[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi Everyone! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Hi Everyone!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

Hi Everyone!

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 2:05 pm

I'm NinjaPuppy and I am a moderator on Winston's "Debunking Skeptics" forums. I thought I'd drop by and see what his newest creation was all about. I've been on assorted ladies discussion forums since 1998 (because I am a lady) and do hope that your time here is enjoyable and informative.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Re: Hi Everyone!

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:58 pm

Welcome, nice to meet you too :mrgreen:
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Thank you for the warm welcome. :D
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:34 am

Welcome Ninjapuppy!

Glad to see you here!

This forum could start off with a dose of your lady-like wisdom. :)

Wait til they see your killer avatar too. :)
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my .

Seeking a foreign partner? See these .
Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:16 am

Hi Winston! I do want to mention that your anti-bot question selection (name the US state capitol) was not the easiest thing. It only proved to me all those blonde jokes were pretty accurate. :lol: I had to do it more than a few times to get access to this forum.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:50 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:57 pm

NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:39 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 2:40 pm

Go for it!
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:02 pm

Winston
Site Admin

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:14 pm

NinjaPuppy

Postby LexiKloss » Wed Jan 29, 2014 7:11 am

Hi everyone i am lexi welcome to all members
LexiKloss

Postby livon555 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:39 am

Welcome! This is my first contribution in this community. I am so glad to join this forum. Before this community I join number of discussion board and exchange my ideas. Now my experience is much better to be a part of this group, wish i will understand some excellent stuff here and also discuss my information. I hope you like my joining and share your some most interesting travel experiences with me.
The is great option for doing fun it is best for especially for kids.
livon555

Postby Tani321 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:03 am

Most Welocme friend. I'm a newbie too. I am sure we will be taken care of here. I am so glad to join this forum. I have a massive interest in getting information. The purpose of joining this forum is to learn more things from this community and share what I know. I hope you like to tell me about something in this forum.
My tour expierence with was memorable.
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Sat Nov 29, 2014 3:48 am

Want to say a warm welcome to all new members. I hope they will enjoy here a lot and get information according to their desire. Tani, you will found this platform very informative and interesting.
Sherlock

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself