Korean Men feel much the same way we do...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlife wrote:
chanta76 wrote:Being Korean American and also visited South Korea and dated native Korean women. I have only this to say...Native Korean women > American women.

It's changing though....it took years for American women to lose much of their femininity and become entitled spoiled women that we have today. Korean women are on their way but still they are allot more feminine than American women but as the country gets wealthier and the key word here is WESTERNIZATION . With all that HOLLYWOOD import to Asia where do you think the women get their princess thinking from.
It's amazing isn't it? I was watching a video on the 1960's and the women seemed so much feminine, in shape, and beautiful. All it took was a couple decades and it was over. :shock:
Actually, women you see today in Seoul are a lot more feminine and in-shape looking than 10 years ago. Cosmetic surgery and extreme dieting has boomed there. But it may increasingly be a case of look but don't touch. Back in the 60s-early 70s, S. Korea was very poor and a lot of girls were on the P4P menu according to what the I've been told by former GIs and expats.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

newlife wrote:I don't think we will run out of women in our lifetimes.

Africa is not going anywhere anytime soon. I suspect one day men from around the world will begin to flock to Africa to pick out wives as that will be the last area of the world suitable for finding women with *reasonable* expectations in a man.

It's great news if you like black women.
Yes, Africa may be the last holdout. But for the most part, it'll be due to economic and political stagnation.

Realize, the source of this are Butch dyke colleges like Smith, Vassar, & Sarah Lawrence, where Femi-Nazi lesbos use strap-on dildos to initiate formerly heterosexual women into a world where men don't matter.

Then, this sort of autoerotica/pseudo-Lesbianism goes mainstream, see 'Sex In The City', 'Ally McBeal', & 'Desperate Houswives', and then, it becomes a phenomena for all Anglo/USA based nations. And finally, the last step is that it becomes a worldwide virus where any country with a higher standard of living gets infected. I believe South Korea, Singapore, and China are on this hit list for this coming decade.

My prior belief was ... shutdown the seven sister college system and we can hit the reset button. Unfortunately, I think that train left the station circa 1999. Today, it's gone beyond the walls of the sisterhood. Good luck to us all :wink:
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

newlife wrote:
Rock wrote: I don't think we will run out of women in our lifetimes.

Africa is not going anywhere anytime soon. I suspect one day men from around the world will begin to flock to Africa to pick out wives as that will be the last area of the world suitable for finding women with *reasonable* expectations in a man.

It's great news if you like black women.
Shhhh!
@Rock,

I know, right?????
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!