Korean Men feel much the same way we do...

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Korean Men feel much the same way we do...

Post by djfourmoney »

And are using a familiar option - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqh3EZDR ... ure=digest

Listen to one of the guys. He said its likely women in Korea are "Fussy". He also blamed the media for putting images of men that are far from the average Korean Man. Other complaints for seeking foreign brides are familiar ones, such as many more women in South Korea are choosing to be career minded/focused instead of looking to get married and have children first.

Of course you can go on the comments page and not be surprised by any of the comments there. Women often don't think of themselves are fungible but they are. Seems to me South Korean male complaints mirrors our own. Give women more power and choice and what happens, birth rates drop and delay marriage. Its just further proof that women don't agree with being of less value as they age, which defies LOGIC.

Anyway watch and enjoy

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

this is some interesting stuff here.i wonder if this subject in korea is as taboo as it is here in the states.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

A generation ago, Seoul was a great hotspot for finding women. Talk to expats from the 70s who were stationed there are visited there a lot. Now that the country has gotten rich, a lot of the local women are only interested in the Korean version of the top 20% which is very education, career, and financially oriented. Also, a lot of women are shunning their traditional role in society since they can work and be independent. They don't need a man so they only consider men that match-up to their dreams.

If you visit Thailand and the Philippines now, you don't just compete with other white guys. Now there are loads of Japanese and Koreans all around. After a few more years, mainland Chinese guys will probably start joining the crowd.

Developed NE Asian countries and cities - Singapore, HK, Taiwan, S. Korea, and Japan - have the lowest birth rates in the world. China is not far behind and developed Chinese cities such as Shanghai and Beijing are probably already at a similar level. When countries get rich and peaceful, men become redundant.

The vid Odo posted the other day about whether or not fathers are needed anymore described a depressing dynamic which may be playing-out in a lot more places besides the UK.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Rock wrote:A generation ago, Seoul was a great hotspot for finding women. Talk to expats from the 70s who were stationed there are visited there a lot. Now that the country has gotten rich, a lot of the local women are only interested in the Korean version of the top 20% which is very education, career, and financially oriented. Also, a lot of women are shunning their traditional role in society since they can work and be independent. They don't need a man so they only consider men that match-up to their dreams.

If you visit Thailand and the Philippines now, you don't just compete with other white guys. Now there are loads of Japanese and Koreans all around. After a few more years, mainland Chinese guys will probably start joining the crowd.

Developed NE Asian countries and cities - Singapore, HK, Taiwan, S. Korea, and Japan - have the lowest birth rates in the world. China is not far behind and developed Chinese cities such as Shanghai and Beijing are probably already at a similar level. When countries get rich and peaceful, men become redundant.

The vid Odo posted the other day about whether or not fathers are needed anymore described a depressing dynamic which may be playing-out in a lot more places besides the UK.
Are you talking about the Feminism Myth Project Videos?

There is some push back to all of this, of course some on the left are happy because they see that boosting the education of young women will solve two issues, income equality for women and low birth rates will drive down overpopulation, a WIN-WIN. Thom Hartmann openly expressed "glee" over this. While I have no problem with income equality and access for women, what they shouldn't be told by feminist is that, you have to PICK ONE. Doesn't that ride up against this celebration of Multi-tasking that women are seemingly capable of?

The truth is, women can have both, a family, a husband, a clean home, great children and fabulous career. I'd wish Western Women especially American Women would stop complaining about men/husbands don't want to take on a larger share of the duties around the home. That's complete nonsense! Stop marrying men who are basically useless around the house!
sushiman
Freshman Poster

Post by sushiman »

Yeah there are *some* similarities with the hosed gender relations in of USA...but nowhere near as screwed up.

Korean men are used to great women, they expect! When they find she wont cook three meals a day feel it is an emergency. American guys expect nothing, if they even got one meal a week they would be shocked. But Korean guys wont tollerate it, they will just go hang out with the working girls or get a Viet wife. Anyhow Korean women will do anything for their guys and the guys here still have their balls intact so it isn't a totally hosed situation.

However yeah the dramas and constant brain washing to marry a Samsung exec and get plastic surgery makes some crazy. There are a lot of weak minded society zombies in the world.
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

sushiman wrote:However yeah the dramas and constant brain washing to marry a Samsung exec and get plastic surgery makes some crazy. There are a lot of weak minded society zombies in the world.
But isn't that how it begins ... the dreams of Prince Charming/Investment banker vis-a-vis high levels of westernization.

In a way, I'd liken it to the 1920s America where many women stayed at home and did take care of their hubbies, cooking, cleaning, etc but then, stories/fantasies about flappers (Great Gatsby), Speak Easies, Broadway showgirls, etc, spun in their heads with fantasies of a greater lifestyle. So from the 20s to the 40s, due to economic calamities and general social class consideration constrictions, etc, American women remained good wives and companions to the GIs of the major wars, more often than not. Afterwards, however, add in the prosperity of the post-WWII era w/ Gloria Steinem's movement and you get the monsters we have today.

So unless Vietnam, Laos, and Thailand can provide wives to all the wealthier nations, there could another type of east Asian dystopia, in the latter half of the century where Korean, Japanese, & Chinese women become men hating lesbians while the rest of the guys are fighting over the leftovers in their less wealthy, neighboring countries. I suspect that China is already facing a looming shortage of marriageable women in the decades ahead.
chanta76
Experienced Poster

Post by chanta76 »

Being Korean American and also visited South Korea and dated native Korean women. I have only this to say...Native Korean women > American women.

It's changing though....it took years for American women to lose much of their femininity and become entitled spoiled women that we have today. Korean women are on their way but still they are allot more feminine than American women but as the country gets wealthier and the key word here is WESTERNIZATION . With all that HOLLYWOOD import to Asia where do you think the women get their princess thinking from.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

chanta76 wrote:Being Korean American and also visited South Korea and dated native Korean women. I have only this to say...Native Korean women > American women.

It's changing though....it took years for American women to lose much of their femininity and become entitled spoiled women that we have today. Korean women are on their way but still they are allot more feminine than American women but as the country gets wealthier and the key word here is WESTERNIZATION . With all that HOLLYWOOD import to Asia where do you think the women get their princess thinking from.
According to a couple of cats from Mancoat/NiceGuy's, they feel that S. Korea is feminized due to the immediate-post-WWII implantation of western fundamentalist Christianity. And there is a recent documentary special on how Korean men are looking for Viet brides because Korean women became sc-wrong and in-duh-pendent like their western female counterparts.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

chanta76 wrote:but as the country gets wealthier and the key word here is WESTERNIZATION . With all that HOLLYWOOD import to Asia where do you think the women get their princess thinking from.
Well... think about it, the US, UK, and western Europe are in a period of long term economic decline. The post WWII era of prosperity is now beginning a historic shift from west to east.

This is clear from the shift in high end manufacturing plus R&D from America to east Asia. In place of new industries, finance (along with commodities) has been the main industry of the USA since the telecom/IT bust of the 2000s. The end result is becoming clear ... countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China, etc, will become wealthy and the women there will develop attitudes much like American women of today.

Granted, there's a bit of a delay in the timing, however, very soon, China will have a shortage of marriageable women for their adult males. These men will need to spread out to Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia to find suitable brides but as that happens, everyone else will be doing the same until those countries lose a critical mass of eligible women.

All and all, the phenomena which started in America, circa 1975, may become a worldwide curse by 2040. As a whole, women may become men-hating monsters worldwide and we'll all be stuck dating robotic counterparts, to stave off palimony/alimony payments and be able to maintain a semblance of a normal life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

S_Parc wrote:
chanta76 wrote:but as the country gets wealthier and the key word here is WESTERNIZATION . With all that HOLLYWOOD import to Asia where do you think the women get their princess thinking from.
Well... think about it, the US, UK, and western Europe are in a period of long term economic decline. The post WWII era of prosperity is now beginning a historic shift from west to east.

This is clear from the shift in high end manufacturing plus R&D from America to east Asia. In place of new industries, finance (along with commodities) has been the main industry of the USA since the telecom/IT bust of the 2000s. The end result is becoming clear ... countries like South Korea, Taiwan, Singapore, China, etc, will become wealthy and the women there will develop attitudes much like American women of today.

Granted, there's a bit of a delay in the timing, however, very soon, China will have a shortage of marriageable women for their adult males. These men will need to spread out to Vietnam, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Indonesia to find suitable brides but as that happens, everyone else will be doing the same until those countries lose a critical mass of eligible women.

All and all, the phenomena which started in America, circa 1975, may become a worldwide curse by 2040. As a whole, women may become men-hating monsters worldwide and we'll all be stuck dating robotic counterparts, to stave off palimony/alimony payments and be able to maintain a semblance of a normal life.
I probably will be too old to care at that point.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
S_Parc
Veteran Poster

Post by S_Parc »

E_Irizarry wrote:
S_Parc wrote:All and all, the phenomena which started in America, circa 1975, may become a worldwide curse by 2040. As a whole, women may become men-hating monsters worldwide and we'll all be stuck dating robotic counterparts, to stave off palimony/alimony payments and be able to maintain a semblance of a normal life.
Only a few years ago, I'd said the same thing but I'm beginning to believe futurists like Ray Kurzweil or Aubrey de Grey. In another decade or two, 70 may be the new 40. And if that happens, then our kids will, in effect, look the same as us when they hit their 30s & 40s.

My only concern for the above is that although technology moves in one direction, the dynamics of women in modern societies only degenerates over time. So while I don't think that it's a looming overpopulation issue but each successive wave of women being born, will demand more and more, until all the guys are Manginas or like us, hiding out on some Virtual Reality portal, reminiscing about the good olde days of the early 21st century :( .
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

S_Parc wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
S_Parc wrote:All and all, the phenomena which started in America, circa 1975, may become a worldwide curse by 2040. As a whole, women may become men-hating monsters worldwide and we'll all be stuck dating robotic counterparts, to stave off palimony/alimony payments and be able to maintain a semblance of a normal life.
Only a few years ago, I'd said the same thing but I'm beginning to believe futurists like Ray Kurzweil or Aubrey de Grey. In another decade or two, 70 may be the new 40. And if that happens, then our kids will, in effect, look the same as us when they hit their 30s & 40s.

My only concern for the above is that although technology moves in one direction, the dynamics of women in modern societies only degenerates over time. So while I don't think that it's a looming overpopulation issue but each successive wave of women being born, will demand more and more, until all the guys are Manginas or like us, hiding out on some Virtual Reality portal, reminiscing about the good olde days of the early 21st century :( .
Its OK, by that time, the Japanese will be producing fembots custom made to your ideal specs, lol.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

I don't think we will run out of women in our lifetimes.

Africa is not going anywhere anytime soon. I suspect one day men from around the world will begin to flock to Africa to pick out wives as that will be the last area of the world suitable for finding women with *reasonable* expectations in a man.

It's great news if you like black women.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

chanta76 wrote:Being Korean American and also visited South Korea and dated native Korean women. I have only this to say...Native Korean women > American women.

It's amazing isn't it? I was watching a video on the 1960's and the women seemed so much feminine, in shape, and beautiful. All it took was a couple decades and it was over. :shock:
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

newlife wrote:I don't think we will run out of women in our lifetimes.

Africa is not going anywhere anytime soon. I suspect one day men from around the world will begin to flock to Africa to pick out wives as that will be the last area of the world suitable for finding women with *reasonable* expectations in a man.

It's great news if you like black women.
Shhhh!