Three Types of Dating Scenes in America

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Truthville wrote:When you are in school, you have a ready made dating pool to dip into. Also, most women STILL only will date teen-age boys that are a part of their "cliche." I have seen this carry on into Adulthood. In my social "circle," that I'm really not a part of anymore, all the woman will only date or are married to people they knew or knew of in High School. No strangers allowed! IF you don't know someone within the social circle you ain't getting in! I believe this is true through-out America, not just where I'm at.

TruthVille
How true, in America, women only date guys that they meet throught their friends. If you don't know someone within their social circle, you ain't getting in! No strangers are allowed! American women are very closed, cliquish and unfriendly. :evil:

It's funny how in Ukraine and Russia, it's socially acceptable to strike up conversations with women in public places like bookstores and grocery stores. Just try doing that in America! :shock:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."