[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are? • Ladies Discussion Forum

View Active Topics          View Your Posts          Mobile Version

Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are?

Discuss general topics that don't fit into the other boards.

Re: Women : Are you aware of how lucky you are?

Postby NinjaPuppy » Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:15 pm

An extension? Hmmmm. Interesting thought process.
Indecision may or may not be my problem - Jimmy Buffett
NinjaPuppy

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:39 am

Hmmmmm, that's because it is an extension.
Johnny1975

Postby Entrepreneur » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:48 am

Johnny,

Is this what you do all day? Police the women's forum?

46 posts "(16.03% of all posts / 9.20 posts per day)" so far. WTF.

You look like you're just ASKING to pick a fight.

Get a life! You troll. Or go rent a hooker and stop complaining about your dick being dry.
Entrepreneur

Postby Johnny1975 » Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:51 pm

Johnny1975

Postby James Bond » Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:58 pm

James Bond

Postby monts » Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:15 am

Johnny sure did change his tone when he wasn't getting the answers that he was expecting.

So many of these guys have problems establishing relationships. I get it. It sucks. But being combative and snarky when you don't get what you want and having a victim mentality gets you no where. I'm not understanding why posters don't get this. You guys view dating as something that you have to figure out. You can win if you want. Play by your own rules...and yes, you will come across women that go out with you but decide not to pursue a relationship. She has that right, you know. Men do as well. It is simply the process of dating.

The more troublesome thing is you guys develop such a complex when you don't get what you want..you go bash original feminism. Become bitter. You become more unappealing to women because they can sense your disdain and frustration. Not healthy, guys.

I have unpopular thoughts about what some men may be seeing in Western women. It is no secret that guys have had quite the upperhand for centuries in a variety of avenues. Women were more seen as accessories, something for someone else instead of human beings. When things got so ridiculous, women had to take a stand for themselves in order to prevent abuse (feminism). This is an evolutionary process. You men have had male privilege for centuries and you are seeing it slowly slip away as the sexes become more equal. Except, in evolutionary processes, things are not always split down the middle. This is where feminazism comes in. Men have to give MORE to make up for the imbalance of power that occurred, for like, forever. And you guys are seeing it in the dating field. I

I'm saying that it is going to take some time for things to level out. See in which areas you can evolve as a man instead of just blaming women and wishing for things to go back to the way they were in the 1950s. Because "the good old days" didn't always work well for women, and you have to admit that and have some empathy for that.
monts

Postby Johnny1975 » Thu Jan 09, 2014 2:12 pm

Ok Winston, I'm here. I'm checking the post left to me on this thread that you told me about, which I wouldn't have known about for a very long time because I don't bother coming here any more. All I see is another post by another idiot western female.

Really Winston, you should have thought this through. Creating what could have been a decent forum with decent females posting on it, and then allowing these people here.

These people are not worth responding to. And this forum is unpopular as you know already, for the reason that I just gave. They laugh at this forum over at MGTOW, and for a good reason. You've done this all wrong. You should have recruited some of the real women that you have met on your travels. Instead, we get this.

Why would anybody from your main forum want to come here and listen to the bullshit from these fucked up western females? Come on. You've invited the enemy and most of us don't appreciate that.
Johnny1975

Postby monts » Fri Jan 17, 2014 2:01 am

monts

Previous

Return to General Discussions