Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar! See locations and dates here.

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       FAQ Topics       Mobile Friendly Theme

Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Discussion for marriage-minded members seeking foreign brides for marriage and serious long-term relationships.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

MadeMyOwnWay
Freshman Poster

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by MadeMyOwnWay » November 11th, 2018, 1:55 am

From the information I have obtained, Stryker was not pressured by MD to remove the videos. Stryker did this on his own accord for other reasons.

Imagine as you will...

You are a Tour agency operating in Ukraine. You are looking for a HUGE DB of lady's profiles in order to sell your service to foreign men. Local agencies see what you are doing and believe this is a good opportunity for them to increase their cash flow. They offer their DB and girls to attend your functions for a percentage of the profits. A partnership has now been created.

Now, remember life in Ukraine is difficult no matter what city the lady lives. Chances are the lady has a child and is single, so any extra money is very helpful.

The local agency contacts a set number of their girls/lady's about attending these tour functions for a little UAH.

So, now there is a set number of lady's to attend these functions on a scheduled time frame.

The tour agency can claim not to be paying girls/lady's to attend these functions. While honestly claiming, they are not paying the girls/lady's. The claim is true, as for the lawyer talk.

With these partnerships, the local agencies are not going to harm their new cash flow, so no one will talk. All the while, money is passing hands and girls/lady's provided to the poor suckers attending.

This is all hypothetical.
Last edited by MadeMyOwnWay on November 11th, 2018, 3:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Is Dream Connections by Mark Davis worth the high price? Any experiences? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Winston » November 11th, 2018, 3:01 am

NMBob wrote:
October 22nd, 2018, 9:26 pm
"Mark reminds me of a used car salesman. Promised the moon and the stars, but delivers a lemon to the customer."

Exactly Made my own w2, See what he looks like in this video where he pushes people to contact him and use his referral code in something a huge portion of the internet says is basically an almost guaranteed loss with almost the only people making money, are making it off the referrals, and not the investment. Google "crypto currency genesis mining scam" to get the tons of reviews now calling it an apparent multi level marketing ploy.

But all you need to know is , Mark has zero concern, because he points out none of that bad, high risk information to his victims. Also, none of that information about how awful risky and likely a losing idea that is, which I know is provided in the post responses below it, are allowed to show it seems. It sure looks like, he just is willing to fleece uninformed people, and absolutely does not seem to care for them to be informed. It is disgusting.

TruthSeeker, sorry, but there is zero excuse for this from Mark Davis. This tells you everything about the person who is willing to do this to others. Made my owns comment above is exactly right about his willingness to deliver lemons. This video certainly looks like a man who is out to prove PT Barnum was absolutely right.

I don't understand why MD would want to scam people with cryptocurrencies. Isn't he making a killing already from DC? If so, why risk damaging your reputation further and reaping negative karma from conning people and making more enemies, with more schemes like this? It doesn't make sense. Is it because he's not making as much as we think he is? Or perhaps his expenses are higher than we think they are, and his share of the DC profits aren't as big as we imagine? Or is it because greed is insatiable and no matter how many millions you have, it's never enough? I don't get it.

Remember that I am not a greedy businessman or shark, so I cannot understand or relate to such people, as you all know. My soul is that of a philosopher and truth seeker, I am not into money and business like most Americans and Chinese are, so as a spiritual person of higher consciousness, I cannot understand the mentality of the average greedy, money grubbing person in the modern world, like maybe some of you guys can. :P

But logically, one should not take more risks than one needs to. By running more schemes, one takes the risk of making more enemies from those you con who trusted you, and accruing negative bad karma as well. So I don't see the logic in taking more unnecessary risk. You'd think with 5k from each DC client he's making a killing. But who knows. Perhaps there is a whole team of people out there who are getting big cuts out of the 5k and such profits are only increasing their greed, like adding fuel to the fire. Like Buddhism says, you cannot satisfy greed or lust by getting what you want. When you get what you want, it only adds fuel to the fire and increases your greed and desire even more. So it never ends and is like an animal with an insatiable appetite. That's the spiritual perspective on this.

Anyway, all this is typical American and typical Chinese. Their souls are that of greedy sharks who can never get enough. They are all about image and money and success and will LIE for it if necessary, because in their book, the ends justify the means, and success in business is what they live for. They live for practical goals only. Not spiritual ones. That's how most people are I guess. Human nature is greedy.

All philosophers know this and have written about it for centuries, about the greed in human nature which is a vice and folly. So as a philosopher, I understand human greed in concept but I do not relate to it personally, because material greed is not a part of my soul or consciousness, like it is for American businessmen with a slick tongue, such as Mark Davis, Tony Robbins, Joel Osteen, Wayne Dyer, etc who have no qualms about lying for money and profit and image, and sacrificing their integrity, morality and conscience for it. I've never related to that.

Since I am not one of these "normal greedy humans" I don't relate to them and cannot understand them. Because money and profit doesn't fulfill my soul like it does for most low consciousness people. (no offense to anyone out there who loves money, profit and financial success) My soul is just very different than others and I'm on a different wavelength as well. It's in the way I walk, talk, drive, move, etc. Truth and philosophy are what motivates and drives me, besides love, romance, creativity and imagination that is.

Sorry guys for going off on a tangent like this and acting holier than thou. But greed just disgusts me, especially since I don't understand it. So I'm speaking from the depths of my soul. I know I sound naive and child-like (or childish as Chinese like to call me) but I am being perfectly honest with how I feel.

A lot of Chinese and Taiwanese people reply to me by saying that without money, one cannot be free to pursue anything if one is lacking in food and shelter. So money has to be the most important thing in life. That's how they justify their materialism and greed and animalistic consciousness. Yeah sure but still, I hate greed and this is about how my soul feels, not how the practical world is set up. And my soul disagrees with them and feels that economic slavery is not natural or how the creator meant for things to be.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Neo
Freshman Poster

Post by Neo » November 11th, 2018, 4:14 am

retiredfrank wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:03 am
Most important points made by MMOW:
1) Ukraine is cheap, especially away from Kyiv.
2) Most Ukrainian women have a social network and they will not be happy leaving that network.

Therefore, the right way to approach things is for you, the man, to move to Ukraine, not to take the woman back to your country. Because Ukraine is so cheap, you can retire early much easier than elsewhere. Or if you have location independent income, it doesn't have to be very high to allow comfortable living in Ukraine.

Stryker, as I've noted before, is an idiot and the disappearance of his videos is no great loss. Stop watching long-winded videos, stop paying exorbitant fees to agencies. Get on a plane and visit Ukraine for a few months by yourself. Lack of Russian might actually be an advantage initially since it will force you to talk to people in search of someone who can speak English and you might meet women that way. Because everything is so cheap, you can afford to make lots of small mistakes (taxi ripoffs, restaurant ripoffs, etc) though my experience is that Ukrainians are quite honest if you appear to have any street sense. It's only complete bo0bs (sort of bo0bs who go on DC tours and use marriage agencies) who have big problems in Ukraine. (Non-whites might also have sexual issues with racial discrimination, but I'm white myself so I don't know for certain.)
Another forum member likes that region as well, except for the cold weather in winter. He spends his winters elsewhere. Do you stay there in the winter?

ErnieMagic
Freshman Poster

Post by ErnieMagic » November 11th, 2018, 4:33 am

RTF0928 wrote:
November 7th, 2018, 5:25 pm
i wonder why joe took the video down i would have loved to see what they said about the nikolaev agencys
Looks Like MD has put the armbar on Joe for Vita for exposing the game .. the list grows larger.. check it out..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ghdo5GhH4Ak

MadeMyOwnWay
Freshman Poster

Post by MadeMyOwnWay » November 11th, 2018, 4:40 am

Ukraine is very cheap and a great place to retire too. I have a friend (US man) in Kherson, who is retired and loving life. He has a very nice 3 room apartment on the 9th floor looking out onto the Black Sea. Sit down everyone... he pays 75 USD a month for the place. He has a beautiful woman and will not come back to the US.

I have met many US and Canadian men living in Ukraine with a beautiful Ukrainian woman.

I have an apartment on the 8th floor about 1km from the city center. I pay a little more, because it is a new building. Overall it is very cheap, while being very comfortable at the same time.

You have stated, what I have been saying for a few years. Men, just need to pack their crap and move. I met my woman at McD's, while fumbling on ordering a coffee. A guy will meet a much better quality of woman this way.

You are also correct about the bo0bs. I like sitting back and watching these guys make complete fools of themselves and I see many foreign men coming and trying to impress the beautiful young lady's. Age is another HUGE topic for another day.

There is an issue with nonwhites dating lady's in Ukraine. It is not as bad with the younger generations, as it is with the older. It is what it is honestly. They see the news from the US/Canada and the garbage happening in Europe. Plus, up until 91, they were locked off from the ret of the world. It will get better with time, I think.

retiredfrank wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 1:03 am
Most important points made by MMOW:
1) Ukraine is cheap, especially away from Kyiv.
2) Most Ukrainian women have a social network and they will not be happy leaving that network.

Therefore, the right way to approach things is for you, the man, to move to Ukraine, not to take the woman back to your country. Because Ukraine is so cheap, you can retire early much easier than elsewhere. Or if you have location independent income, it doesn't have to be very high to allow comfortable living in Ukraine.

Stryker, as I've noted before, is an idiot and the disappearance of his videos is no great loss. Stop watching long-winded videos, stop paying exorbitant fees to agencies. Get on a plane and visit Ukraine for a few months by yourself. Lack of Russian might actually be an advantage initially since it will force you to talk to people in search of someone who can speak English and you might meet women that way. Because everything is so cheap, you can afford to make lots of small mistakes (taxi ripoffs, restaurant ripoffs, etc) though my experience is that Ukrainians are quite honest if you appear to have any street sense. It's only complete bo0bs (sort of bo0bs who go on DC tours and use marriage agencies) who have big problems in Ukraine. (Non-whites might also have sexual issues with racial discrimination, but I'm white myself so I don't know for certain.)

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by TruthSeeker » November 11th, 2018, 10:59 am

Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:58 pm
Winston,

Perhaps there HAS been some miscommunication. It is most unfortunate, however, I believe this matter can be resolved. Let's get down to the bottom line. I have an interest in hiring Dream Connections for a Ukraine romance tour in the very near future. I have visited your site in hopes of determining if Dream Connections is a legitimate organization to do business with. As I stated, I can find no credible evidence of scam, merely some case-by-case issues. While I have not made my decision just yet, I am heavily leaning towards using their services. In the event that I hire Mark Davis, would you like to earn a referral fee? For the record, please state that you have recommended Dream Connections to Vegas Is Good. I will reference this communication as evidence. You're a businessman, and I'm a businessman. What's fair is fair, right?
@Vegas Is Good
VIG - did you make your decision yet? Did you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour? If you did Winston is entitled to his commission. Whether you heard about Dream Connections on this site or heard about them somewhere else and what you read here influnenced your decision to take a Quest Tour, Winston is entitled to his commission and Mark has stated he will pay that in full, as he has before.
Have you taken the necessary steps to inform Mark Davis that Winston Wu is your referral? What's fair is fair, right?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 11th, 2018, 10:13 pm

@MadeMyOwnWay
Thanks for your long observations and advice. Can a guy do well in Ukraine just by cold approaching women and girls in public? See the video playlists in my signature link to see what I mean.

If so, why bother with agencies at all? You can also use standard dating sites, like OKCupid, Plenty of Fish, or my co-brand one at: http://dating.happierabroad.com right? Or some meet me apps?

Also, how do you get local prices for apartments? I would imagine if a foreigner uses online advertisements for apartments geared toward foreigners, he would be paying a lot more, because online ads for foreigners will charge a lot more of course, than for locals. So how do you get a local price?

One more thing. Do the militia keep stopping people to check their passports like they do in Russia? What if you are not white? Do they spot you and ask to see your documents all the time? It happens a lot in Russia and randomly too, and was very annoying. How often do you see it happening in Ukraine?

Thank you.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Ukrainian/Russian Women Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Vegas Is Good
Freshman Poster

Re: Dream Connections by Mark Davis - Is it Legit or a Scam? (Uncensored Open Discussion)

Post by Vegas Is Good » November 12th, 2018, 3:25 am

TruthSeeker wrote:
November 11th, 2018, 10:59 am
Vegas Is Good wrote:
August 31st, 2018, 8:58 pm
Winston,

Perhaps there HAS been some miscommunication. It is most unfortunate, however, I believe this matter can be resolved. Let's get down to the bottom line. I have an interest in hiring Dream Connections for a Ukraine romance tour in the very near future. I have visited your site in hopes of determining if Dream Connections is a legitimate organization to do business with. As I stated, I can find no credible evidence of scam, merely some case-by-case issues. While I have not made my decision just yet, I am heavily leaning towards using their services. In the event that I hire Mark Davis, would you like to earn a referral fee? For the record, please state that you have recommended Dream Connections to Vegas Is Good. I will reference this communication as evidence. You're a businessman, and I'm a businessman. What's fair is fair, right?
@Vegas Is Good
VIG - did you make your decision yet? Did you sign up for a Quest Romance Tour? If you did Winston is entitled to his commission. Whether you heard about Dream Connections on this site or heard about them somewhere else and what you read here influnenced your decision to take a Quest Tour, Winston is entitled to his commission and Mark has stated he will pay that in full, as he has before.
Have you taken the necessary steps to inform Mark Davis that Winston Wu is your referral? What's fair is fair, right?
@TruthSeeker
At this time, I have not committed to any romance tour company. Winston provided several articles he wrote on AFA, recommending that I give them consideration in a comparative analysis approach with Dream Connections. I decided to expand my scope and include other companies as well. The particular woman I wanted to meet, is no longer available. Go figure, the woman I saw in Dream Connections photos and YouTube videos in now married. I saw them in one of the Dream Connections videos. MARRIAGES DO HAPPEN AT DREAM CONNECTIONS! I was pretty disappointed. So, for the last couple of months I have been conducting research on AFA, International Romance and Adventure (now International Love), Match Guaranty, Mordinson, and a few others. That's how I found Strykr on so many other YouTube channels. He was also on Taya Ukraine. Anyway, I haven't decided just yet. Maybe Dream Connections will post some new Flickr photos and YouTube videos with a woman that catches my attention. Should I go with Dream Connections, I will recommend Winston for a commission.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston » November 12th, 2018, 4:26 am

Thanks VIG.

Btw, if you go with an AFA tour, let them know that I recommended you too. Not for any commission, just so they know that they are getting clients from me too.

Btw, have you tried my Ukraine dating site? It's inexpensive and people say the women on them are legit and real.

http://dating.happierabroad.com

TruthSeeker
Freshman Poster

Post by TruthSeeker » November 13th, 2018, 11:20 am

Interesting comments under the Joe Rickards apology video. There are to many to post here but I will post some of them.
Lucabrats wrote: I represent over 30+ dissatisfied former DC clients and personally know many former DC translators and employees of DC. I and well as others men recognize your name and understand that you are an employees and contribute to try to dissuade any criticism and complaints from past DC clients. Furthermore, I've had personal and direct negative interaction with Mark. Mark was directly condescending to me and other men. It's not place to provide you with the names of these individuals. Many of which have come forward in this and other forums. Mark, you and his minions try to harass, threaten and suppress the opinion of men who have had negative experiences directly with Mark, his employees and organization. The fact that their has been limited success, perhaps 10%, does not negate the experience of the other 90% which feel has been misled and scammed by DC.
Lucabrats wrote: Too bad Mark is asking his clients and employees to comment on these forums. He asked us to do the same thing when he received bad review on site jabber and other sites. We did this for Mark before we went on a tour and learned more about his business practices and DC. C'mon Mark, grow a pair and do you own dirty work. Or are you always hiding behind Anna;s and other peoples backs?
Lucabrats wrote: I'm an alumni of DC and facilitator of a group of 30+ men searching for their second half. Mark and Anna Davis DC organization intentionally misleads men in search of their second half which includes over-promising, making false claims and misleading marketing practices. And yes, I've had personal contact and testimony from former DC employees that DC has paid for some profiles listed on their website and for ladies to attend social events. Many of lades attend these events for free food, drink and will happily separate men from their money given the opportunity. Out of a group of 26 men that attended the May 2017 DC tour in Nikoleav, only 3 out of 26 men were successful in starting a relationship. That's ~ 11.5% not the 70% or 80% that Mark claims in his videos. Their's so much more to say about DC but, it's not worth spending valuable time taking about this worthless organization.

Having Mark take a polygraph test would be ineffective. I expect Mark Davis to pass a polygraph test since Mark is a narcissist, liar and believes his own BS. He;s someone that can look you right in the eye, lie to you, and smile.
Scammed by Dream Connections wrote: I was scammed by Dream Connections, Mark Edward Davis and Irina Tkachenko. I wish I would have known what I know now before I put my trust in Mark Davis and his agency.

I have written this elsewhere. I met a woman who told me she attended a so-called Meet and Greet after being shown photographs of two young men she found attractive. She described looking around the room for these two men who were not there. The man closest to her age was more than twenty years older than she. Subsequently, she was contacted by Irina Tkachenko about attending a second Meet and Greet event and she declined. She told me that Irina Tkachenko then offered to pay her money to attend.

How do I get in contact with the group you facilitate?

timwong
Freshman Poster

Post by timwong » November 13th, 2018, 1:31 pm

Blah, what's all this talk of small cities in Ukraine? They are cheap for a reason I.e. boring/dull with plain looking women all in relationships. Sure, if you're over 60 with not much to offer they might be great.

SteveUKR
Freshman Poster

Post by SteveUKR » November 13th, 2018, 4:14 pm

Small towns are good. These are the more simple girls. They are often thinner because they don't eat the junk food of the cities.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 9:47 pm

MarkEdwardDavis wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 8:03 pm

Quest Tours:
http://www.dreamconnections.com/quest/index.php

Sept 14 - 22, 2018 Nikolaev, Ukraine
Oct 19 - 27, 2018 Kherson, Ukraine

Spaces are filling up fast. Begin your journey today.

Mark Davis,
Dream Connections
This was so STAGED!!!
2 tables with women around 30 and not one fatty. Why do you never show the REALITY? No wonder most guys feel disappointed seeing a room full old chubby and old women after watching these BS videos.

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 9:54 pm

Strykr wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 1:20 pm
Strykr wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 1:13 pm
snede wrote:
August 24th, 2018, 9:42 am
ErnieMagic wrote:
August 22nd, 2018, 2:35 pm
Stryker attacked last night in DC webinar by Davis sidekick Chris Dwacker.. Stryker thought he was too good for all the women at the socials and thus turned off everyone at DC says Chris Dwacker.
I've dealt with Chris Dwulet. He's a complete shithead.
I told mark if he puts out a video about how they now care about the guys more and perhaps look at few things. I will be happy to make a video about how DC cares and even link to the rubtle video by dc from my review. I also told Mark I would not post anything in here out of respect for him and our private correspondence. But if his staff are STILL talking shit about me, I have to defend myself, when I see my name show up.

Mark Needs to keep a muzzle on Chris... I was straight up with Mark last week. Not that I care about what Chris says. But Mark knows there is more to the company being an a-hole to me that I have not shared with anyone.

As of last week. Mark knows my back story of why I was there and why I went to Mark for help to change my life.

I have heard from at least 8 ex clients that Chris is an arrogant fool. I don't know him, but that's what I heard.

Mark, Can you see how, a once gain, one of your loud mouth staff members can cause so much damage to a company you have worked so hard for. This is your problem. As explained, your staff talk too much. But they are a reflection of you and your values. Think about it.

What Chris said is false. I thought I was too good...? So that made the ladies not like me....Really?
Come on Stryker you know Chris is just being a good little boy trying to please his CULT LEADER. These are the kind of people Mark likes. The beta followers always there to cover up for his BS, DC=dream cult :lol: :lol:

watts
Freshman Poster

Post by watts » November 13th, 2018, 10:13 pm

TruthSeeker wrote:
August 29th, 2018, 8:27 pm
VIG - yes, I found this site

http://scamaware.net

It talks about PPL (Pay Per Letter) scam. Ironically, AFA (loveme.com) is a perpetator of this scam on big order and Winston receives much of his advertising revenue from this company.

AND SO ARE SLAVICGIRL AN AGENCY MARK WORKS WITH!!!!
Why dont you spend 5k and go on a tour and find out? You sound like a junior member of the dreamCULT-