference this communication as evidence. You're a businessman, and I'm a businessman. What's fair is fair, right?
@Vegas Is Good
VIG - did you make your decision yet? Did you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour? If you did Winston is entitled to his commission. Whether you heard about Dream Connections on this site or heard about them somewhere else and what you read here influnenced your decision to take a Quest Tour, Winston is entitled to his commission and Mark has stated he will pay that in full, as he has before.
Have you taken the necessary steps to inform Mark Davis that Winston Wu is your referral? What's fair is fair, right?

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28045
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 11th, 2018, 10:13 pm

@MadeMyOwnWay
Thanks for your long observations and advice. Can a guy do well in Ukraine just by cold approaching women and girls in public? See the video playlists in my signature link to see what I mean.

If so, why bother with agencies at all? You can also use standard dating sites, like OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, or my co-brand one at: http://dating.happierabroad.com right? Or some meet me apps?

Also, how do you get local prices for apartments? I would imagine if a foreigner uses online advertisements for apartments geared toward foreigners, he would be paying a lot more, because online ads for foreigners will charge a lot more of course, than for locals. So how do you get a local price?

One more thing. Do the militia keep stopping people to check their passports like they do in Russia? What if you are not white? Do they spot you and ask to see your documents all the time? It happens a lot in Russia and randomly too, and was very annoying. How often do you see it happening in Ukraine?

Thank you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster
Posts: 62
Joined: August 28th, 2018, 8:18 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 12th, 2018, 3:25 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 10:59 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:58 pm
Winston,

Perhaps there HAS been some miscommunication. It is most unfortunate, however, I believe this matter can be resolved. Let's get down to the bottom line. I have an interest in hiring Dream Connections for a Ukraine romance tour in the very near future. I have visited your site in hopes of determining if Dream Connections is a legitimate organization to do business with. As I stated, I can find no credible evidence of scam, merely some case-by-case issues. While I have not made my decision just yet, I am heavily leaning towards using their services. In the event that I hire Mark Davis, would you like to earn a referral fee? For the record, please state that you have recommended Dream Connections to Vegas Is Good. I will reference this communication as evidence. You're a businessman, and I'm a businessman. What's fair is fair, right?
@Vegas Is Good
VIG - did you make your decision yet? Did you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour? If you did Winston is entitled to his commission. Whether you heard about Dream Connections on this site or heard about them somewhere else and what you read here influnenced your decision to take a Quest Tour, Winston is entitled to his commission and Mark has stated he will pay that in full, as he has before.
Have you taken the necessary steps to inform Mark Davis that Winston Wu is your referral? What's fair is fair, right?
@TruthSeeker
At this time, I have not committed to any romance tour company. Winston provided several articles he wrote on AFA, recommending that I give them consideration in a comparative analysis approach with Dream Connections. I decided to expand my scope and include other companies as well. The particular woman I wanted to meet, is no longer available. Go figure, the woman I saw in Dream Connections photos and YouTube videos in now married. I saw them in one of the Dream Connections videos. MARRIAGES DO HAPPEN AT DREAM CONNECTIONS! I was pretty disappointed. So, for the last couple of months I have been conducting research on AFA, International Romance and Adventure (now International Love), Match Guaranty, Mordinson, and a few others. That's how I found Strykr on so many other YouTube channels. He was also on Taya Ukraine. Anyway, I haven't decided just yet. Maybe Dream Connections will post some new Flickr photos and YouTube videos with a woman that catches my attention. Should I go with Dream Connections, I will recommend Winston for a commission.

User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 28045
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 2:16 pm
Contact:

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2018, 4:26 am

Thanks VIG.

Btw, if you go with an AFA tour, let them know that I recommended you too. Not for any commission, just so they know that they are getting clients from me too.

Btw, have you tried my Ukraine dating site? It's inexpensive and people say the women on them are legit and real.

http://dating.happierabroad.com
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster
Posts: 445
Joined: October 10th, 2017, 1:51 pm

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » November 13th, 2018, 11:20 am

Interesting comments under the Joe Rickards apology video. There are to many to post here but I will post some of them.
Lucabrats wrote: I represent over 30+ dissatisfied former DC clients and personally know many former DC translators and employees of DC. I and well as others men recognize your name and understand that you are an employees and contribute to try to dissuade any criticism and complaints from past DC clients. Furthermore, I've had personal and direct negative interaction with Mark. Mark was directly condescending to me and other men. It's not place to provide you with the names of these individuals. Many of which have come forward in this and other forums. Mark, you and his minions try to harass, threaten and suppress the opinion of men who have had negative experiences directly with Mark, his employees and organization. The fact that their has been limited success, perhaps 10%, does not negate the experience of the other 90% which feel has been misled and scammed by DC.
Lucabrats wrote: Too bad Mark is asking his clients and employees to comment on these forums. He asked us to do the same thing when he received bad review on site jabber and other sites. We did this for Mark before we went on a tour and learned more about his business practices and DC. C'mon Mark, grow a pair and do you own dirty work. Or are you always hiding behind Anna;s and other peoples backs?
Lucabrats wrote: I'm an alumni of DC and facilitator of a group of 30+ men searching for their second half. Mark and Anna Davis DC organization intentionally misleads men in search of their second half which includes over-promising, making false claims and misleading marketing practices. And yes, I've had personal contact and testimony from former DC employees that DC has paid for some profiles listed on their website and for ladies to attend social events. Many of lades attend these events for free food, drink and will happily separate men from their money given the opportunity. Out of a group of 26 men that attended the May 2017 DC tour in Nikoleav, only 3 out of 26 men were successful in starting a relationship. That's ~ 11.5% not the 70% or 80% that Mark claims in his videos. Their's so much more to say about DC but, it's not worth spending valuable time taking about this worthless organization.

Having Mark take a polygraph test would be ineffective. I expect Mark Davis to pass a polygraph test since Mark is a narcissist, liar and believes his own BS. He;s someone that can look you right in the eye, lie to you, and smile.
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote: I was scammed by Dream Connections, Mark Edward Davis and Irina Tkachenko. I wish I would have known what I know now before I put my trust in Mark Davis and his agency.

I have written this elsewhere. I met a woman who told me she attended a so-called Meet and Greet after being shown photographs of two young men she found attractive. She described looking around the room for these two men who were not there. The man closest to her age was more than twenty years older than she. Subsequently, she was contacted by Irina Tkachenko about attending a second Meet and Greet event and she declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend.

How do I get in contact with the group you facilitate?

timwong
Freshman Poster
Posts: 84
Joined: August 26th, 2018, 8:59 pm
Location: Kyiv, Ukraine

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by timwong » November 13th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Blah, what's all this talk of small cities in Ukraine? They are cheap for a reason I.e. boring/dull with plain looking women all in relationships. Sure, if you're over 60 with not much to offer they might be great.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster
Posts: 171
Joined: February 5th, 2017, 8:38 am

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by SteveUKR » November 13th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Small towns are good. These are the more simple girls. They are often thinner because they don't eat the junk food of the cities.

watts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: January 31st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm


Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.

watts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: January 31st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Strykr wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 1:20 pm
Strykr wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 1:13 pm
snede wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 9:42 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 2:35 pm
Stryker attacked last night in DC webinar by Davis sidekick Chris Dwacker.. Stryker thought he was too good for all the women at the socials and thus turned off everyone at DC says Chris Dwacker.
I've dealt with Chris Dwulet. He's a complete shithead.
I told mark if he puts out a video about how they now care about the guys more and perhaps look at few things. I will be happy to make a video about how DC cares and even link to the rubtle video by dc from my review. I also told Mark I would not post anything in here out of respect for him and our private correspondence. But if his staff are STILL talking shit about me, I have to defend myself, when I see my name show up.

Mark Needs to keep a muzzle on Chris... I was straight up with Mark last week. Not that I care about what Chris says. But Mark knows there is more to the company being an a-hole to me that I have not shared with anyone.

As of last week. Mark knows my back story of why I was there and why I went to Mark for help to change my life.

I have heard from at least 8 ex clients that Chris is an arrogant fool. I don't know him, but that's what I heard.

Mark, Can you see how, a once gain, one of your loud mouth staff members can cause so much damage to a company you have worked so hard for. This is your problem. As explained, your staff talk too much. But they are a reflection of you and your values. Think about it.

What Chris said is false. I thought I was too good...? So that made the ladies not like me....Really?
Come on Stryker you know Chris is just being a good little boy trying to please his CULT LEADER. These are the kind of people Mark likes. The beta followers always there to cover up for his BS, DC=dream cult :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: January 31st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 10:13 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 8:27 pm
VIG - yes, I found this site

http://scamaware.net

It talks about PPL (Pay Per Letter) scam. Ironically, AFA (loveme.com) is a perpetator of this scam on big order and Winston receives much of his advertising revenue from this company.

AND SO ARE SLAVICGIRL AN AGENCY MARK WORKS WITH!!!!
Why dont you spend 5k and go on a tour and find out? You sound like a junior member of the dreamCULT-

watts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: January 31st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 10:28 pm

LFL wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 12:16 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 3:50 am
LFL wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 2:19 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 28th, 2018, 9:08 pm
Question: "Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam?"

Gentlemen,

There seems to be two distinct answers to this question. Either Dream Connections is LEGIT or Dream Connections is a SCAM. My how this forum has lost its focus on such a direct question. As of this moment, there are 123 pages of speculation, he said - she said, and various opinions. But can anyone produce any real evidence to substantiate "THEIR" claim that they were scammed by Mark Davis and Dream Connections? So many of you are sitting in the bleachers voicing your opinion, with so few that have actually been in the game. Can those with actual experience make their claim? I can certainly appreciate an Uncensored Open Discussion on this topic, however, does anyone have actual contact with Mark Davis and Dream Connections (Identify Themselves: Name and Tour Date) that is willing to state either they were SCAMMED or attest that Dream Connections is LEGIT? Pretty simple really. Anyone wish to make their claim? Otherwise, this forum brings no real value to those considering their services. It's very much like combat. If you weren't there, how can you talk about it like you were?

Winston's opening statement on March 02, 2011 seems to be quite positive.

Hi all,
Our friend and hero Mark Edward Davis and his wife have launched their own Foreign Introduction service called "Dream Connections". This is an excellent step for our friend Mark! Let's cheer him on!
You are welcome to attempt to refute anything I have said in this entire thread. Further, Mark has already acknowledged some of the most important aspects, such as his claim that all women are screened is false.
Hello LFL!

I have located this communication between you and Mark Davis on page 119. Mark Davis clearly states, "Many of the ladies who attend our meet and greet events come through our own advertising and at times when we fall short in terms of numbers we do rely on local agencies which do their own screening." According to this statement, all women are screened by either Dream Connections or by the independent agencies they have a contract with.

May I ask which tour did you attend and were you a victim in a scam on your tour?
You can ask, but I'm not going to answer. It's not relevant. What is relevant, however, is since we now know that DC gets their women from local agencies, why should anyone pay DC $5,000 for a group tour, or like $7,000 or $8,000 for an individual tour when they can get their own "individual tour" directly from the local agencies DC uses for $50 per introduction ? THAT is the question you should be pondering instead of this silly debate about whether something is a scam or legit. The fact is that Mark promotes DC screening as the reason for the premium he charges, when the reality is that the screening is bullshit. You can get the same screening by going directly to the local agencies. Until recently, it was only some anonymous guy on the internet (me) saying it, but now Mark has publicly admitted it.

If you read back to my first post, you will learn that I began posting here to help people considering a tour with DC, specifically Snede and a couple of others who no longer seem to post here. As it played out, Snede considered me a hater and disregarded my insights about DC. After two group tours, he now has a different mindset about DC and Mark Davis. After his experience on his tours, I can't remember a single instance where he refuted anything I've said in this thread, although he has his own reasons for his feelings about DC and Mark, which are specific to his situation. My point is that I didn't come here to debate this "scam or legit" argument, and I think it wasn't even in the thread title at the time, but to help guys who were in my situation before I took the tour. There was NO information about DC for me. Now, there is some. I can't make a horse drink, but I can certainly point out the water and strongly encourage them to not get hung up on whether something is a scam or legit, but whether it's a promotional snowjob by a very skilled promoter and salesman.

Yes the screening is BS or Mark must be screening girls for AFA as well. Considering how many of Marks special magic good girls can be found on AFA socials as well :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: The girl Mark just posted a video with talking about fashion https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGwUkkZBIM4&t=290s

I met her on the april 2018 AFA social. So much for "our girls are special and screened and ride on unicorns" Mark got her in as eye candy for the video. Since most women are chubby and/or old it is funny how Mark only have younger non fat girls in his videos. Things that makes you go Hmmmmmmmmm

Another woman from the recent webinar Mark did with Irina talking about our special exclusive ladies have probably been to every AFA social for years. Still no man. Can you say PRO DATER looking for suckers.

watts
Freshman Poster
Posts: 132
Joined: January 31st, 2017, 12:19 pm

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 10:36 pm

Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 30th, 2018, 3:46 am
LFL,

At this moment, I cannot answer your question: "Why should a man pay Dream Connections $5,000 for a group tour, or $7,000 for the Individual Tour when they can meet the same women by going directly to the local agencies for $50 per introduction?" Doesn't this cost the same either way? If you meet 100 women through Dream Connections for $5,000 or meet the same women through the local agency (100 x $50 = $5,000)? If the local agency holds an event (social) or Dream Connections holds an event (social), what is the difference?
How do you run a hedgefund of you are this dumb and ignorant?
of the 100 ladies on a dc tour most are not in your age range. Many are out of shape like in America. Out of a hundred you might only be interested in 3 unless you are some desperate person with low standards.
If you go straught to the agency you only meet those you want to meet!!! Not a room full of to old/young chubbies.

You must work for Mark since you have way to much free time to write in defense of DC and you never even been on a tour=YOU KNOW JACK SHIT

Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Seeking Foreign Brides - Marriage Minded Only”