Positive things I learned about PUA

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Sexter
Freshman Poster

Positive things I learned about PUA

Post by Sexter »

lately i've been posting anti-PUA topics. I've decided to make a positive post. Especially on what I learned about PUA.

First things first PUA is mostly bullshit, but some skills in PUA that i've learned is holistic(more than just picking up girls), it could be used for other things too.

1. It gets you to approach women. Fact is, even though most women will be rude and bitchy to you(especially in the USA), it gets you approaching anyway. Simply approaching a woman will automatically increase your odds in f***ing her. The only downside about this is reputation. If you live in a small town and approach like a maniac, your reputiation will be f***ed up. if you live in a metropolitan city such as new york or chicago, APPROACH AWAY! what do you have to lose?

If you see a hot american woman at the mall, Although you can tell yourself "yeah! i hate american women! they suck! blah blah blah" if you don't approach her, then you have 0 chance of f***ing her, if you approach her, then you might have a chance. Just do it for the f***s of it, what do you have to lose? Sure, american women suck, but hell, if I have a % chance of f***ing a girl, then i'll take my chances.

2. It works better in other countries. If you go to russia and approach women there, it definitely WORKS better because other countries aren't affected by feminism and social conditioning. I know an ex-PUA friend of mine who had zero success from USA girls, but he approached girls in the philippines and he f***ed like 60 girls in 1 month because he's an approach machine.

3. ON a friday/saturday night, what would you rather do? Stay home and jerk off or go to a bar/club and try to meet girls? Although the ROI(return on investment) is low, there's always a chance you might f**k a girl that night. SHORT OF making money, SHORT of WORKING at your job, SHORT of hanging out with family/friends... there's NO excuse for you to stay in on a friday/saturday night other than go out and meet chicks.

although most PUA is bullshit, I would rather go out and pickup girls on a friday/saturday night, then Stay in..

4. it gives you the confidence to go out alone and pickup chicks. Most people are scared shitless going out alone, thanks to pua, you can go out alone and approach anyone you want. That's the flexibility about PUA, if you are constantly meeting people, then you aren't always alone because every person is a candidate for you to meet.

PUA can be positive at times, just don't over do it because the ROI(return on investment) is way too low(especially in the USA). the ROI of PUA in other countries like philippines is pretty good and works in your favor.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

In America you can forget about cold approaching women, it simply doesn't work and is a waste of time. Why get rejected by 10 women, just to get one phone number? The only way to meet women in America is either through your friends or at bars and clubs. Just ask Winston about this, he approached HUNDREDS of women in the US, only to get rejected almost every time.

If you want to cold approach women, then go overseas and do that. I hate the "bar scene" but it's the only option I have here in the United Anti-Social States of America!

At least at bars and clubs the women are somewhat open to meeting men. They are NOT open to meeting men at bookstores, grocery stores or shopping malls. Hell, the women in America don't even make eye contact with men when they are out in public. :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Re: Positive things I learned about PUA

Post by E_Irizarry »

Sexter wrote:lately i've been posting anti-PUA topics. I've decided to make a positive post. Especially on what I learned about PUA.

First things first PUA is mostly bullshit, but some skills in PUA that i've learned is holistic(more than just picking up girls), it could be used for other things too.

1. It gets you to approach women. Fact is, even though most women will be rude and bitchy to you(especially in the USA), it gets you approaching anyway. Simply approaching a woman will automatically increase your odds in f***ing her. The only downside about this is reputation. If you live in a small town and approach like a maniac, your reputiation will be f***ed up. if you live in a metropolitan city such as new york or chicago, APPROACH AWAY! what do you have to lose?

If you see a hot american woman at the mall, Although you can tell yourself "yeah! i hate american women! they suck! blah blah blah" if you don't approach her, then you have 0 chance of f***ing her, if you approach her, then you might have a chance. Just do it for the f***s of it, what do you have to lose? Sure, american women suck, but hell, if I have a % chance of f***ing a girl, then i'll take my chances.

2. It works better in other countries. If you go to russia and approach women there, it definitely WORKS better because other countries aren't affected by feminism and social conditioning. I know an ex-PUA friend of mine who had zero success from USA girls, but he approached girls in the philippines and he f***ed like 60 girls in 1 month because he's an approach machine.

3. ON a friday/saturday night, what would you rather do? Stay home and jerk off or go to a bar/club and try to meet girls? Although the ROI(return on investment) is low, there's always a chance you might f**k a girl that night. SHORT OF making money, SHORT of WORKING at your job, SHORT of hanging out with family/friends... there's NO excuse for you to stay in on a friday/saturday night other than go out and meet chicks.

although most PUA is bullshit, I would rather go out and pickup girls on a friday/saturday night, then Stay in..

4. it gives you the confidence to go out alone and pickup chicks. Most people are scared shitless going out alone, thanks to pua, you can go out alone and approach anyone you want. That's the flexibility about PUA, if you are constantly meeting people, then you aren't always alone because every person is a candidate for you to meet.

PUA can be positive at times, just don't over do it because the ROI(return on investment) is way too low(especially in the USA). the ROI of PUA in other countries like philippines is pretty good and works in your favor.
Excellent post, my Azn partner-in-crime.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@jamesbond,

Your f***ing gif's be killing me, man. I know that you are a f***ing misogynist, LOL. Funny shit.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!