Question for Winston about Foreign Women who become American

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
TRADER1972
Freshman Poster

Re: Question for Winston about Foreign Women who become Amer

Post by TRADER1972 »

Terrence wrote:
fschmidt wrote: It is very difficult for individual men to manage women. Men need to cooperate to create a culture where women behave. In modern culture, men do not cooperate. So men need to find an alternative to modern culture, which generally means religion, as a way to manage the women in their life.
Look at the muslim world in Philippines. They seem to have this problem taken care of.
Terrence, dont you mean Muslims EVERYWHERE?

I was just telling my son today the only thing I like about Muslims is that they have their women in check, though I do not agree with abusing women. But I don't think many women are bossing men around in Muslim countries.

In fact, if I was God for a day, maybe the best action I could take to do the most good, besides taking the money from the rich crooks of the world and putting them on the street, would be to put all feminists in a Muslim country, and let them sit there until come back on there hands and knees begging to be "abused" by an American man. :D

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

TRADER1972 wrote:
Terrence wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
I was kind of thinking that, but I mention the Phils only because I saw no evidence of the kind of abuse I read about in other muslim countries. The women actually still seem to have a lot of freedom, and can even open and run their own business, but they still truly follow the man as in other muslim cultures. They are not, from what I saw, kept prisoner and/or beaten and abused though.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan
Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Terrence wrote:
TRADER1972 wrote:
Terrence wrote:
fschmidt wrote:
I was kind of thinking that, but I mention the Phils only because I saw no evidence of the kind of abuse I read about in other muslim countries. The women actually still seem to have a lot of freedom, and can even open and run their own business, but they still truly follow the man as in other muslim cultures. They are not, from what I saw, kept prisoner and/or beaten and abused though.
They pretty much have the pirated cell phone industry locked down. Practically every manned cell phone booth in malls are owned by muslims from my own experience. Walk around Greenhills mall and see if you can find a Christian owned mobile phone booth... Actually that whole mall may be run by Muslims. One thing I notice in PI is that Muslims don't hold down regular jobs, they mostly have their own small business booths in the malls or markets. They keep themselves separate from Christians for the most part from what I have noticed in different cities. I think if they were the majority like in Indonesia or Malaysia the radical Muslims would be causing problems just like they do in those countries. But the Christian majority keeps them in check fo the most part.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
The_Adventurer
Experienced Poster

Post by The_Adventurer »

Mr S wrote: One thing I notice in PI is that Muslims don't hold down regular jobs, they mostly have their own small business booths in the malls or markets.
I think that's part of the historical culture. In their history, you were either a business owner, apprentice or a slave. Employment really didn't exist. I remember Green Hills. I know most, if not all, of it is muslim run. There was another place I used to go to, the name of which I can't remember, that was like that too. I lived with a muslim family at the time so I got to know all these places and many of the people.
“Booty is so strong that there are dudes willing to blow themselves up for the highly unlikely possibility of booty in another dimension." -- Joe Rogan