[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Hi from the UK! • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Hi from the UK!

Introduce yourself here and let us know who you are!

Hi from the UK!

Postby BellaRuth » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:14 pm

Hm, not sure what to say :)

I am a 27 year old girl from England. I discovered Happier Abroad a few years ago by accident after being interested in moving overseas. The website and main forum made me even more interested in different cultures.

Some things about me that may be relevant:

I have been to the following countries at least once: France, Spain, Cyprus, Italy, Greece, Turkey and Germany. I have also travelled to various places within the UK including Wales and Scotland. I'd love to visit America one day to see if what the members of Happier Abroad say are true! I love languages too and am learning Spanish, French and Russian.

I grew up in a small countryside village and like traditional rural life. I love making things- food, clothes, art, etc. I also love nature, camping, exploring the countryside and pursuing a simple, laid-back existence. I love the topics of food, art and natural health in particular.

I have a boyfriend from Colombia, who initally came over here to study, as his sister married a British man here. To continue with the foreign relationships theme, a lot of my friends are in relationships with people from other countries- my sister is married to a South African, my other sister to a Chinese man, two of my friends are with Chinese men and I grew up spending a great deal of time at my best friend's house, whose mother was a Filipina married to a British man. Being in the UK, I have a lot of friends from Eastern European countries too, particularly Poland.

I consider myself very against feminism and find it degrading to both women and men.

I might come across as serious on here because I like to think carefully when I write, but in reality I'm a very positive and laid-back person, so please feel free to ask me anything you'd like.
Last edited by BellaRuth on Wed Jun 19, 2013 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Re: Hi!

Postby Johnny1975 » Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:33 pm

Hi Bella. I just joined too. I'm also a member of the other forum.
Johnny1975

Re: Hi!

Postby BellaRuth » Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:23 pm

Hi Johnny :) I think I ceased posting on the main forum before you joined, so it's good to meet you!
When there is no enemy within, the enemies outside cannot hurt you.
BellaRuth

Re: Hi from the UK!

Postby supersexyparris » Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:48 pm

hey hey hey BellaRuth...did you miss me.

its me ssjparris from the older forum here on happier abroad.

sorry for not talking to you in awhile.

would love to chat more with you.

i saw your post here so i wanted to say hi to belly welly :D

from now on my female alter ego is super sexy parris.
supersexyparris

Postby Dianne05 » Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:08 am

Hi bellaRuth! Nice to meet you!
Dianne05

Postby Tani321 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:50 am

Hey Dianne05! I want to say welcome and hope you spend their great time with me and other members. At this time I am going to tour with my few friends. I like travelling and love to visit different places around the world. For this purpose I am going this tour. Do you like travelling?
Tani321

Postby Sherlock » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:55 am

Yes Tani, I also like traveling and I really enjoyed after becoming the part of this community. I got a lot of information and new ideas about traveling and different destinations of the world after joining this forum. Coming month I have a plan to enjoy a with my whole family.
Sherlock

Postby Tani321 » Wed Jul 22, 2015 4:20 am

That’s really good Sherlock. Both destinations are really nice to see in the world for tourist. The Bus is the nice way to explore the beauty of both places. I am very happy to know about your plan :D . I will suggest you should go there without waste your every minute. NYC is a truly tremendous place to see. you are so lucky that you visiting there. Don't forget to tell me about your experience here.
Tani321

Return to Introduce Yourself