This is the reason why PUAs are delusional

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

IntoTheWild wrote: The typical American still sees marriage as a 'magic' thing which will keep people together for life, so in that sense, I am not typical.
I grew up in the north east and I never felt that other Americans saw marriage as a "magic" thing--perhaps they may occasionally say so in public just to try to sound good, but so many people have divorced parents these days that I think they do have a realistic understanding of marriage (i.e. that most marriages in the US are likely to fail after a couple years).
IntoTheWild wrote: The typical American guy still sucks up to women and worships the ground they walk on. The typical American guy is still a 'nice guy'
...who dreams of being an "All-American badboy"! Isn't all this PUA stuff just basically the attempt to transform yourself from a typical nice guy into an "All-American badboy"? And since what most AWs really want are "All-American badboys," then, ironically, you really ARE still pleasing AWs because you are totally focused on giving them what they want most! (Even though they may say otherwise publicly.)
Grunt
Junior Poster

Post by Grunt »

Isn't any attempt to "transform" yourself ultimately self-defeating? Changing yourself to suit the whim of a group of idiots is the very definition of ignorance.
How to deal with newbies that talk much but do little.

Pics or it didn't happen.

YES/NO

Cool story, bro.

Problem solved.