Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Which one?

Winston’s hatred of Taiwan
50%
Outcast’s hatred of Florida
No votes
Lucas's hatred of Britain
50%

Total votes: 4
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan, Outcast’s hatred of Florida, or Lucas's hatred of Britain?

Post by Outcast9428 »

I wonder what @Winston’s opinion on this is :lol:
Last edited by Outcast9428 on June 3rd, 2022, 11:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan or Outcast’s hatred of Florida?

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL! I was going to make a crack about "grabbing some popcorn" to watch the hatefest here, but am cutting down on carbs to get my 6-pack back out to impress the women. But can you direct me to your own rants on Florida before I compare and vote in the poll? I must have missed the anti-Florida fireworks. :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Re: Who’s hatred is stronger? Winston’s hatred of Taiwan or Outcast’s hatred of Florida?

Post by Lucas88 »

I wasn't going to reply to this thread until after Winston's reply since I didn't want to hijack the thread but due to its inactivity I'll comment myself and at the same time give the topic a little bump.

I contend that Lucas' hatred of the UK is even stronger than both Winston's hatred of Taiwan and Outcast's hatred of Florida. Voting for myself isn't an option here but I think that I would take the prize for most oikophobic (i.e., adverse towards one's own native country or culture).

Winston seems to simply feel dissatisfaction for Taiwan due to its soulless vibe and its poor social life. I myself on the other hand feel strong aversion and disgust towards the UK and want absolutely nothing to do with it. My oikophobia is therefore on another level.

While Winston fails to connect with Taiwanese people and feels frustration as a result, I actively avoid most British people whether here in the UK or while I am abroad simply because I cannot stand them and find their way of being too alien and cringeworthy and their energy unbearable. It's almost as though I'm racist towards people of my own nationality and do my best to distance myself from them. Some might think that this sentiment is irrational but I really don't fit in here at all (a huge understatement) and have had mostly bad experiences with my "compatriots". So I have some degree of resentment.

I don't know how Winston feels about speaking Chinese/Taiwanese while in Taiwan, but I actually despise the form of English which is spoken in my country and prefer to hear it as little as possible. I hate how British English sounds. It strikes me as so soulless and whinny and quite frankly I find it repugnant. I have even gone as far as to learn another language to a high level and adopt a completely different linguistic identity. When I'm abroad in one of the regions where Spanish is spoken I absolutely refuse to speak anything but Spanish and consider myself a honorary Hispanophone. Speaking British English only causes me displeasure. Some of you might have noticed that I use mostly "American" spellings (-ize rather than -ise, -or rather than -our, etc.) despite being from the UK. This is not because I'm a lover of the US but rather because I find US English more aesthetically pleasing and therefore more tolerable.

Because of my disdain for British culture and my aversion towards British English I never watch television programs from the UK and insist on watching movies and other video content either from the Hispanosphere or the US. I might begrudgingly watch a video with a British narrator if it contains some extremely rare and unique information which cannot be found elsewhere but otherwise I much prefer to watch documentaries and educational videos in Spanish or narrated by a North American speaker. This suits me fine since nowadays the US is the dominant and more content-producing region of the Anglosphere and also since Spanish is the language with the greatest number of native speakers after Mandarin. I don't think I'm missing much either. In my opinion British people tend to speak unclearly and have a terrible communication style and waffle on endlessly before getting to the point. I'm just pleased that I speak other languages so that I'm not stuck with British people and can actually find decent conversation partners.

@Pixel--Dude can attest to how much I hate the UK and its people and culture. We live in the same town. It's just a shame we were born in this wankstain of a country. We should have been born somewhere better!

So I think I hate the UK more than you guys hate your respective countries/states.

Why is Florida so bad anyway, @Outcast9428? I've never been to Florida but from what I've seen it looks pretty nice and I'd rather live in Miami than in the UK if not for anything else other than the awesome Cuban ass there. But I guess Florida will be quite culturally toxic by virtue of being part of America. I personally would rather Spain (la Madre Patria) have kept control over the state.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88 and @WilliamSmith

Oh dear God, not Miami.

I will indulge you with a fresh Florida rant. Lucas I might hate Florida just as much as you hate the UK. Maybe more. I do find it very amusing how everybody I've ever met from the UK absolutely hates the place though. Another guy I met said the same thing about refusing to watch British movies or listen to British music. I also hate Florida so much though that I now refuse to be friends with or date anybody from Florida. My ex is the best girl that Florida has to offer and if it didn't work out with her I know it wouldn't work out with any other Florida girl because from what I saw and from what she tells me of them... The vast majority of them are complete garbage.

You may think at some point in this post that I am exaggerating what an irredeemably horrible state Florida is, but I can tell you that I personally know four different people in real life who can verify everything I'm saying about it as true.

Being in Florida is like stepping into a real life Grand Theft Auto game. Florida is the capital of America's ghetto, degenerate, criminal trash. Miami is basically a giant rap music video. Anything can happen in Florida and most of it isn't good. People yell at each other out in public, get into fist fights, parents spank their kids in-front of everybody, men will sexually assault your girlfriend right in front of you, and everybody is an extremely aggressive driver. Florida has twice as many car accidents as the rest of the country does and you are 50% more likely to die on the road. My girlfriend once saw a severed head lying in the road near a car accident.

I only spent a total of 22 days in Florida but in that time period, my girlfriend got sexually assaulted three times by three different people. She tells me that she gets sexually harassed every day and that she's had to call the cops on ten different occasions because of stalking, harassment, and assault. Guys in Florida, especially Miami, will just grab random women they see walking by in the streets. The whole state is absurdly promiscuous, everybody is cheating on each other, having kids out of wedlock, or in swinger/open relationships. And nobody is safe either. Most of the older men are basically Charlie Sheen type manchilds.

Most of the girls have no femininity and while nobody is as much of a pig as the Florida man is, the women there are much much worse then men are in other states about treating other women like sex objects. Its like most of the girls in Florida aspire to be frat boys and are bisexual and hit on other girls or try to hook up with them. There are bisexual women in Virginia too, don't get me wrong, but the ones in Florida are 10x more aggressive about it.

If you choose to live in Florida, you will have to be prepared to fight someone. You literally have no choice because if the guys there sense any kind of peacefulness in you they look at you the way a predator looks at prey. All the houses in Florida have to be locked and most of the neighborhoods have gates in order to get in. In Miami, even the bathrooms at random stores have locks on them and you need to ask a cashier to give you a key because drunk people will wander into stores and throw up all over everything. One time I was standing in line to get some food and this trashy, ghetto couple behind us started talking shit about me at full volume, basically saying I didn't deserve my girlfriend, that she was too pretty for a scrawny guy like me, and that she should leave me.

I have never encountered such rude, disrespectful people in my entire life. This isn't to say all people there suck but a good half of the people in Florida are terrible human beings. And I know this is a Florida thing because this shit didn't ever happen when my girlfriend came to Virginia. No rude comments, no sexual harassment or assault. People in Virginia are respectful, if they don't have something nice to say they don't say it.

And that's not even to mention how f***ing busy Florida is. You can't catch a break, there's cars and people everywhere. You can't even go to a rest stop at 6:00 in the morning and expect to find easy parking. Many places you'll find yourself searching for 20 or 30 minutes just to get a damn parking spot. The culture of Florida is like New York in the tropics... Its all "go go go."

One of the biggest reasons I don't feel excited about DeSantis at all is because Florida is such a f***ing shithole how can I believe that he's this super based guy? He's done nothing to fix Florida. He may have stopped it from getting even shittier but fighting woke culture in Florida is like scraping the vomit off a dung heap and calling it clean.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

There is no way Taiwan could be even 10% as horrible as Florida is.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Florida has almost no real conservatives. They may vote Republican but they barely do and they only vote Republican for low taxes, not having COVID lockdowns, and so they can say the N-word in public. The Republicans in Florida are huge degenerates themselves. Social/sexual conservatism is practically non-existent in Florida unless you are talking about foreign/immigrants. Even then, don't count on the Cubans or Puerto Ricans to be conservative at all.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 9:34 pm
Social/sexual conservatism is practically non-existent in Florida unless you are talking about foreign/immigrants. Even then, don't count on the Cubans or Puerto Ricans to be conservative at all.
Great stuff guys, very informative, LOL! :lol:

@Lucas88 I think there's far better places to be, but if you do get stuck in Florida you probably wouldn't dislike it quite as much as @Outcast9428 :

P.S. You MGTOW, this was a funny clip but don't go sabotaging yourself listening to what he said at the end: That stuff about how you have to get the money and power 1st before scoring with chicks is NOT true. This guy just didn't use a good opening approach by flicking his tongue at her, even though the chick invited him to approach with about as obvious non-verbal cues as you can get earlier.
(On the other hand, if Florida's really as bad as Outcast says these days, maybe snake-like tongue flicking would actually work these days even if it didn't for Cuban Latinos in the 80s...)
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Validating @Outcast9428's observations and intense aversion to "hookup culture" + @Lucas88's affinity for Hispanic culture:
Outcast9428 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 9:34 pm
Social/sexual conservatism is practically non-existent in Florida unless you are talking about foreign/immigrants. Even then, don't count on the Cubans or Puerto Ricans to be conservative at all.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@WilliamSmith Nothing would surprise me... One of the guys I mentioned swooped in and tried to wrap his arm around my girlfriend in-front of his own wife and kids. I regret not punching the guy, or at least calling security, but it was too shocking for me to completely process at the moment so I just pulled her towards me, hugged her, and walked away. The guy was really fat so I wasn't worried about him catching us.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 1st, 2022, 8:48 pm
@Lucas88 and @WilliamSmith

Oh dear God, not Miami.

I will indulge you with a fresh Florida rant. Lucas I might hate Florida just as much as you hate the UK. Maybe more. I do find it very amusing how everybody I've ever met from the UK absolutely hates the place though. Another guy I met said the same thing about refusing to watch British movies or listen to British music. I also hate Florida so much though that I now refuse to be friends with or date anybody from Florida. My ex is the best girl that Florida has to offer and if it didn't work out with her I know it wouldn't work out with any other Florida girl because from what I saw and from what she tells me of them... The vast majority of them are complete garbage.

You may think at some point in this post that I am exaggerating what an irredeemably horrible state Florida is, but I can tell you that I personally know four different people in real life who can verify everything I'm saying about it as true.

Being in Florida is like stepping into a real life Grand Theft Auto game. Florida is the capital of America's ghetto, degenerate, criminal trash. Miami is basically a giant rap music video. Anything can happen in Florida and most of it isn't good. People yell at each other out in public, get into fist fights, parents spank their kids in-front of everybody, men will sexually assault your girlfriend right in front of you, and everybody is an extremely aggressive driver. Florida has twice as many car accidents as the rest of the country does and you are 50% more likely to die on the road. My girlfriend once saw a severed head lying in the road near a car accident.

I only spent a total of 22 days in Florida but in that time period, my girlfriend got sexually assaulted three times by three different people. She tells me that she gets sexually harassed every day and that she's had to call the cops on ten different occasions because of stalking, harassment, and assault. Guys in Florida, especially Miami, will just grab random women they see walking by in the streets. The whole state is absurdly promiscuous, everybody is cheating on each other, having kids out of wedlock, or in swinger/open relationships. And nobody is safe either. Most of the older men are basically Charlie Sheen type manchilds.

Most of the girls have no femininity and while nobody is as much of a pig as the Florida man is, the women there are much much worse then men are in other states about treating other women like sex objects. Its like most of the girls in Florida aspire to be frat boys and are bisexual and hit on other girls or try to hook up with them. There are bisexual women in Virginia too, don't get me wrong, but the ones in Florida are 10x more aggressive about it.

If you choose to live in Florida, you will have to be prepared to fight someone. You literally have no choice because if the guys there sense any kind of peacefulness in you they look at you the way a predator looks at prey. All the houses in Florida have to be locked and most of the neighborhoods have gates in order to get in. In Miami, even the bathrooms at random stores have locks on them and you need to ask a cashier to give you a key because drunk people will wander into stores and throw up all over everything. One time I was standing in line to get some food and this trashy, ghetto couple behind us started talking shit about me at full volume, basically saying I didn't deserve my girlfriend, that she was too pretty for a scrawny guy like me, and that she should leave me.

I have never encountered such rude, disrespectful people in my entire life. This isn't to say all people there suck but a good half of the people in Florida are terrible human beings. And I know this is a Florida thing because this shit didn't ever happen when my girlfriend came to Virginia. No rude comments, no sexual harassment or assault. People in Virginia are respectful, if they don't have something nice to say they don't say it.

And that's not even to mention how f***ing busy Florida is. You can't catch a break, there's cars and people everywhere. You can't even go to a rest stop at 6:00 in the morning and expect to find easy parking. Many places you'll find yourself searching for 20 or 30 minutes just to get a damn parking spot. The culture of Florida is like New York in the tropics... Its all "go go go."

One of the biggest reasons I don't feel excited about DeSantis at all is because Florida is such a f***ing shithole how can I believe that he's this super based guy? He's done nothing to fix Florida. He may have stopped it from getting even shittier but fighting woke culture in Florida is like scraping the vomit off a dung heap and calling it clean.
I have always liked the idea of visiting Florida and have a good impression of the place most likely due to my love for Miami-based iconic pop culture masterpieces such as the 80s classic TV series Miami Vice, the movie Scarface and the cult videogame GTA Vice City ( :D ) as well as its large Hispanic presence and Miami's unofficial status as "capital of Latin America", but for the sake of objectivity I have to take into account your description of Florida based on your real-life experience of the culture there. From what you have written above, it seems to me that Florida and the UK are both horrible places for very different reasons.

While Florida seems to be horrible for its unbridled excesses and its complete lack of restraints on human behavior which have resulted in the masses of low consciousness reverting to their feral state and society becoming an atavistic free-for-all in which only the law of the jungle applies, the UK is horrible for its boring soulless culture, its soul-killing repressive vibe and its generalized lack of expression. I get the impression that Miami is a city full of semi-bestial Guido-like tough guys and Guidettes (albeit mostly Hispanic or White as opposed to Italian) who have undergone a behavioral mutation and act like unrestrained animalistic primitives due to the culture's hypercompetitive nature and law of the jungle. I also perceive the state as a haven for all kinds of eccentricities and extreme expressions of human behavior. This might make Florida appear interesting to an outsider but I imagine that it becomes very tiresome for the few sane people who live there. The UK is the opposite. Everybody is so reserved and unexpressive to the point of being almost robotic. Most people are conformist to the point of absurdity and hate any kind of individual expression and have little tolerance for any kind of eccentricity, quirkiness, effusiveness or spontaneity and expect others to behave like passionless robots like themselves. But underneath this façade the country has a serious drug and alcohol problem. Here there are so many degenerates whose highlight of the week consists of nothing more than binge drinking for days on end and lining their noses with cocaine at the local boozer and getting f'd up on all kinds of pills. The UK and most of its people below a certain age are garbage. Decent people are the exception.

I think that some cities and regions have anomalous energetic frequencies which permutate inhabitants and bring out all kinds of extreme and maladaptive behaviors. I'm talking about places like New York, Los Angeles, Hong Kong, London, and now Miami too it seems. These anomalous energy centers are usually characterized by hypercompetitivity, anti-sociality, inordinate materialism and a complete absence of human decency. They will drive any sane human being insane.

After reading your post I now understand why the pedestrians drive so recklessly in Vice City as opposed to other GTA games like GTA3 and San Andreas. At first my brother and I thought that it was because the drivers were all high on coke since Vice City is supposed to be Miami in the 80s when the city was a major entry point for cocaine shipments from Latin America but now I imagine that the reckless driving of Vice City's residents was intended as a reference to Florida's terrible drivers in real life. I had no idea it was so bad.

If I lived in Miami I would probably use my knowledge of Spanish to try to befriend recent Latin American immigrants and get a nice Latina with the values of the old country. First-generation Latino immigrants strike me as more sane than gringos and Americanized Latinos.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

OK thanks @Outcast9428 and @Lucas88 (though you weren't in the poll, I personally sort of still get the impression Outcast hates Florida even worse than you hate the UK, though I clearly see you certainly don't like it one bit, LOL).

But I still need to get @Winston's level of hatred of Taiwan figured out, since he's apparently too busy elsewhere and hasn't weighed in yet in person:

I still haven't decided how to vote yet (I mean, this is very important stuff here guys: This is democracy!), but maybe Winston will turn up and tells us if he thinks he hates Taiwan even more than Outcast9428 seems to hate Florida.

On the "weight of the evidence" basis though, I think Winston is leading for sure, unless Outcast9428 wants to counter that:

Based on article and thread dates, Winston is year after year coming back to denounce Taiwan and the Taiwanese (including the cute little women from there :o ) over and over and over again in multiple articles, blog posts, and forum threads, and has participated in threads that go on for huge #s of pages.

I made use of the search feature and seemed to find so much of Winston denouncing Taiwan that I didn't even look at them all, but maybe I'll enjoy reading through some of them and follow up, heheh. :mrgreen:

Oh, and political correctness be damned, but just for the record before I post any of Winston's anti-Taiwan polemics later, I don't hate Taiwan at all myself: I think it looks like a beautiful interesting country, and I'm an ardent admirer of traditional Chinese culture (even though I know Taiwanese do have their own particular identity and a unique history that sets them apart, which they've told me about).

Mandarin isn't really my thing (without disrespect, but I strongly prefer the more authentically Chinese Cantonese language), but the way Taiwanese girls speak their own version of Mandarin, which they'll assure you is orders of magnitude more palatable than the horrible Mandarin spoken by the awful Mainlanders they can't stand LOL. (Note to Mainlanders: I don't feel that way about you and respect China and Mainlanders, but I assume you realize that a whole lotta Taiwanese do feel this way.) But Taiwanese girls' Mandarin is so girly and cute sounding when the girls speak it. :lol:

Outcast9428, there's obvious geopolitical risk and I hope Taiwan won't let themselves get turned into the Asian Ukraine and hope Emperor Xi can keep doing a good job resisting the international ZOG, but if the SHTF is avoided:

I suspect you'd like Taiwanese girls based on the ones I knew. I spent some time with one in particular (I wish I could tell you what her name was because it was a really cute pretty Chinese name too, but of course I won't violate a girl's privacy with too many details), and she was really appealing. This is not going to turn into a WMAF sexplosion anecdote, I might add, since I know that's not your kind of thing. :D But she was so pretty and cute and feminine, and she was smart too, and her family was from a traditional village in the Taiwanese countryside. Doesn't sound like the worst match vs what you describe as an ideal, eh?

I've also seen Taiwanese girls who were way flirtier, and the girly femininity was just off the charts, LOL. A couple of them literally would ball their fists up and wiggle them around while squealing in the distinctively Taiwanese girly Mandarin, damn, the girliness was "on another level" as they say.

Also I had a good looking tall Taiwanese woman in her 40s start going off telling me about how she was hot for Hugh Jackman. I've also heard Japanese women saying that. FYI. :mrgreen:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Ah, good call on Miami Vice @Lucas88!
I already contributed Scarface and Razor Ramon, but yeah, Miami Vice: By coincidence I just bought the complete series on DVD, LOL. We haven't started the show yet, but when I was little I actually saw the live-action stuntman action show at Universal Studios Los Angeles (not in Florida), and it was pretty badass, LOL.

I LOVE "cheezy 80s" macho BS, hahah.

Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 5:20 pm
OK thanks @Outcast9428 and @Lucas88 (though you weren't in the poll, I personally sort of still get the impression Outcast hates Florida even worse than you hate the UK, though I clearly see you certainly don't like it one bit, LOL).
I don't think that the number of rants about our hated place or the length of time during which we have expressed our oikophobic views are really a good criterion for judging who's hatred is the strongest. The only thing that those things determine is simply that Winston and Outcast have been more active on this platform. I personally believe that extremity of action is a much better measure of the extent of our respective hatred.

I therefore invite you to take a look at some of the extreme things that I have done which represent my absolute hatred of the UK. Consider the following:

1. My Adoption of another Linguistic Identity

I have actually learned Spanish to a high level and overwhelmingly prefer it to my native language to the point where I identify as a honorary Hispanophone. I speak Spanish all the time with my Hispanic friends who make up the majority of my friendships. I write much of my personal writings in Spanish since I consider it a superior language due to its Romance origins. I even watch many US movies dubbed into Spanish because the language resonates more deeply with my Mediterranean soul (I actually consider myself a Mediterranean spiritually). At the same time I despise British English and try to avoid it. I even refuse to use it when I am in a Hispanophone country and try to distance myself from my unwanted national identity. I have Hispanic friends who say that they have never heard me speak English in many years of knowing me. I tell them that I cannot stand British English and even view it as ugly and cringeworthy. The only reason why I haven't eschewed English completely is because I have a handful of monolingual friends and family members here who I care about and also my love and appreciation for African-American music which I regard as some of the best ever made and even on par with Salsa and other styles of Latin music if not even better. But I've actually gone as far as to adopt a new linguistic identity due to my aversion towards British English and my identification with Hispanic and Mediterranean culture. That in itself seems like a pretty extreme course of action to me and speaks volumes about my hatred for the UK and British culture.

Conversely I don't see Outcast hating on any variety of English or Winston refusing to speak Mandarin/Taiwanese.

2. My Total Avoidance of British People while Abroad

Whenever I've lived abroad or been enrolled in immersive language school like the one in Valencia I have always made a point of avoiding British people as well as L2 English speakers and instead chose to associate only with people of other nationalities such as Italians, Russians, etc. I never made any effort to join their social groups. Interestingly none of the British ever questioned me about this. It's as though they sensed that I was a different species to them anyway and somehow intuitively knew to leave me alone. When I am in Spain even to this day I avoid British expats and tourists like the plague and only seek friendship with Spaniards, Latinos from the immigrant community and other Europeans such as Russians and Bulgarians who have been Hispanicized. I view the Hispanic world as my own safe haven opposite an outside world of darkness populated by Anglo-Saxons and other barbaric and uncultured peoples.

Outcast has simply said that he wouldn't date or befriend anybody from Florida. Winston seems to continue his attempts to interact with the Taiwanese. I myself on the other hand have actually put my desire to avoid British people into action for extended periods which last for months at a time.

3. My Semi-Racist Views with regard to British People

I'm not particularly proud of this one but I do often consider the British to be a lowly people of an inferior genetic stock and certainly of an inferior level of culture. In that regard my oikophobia includes a racist element even though I myself don't like racism. I regard British people as the worst of European stock and as mostly lowborn hicks who tend to be much uglier than other Europeans with their less aesthetically pleasing facial features and their ugly-ass melanin-deficient pale skin which turns red like a lobster when exposed to the superior sunlight of the Mediterranean coast and which completely grosses me out and is totally inferior to the beautiful sun-kissed olive complexion of Italians and other Southern Europeans. I don't date British girls because I think that they have bad genetics. I would like to reiterate that I am not a hateful person and don't like my own views on the British but I cannot help the way that I feel. I often have to remind myself that even British people are beings of pure energy incarnated into physical bodies in order to live human experiences (or at least those that are not NPCs/organic portals) and that I should therefore not hate them. But at the same time I just don't like the British people or their culture or their society or their racial aesthetics. I'd rather have been born into a completely different culture and never had to think about these things.

As far has I know Outcast has never expressed a racist attitude towards Floridians. Winston doesn't seem to regard Taiwanese people are genetically inferior either although he has expressed his belief that almost all of them are NPCs/organic portals. But I think that in my case my hatred for my own nationality borders on pathological.

4. My Desire to change my Physical Appearance and my Use of Melanotan

In relation to my hatred of my own nationality and its racial aesthetics I also happen to dislike my own physical appearance and seek to make myself look more Mediterranean. I don't like my own natural skin tone and have used the sunless tanning agent Melanotan (afemelanotide) for some years now in order to become extremely tanned. With Melanotan you inject the synthetic peptide subcutaneously and then expose yourself to sunlight or a sunbed for short intervals. Very quickly even the whitest of crackers become brown to the point where they resemble a Latino or some other darker race. I myself first began to look like a Spaniard or an Italian in terms of skin tone. I noticed that at that time more girls in Spain found me attractive. Then I went crazy with the doses and my sun exposure on the beach and I ended up as brown as my Latino friends who often joked about this. I really enjoy being tanned and not looking like a pale-ass nerdy English cracker. I hope that in the near future there is the possibility of genetic engineering in order to increase melanin production and darken skin tone.

Outcast doesn't seem to hate the way Floridians look. He even dated a girl from Florida who even he admits was attractive. I don't know what Winston thinks about the male Taiwanese/Asian phenotype but as far as I know he hasn't ever attempted any body modifications due to dissatisfaction with the aesthetics of his own race.

Final Statement

So the above are examples of my own extreme behavior which expresses my hatred of the UK and British nationality. I ask you guys to reconsider who takes the first prize.
Outcast9428
Experienced Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

@Lucas88

To address each of these points...

1. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for adopting a new linguistic identity to reflect my hatred of Florida. English is spoken in many places other then Florida.

2. I do not trust Floridian people and I especially don't trust anybody who expresses a fondness for Florida's culture. If I met someone who spoke positively of Florida I would avoid them and dismiss any idea of friendship with them because I cannot help but wonder if Florida's bestial nature is the reason that person likes it.

3. I am very racist towards Florida people. I absolutely do regard them as practically a species of bestial subhumans compared to the rest of the US. There is definitely something genetically wrong with them because I have no other explanation for why their behavior is so outrageously impulsive and bizarre. I told both my best friend and my ex girlfriend that comparing Florida men to apes would be an insult to apes. I told my ex girlfriend that the people in Miami were zoo animals and that the country would be a better place if we gave it back to Cuba. She actually told me that two of her exes said the same thing that they absolutely despised Miami to the core. In one of my last text messages to my ex I actually said "for the love of God please marry a good man, not some Florida ape.

I admittedly believe my unvarnished hatred towards Florida is one of the reasons why she didn't want to date me anymore. One of the last conversations I had with her she said something along the lines of "I know this isn't the greatest place to raise a family but if you are young, this is the place to be." And I responded to her that I saw no redeeming qualities in Florida. She became very silent after that. It was odd, she was no stranger to my anti-Florida rants, but that statement in particular seemed to upset her more. I felt a cold chill run down my spine after I said it.

I am a very honest, direct, and face value person. I say exactly what I mean and I don't really sugarcoat or try to hide my thoughts/feelings on any matter. It is my best quality and my worst quality. At times people love it, at other times they hate it. I used to tell her that as much as I hated Florida, the only feeling in me stronger then my hatred of Florida was my love for her. I loved her so much I was even willing to move down there for a little bit just for her. But she told me it wasn't a good idea, said I would hate Florida too much and that I would never be happy there.

She told me she would stay in Florida until the day she died. I wanted nothing more then for her to leave. She told me the reason why she lost faith in our relationship was because I didn't make enough money. But I think the real reason was because she wanted to stay in Florida and I hated Florida with a furious passion. I think she was worried that even if I did move down there to be with her that my hatred of the state would just grow even more intense and that I might come to resent her for keeping me there and that I'd never be happy as long as we lived in Florida.

My hatred of Florida may have lost me my girlfriend. In many ways, that brings me tremendous sorrow. But a big reason why I hated Florida was because I feared Florida would take her away from me somehow anyway. I was scared some man was going to rape her someday and I couldn't be there for her at all times. I was scared she'd be killed in a car crash because of how insane the drivers are. I was scared that Florida would force me to compromise my principals of non-violence in order to protect her. I knew that if it came down to it that I would do it and I didn't want to be put in that position. I also feared if I was forced into a position like that that she would lose attraction/respect and may come to fear me because I worry that in such a situation, my anger would take me too far and she'd see a side of me that I never want her to see. I feared that if she never left Florida, she would never break her addiction to gambling because there's casinos everywhere down there and they are too easily accessible. I wanted to move her to my state where there are no casinos so that our future could never be put in jeopardy by her gambling.

I didn't want to breakup with her because I was worried she'd never find a joyful, peaceful life without me. It scares me to this day leaving her down there. I feel like I am being forced to leave her amongst a pack of wolves. While I was away from her, hundreds of miles away, that's how I felt every day. I insisted she carry pepper spray with her everywhere. I tried to encourage her to develop a hobby at home where I knew she'd be safe. I even asked my dad for fighting tips in case I was ever forced to defend the two of us.

4. My ex is Asian so she's not Floridian in physical appearance. That being said, I cannot deny that there are a lot of pretty girls in Florida.

@WilliamSmith That Taiwanese girl you mentioned sounds adorable. That's what I love about Asian girls. They are naturally so overtly girly in a way that girls of other races tend to find excessive or forced.

A lot of the things Winston says he hates about Taiwan actually sound like things I would like about it. He says Taiwan is excessively innocent but the "excessive wholesomeness" of most Asian countries is the biggest draw for me. Being in Florida feels like hell to me. Its difficult for me to conceive of a society more sexually liberal then Florida is but according to my ex, she says she's heard that California is worse. Which, I could believe. A lot of Floridians are from California and New York.

Oh and by the way, there's a lot of jews in florida, especially south florida.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Outcast9428 wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 8:13 pm
1. It doesn't really make a lot of sense for adopting a new linguistic identity to reflect my hatred of Florida. English is spoken in many places other then Florida.
Yeah, in Florida the non-Hispanic Whites and Blacks speak English just like in the rest of America and I don't really notice any distinct Florida accent. So the idea of adopting a new linguistic identity doesn't apply to you. But still, I bet it would annoy you if some unknown English speaker approached you and started talking about "eating shit" in the "sagüesera" and beginning every other sentence with "supposably". I bet that would piss you off! :lol:

I admit that I get annoyed when I hear British accents. Some are more tolerable than others although still not very nice but there are others that I find totally repulsive and flat-out refuse to listen to them due to their aesthetic ugliness. Foreign speakers of English who attempt to speak the language with a British accent or otherwise speak positively about British English also annoy me. How they would ever want to learn that garbage accent as opposed to the much nicer and more upbeat North American variety of English is beyond me. Anyway, I try to avoid such people. I'm not interested in their aspirations to learn British English and don't want to be their language partner and also feel a strong practical need to keep away from them so as not to elevate my blood pressure. For me it's either a decent North American form of English or I don't want to listen at all.
Outcast9428 wrote:
2. I do not trust Floridian people and I especially don't trust anybody who expresses a fondness for Florida's culture. If I met someone who spoke positively of Florida I would avoid them and dismiss any idea of friendship with them because I cannot help but wonder if Florida's bestial nature is the reason that person likes it.
I feel exactly the same way about foreigners who like the UK. Now I understand that some are immigrants who come here purely for economic reasons but whenever I encounter a foreigner who expresses genuine love and admiration for British culture and society and has chosen to live here out of personal preference I automatically assume that that person is either mentally ill or a very dark and low-vibrational soul like the majority of the British themselves and so I instinctively feel disgusted by such Anglophiles and try to avoid them. I also do my best to avoid people who express Anglophilic sentiments or those who seek to practice English with the "native speaker" while I am abroad. I don't give a damn about association football or what British bands some Spaniard or Latino likes nor am I willing to speak English in a Hispanophone society since I don't even identify with British culture at all and already speak fluent Spanish and even prefer that language to my native tongue. I assume that Anglophiles are warped souls or are f***ed in the head and find themselves drawn to British culture because they themselves vibrate at that same perverse frequency. I have contempt for them and avoid their asses like the plague.
Outcast9428 wrote:
3. I am very racist towards Florida people. I absolutely do regard them as practically a species of bestial subhumans compared to the rest of the US. There is definitely something genetically wrong with them because I have no other explanation for why their behavior is so outrageously impulsive and bizarre. I told both my best friend and my ex girlfriend that comparing Florida men to apes would be an insult to apes. I told my ex girlfriend that the people in Miami were zoo animals and that the country would be a better place if we gave it back to Cuba. She actually told me that two of her exes said the same thing that they absolutely despised Miami to the core. In one of my last text messages to my ex I actually said "for the love of God please marry a good man, not some Florida ape.
I am not proud of my racism towards British people but it is what it is. Some people have told me that my hatred of the UK is irrational and over the top and that not all British people are bad and that I should judge all people on an individual basis. I can kinda see their point but even though not all British people are assholes and some of them are nice people I still don't like the culture of which they are a part or the language which they speak or the overall vibe which they give off by virtue of being connected to the British national egregore or their physical appearance and style. So I don't think that my aversion towards British people as a collective is as irrational as some people think. While I don't hate them all on a personal level I don't feel like I belong either and therefore prefer to disassociate myself from the British collective. I also feel resentment for having been forced to be a part of British culture.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened with your Asian girlfriend. I personally would never date a girl from a culture that I don't like because it would only create problems of incompatibility in the long run. I find most British girls ugly and am not attracted to them in the slightest, but even if I found a phenotypic outlier who was physically attractive and even a noble person I still wouldn't have a relationship with her because I don't like British culture and don't want to be tied to it. I also don't want English to be the primary language of our relationship. English is for business transactions and writing on forums of an international nature. Spanish is for passion among lovers. I only see myself with a Latina.
Outcast9428 wrote:
4. My ex is Asian so she's not Floridian in physical appearance. That being said, I cannot deny that there are a lot of pretty girls in Florida.
There's plenty of hot ladies in Florida, especially because of the Cuban blood which flows through their veins. It's just a shame that the culture is so messed up like you have mentioned. I don't want Florida to be given over to Cuba though. I wouldn't wish communism on any population. I'd much rather Spain reclaim sovereignty over Florida or at least over Miami and the surrounding regions. Iberian Spanish culture and Mediterranean culture in general is much more peaceful and relaxed than US culture. A generation of Spanish neo-colonial rule should sort the place out.
WilliamSmith wrote:
June 2nd, 2022, 5:20 pm
I've also seen Taiwanese girls who were way flirtier, and the girly femininity was just off the charts, LOL. A couple of them literally would ball their fists up and wiggle them around while squealing in the distinctively Taiwanese girly Mandarin, damn, the girliness was "on another level" as they say.
I also experienced that while on a date with a mainland Chinese girl in Japan. I said something funny and she balled her fists and repeatedly hit my shoulder from the side as she giggled in the girliest manner imaginable. It was super cute and I was endeared to her by her conspicuous display of Chinese hyperfemininity. :D