[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Anyone know about it? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Anyone know about it?

Share your trip reports and travel experiences around the world.

Anyone know about it?

Postby Tani321 » Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:45 am

This Weekend I am going to with my family. My friend has suggested me it but I am little confused about it. I know that the community members have huge information about different places. So I need your help. Waiting for worthwhile replies.
Tani321

Re: Anyone know about it?

Postby Sherlock » Mon Dec 15, 2014 10:56 pm

Tani, I never used this kind of tours in my traveling life but here I want to tell you I have been visited Grand Canyon about few months ago with my fellows. I think it is one of the most visited destinations of this country. That attracts the visitors due to its unique formation. You can also enjoy a variety of adventures activities there.
I want to get few information about .
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:57 am

It looks interesting place Sherlock! You deserve appreciation. I am really impressed about your work effort and will go to visit Grand Canyon as soon as possible. Can you share some images of this canyon and also shared your personal experience too?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:11 pm

During this tour we have been enjoyed a River Trip that was really an amazing experience of my life. Grand Canyon National Park offers a lot of opportunities to enjoy River Trips. Here I want to suggest you must enjoy a Colorado River boat trip with your friends. You can enjoy incredible views of this destination through this journey.

Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Sat Nov 07, 2015 12:35 am

Wow Sherlock, Your shared images are very nice and attractive. I must say these are gorgeous and best for me. The Grand Canyon is the most famous landmark in Arizona. After seeing your images, I will go there as soon as possible. The images are forcing to come here soon. Great work and Keep it up.
Tani321

Return to Trip Reports and Travel Experiences