Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Poll ended at April 18th, 2021, 7:14 pm

Yes
40%
Undecided
12%
No
48%

Total votes: 42
HappyGuy

Re: Would You Get the Covid-19 Vaccine?

Post by HappyGuy »

Winston wrote:
March 12th, 2021, 3:56 am
Any update from the hackers?

Announcement:

Mar 04, 2021 HA shut down after mail server was hacked by spammers! :!:
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

https://the-japan-news.com/news/article/0007222366

AstraZeneca Vaccine for Japan, but not approved yet for general use.
March 13, 2021
Daiichi Sankyo Co. announced Friday that it has started production of the COVID-19 vaccine developed by British pharmaceutical giant AstraZeneca.

The necessary approval for AstraZeneca’s vaccine has been under review by the Health, Labor and Welfare Ministry since February.
In December, the government signed a contract with AstraZeneca to supply 120 million doses of vaccines for 60 million people. More than 90 million of those doses are expected to be domestically produced.
Daiichi Sankyo will receive the undiluted vaccine ingredient from AstraZeneca and adjust the solution to create the correct inoculation.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

What Covid-19 vaccines in the world are not RNA or mRNA vaccines? Also, which of those vaccines that are not RNA or mRNA vaccines are not produced by public corporations located in the West?

Are there any vaccines that just use the virus? If the vaccine were really required for travel, could someone go to Russia or China and get a vaccine?

What types of vaccines are the Russian and Chinese vaccinations for Covid-19?
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Yohan wrote:
March 13th, 2021, 8:04 am
https://www.bbc.com/news/health-55900622
Russian vaccine

https://www.dw.com/en/coronavirus-how-e ... a-56370802
Chinese vaccines by three companies
It appears that the Russian vaccine is an mRNA vaccine. Russia has been trying to reverse their population decline, so do you think they would actually make a vaccine to cause infertility like the American or British vaccines do (or other health issues)? Do you think Russia's vaccine is safe and harmless even if it is the new mRNA vaccine?

China uses an inactive virus which is probably more trustworthy than an mRNA.

I don't trust America at all. During the Cold War, they detonated nukes and sent soldiers charging into the radiation as training exercises and told them the radiation particles would bounce off their skin. They tell people GMO food and high fructose corn syrup (from GMO corn) is safe. Why would anyone trust America's Covid-19 vaccines?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Just don't get the vaccine, dumbasses.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2021, 3:05 pm
I don't want a vaccine but if it is required for travel, it might be necessary. Getting nasal raped by a Covid-19 test isn't pleasant.

So if it is required, then it becomes a question of which vaccine is the most trustworthy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Tsar wrote:
March 13th, 2021, 3:14 pm
Cornfed wrote:
March 13th, 2021, 3:05 pm
I don't want a vaccine but if it is required for travel, it might be necessary. Getting nasal raped by a Covid-19 test isn't pleasant.

So if it is required, then it becomes a question of which vaccine is the most trustworthy.
I can only repeat my statement.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
March 13th, 2021, 3:14 pm
I don't want a vaccine but if it is required for travel, it might be necessary.
I think, nobody can answer this question at this moment.

There is no experience so far to claim that this or that vaccine is the best/most trustworthy as you said.

Worldwide there are only about 300 million people vaccinated with just everything which is on the market, like Pfizer, Moderna, AstraZeneca, Johnsons, Sinovac, Sputnik and so on.

For sure more vaccine and medicine against covid-19 will show up within this year from everywhere, India, Japan, Australia etc.
It will take more than one year more to have reliable data about all these vaccines, to compare them and how humans react to them.

I don't think this year will be any travel restriction solely because somebody is vaccinated or not - more likely it will continue with lockdowns and quarantines for all international travelers.

However if you are vaccinated a few days of your quarantine might be deducted (like in Thailand after you arrival), but that is all...

There is even not enough vaccine available now, but this will change rapidly as this corona-virus is a huge business for the pharma industry.
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

Mar 31, 2021
Man has severe reaction to Johnson and Johnson vax VCU doctors believe it was direct result of shot :!:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02sF7sQAwRA
https://www.bitchute.com/video/mWA0JkN40Z5i/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
AntonyRudik
Freshman Poster

Post by AntonyRudik »

no I dont think so, I am strong and healthy enough to beat the corona in case If I will be infected, but I am not sure about vaccine..
HappyGuy

Post by HappyGuy »

gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Oh good: The media may be hanging Jeffrey Epstein on Gates. Not sure why they'd want to remove the genocidist-in-chief, but there's nobody I'd rather see get the gate (before he succeeds in dimming the sun). Sic him.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/melinda-gate ... 30377.html
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

gsjackson wrote:
May 11th, 2021, 6:46 am
Oh good: The media may be hanging Jeffrey Epstein on Gates. Not sure why they'd want to remove the genocidist-in-chief, but there's nobody I'd rather see get the gate (before he succeeds in dimming the sun). Sic him.
Most of the elite want to enslave the moronic masses, while Gates wants to eliminate them for the good of the human gene pool. I am definitely on Gates's side here.