12 Reasons Women Can't Stand Nice Guys

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Grunt wrote:My first trip to South America was as an enlisted solider in the military. In 1997 I was making a whole $1200 a month. I saved and kept my costs low and eventually I was able to get to Ecuador.

Now, if a broke ass soldier like myself managed to pull it off, who cant?
I like your attitude. American guys need to nut up and stop taking the bullshit, and since you can't change a society in decline, not taking the bullshit means leaving.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

sushiman wrote:
Grunt wrote:My first trip to South America was as an enlisted solider in the military. In 1997 I was making a whole $1200 a month. I saved and kept my costs low and eventually I was able to get to Ecuador.

Now, if a broke ass soldier like myself managed to pull it off, who cant?
I like your attitude. American guys need to nut up and stop taking the bullshit, and since you can't change a society in decline, not taking the bullshit means leaving.
I agree with you:) I am just awaiting the day that I can move.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
Grunt wrote:For f***s sake I am really getting sick of this "aberration as default" bullshit.

For the f***ing record, AMERICAN FEMALES ARE A STATISTICAL ANOMALY THAT IS DOOMED TO FAIL! Sooner rather than later, too!

A flicker, then POOF! Gone forever. Stop constructing your emotional foundation of a failed f***ing social model. God damn people, get on a f***ing plane already. Or better yet, take a 2 week trip to Mexico for f***s sake. BY BUS! Cost you maybe a grand, if that.

Hit the friggin reset button, people. Unplug from the matrix already.
Wow, sir, that was kinda harsh (BUT VERY TRUE).

However, I must ask you this: what about the people who are financially or situationally unable to travel, even though they may want to?
Unless your broke and unemployed like me you should be able to travel.

As Grunt said you have to break out of the construct that of trying to put yourself in a position to engage American Women. That means:
  • Showing Independence by living on your own. You get a pass for living with a roommate.
    Purchasing and Maintaining a Decent Car (no Korean Sub-Compacts)
    Interesting Wardrobe khakis and a polo shirt will not cut it

It cost under $500RT to fly to Costa Rica or Dominican Republic. Between $1000-$1500RT to fly anywhere else, including SE Asia. Its tough to save money in America. It really is, your assaulted daily with products on TV. If you just give up on America Women as a whole, then you'll save money. Next you'll need to save about $100 per day for lodging, food, etc. You can do it for less, stay in a hostel, eat street food, etc. You can also rent apartments from several people and there's also Couch Surfing.

Couch Surfing might be ideal, especially in phase one of meeting women. Its very unlikely that you'll bring any women back your first trip down (unless you're talking about P4P). It also depends where she lives. Its not unusual for Asia Women or Latinas to be living among their families still.

Having done this myself, I know it can be done as long as your making more than min wage, but even then you can do some limited traveling.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

The word "nice" originated from Latin nescius (ignorant, incapable). Adopted to Middle English, Nice means foolish or stupid. Somewhere between Middle English and present day, the word nice was used to describe simpletons, shy people, unimportant/trivial people (doormats).

Learn how to be a gentlemen by conduct, and not be a doormat ("nice guy"). A man who bends over will have assumed the position to be screwed from behind.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Hero of the Winds, your best bet to travel for next to nothing is to couch surf.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

You can stay somewhere, depending on the person for 3 days or a week and usually for free. They pay your ticket and all of that stuff. Winston has done this so he can vouch for you on this opportunity.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Well, Grunt and DaRick pretty much nailed it. However, I still don't think its as bad in Australia as it is in the U.S. Probably a lot of the behavior comes from the U.S.

That bad boy post just freaked me out! It's the most terrible nonsense I have ever seen in my life!
Not real: Nice guys are too nice. No one can always be that nice unless they’re a saint. They are busy being nice instead of being real and women instinctually don’t trust that. Bad boys “keep it real�. Nice guys don’t want to upset the apple cart.
In reality Bad Boys lie, cheat, steal money, get STD's, are not reliable and will cause domestic violence etc. There is a difference between "nice guys" and "losers", only in the U.S. all guys that don't act like idiots are labeled "nice", meaning "losers". Amazing, but in the U.S. it is also true - nice smart intelligent guys are so lonely and not needed - they become losers eventually! SAD!
Respect: No one respects a doormat. Nice guys don’t set boundaries or make any real demands. A bad boy doesn’t let a woman walk all over him or control him. Women can’t respect a man they can control. No respect = No attraction.
When I lived in Ukraine, I would generate attraction by saying smart things, stories about places I visited, books I read and future plans in life, my achievements etc. That makes women excited and they value and appreciate you. In other words as Russians say, "You bid your own price higher". Girls do the same. Doormats are not respected anywhere, but decent romantic strong guy does not mean doormat! :) Only in the U.S. it is so perverted!
Predictable: Most people lead boring, predictable lives, so they’re attracted to people who are exciting and a bit unpredictable. Bad boys are always a challenge. Nice guys are never a challenge. Predictable + No excitement + No challenge = I prefer a bad boy.
Exactly why I see American girls ALWAYS walking a dog or living with 25 cats in the apartment. They need something to sink in and forget about how stupid she is. They need something that needs their care, but they don't want to face their challenges. Totally retarded. What kind of family can it be with a guy who can rob you or cheat on you or beat you up or be emotionally unstable? Unemployed? Doing drugs? Wow! Great genetic pool for getting kids!
Mother Nature: Women are designed to nurture. However, instead of doing this with children, they often end up doing it with bad boys. They think their love will save them. Nice guys rarely need to be saved.
Same that I wrote in a previous quote. They nurture dogs and cats in America, not children or decent men! It's so perverted, I have no words for it.
Fixer-Upper: Nice guys don’t usually need to be fixed. Bad boys usually do, so they become a project. Women think if they can “create� the perfect man, he will never leave them. Also, if they’re busy fixing someone else, they don’t have to look at what needs to be fixed in their own lives.
That always made me wonder since I moved to the States. Why try to "fix" something if you see so many "already fixed" guys??? Why buy a broken car and invest money into repair if you can get a new one even cheaper??? Even economic principles don't work here, so freaking retarded.
Sperm wars: Women are designed to procreate with the strongest possible genes. Bad boys are sending an unconscious message that they have great genes, so they’re not afraid of losing the woman by misbehaving. Nice guys are sending a message that they don’t think their genes are good enough, so they won’t misbehave.
As I already mentioned, what kind of genes are those drug-addicted beer-drinking cheap pizza-eating tattoo-covered STD's-ridden idiots have to offer??? I have no words.
Low self-esteem: We don’t feel comfortable with people who treat us better than we treat ourselves. If you don’t think much of yourself, the bad boy is simply reinforcing your negative belief. A nice guy is treating you in a way you’re not familiar with.
That's a good one! But if they have low self-esteem, why not pick a shy guy who will submit to her? But in general exactly right, cheap whores need cheap retards. That just shows you a picture of American society in general.
Hot: Have you ever seen a bad boy who wasn’t hot? I’m sure there are a few, but they wouldn’t be able to get away with half the stuff they did if they didn’t look so good. Meanwhile, when a woman describes someone as a nice guy, she means, “He’s not hot�.
THAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTT DRIVES ME NUTZZZZZZ!!!!
WTF is "HOT"??? WHY WHY WHY when Russian guys talk about a girl, they say she is "gorgeous, flirtacious, exciting, arousing, cute, warm, soft, gentle, smart(!!!), educated, virgin (rarely, but hey!), family-oriented, slutty, dirty, pretty, smells good, fuckable or not". Word "Hot" in Russian is almost the same as "Slutty" if you say it about a girl. Yet in the U.S. it is the only word defining quality of the opposite sex. That's why I just can't stand the youth culture here, it's "hot" or "not hot". WTF??? Where is cute? Where is shy? Where is adorable and soft? Where is feminine? None... SAD!
Charm: Nice guys don’t always know what to say, and are sometimes at a loss for words. Bad boys can be very charming and know exactly what women want to hear. However, they eventually switch over to being selfish. By the time they reveal their true colors, the woman has fallen for them and has a hard time letting go.
What is charming about them? Their prison sentence or another 200 tattoos he is planning to get? Or his white shirt with bling-bling? Is it absence of education that is charming or that he has 5 kids on the side and no job to support them? Maybe his cool ebonics or white trash language? His stupid jokes and behavior of an idiot? U.S. is the only country I know so far where prison inmates and serial killers are considered "charming"! Total social degradation!
Protection: Historically, men have protected women—physically and otherwise. Bad boys give the illusion of being able to protect women, while with nice guys, women aren’t so sure. Life is about balance. Most men fall into either the bad boy or the nice guy category. The ideal man is neither, but walks that fine line between the two. Until men learn how to do this, more often than not, women will choose the bad boy, until they realize that his bad qualities outweigh his good ones.
Actually women have more chances of being killed in a gang shooting or going to jail when cops pull over his car and finds drugs under HER seat while he will claim those are not his! Or that "Bad Boy" will beat her up very often himself. Protection? I wanna laugh hard, but it feels like puking it's so retarded!
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Hero of the Winds, your best bet to travel for next to nothing is to couch surf.

http://www.couchsurfing.org/

You can stay somewhere, depending on the person for 3 days or a week and usually for free. They pay your ticket and all of that stuff. Winston has done this so he can vouch for you on this opportunity.
I don't know about that, because "couch surfing" sounds like something for lazy people, with no disrespect to anyone on here intended. I may be many things, but a lazy-ass bum is not one of them.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Join the Army like i did. You can travel for free and see the world. Or the Navy. I had the best time of my life visiting Mexico when i was in. Plus you get free ammo to shoot shit and blow things up. The best life is military life.
I had so much p***y when i was in it was nuts. Women love uniforms they do not care if you are a lowly private they want to f**k your brains out.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

ErikHeaven wrote:Join the Army like i did. You can travel for free and see the world. Or the Navy. I had the best time of my life visiting Mexico when i was in. Plus you get free ammo to shoot shit and blow things up. The best life is military life.
I had so much p***y when i was in it was nuts. Women love uniforms they do not care if you are a lowly private they want to f**k your brains out.

The thing is, I was in the military (Army), but due to a medical condition I have (i used to have seizures when I was younger), they discharged me. I originally wanted to join the Air Force, but due to the recruiter talking to my doctor, he would not even let me sign the papers...
DaRick
Freshman Poster

Post by DaRick »

have2fly wrote:Well, Grunt and DaRick pretty much nailed it. However, I still don't think its as bad in Australia as it is in the U.S. Probably a lot of the behavior comes from the U.S.
Correct - American media and trash culture has infiltrated this place. The result? There are many narcissists and exploiters here. Still a step down from America, though.
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
ErikHeaven wrote:Join the Army like i did. You can travel for free and see the world. Or the Navy. I had the best time of my life visiting Mexico when i was in. Plus you get free ammo to shoot shit and blow things up. The best life is military life.

The thing is, I was in the military (Army), but due to a medical condition I have (i used to have seizures when I was younger), they discharged me. I originally wanted to join the Air Force, but due to the recruiter talking to my doctor, he would not even let me sign the papers...
Ok I am going to ask you a question. If you discharged from the military with a medical condition, are you aware that you are entitled to a pension? Not to go into too much detail, but if it is or was a serious condition, you could have money waiting for you.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Grunt wrote:
The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:

Ok I am going to ask you a question. If you discharged from the military with a medical condition, are you aware that you are entitled to a pension? Not to go into too much detail, but if it is or was a serious condition, you could have money waiting for you.
No, it was pre-existing and I was not even in long enough
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

The_Hero_of_Winds wrote:
You shouldn't have even said anything to the recruiter about your prior health, lying would have gotten you in the Air Force. I had severe asthma as a kid and if I had told the recruiter and gone he had gone through my medical records they never would have let me join the Navy. The military only does personal background checks if you tell them stuff or you need to get a top secret clearance. If you felt you could handle your medical condition as an adult then there is no need to inform the military about your health issues as a child. Actually, once your in and pass boot camp they are obligated to treat you even if you had a reoccurrence of your health issues.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
firethrower1000
Freshman Poster

true

Post by firethrower1000 »

bad boys may misbehave for attention or something which mightbe a sign of insecurity...i would say nice guys have just as much chance its all about knowing how the game works...but in america acting like an ashole might actually get you american women's attention but then again american women have a sickness or malehating mentality
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: true

firethrower1000 wrote:bad boys may misbehave for attention or something which mightbe a sign of insecurity...i would say nice guys have just as much chance its all about knowing how the game works...but in america acting like an ashole might actually get you american women's attention but then again american women have a sickness or malehating mentality
You are so right... I like your avatar. You might like this one better...