View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Hello everybody! From Philippines

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

Hello everybody! From Philippines

Postby Dianne05 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:10 pm

Hi, I'm Dianne 24 years old from Philippines. I have a Taiwanese son name is Angelo. I've been known this website for almost 6 years. Finally there's a new forum now for ladies. :D

Anyway, I'm a open minded person. I'd like to meet foreign people and have friends. I love cooking, travelling and specially i really love natures! And also i can give some advice about the culture here in the Philippines. If you want to know more bout me you can ask Winston too. :) Thanks!
Dianne05

Re: Hello everybody!

Postby NinjaPuppy » Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:17 pm

Hi Dianne. Nice to meet you.

I'd love some local recipes if you'd care to share them.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:38 am

Welcome Dianne!
What advice would you give to guys trying to find a good girl in the Philippines? How should a guy find a quality Filipina? What's the best way? What would you suggest?
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my HappierAbroad Calling Card Shop.

Seeking a foreign partner? See these Top International Dating Sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Dianne05 » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:42 am

Hello! Nice to meet you too.

Sure..I know a lot of local foods here in the Philippines. Just tell me if you prepare in meet dishes or seafoods then i can give you the recipe and also just choose what kind of sauce you like. Like soy sauce, tomato sauce, peanut sauce, pineapple etc. I know some deserts too. :)
Dianne05

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:25 am

Hi Diane,

Welcome! ... Pinapple sauce & peanut sauces? .. wow, I've never tried those, sounds delicious. :P I like vegetable & seafood dishes the most. I like cooking too. I've never been to the Philipines or Asia ... maybe some day I'll reach there. I'm a new mummy too in the alphabet stage :D

Nice to meet you!
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:21 am

Dianne05 wrote:Sure..I know a lot of local foods here in the Philippines. Just tell me if you prepare in meet dishes or seafoods then i can give you the recipe and also just choose what kind of sauce you like. Like soy sauce, tomato sauce, peanut sauce, pineapple etc. I know some deserts too. :)

I'm a seafood girl. I live on a small island so it's always available. I would love to try some new soy and/or pineapple sauces. I'm open to peanut sauces too as I'm yet to find one that I like, so I keep trying new ones.
NinjaPuppy

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 6:23 am

Renata wrote:Hi Diane,I'm a new mummy too in the alphabet stage :D

Renata - Would you like to start a 'mummy' page? I'm a new grandmother of twins.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:52 am

Well I started an Unschooling / Homeschooling thread that I plan to keep updating as I go along. I might write an e-book too, I've never done that.

You could start the Mummy' thread you have surpassed us ... been there, done that! The force is with you ninja! :P

Diane you can post all your recipes in a Cooking / Home-made meals thread, I have stuff I can add too. Your stuff sounds so gourmet ... I would try those recipes & post pics, I wonder if I can find the ingredients though?
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:59 am

Renata wrote:Well I started an Unschooling / Homeschooling thread that I plan to keep updating as I go along. I might write an e-book too, I've never done that.

What great ideas! I've always liked the idea of homeschooling but I personally hated school, so having to be the teacher wasn't my idea of fun. Would that be your basic topic for your e-book idea? I think a lot of parents could benefit from that.

Renata wrote:You could start a Mummy thread you have surpassed us... been there, done that! :P

My kids are probably older than most of you here ;) but since they were late bloomers, the grandkids are under 2 years old.

Renata wrote:Diane can post all her recipes in a Cooking / Home-made meals thread, I have stuff I can add too. Her stuff sounds so gormet ... I would try those recipes, I wonder if I can find the ingredients though?

I have a similar problem with finding ingredients on this island. I have learned to order non-perishables via the internet or switch out the unavailable items with a similar item.
NinjaPuppy

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:08 am

Where are you ninja ?
Renata

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:18 am

Renata wrote:Where are you ninja ?

I PM'd you. I'm not one to give out my location as I have had problems with stalkers in the past. :shock:
Such is life for us beautiful women. :lol:
NinjaPuppy

Postby BellaRuth » Sat Jun 22, 2013 10:21 am

Hi Dianne :)
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:28 pm

Renata wrote:Well I started an Unschooling / Homeschooling thread that I plan to keep updating as I go along. I might write an e-book too, I've never done that.

You could start the Mummy' thread you have surpassed us ... been there, done that! The force is with you ninja! :P

Diane you can post all your recipes in a Cooking / Home-made meals thread, I have stuff I can add too. Your stuff sounds so gourmet ... I would try those recipes & post pics, I wonder if I can find the ingredients though?

That's a great idea. If you look on the index page, we have a Cooking board and a Family/Parenting board as well, for just those topics. :)
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my HappierAbroad Calling Card Shop.

Seeking a foreign partner? See these Top International Dating Sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Postby Dianne05 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:27 am

Renata wrote:Hi Diane,

Welcome! ... Pinapple sauce & peanut sauces? .. wow, I've never tried those, sounds delicious. :P I like vegetable & seafood dishes the most. I like cooking too. I've never been to the Philipines or Asia ... maybe some day I'll reach there. I'm a new mummy too in the alphabet stage :D

Nice to meet you!

Hello Renata,

Pineapple sauce and peanut sauces those are really good you should try it! I can give you my ingredients for that. :)

Yeah maybe someday you can visit the Philippines. There's a lot of nice places here . Just let me know when you plan to come then i can be ur tour guide. I will show you around :)

Nice to meet you too! :)
Dianne05

Postby Dianne05 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:40 am

NinjaPuppy wrote:
Dianne05 wrote:Sure..I know a lot of local foods here in the Philippines. Just tell me if you prepare in meet dishes or seafoods then i can give you the recipe and also just choose what kind of sauce you like. Like soy sauce, tomato sauce, peanut sauce, pineapple etc. I know some deserts too. :)

I'm a seafood girl. I live on a small island so it's always available. I would love to try some new soy and/or pineapple sauces. I'm open to peanut sauces too as I'm yet to find one that I like, so I keep trying new ones.

I'm a seafood lover too. You should try seafood with mix vegetable in peanut sauce that's really good. My son love that stuff.
Dianne05

Next

Return to Introduce Yourself