Poll: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Should Tsar be banned?

Yes, ban him permanently. We've given him too many chances already
36%
No, give him another chance
48%
Temporarily ban him for 30 days till he straightens up
16%

Total votes: 25
Voyager1
Experienced Poster

Poll: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Post by Voyager1 »

I was thinking that due to Tsar's inappropriate posts that could harm the reputation of this forum (possible legal issues or delisting from Google) @Winston should instate some type of ban or sanction.

But then I realized we are dealing with a mentally ill individual on the verge of suicide. (He threatened to commit suicide on this forum in 2017.)

His only outlet is this forum so I thought on the other hand banning him would only isolate him further. I don't want him to slit his writs as he proposed doing in another thread. He is talking about performing "self-surgery".

What is your opinion?

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Re: Should Tsar be banned permanently?

Post by Shemp »

This forum is dead. Hardly matters if Google delists it. But Tsar is and always has been a negative influence. He should be banned, along with Dan Cilley and all of PAG's sock puppets.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Shemp wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 11:57 am
This forum is dead. Hardly matters if Google delists it. But Tsar is and always has been a negative influence. He should be banned, along with Dan Cilley and all of PAG's sock puppets.
I would put Tsar up a lot higher than Dan Cilley; unlike Dan, Tsar has actually gone abroad. And unlike PAG, Tsar doesn't make a million different sock accounts, either. He does seem a bit off the rocker lately, I think it's that infection he got from the poisoned cured meat in Bulgaria. Worms in his veins... doesn't sound pretty. I'm not a doctor but I wonder about the effects of such a disease on one's mental well-being.

Hopefully he'll make it to Mexico soon. He's got a really, really hot girl lined up already there. I've seen her. She's top notch. He probably should take a break from the forum, focus on what really matters; his health, and his dreams. Not trying to impress people on a dying forum. If impressing people is the goal, he'd better go on Reddit or some of the larger forums or communities. Going on HA to either brag, ask for advice or float ideas is entirely pointless and a massive waste of time.

There's nothing really here. It's just, shouting into the void.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

I am not doing well with my health declining as much as it has, not being taken seriously by US doctors who won't even order tests, I found a Bulgarian doctor in the US like someone suggested but in a totally different region but I cannot afford it or risk losing money without tests and losing more time...Bulgarian doctor in US does have best reviews, best state for my issue but why bother going to another State when going to another country is better.

I am not threatening. I received the scalpels today, I have latex gloves, I have vodka left I brought back from Bulgaria (notice the Cyrillic for Tsar).

I am just debating whether to wait 10 more days to see if doctors in the US get test results to take it seriously, wait for Mexico, or to do a little surgery myself...

I can follow an anatomy chart...I am not afraid of the pain or the blood...I just am afraid of injuring myself making it impossible to get to Mexico or losing my hand because of shock or because I can't heal as well since becoming infected...

I have been eating raw garlic, binging on zinc and Vitamin D more than the Upper Limit...

If I was suicidal I wouldn't be trying to save my life...if it is too serious, I would leave Mexico for Italy to get national healthcare after a diagnosis in Mexico. I don't have the budget or money for another State or to go back to the EU during Covid-19 hoax.

I wish it was Covid-19 instead of whatever parasitic infection I got...

I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What is he saying that's so illegal? Lots of people on the internet say weird crazy things. How is he any different? So what if he wants to perform self-surgery? He's merely asking about it. Nothing wrong with asking a question right? Just tell him not to do it if you don't think it's wise. Nothing wrong with asking or giving advice on a forum, as long as you make a disclaimer that you are not a professional and any advice you give it taken at the requester's own risk.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Huddo
Freshman Poster

Post by Huddo »

The topic that’s regarding having sex with 14,15 & 16 year old girls is illegal behavior (hebephillia), if followed through with. Although an extremely bad joke, the rape game topic is probably one of the most disturbing things I’ve read online in a long time. I have a young daughter and it actually left me feeling physically sick after reading it. I cannot fathom how a normal human beings thought process gets to a point of considering this, even as a joke. Some of us here have wives, girlfriends and daughters and actually love and respect all women. To read about a game that encourages one of the most degrading acts, both physically and emotionally that can be inflicted on a woman has no place in civilized society.

Tsar will never experience a good woman who loves him with all her heart if he doesn’t change his thought process. ATM he’s un-datable and even a poor 40 year old single mother living with her parents would be turned off, because even women like this know their worth and have standards. A woman’s intuition is a powerful ability, most have a built in BS meter that will be setting off alarm bells, even if he hides his personality with a fake persona. If he wants a partner in life he must first become the best man he can be (a gentleman) and live a happy active lifestyle and that includes developing genuine respect for all woman, then he might become an attractive prospect for a woman. ATM the only way he’s going to ever experience intimacy with a woman is with a prostitute or for a limited time as a green card mule.

To answer Tsars question, would members participate in the Rape game if it was real -: yes most of us probably would. We would hunt down any sociopath who thought this was acceptable behavior and terminate them before they got anywhere near a woman and the world would be a far better place for it.
Last edited by Huddo on June 16th, 2021, 12:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

Yes.

The kind of posts he makes put new members off from joining.

If he is truly ill (and he isn't because he simply wouldn't be on here...) he shouldn't be posting and instead seeking medical attention. I think a temporary ban until he has his injuries/illnesses/neuroses dealt with would be the way forward. If it was up to me though, he would have been banned long before his disgusting 'rape game' post.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Huddo wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 4:05 pm
Although an extremely bad joke, the rape game topic is probably one of the most disturbing things I’ve read online in a long time. I have a young daughter and it actually left me feeling physically sick after reading it. I cannot fathom how a normal human beings thought process gets to a point of considering this, even as a joke. Some of us here have wives, girlfriends and daughters and actually love and respect all women. To read about a game that encourages one of the most degrading acts, both physically and emotionally that can be inflicted on a woman has no place in civilized society.
I admit it was a bad joke...but it isn't any worse than The Purge series (all crime legal), there was a video game called Rape Day that got pulled from every website so the game maker had to sell it on its website (I never bought it but I did think about it but decided not to...), and there are cultures where abducting girls off the street and forcing them into marriage was tradition. It isn't like I just thought of that on my own. Plus, I was also making it a parody of Dan C's posts. If something is really different than what is normally posted by the user, you know it's either a joke or a parody. Obviously I would never actually want such a thing to be reality. I am really ill so I wasn't thinking right. Society needs to stop making more and more unethical things as entertainment...and in most societies, murder has become entertainment so the worst thing to portray in entertainment is rape.

I respect most women including "nice sluts" now...

Do you think this scene from Game of Thrones is any better than what I was joking about?

Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

yick wrote:
June 14th, 2021, 5:53 pm
Yes.

The kind of posts he makes put new members off from joining.

If he is truly ill (and he isn't because he simply wouldn't be on here...) he shouldn't be posting and instead seeking medical attention. I think a temporary ban until he has his injuries/illnesses/neuroses dealt with would be the way forward. If it was up to me though, he would have been banned long before his disgusting 'rape game' post.
1. Parasites are serious but they don't kill immediately...I am in more pain than you can imagine.
2. I already tried seeking medical attention...now I need to wait for the test results (not nearly enough tests)...and then go to Mexico for diagnosis...if I die, I want to experience a woman and have a child first...I already decided if I get too seriously I'll, I will pay to be euthanized...
3. It wasn't a post about a game...it was a bad joke but meant as a parody of Dan C. I wasn't getting enough oxygen last night...I thought my lungs were going to fail or my diaphragm stop working. I had to run the AC at 60 F all night to thin the air and put a sheet over my face...

Not knowing what will happen with me is bad for my mental state. So is being denied proper medical care...but what's unusual with that...I am typically denied almost everything in America because I am a nobody... and I don't know if I will survive or be in good health...

I wish I had Covid-19 instead...if the hoax wasn't taken to an extreme in the EU, I could have gone to another EU nation for banking and then stayed, then get proper treatment. What was suppose to be 4 weeks in America was extended and is a nightmare in hell...

You try watching your veins vanish, suffocate, think you're about to die three times in a few weeks because of serious symptoms...have parts of your body sting, throb, or get blisters... have wounds that won't heal because your body is in shock... that's not even half of it...larvae coming out of your skin...headaches, heart pain...breathing getting shallower and shallower...and incompetent doctors not doing anything...almost constant nightmares about pulling worms from my arms or nightmares about the face-huggers from the Alien series (essentially a parasite)...other people infected with parasites posted the same thing about nightmares...being ignored by US doctors...

How do you expect me to get actual medical care in a f***ed up plutocratic republic that hates the poor and is so incompetent with diagnosing parasites because they have the least experience with those illnesses...
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Huddo wrote:
The topic that’s regarding having sex with 14,15 & 16 year old girls is illegal behavior (Pedophilia), if followed through with. Although an extremely bad joke, the rape game topic is probably one of the most disturbing things I’ve read online in a long time. I have a young daughter and it actually left me feeling physically sick after reading it. I cannot fathom how a normal human beings thought process gets to a point of considering this, even as a joke. Some of us here have wives, girlfriends and daughters and actually love and respect all women. To read about a game that encourages one of the most degrading acts, both physically and emotionally that can be inflicted on a woman has no place in civilized society.

Tsar will never experience a good woman who loves him with all her heart if he doesn’t change his thought process. ATM he’s un-datable and even a poor 40 year old single mother living with her parents would be turned off, because even women like this know their worth and have standards. A woman’s intuition is a powerful ability, most have a built in BS meter that will be setting off alarm bells, even if he hides his personality with a fake persona. If he wants a partner in life he must first become the best man he can be (a gentleman) and live a happy active lifestyle and that includes developing genuine respect for all woman, then he might become an attractive prospect for a woman. ATM the only way he’s going to ever experience intimacy with a woman is with a prostitute or for a limited time as a green card mule.

To answer Tsars question, would members participate in the Rape game if it was real -: yes most of us probably would. We would hunt down any sociopath who thought this was acceptable behavior and terminate them before they got anywhere near a woman and the world would be a far better place for it.
I'm a father of several daughters myself and I do not find offense in anything Tsar has said. I know he's coming from a pretty dark place. His health is failing him. He's obviously unwell. We can judge him, like women, or we can offer help. The best help he can get is off this forum, anyway. There is no real value to be found here. Maybe there was, once, but no longer.

Banning a long-time member to save a dying or dead forum seems like a foolish thing to do. And Tsar has never actually DONE anything illegal; he just has some fantasies that are illegal.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Huddo wrote:
The topic that’s regarding having sex with 14,15 & 16 year old girls is illegal behavior (Pedophilia)
If you are a man it would follow that you either don't find any 16 year old girls sexually attractive or are a self-confessed pedophile. Either way you are clearly one messed up pervert.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

I want my vote changed, to allow @Tsar to remain. He is a disgrace, but not much worse than other long term members.

@Huddo is a sad normie. The issue is not that Tsar finds sexually mature (and often sexually active) girls age 14 sexually attractive, but that he is apparently prepared to illegally carry through with his attraction, which is a felony crime for a man his age, and that he discusses this subject openly, thereby attracting other would-be felons to the forum. Also, pedophilia refers to children under puberty, or under 13. Girls 14 and up are not children (though there are good reasons the law does not allow older men to have sexual relations with such girls.)

Also, many women are attracted to deviants of the sort who would eagerly organize and participate in that absurd rape contest Tsar proposed. Tsar's problem with women is not that he has deviant desires, but rather that he is a wimp who never even tried to get with women. Now it's too late. The worms have eaten away and destroyed his ability to get an erection and soon he will die of infection caused by his planned self surgery.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Shemp wrote:
June 15th, 2021, 3:23 am
I want my vote changed, to allow @Tsar to remain. He is a disgrace, but not much worse than other long term members.

@Huddo is a sad normie. The issue is not that Tsar finds sexually mature (and often sexually active) girls age 14 sexually attractive, but that he is apparently prepared to illegally carry through with his attraction, which is a felony crime for a man his age, and that he discusses this subject openly, thereby attracting other would-be felons to the forum. Also, pedophilia refers to children under puberty, or under 13. Girls 14 and up are not children (though there are good reasons the law does not allow older men to have sexual relations with such girls.)

Also, many women are attracted to deviants of the sort who would eagerly organize and participate in that absurd rape contest Tsar proposed. Tsar's problem with women is not that he has deviant desires, but rather that he is a wimp who never even tried to get with women. Now it's too late. The worms have eaten away and destroyed his ability to get an erection and soon he will die of infection caused by his planned self surgery.
1. I said it was a joke and parody made when I couldn't breathe.
2. I tried in America when I was younger...it isn't like I want a 30 yo unless I got with her when she was in her teens or early 20s...I cold approached in college, I asked out a hot girl that even a brute steroid junkie bodybuilder jock said he wouldn't have asked out but I didn't pursue anything because I figured on the group date, he was with her but instead he was with her roomie...not a wimp...if it was summer, I would have asked out 100 girls abroad...

It isn't my fault Western girls like the clowns, rich guys, and bad boy party types...I am a charmer and more like a Ronin Samurai...not some lousy low class gangsta guy...I am high class and in a fair world, I would be a King or at least part of High Society...
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Tsar Please do not do this self-surgery, I really don't think its a good idea.
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 16th, 2021, 2:46 am
@Tsar Please do not do this self-surgery, I really don't think its a good idea.
I tried this morning after whatever I had started getting more active...

Everytime I am around vaccinated people, I seem to get worse the next day...but that might be because whatever vaccinated people give off (the the spike proteins) boosts parasites as an unknown effect...

I don't know if I will survive much longer...

:(