Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

User avatar
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: February 28th, 2022, 1:21 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:23 am
Did you get the memo?

Recently, in Australia, clubs are banning men for stare rape. Tribe of Men YouTube channel has the details.

These modern woemen believe that they will side with the elites to f**k up the remaining 80% of men, while they ask where are all the good men?

They are probably in the Russian or Chinese military to be honest.
I didn't know that. I will read on that. Though, I wonder until how long can the Mainstream push straight men around until there's backlash?


Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

User avatar
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: February 28th, 2022, 1:21 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:19 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."

Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere, men like this would be called, "losers" "failures" "cheaters." Men in the Anglosphere needs to go to bars mass approach women and then might "get lucky" if at all. It seems women have all the power in the Anglosphere.

The only two solutions that Anglo guys like Outcast offers are: No sexual liberation for anyone, their Puritain version of a "Conservative Society" or "improve youself" and keep mass approaching to eventually become a so-called "Alpha male" this is mostly a fantasy since its Internet Marketers promote this path.
I honestly thought he was old like 60 or something, but he's 24 thinking like that...That's what shocks the hell out of me. I honestly don't even care anymore about that stuff. Some people want to live a hyper strict life but you cannot expect everyone else do to that. People will get bored, some people won't. But not everyone has the ability to just be puritan. I would gain nothing from having sex with a lot of women, so that's not something I could ever become part of. All I need is just one girl I'm attracted to and I would be fine. I don't need to sleep around with a thousand different women, men will get sick of doing that especially after a certain age. I don't even agree with sleeping with prostitutes, so I could never do such a thing. I'd rather wait for sex androids, at least doing it with one of those wouldn't leave me feeling ashamed or disappointed. I could honestly get into some tech like that.

Because I wouldn't be expecting it to be emotionally attached to me..Unless it became as real as the ones from Detroit Becoming Human. Then there is a possibility I'd become attached to it. Any woman I intend to do anything with, she's got to be emotionally attached to me in some way, that's just the way I am about this sort of thing. And I definitely wouldn't be able to mess with other women while I'm already involved. I'd put myself in the woman's position of her doing that kind of shit to me, and no I wouldn't like it. And wouldn't want her keeping any secrets from me that she's doing it either. That's just as bad as getting cucked and jacking off to a guy banging your goddamn girl in front of you. I'd rather shove my dick inside an ant hill full of bulldog ants the most brutal ants in the world rather than getting cucked. F- that noise.
To be honest, I think Outcast perspective/philosophies come from a "Armchair" worldview. He only experienced American Culture. He generalized and thought the whole world was that. Then he tried to "extrapolate" those conclusions on to the rest of the world. I would take his perspective more serious if he were willing to travel and try to open his mind.

"You can't expect everyone to do that," exactly unless you set up an authoritarian government you can't enforce that type of control. I think Outcast perspective comes from somebody who has not been sucessful at dating. Since he talked about Latin America, I can do an analogous example. It would be as if a businessmen in Argentina tries to set up a business gets screwed over by the government and then starts advocating on the internet, "All taxation is bad, All regulation must go." Since has only experienced the radical anti-business climate in Argentina. The same could be said about dating in American the culture is against American men hence why it would make some guys like outcasts and others take the "traditionalism pill" or the black pill. Oblivious that if they moved they could potentially succeed at dating in a liberal/permissive environment, however, in another culture.
Outcast9428
Junior Poster
Posts: 812
Joined: May 30th, 2021, 12:43 am

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Outcast9428 »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 7:07 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:19 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."

Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere, men like this would be called, "losers" "failures" "cheaters." Men in the Anglosphere needs to go to bars mass approach women and then might "get lucky" if at all. It seems women have all the power in the Anglosphere.

The only two solutions that Anglo guys like Outcast offers are: No sexual liberation for anyone, their Puritain version of a "Conservative Society" or "improve youself" and keep mass approaching to eventually become a so-called "Alpha male" this is mostly a fantasy since its Internet Marketers promote this path.
I honestly thought he was old like 60 or something, but he's 24 thinking like that...That's what shocks the hell out of me. I honestly don't even care anymore about that stuff. Some people want to live a hyper strict life but you cannot expect everyone else do to that. People will get bored, some people won't. But not everyone has the ability to just be puritan. I would gain nothing from having sex with a lot of women, so that's not something I could ever become part of. All I need is just one girl I'm attracted to and I would be fine. I don't need to sleep around with a thousand different women, men will get sick of doing that especially after a certain age. I don't even agree with sleeping with prostitutes, so I could never do such a thing. I'd rather wait for sex androids, at least doing it with one of those wouldn't leave me feeling ashamed or disappointed. I could honestly get into some tech like that.

Because I wouldn't be expecting it to be emotionally attached to me..Unless it became as real as the ones from Detroit Becoming Human. Then there is a possibility I'd become attached to it. Any woman I intend to do anything with, she's got to be emotionally attached to me in some way, that's just the way I am about this sort of thing. And I definitely wouldn't be able to mess with other women while I'm already involved. I'd put myself in the woman's position of her doing that kind of shit to me, and no I wouldn't like it. And wouldn't want her keeping any secrets from me that she's doing it either. That's just as bad as getting cucked and jacking off to a guy banging your goddamn girl in front of you. I'd rather shove my dick inside an ant hill full of bulldog ants the most brutal ants in the world rather than getting cucked. F- that noise.
To be honest, I think Outcast perspective/philosophies come from a "Armchair" worldview. He only experienced American Culture. He generalized and thought the whole world was that. Then he tried to "extrapolate" those conclusions on to the rest of the world. I would take his perspective more serious if he were willing to travel and try to open his mind.

"You can't expect everyone to do that," exactly unless you set up an authoritarian government you can't enforce that type of control. I think Outcast perspective comes from somebody who has not been sucessful at dating. Since he talked about Latin America, I can do an analogous example. It would be as if a businessmen in Argentina tries to set up a business gets screwed over by the government and then starts advocating on the internet, "All taxation is bad, All regulation must go." Since has only experienced the radical anti-business climate in Argentina. The same could be said about dating in American the culture is against American men hence why it would make some guys like outcasts and others take the "traditionalism pill" or the black pill. Oblivious that if they moved they could potentially succeed at dating in a liberal/permissive environment, however, in another culture.
Oh hell no, my perspective is definitely NOT America based only. “If I was willing to travel?” My family and I have spent much of our lives traveling. I travel all the damn time I just don’t spend long periods of time in each country. This is the list of countries I have been to…

Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Bahamas, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Martin, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Italy, France, Spain. I literally just gave a trip report on Hungary because I went there for a week last month. I also travel a lot within the country. I’ve been to North Carolina more times then I can count. I’ve been to South Carolina, I’ve been to West Virginia twice. Last year I went to Florida six different times. Overall I’ve been to Florida ten times in my life.

My life passion is studying the cultures of other countries, in the past and in the present. It’s almost a single minded obsession of mine. Back in college, I had no virtually no American friends. Everybody that I hung out with was a foreign exchange student because I hated the mainstream student culture so much. I knew people from Qatar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Iraq, Syria, China, South Korea, Japan, and Kenya. One guy I spoke to from Japan actually told me “your brand of conservatism is much closer to the Japanese one then the American one.” And because of that, I have a lot of opinions that would make no sense to your average, mainstream US conservative because my “conservatism” is more based on international norms then what US conservatives think is conservative.

As I pointed out in this thread, I actually do support legal prostitution, but only for single men, I don’t want married men cheating on their wives. I also am strongly in support of a pretty young age of marriage. I want most girls marrying when they are high school age to a guy who’s about college age. I actually support fathers bringing high school age guys to brothels and letting high school boys work instead of going to public school so they can go to brothels and build experience at the same time. I personally believe that high school and college is a complete waste of time for the majority of the population.

I also support “big government conservatism” so to speak. I think conservatism comes from the top down. As much as I love traditional values I don’t think it’s necessarily natural and for that reason you need propaganda and laws to make people traditional. Very very few US conservatives believe that, although there are more nowadays who do because they have seen how much of a failure libertarianism is. I know for a fact that state led conservatism works because I saw it working in Hungary.

I actually oppose individualism too and have said many times that individualism is not conservative. Conservatism is based on family values. The family is the basic unit of society, not the individual.

Not to mention so many US conservatives think everybody who votes Republican is conservative but I maintain the perspective that Arkansas and Alabama are the only truly conservative states in America. Because those are the only states where abortion is overwhelmingly opposed. Even West Virginia is split down the middle. Plenty of Republicans are not conservative and going to Florida will teach that to you.

If I just wanted to move to a country that had favorable dating norms to myself then I would be talking about Peru all the time. Peru is anti woke but liberal. If I went to Peru I’d have no trouble getting dates at all. The same probably applies to Ecuador. I went on a cruise ship and the two Peruvian girls on board in the group I was hanging out with were going out of their way to flirt with me and giving me heart signs with their hands.

Just because I am the top guy in a certain country whether it’s my height, being white, being rich, or the country largely lacking in feminism despite being liberal does not mean I am going to like it. I talk about the Philippines and Thailand because they are actual traditional cultures. I would probably like Indonesia a lot too but because it’s mostly Muslim I’d have trouble finding a Christian girl.

I want a girl who takes relationships seriously. I don’t want one night stands, I don’t want short term flings. I actually hate “sexual variety.” The idea of sleeping with a different girl every week would sound like a f***ing nightmare to me. I don't want a woman who will insist on pursuing a career outside of the home. I want a wife, an actual, traditional wife, not just go to a country where I can successfully be a manwhore.
Last edited by Outcast9428 on September 23rd, 2022, 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mew6ix
Freshman Poster
Posts: 199
Joined: May 25th, 2022, 9:15 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Mew6ix »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 7:02 am
Mew6ix wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 11:23 am
Did you get the memo?

Recently, in Australia, clubs are banning men for stare rape. Tribe of Men YouTube channel has the details.

These modern woemen believe that they will side with the elites to f**k up the remaining 80% of men, while they ask where are all the good men?

They are probably in the Russian or Chinese military to be honest.
I didn't know that. I will read on that. Though, I wonder until how long can the Mainstream push straight men around until there's backlash?
With the way Russia is threatening nuclear war, I believe a lot of MGTOW, incels and MRAs are secretly glad that the current feminist empire is coming to a close.
Too much geopolitical infighting going on like the 1930s. Eerily similarities such as the rise of fascism, anti-immigrant parties and the invasion of European countries.
The best we can hope for is to live our lives away from the feminist rot. I know that Israel for sure might end up being a warzone if Iran gets involved, but I'm leaving Toronto for good.
Aside from nuclear war, the worst thing for a man to experience is being harassed by armed police for approaching women in clubs.
Traveler
Freshman Poster
Posts: 345
Joined: March 30th, 2013, 11:23 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Traveler »

It really goes back to the social purity movement in Anglo countries which was like an early form of feminism. Activists in this movement argued that prostitution is white slavery and blamed prostitution for the spread of STDs. They said that men should be held to the same sexual standards as women.

"The social purity movement was a late 19th-century social movement that sought to abolish prostitution and other sexual activities that were considered immoral according to Christian morality. The movement was active in English-speaking nations from the late 1860s to about 1910, exerting an important influence on the contemporaneous feminist, eugenics, and birth control movements.... The Social Purity Movement came to fruition under the White Slave Traffic Act passed in 1910, otherwise known as the Mann Act, named after politician James Mann. This Act originally intended to restrict the transportation of women by men across state lines for the purpose of ‘prostitution or debauchery’ but was later amended to include 'any other immoral purpose', which was interpreted in wildly different ways."
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_purity_movement

Social purity activists who thought men should feel ashamed if they visited brothels:
Image
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."
In many European countries it's assumed to take place but not talked about much. I know only one Dutch man who proudly shares stories of hookers he slept with, in particular black ones in Germany he claims are "kinda cheap and really into it". He's unashamed of the fact, but would be labeled a degenerate if he shared it to too many others. And for the record, the guy is married, too. It's kind of a social faux-pas to admit you visit prostitutes. As for whether or not it happens, of course it happens.

It would be somewhat frowned upon, however, as saying "I visit prostitutes" sounds almost like an admission of "I can't really get a lady to sleep with me for free so I have to pay for the privilege of punani access instead" which no man would own up to. Personally I have never had sex with a whore because I just find the concept of a girl who gets f***ed by multiple dudes a day to be icky, I mean I could enter the room and for all I know, just half an hour or an hour prior, she got f***ed by another man. This grosses me out and I sometimes wonder how other men with stronger stomachs manage to cope with that thought because it's just sorta nasty for me overall. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10425
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Cornfed »

Traveler wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:20 pm
Social purity activists who thought men should feel ashamed if they visited brothels:
Image
Behold @Outcast9428, the faces of your beloved spiritual mentors.
WanderingProtagonist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 433
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:29 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."
In many European countries it's assumed to take place but not talked about much. I know only one Dutch man who proudly shares stories of hookers he slept with, in particular black ones in Germany he claims are "kinda cheap and really into it". He's unashamed of the fact, but would be labeled a degenerate if he shared it to too many others. And for the record, the guy is married, too. It's kind of a social faux-pas to admit you visit prostitutes. As for whether or not it happens, of course it happens.

It would be somewhat frowned upon, however, as saying "I visit prostitutes" sounds almost like an admission of "I can't really get a lady to sleep with me for free so I have to pay for the privilege of punani access instead" which no man would own up to. Personally I have never had sex with a whore because I just find the concept of a girl who gets f***ed by multiple dudes a day to be icky, I mean I could enter the room and for all I know, just half an hour or an hour prior, she got f***ed by another man. This grosses me out and I sometimes wonder how other men with stronger stomachs manage to cope with that thought because it's just sorta nasty for me overall. :lol:
-high fives you- I feel the same way you do about the prostitute thing. I certainly have super high standards about that, I just can't do it no more than I could do pornography and they at least get paid to have sex with a lot of women, not the other way around. And even then I still wouldn't do it. I'd hate myself the next day if I did. In all fairness you have to lower your standards a bit if you decide to go to prostitutes. Some men do it just because they want to. A man with a lot of power don't need prostitutes but he might just feel like having sex with someone that he's not dating or close to. So when these guys do it, it's not exactly self defeating, they do it just because they are bored and don't give a shit.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10425
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:29 pm
It would be somewhat frowned upon, however, as saying "I visit prostitutes" sounds almost like an admission of "I can't really get a lady to sleep with me for free so I have to pay for the privilege of punani access instead" which no man would own up to.
Presumably it is also frowned upon to work for money as opposed to panhandling. "Ha, people want to give me money just because I'm me - I don't have to exchange anything for it".
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:48 pm
Presumably it is also frowned upon to work for money as opposed to panhandling. "Ha, people want to give me money just because I'm me - I don't have to exchange anything for it".
In today's world, what you give in exchange for sex, as a man, is a pleasurable experience for the girl involved. You hit it off on some dating app or what-have-you, and you charm her, entertain her and then f**k her into oblivion. That's all that is expected of you. Failing the "f***ing her into oblivion" part is fine, too; you just have to LOOK like you could. Maybe you can't, but you'd talk the talk and look the part and that gets you into her panties. Its a cynical world, but that's how it works.

Its either that, or just be wealthier-than-usual which presumably does the job.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10425
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Cornfed »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:56 pm
Cornfed wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 4:48 pm
Presumably it is also frowned upon to work for money as opposed to panhandling. "Ha, people want to give me money just because I'm me - I don't have to exchange anything for it".
In today's world, what you give in exchange for sex, as a man, is a pleasurable experience for the girl involved. You hit it off on some dating app or what-have-you, and you charm her, entertain her and then f**k her into oblivion.
So you are basically reversing the normal roles, except you as the female don't get paid. It is a temporary artifact of this particular stage in the destruction of our society which any future societies will look back on with the same mixture of hilarity and horror as the tranny nonsense, idolisation of negros etc.
User avatar
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster
Posts: 183
Joined: February 28th, 2022, 1:21 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

Outcast9428 wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 11:00 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 7:07 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:19 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."

Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere, men like this would be called, "losers" "failures" "cheaters." Men in the Anglosphere needs to go to bars mass approach women and then might "get lucky" if at all. It seems women have all the power in the Anglosphere.

The only two solutions that Anglo guys like Outcast offers are: No sexual liberation for anyone, their Puritain version of a "Conservative Society" or "improve youself" and keep mass approaching to eventually become a so-called "Alpha male" this is mostly a fantasy since its Internet Marketers promote this path.
I honestly thought he was old like 60 or something, but he's 24 thinking like that...That's what shocks the hell out of me. I honestly don't even care anymore about that stuff. Some people want to live a hyper strict life but you cannot expect everyone else do to that. People will get bored, some people won't. But not everyone has the ability to just be puritan. I would gain nothing from having sex with a lot of women, so that's not something I could ever become part of. All I need is just one girl I'm attracted to and I would be fine. I don't need to sleep around with a thousand different women, men will get sick of doing that especially after a certain age. I don't even agree with sleeping with prostitutes, so I could never do such a thing. I'd rather wait for sex androids, at least doing it with one of those wouldn't leave me feeling ashamed or disappointed. I could honestly get into some tech like that.

Because I wouldn't be expecting it to be emotionally attached to me..Unless it became as real as the ones from Detroit Becoming Human. Then there is a possibility I'd become attached to it. Any woman I intend to do anything with, she's got to be emotionally attached to me in some way, that's just the way I am about this sort of thing. And I definitely wouldn't be able to mess with other women while I'm already involved. I'd put myself in the woman's position of her doing that kind of shit to me, and no I wouldn't like it. And wouldn't want her keeping any secrets from me that she's doing it either. That's just as bad as getting cucked and jacking off to a guy banging your goddamn girl in front of you. I'd rather shove my dick inside an ant hill full of bulldog ants the most brutal ants in the world rather than getting cucked. F- that noise.
To be honest, I think Outcast perspective/philosophies come from a "Armchair" worldview. He only experienced American Culture. He generalized and thought the whole world was that. Then he tried to "extrapolate" those conclusions on to the rest of the world. I would take his perspective more serious if he were willing to travel and try to open his mind.

"You can't expect everyone to do that," exactly unless you set up an authoritarian government you can't enforce that type of control. I think Outcast perspective comes from somebody who has not been sucessful at dating. Since he talked about Latin America, I can do an analogous example. It would be as if a businessmen in Argentina tries to set up a business gets screwed over by the government and then starts advocating on the internet, "All taxation is bad, All regulation must go." Since has only experienced the radical anti-business climate in Argentina. The same could be said about dating in American the culture is against American men hence why it would make some guys like outcasts and others take the "traditionalism pill" or the black pill. Oblivious that if they moved they could potentially succeed at dating in a liberal/permissive environment, however, in another culture.
Oh hell no, my perspective is definitely NOT America based only. “If I was willing to travel?” My family and I have spent much of our lives traveling. I travel all the damn time I just don’t spend long periods of time in each country. This is the list of countries I have been to…

Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Bahamas, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Martin, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Italy, France, Spain. I literally just gave a trip report on Hungary because I went there for a week last month. I also travel a lot within the country. I’ve been to North Carolina more times then I can count. I’ve been to South Carolina, I’ve been to West Virginia twice. Last year I went to Florida six different times. Overall I’ve been to Florida ten times in my life.

My life passion is studying the cultures of other countries, in the past and in the present. It’s almost a single minded obsession of mine. Back in college, I had no virtually no American friends. Everybody that I hung out with was a foreign exchange student because I hated the mainstream student culture so much. I knew people from Qatar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Iraq, Syria, China, South Korea, Japan, and Kenya. One guy I spoke to from Japan actually told me “your brand of conservatism is much closer to the Japanese one then the American one.” And because of that, I have a lot of opinions that would make no sense to your average, mainstream US conservative because my “conservatism” is more based on international norms then what US conservatives think is conservative.

As I pointed out in this thread, I actually do support legal prostitution, but only for single men, I don’t want married men cheating on their wives. I also am strongly in support of a pretty young age of marriage. I want most girls marrying when they are high school age to a guy who’s about college age. I actually support fathers bringing high school age guys to brothels and letting high school boys work instead of going to public school so they can go to brothels and build experience at the same time. I personally believe that high school and college is a complete waste of time for the majority of the population.

I also support “big government conservatism” so to speak. I think conservatism comes from the top down. As much as I love traditional values I don’t think it’s necessarily natural and for that reason you need propaganda and laws to make people traditional. Very very few US conservatives believe that, although there are more nowadays who do because they have seen how much of a failure libertarianism is. I know for a fact that state led conservatism works because I saw it working in Hungary.

I actually oppose individualism too and have said many times that individualism is not conservative. Conservatism is based on family values. The family is the basic unit of society, not the individual.

Not to mention so many US conservatives think everybody who votes Republican is conservative but I maintain the perspective that Arkansas and Alabama are the only truly conservative states in America. Because those are the only states where abortion is overwhelmingly opposed. Even West Virginia is split down the middle. Plenty of Republicans are not conservative and going to Florida will teach that to you.

If I just wanted to move to a country that had favorable dating norms to myself then I would be talking about Peru all the time. Peru is anti woke but liberal. If I went to Peru I’d have no trouble getting dates at all. The same probably applies to Ecuador. I went on a cruise ship and the two Peruvian girls on board in the group I was hanging out with were going out of their way to flirt with me and giving me heart signs with their hands.

Just because I am the top guy in a certain country whether it’s my height, being white, being rich, or the country largely lacking in feminism despite being liberal does not mean I am going to like it. I talk about the Philippines and Thailand because they are actual traditional cultures. I would probably like Indonesia a lot too but because it’s mostly Muslim I’d have trouble finding a Christian girl.

I want a girl who takes relationships seriously. I don’t want one night stands, I don’t want short term flings. I actually hate “sexual variety.” The idea of sleeping with a different girl every week would sound like a f***ing nightmare to me. I don't want a woman who will insist on pursuing a career outside of the home. I want a wife, an actual, traditional wife, not just go to a country where I can successfully be a manwhore.
You definitely have a made up "worldview." However, I believe its your personal philosophy and I don't believe its enforceable neither in America nor most countries in the West, heck even in Latin America it would be rejected as well. You say it happened in Hungary, but don't you think men are cheating on their wives over there? Or their wives cheating on them. It seems to only be possible in a extremely stigmatized society where sex is viewed as very wrong and frowned upon. Something like the Puritan era during the Scarlet Letter, in the 1640-1649. Where people would be severely punished for having extramarital affairs.

In fact, your views are to a certain degree extreme like others on the forum have mentioned. That I believe that you make yourself an "easy target" for feminists groups to demonize men. They will say, "Here is the guy who thinks women's bodies need to be hyper regulated." Your philosophy sounds like the "Hand's Maid Tail" which is exactly the type of society which would hurt both men and women.

Your Traditionalism sounds like "Puritan Traditionalism" where men's sexual behavior is hyper regulated. As opposed to a more Traditional Society which focuses more on putting a stop to LGBT lobbies advertisement.

I thought the purpose of the group was to succeed at getting laid, hence "Happier Abroad." Not to curtail "sexual freedoms for heterosexual men."

What made you adopt theses views? Sounds similar to Roosh or some religious fundamentalists beliefs.
User avatar
MarcosZeitola
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2822
Joined: May 31st, 2014, 12:13 pm
Location: Phillipines

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Cornfed wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 5:02 pm
So you are basically reversing the normal roles, except you as the female don't get paid. It is a temporary artifact of this particular stage in the destruction of our society which any future societies will look back on with the same mixture of hilarity and horror as the tranny nonsense, idolisation of negros etc.
It's not that outrageous, Corny, even you yourself got into fitness and developed your body. Countless young men around the world do the same, and many of them do it "for the ladies". They do it to be more pleasing and attractive to the female eye and to help them get laid. Doesn't hurt to be perceived as more powerful or dominant by your male peers, either.

The world over, men jump through various hoops to get laid, one way or another. It's not that far-fetched nor is it an awfully recent development; throughout history, men would make efforts to get ladies. What to think of those medieval knights who'd joust for a lady's attention? The lance could well break off and a splinter to the eye could kill them. In the 18th and 19th century, men would fight duels, sometimes over ladies, and would risk death and injury for her love and (presumably) her physical affections. Russia's Pushkin was notorious as a womanizer, and we're talking early 19th century, so I'm not sure if this is as recent a development as you think it is.

What changed, now, is the ability of girls to give in to their desires. They're no longer derided for it as they once were, and have far greater agency in choosing who to sleep with, even with multiple men if they so choose. We're a bit out of wack with morality and what is considered normal is... damaging, to a degree. But it's not completely unheard of; 21th century dating life is kind of like romancing as it always has been, only on steroids and completely boundless, out of control, with the woman holding most of the power as opposed to the more advantageous position men used to hold.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
WanderingProtagonist
Freshman Poster
Posts: 433
Joined: April 25th, 2022, 3:48 am

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 5:10 pm
Outcast9428 wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 11:00 am
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 7:07 am
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 12:19 pm
ArchibaultNew wrote:
September 15th, 2022, 10:27 am
Hey guys,

This is a partial response towards Outcast. He seems to be completely against any kind of "sexual freedom." However, I wonder how come in other cultures like say Latin American. Married Men can simply go to a brothel bang a hooker and as long as its kept "under wraps" its fine. I've seen this happen in French culture as well to an extend. I've seen it in Japan and Korea as well for those people who argue that this cultures are "conservative."

Meanwhile, in the Anglosphere, men like this would be called, "losers" "failures" "cheaters." Men in the Anglosphere needs to go to bars mass approach women and then might "get lucky" if at all. It seems women have all the power in the Anglosphere.

The only two solutions that Anglo guys like Outcast offers are: No sexual liberation for anyone, their Puritain version of a "Conservative Society" or "improve youself" and keep mass approaching to eventually become a so-called "Alpha male" this is mostly a fantasy since its Internet Marketers promote this path.
I honestly thought he was old like 60 or something, but he's 24 thinking like that...That's what shocks the hell out of me. I honestly don't even care anymore about that stuff. Some people want to live a hyper strict life but you cannot expect everyone else do to that. People will get bored, some people won't. But not everyone has the ability to just be puritan. I would gain nothing from having sex with a lot of women, so that's not something I could ever become part of. All I need is just one girl I'm attracted to and I would be fine. I don't need to sleep around with a thousand different women, men will get sick of doing that especially after a certain age. I don't even agree with sleeping with prostitutes, so I could never do such a thing. I'd rather wait for sex androids, at least doing it with one of those wouldn't leave me feeling ashamed or disappointed. I could honestly get into some tech like that.

Because I wouldn't be expecting it to be emotionally attached to me..Unless it became as real as the ones from Detroit Becoming Human. Then there is a possibility I'd become attached to it. Any woman I intend to do anything with, she's got to be emotionally attached to me in some way, that's just the way I am about this sort of thing. And I definitely wouldn't be able to mess with other women while I'm already involved. I'd put myself in the woman's position of her doing that kind of shit to me, and no I wouldn't like it. And wouldn't want her keeping any secrets from me that she's doing it either. That's just as bad as getting cucked and jacking off to a guy banging your goddamn girl in front of you. I'd rather shove my dick inside an ant hill full of bulldog ants the most brutal ants in the world rather than getting cucked. F- that noise.
To be honest, I think Outcast perspective/philosophies come from a "Armchair" worldview. He only experienced American Culture. He generalized and thought the whole world was that. Then he tried to "extrapolate" those conclusions on to the rest of the world. I would take his perspective more serious if he were willing to travel and try to open his mind.

"You can't expect everyone to do that," exactly unless you set up an authoritarian government you can't enforce that type of control. I think Outcast perspective comes from somebody who has not been sucessful at dating. Since he talked about Latin America, I can do an analogous example. It would be as if a businessmen in Argentina tries to set up a business gets screwed over by the government and then starts advocating on the internet, "All taxation is bad, All regulation must go." Since has only experienced the radical anti-business climate in Argentina. The same could be said about dating in American the culture is against American men hence why it would make some guys like outcasts and others take the "traditionalism pill" or the black pill. Oblivious that if they moved they could potentially succeed at dating in a liberal/permissive environment, however, in another culture.
Oh hell no, my perspective is definitely NOT America based only. “If I was willing to travel?” My family and I have spent much of our lives traveling. I travel all the damn time I just don’t spend long periods of time in each country. This is the list of countries I have been to…

Mexico, Honduras, Belize, Bahamas, Jamaica, St Kitts, St Lucia, St Martin, Puerto Rico, Cayman Islands, Italy, France, Spain. I literally just gave a trip report on Hungary because I went there for a week last month. I also travel a lot within the country. I’ve been to North Carolina more times then I can count. I’ve been to South Carolina, I’ve been to West Virginia twice. Last year I went to Florida six different times. Overall I’ve been to Florida ten times in my life.

My life passion is studying the cultures of other countries, in the past and in the present. It’s almost a single minded obsession of mine. Back in college, I had no virtually no American friends. Everybody that I hung out with was a foreign exchange student because I hated the mainstream student culture so much. I knew people from Qatar, Yemen, Saudi Arabia, Nepal, Iraq, Syria, China, South Korea, Japan, and Kenya. One guy I spoke to from Japan actually told me “your brand of conservatism is much closer to the Japanese one then the American one.” And because of that, I have a lot of opinions that would make no sense to your average, mainstream US conservative because my “conservatism” is more based on international norms then what US conservatives think is conservative.

As I pointed out in this thread, I actually do support legal prostitution, but only for single men, I don’t want married men cheating on their wives. I also am strongly in support of a pretty young age of marriage. I want most girls marrying when they are high school age to a guy who’s about college age. I actually support fathers bringing high school age guys to brothels and letting high school boys work instead of going to public school so they can go to brothels and build experience at the same time. I personally believe that high school and college is a complete waste of time for the majority of the population.

I also support “big government conservatism” so to speak. I think conservatism comes from the top down. As much as I love traditional values I don’t think it’s necessarily natural and for that reason you need propaganda and laws to make people traditional. Very very few US conservatives believe that, although there are more nowadays who do because they have seen how much of a failure libertarianism is. I know for a fact that state led conservatism works because I saw it working in Hungary.

I actually oppose individualism too and have said many times that individualism is not conservative. Conservatism is based on family values. The family is the basic unit of society, not the individual.

Not to mention so many US conservatives think everybody who votes Republican is conservative but I maintain the perspective that Arkansas and Alabama are the only truly conservative states in America. Because those are the only states where abortion is overwhelmingly opposed. Even West Virginia is split down the middle. Plenty of Republicans are not conservative and going to Florida will teach that to you.

If I just wanted to move to a country that had favorable dating norms to myself then I would be talking about Peru all the time. Peru is anti woke but liberal. If I went to Peru I’d have no trouble getting dates at all. The same probably applies to Ecuador. I went on a cruise ship and the two Peruvian girls on board in the group I was hanging out with were going out of their way to flirt with me and giving me heart signs with their hands.

Just because I am the top guy in a certain country whether it’s my height, being white, being rich, or the country largely lacking in feminism despite being liberal does not mean I am going to like it. I talk about the Philippines and Thailand because they are actual traditional cultures. I would probably like Indonesia a lot too but because it’s mostly Muslim I’d have trouble finding a Christian girl.

I want a girl who takes relationships seriously. I don’t want one night stands, I don’t want short term flings. I actually hate “sexual variety.” The idea of sleeping with a different girl every week would sound like a f***ing nightmare to me. I don't want a woman who will insist on pursuing a career outside of the home. I want a wife, an actual, traditional wife, not just go to a country where I can successfully be a manwhore.
You definitely have a made up "worldview." However, I believe its your personal philosophy and I don't believe its enforceable neither in America nor most countries in the West, heck even in Latin America it would be rejected as well. You say it happened in Hungary, but don't you think men are cheating on their wives over there? Or their wives cheating on them. It seems to only be possible in a extremely stigmatized society where sex is viewed as very wrong and frowned upon. Something like the Puritan era during the Scarlet Letter, in the 1640-1649. Where people would be severely punished for having extramarital affairs.

In fact, your views are to a certain degree extreme like others on the forum have mentioned. That I believe that you make yourself an "easy target" for feminists groups to demonize men. They will say, "Here is the guy who thinks women's bodies need to be hyper regulated." Your philosophy sounds like the "Hand's Maid Tail" which is exactly the type of society which would hurt both men and women.

Your Traditionalism sounds like "Puritan Traditionalism" where men's sexual behavior is hyper regulated. As opposed to a more Traditional Society which focuses more on putting a stop to LGBT lobbies advertisement.

I thought the purpose of the group was to succeed at getting laid, hence "Happier Abroad." Not to curtail "sexual freedoms for heterosexual men."

What made you adopt theses views? Sounds similar to Roosh or some religious fundamentalists beliefs.
Roosh probably only believes what he believes now because he got too old. The man wasn't thinking the way he currently thinks when he was trying to coach men on how to get laid abroad and sleeping around with a lot of women. Then he spoke how he had regrets about it. It only would make sense that men who are way passed their prime would change their views about what they once believed to be okay they now see it as not so okay anymore. And that's probably because he knows he can't get laid so easily like how it was in his late teens, 20s, 30s, etc.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 10425
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Re: Why are men in the Anglosphere shamed if they want to go to brothels but men from other cultures are not?

Post by Cornfed »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
September 23rd, 2022, 5:42 pm
Roosh probably only believes what he believes now because he got too old. The man wasn't thinking the way he currently thinks when he was trying to coach men on how to get laid abroad and sleeping around with a lot of women. Then he spoke how he had regrets about it. It only would make sense that men who are way passed their prime would change their views about what they once believed to be okay they now see it as not so okay anymore. And that's probably because he knows he can't get laid so easily like how it was in his late teens, 20s, 30s, etc.
It is more that the market for PUA bullshit crashed so he had to find a new way to make a living.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “General Discussions”