HERE`S THE BLACK STEVE HOCA...*TeNSPEAKS ON YOUTUBE*

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Gentlemen, Ok thank you for correcting me, but race is an emotional issue here so I am afraid that I have touched a sore nerve. But let's all be civil. Cussing at each other does not behoove our present or future expat status.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

I am cool with every other man on here

Post by ErikHeaven »

Except that maggot linuxOnly.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

ladislav wrote:I have a dream-

When all Americans are just called Americans with no hyphenation.

When the so called African Americans get rid of the martyrdom syndrome.
Are you aware of what you are even saying? Removing the "hyphenation" is essentially denying the existence of ethnicity in the US. Is that even a good thing?

I'm not sure why you called out only African-Americans, but have you no concept of history? And why do you give a pass to Jewish Americans and Armenian Americans who arguably have the "martydom syndrome" in equal or greater measure? Was their historical plight somehow more devastating than that of African-Americans?

You, of all people, should know better as a product of the Soviet Union. Should Ukrainians have agreed to drop that "label" and just become "Soviet?" Should national origin have been dropped as a recorded concept in the Soviet Union just to make people who held views like yours feel better?

Come on now! While I believe your post did not aim to be mean-spirited, it was indicative of someone who does not quite have the grasp of US society and history as much as he might believe.
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on April 17th, 2011, 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:I have a dream-

When all Americans are just called Americans with no hyphenation.

When multiculturalism will mean that a person himself/herself is multilingual, well traveled and international and is not a word used to denote the Apartheid that we have at home with angry ghettos of various hyphenated who knows who who hate each other and who perpetuate eternal division in society.
When the so called African Americans get rid of the martyrdom syndrome.
When the country does become One Nation Under God Indivisible.

But I have no time to wait for that dream to come true and no energy to campaign. So here I am in Baguio, Philippines inhaling the fresh pine air and enjoying the company of yet another beautiful woman far away from all that anger.
I WISH IT WERE LIKE THAt. As much as I hyphenate American nomenclatures, as much as I'm guilty of that, I do it only because people don't group people together under positive circumstances in America, only when it would be negative. I try to group them under positive circumstances and contextual instances.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

The canned debate bullshit is getting really out of hand here.

I would say that linux and erik were sent here to disrupt any logical discussions. Obvious troll is obvious.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Ladislav,

You use race in the proper context on all of your posts/threads in my eyes, so I'm didn't get pissy at your initial post on this thread.
I don't think Contrarian is mad at you. He just expected different from you from what I have read on here. So everything is cool here. :D
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

@Grunt

Post by ErikHeaven »

You can say whatever the hell you want to say i am not a troll and i do not disrupt anything around here. I get along with many guys on here so go judge yourself.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Everyone,

Can you guys make a separate thread? I had started with this thread off on a good foot, but now it has lost its connotation.

Educated Negro is speaking for all ex-patriates and he berates the living hell out of Vegas and Miami as being be the American destinations that a whole bunch of lemming Americans go to whereas it's cheaper to fly to other countries, still get laid, and still spend less money in doing so than one would have in the states.

When one vacations in America, there's a great chance you will not get any butt as a man. Whereas abroad you'll more than likely get some A_ss. That's one of the myriad of points that Educated Negro brings up in his videos.

Check him out and leave that bickering malarky out, fellaS!

Can we get back to the essence of this thread, gentlemen? Real talk.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Post by Iawesome60 »

@E_Irizarry TENspeaks is the man. He is a comedian too (meaning he's funny). I subscribed to him Thursday (when I had my biology lab test and I got an A- on it). My favorite videos from him are:
-The club one (that Ethiopian chick was dirty like someone who didn't shower for days)
-The other club one (I don't mess with clubs in America)
-About heavyset women (that was funny)
-The typical American expletive (I don't like to curse. If I do, it's difficult for me to stop)

I totally agree with his points.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Iawesome60 wrote:@E_Irizarry TENspeaks is the man. He is a comedian too (meaning he's funny). I subscribed to him Thursday (when I had my biology lab test and I got an A- on it). My favorite videos from him are:
-The club one (that Ethiopian chick was dirty like someone who didn't shower for days)
-The other club one (I don't mess with clubs in America)
-About heavyset women (that was funny)
-The typical American expletive (I don't like to curse. If I do, it's difficult for me to stop)

I totally agree with his points.
Congratulations! I am glad you have done well on that Bio Lab test, buddy. KEEP UP THE GOOD FIGHT AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)