View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

How do you like the colors of this theme?

Post your suggestions and feedback, or report a problem. Suggest new board topics.

How do you like the colors of this theme?

Postby Winston » Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:31 pm

What do you all think of the pink colors of this forum theme? Is too feminine or just right? This was the only pink theme I could find without a bright pink background to go with it, which was too bright on the eyes. Same with purple and turquoise. Besides, I think pink is the most feminine color of all. :)

Also, what do you think of the board topics I chose? If there's any more categories you want, let me know. Thanks.
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my HappierAbroad Calling Card Shop.

Seeking a foreign partner? See these Top International Dating Sites.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: How do you like the colors of this theme?

Postby Renata » Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:45 am

Can we change the text & links from pink to Black or Dark blue ... it's just too much pink.
Renata

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:35 am

Renata wrote:Can we change the text & links from pink to Black or Dark blue ... it's just too much pink.

Only the header and borders are pink. You should've seen the other pink themes. They had pink in the background too! At least this one has a white and blue background.

Black and dark blue are for male forums. They aren't feminine. :P
Do you make overseas calls? For the lowest rates, check out my HappierAbroad Calling Card Shop.

Winston
Site Admin

Postby Renata » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:15 am

Not the design Winston, just the colour of the text & the boards main forum links ... I think it would look better ...make a better contast. Keep the board pink, but not any of the text :)
Renata

Postby Winston » Sat Jun 22, 2013 3:09 pm

Renata wrote:Not the design Winston, just the colour of the text & the boards main forum links ... I think it would look better ...make a better contast. Keep the board pink, but not any of the text :)

But the text here is already black. Don't you see that? If not, can you post a screenshot of what you see?

Yeah some links are pink, but hey, that's cute. :)

BellaRuth, what do you think of the color theme here?

Winston
Site Admin

Return to Suggestions, Feedback, Report a Problem