Interesting Conversations: Would You Pick Up And Go?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

aozora13 wrote:I would say that in Deutschland, Österreich (Austria) and Der Schwiez (Switzerland), people are not really polite and are very direct. I would say even when speaking in German they are really direct with you.

I have not tried BlackPlanet. I tried IR websites wrote to women in German (I can write okay in German but speaking is only about A2 (high beginner level)). One website AfroIntroductions really sucks as a website. I live in Vienna so it is in Austria but the women in Germany either think I am African, too far to talk (some truth) or have no interest in me. I think at times it is distance. Plus their excuses in German (and English) is really annoying.

I think meeting women in real life is much better no matter what people say. Honestly, I rather get with someone from eastern Europe. Probably even the Baltic states as Latvia. Girls are really beautiful there but do not see black guys (really rare as I was there) and so I do not know what girl wants to date an exotic foreigner.

Anyway, as DJ4Money mentioned, there are very few decent girls in some countries interested to date black guys on the websites. I think that if there are genuine girls who are willing to date black guys (western) then I would be for it. It is not easy in Vienna unless I go to black-music clubs which I should but I feel that beyond a casual relationship I want something serious.

Also about the original topic. I think if you have a decent amount of money $5000 (probably) you can move to Europe but as you said work is hard and for me it is not cheap either. I would say some people teach but I really am not sure about teaching. Marriage does give you working rights so if you want to stay in Europe your best option is find a great girl who wants to get married to you in a 1-2 period for you and then you can get your working/living rights in the country.
Aozora I have to say don't overlooked the clubs that play Black Music. It might seem like its negative but it really isn't. What limited experience I do have in going to these places, here's what typically happens. The women hook up with men hoping it turns into a long term relationship. Despite the rhetoric on this board, the women are interested in monogamy but the men because they seem to believe (and experience) that many woman are available to them because of scarcity don't engage in this, accept if they get them pregnant or Africans seeking status.

Does this mean there aren't women who are looking for short term flings? Yes, but those women are likely married already, just the fact man, just the facts.

So I would GO because those women want to date you seriously, if your serious about them. Use their "directness" against them. Don't bullshit, I'm being very direct and getting some attention. I personally don't think you can scare these women off by talking about serious things, IF you put them in the proper context, which is key.

I don't know how you deflect the notion that your African. Not speaking to them in their language might help. I would say Africans pick up the language quickly in order to survive. Be a "typical" American in that sense and pretend you don't speak German. Let it be a surprise you speak workable German when to get them away from the club or web site and get them in a one-on-one scenario.

The Baltic countries are interesting and there's a man shortage up there and almost no Black Men at all. You won't find a ton of them on BP or most US based IR sites, so you need to visit.

Gsjackson, I don't know what's going on bra again I think your making the error of speaking to them in their native language. That's a signal you might not be American, but African. Look some Africans and I hate to talk about them badly but they LIE! They LIE quite a bit. In most people's limited experience with Americans is they can't speak the native language and if they can, they butcher it badly.

Play the "dumb" American, it will likely work better. Being mutli-lingual only works for suave international player types. I know a few Czech Women that are into Black Men.

I don't find many Scandinavian on IR sites or BP. I have come to the conclusion that Scandinavians just don't use the internet to find singles very often. They rely on a local network of friends and family. It seems to me the only Swedish or Norwegian women on these sites are there because where they live there's limited access, have had children with an African or they happens to find a site like Love Is Colorblind or BP with a search engine.

That doesn't mean they aren't interested however....You just have to be there and not rely on the internet only. You two are in Europe, maybe you're working alot or something but I would be out two-three nights a week and drudge the internet. Sites I've had success on, BP, Tango Wire (Loveiscolorblind) and in years gone by IRC (mIRC) BlackWhiteSex Chat. Problem with IRC chat now is that its full of fat old women or fat young women. This is similar to the trash you find on AOL, yes that AOL.

I've done my own crude head count on BP and by far most profiles come from the US, UK and Germany. This trend is continued on IR Dating Sites. I'm trying to gauge the Ukrainian women I find on some of these sites. I don't know if scam artist have started to work on Black Male community or not.

All the women I have found came from the internet... You've seen the pictures right? I've come to rely on it because I am not in Europe. I've never had women in Europe assume I'm African. That's likely because I am making NO effort to learn the language, its not necessary until you need to use it. You guys live in Austria and the Czech Republic, I don't know what your doing wrong but avoiding the obvious should be looked at again.

That said avoid the women that like men with 8th grade grammar, you can do better than this.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

djfourmoney wrote:
crazyaboutabroad wrote:For me the importante thing is sex. Cheap easy sex be it payed or not payed. Easy woman and beautiful.

The other important thing is money. Must be a cheap place, good place, with good weather. If you have beaches with warm climate, your life becomes much more happy and pleasant. Rain, fogs, cold makes you depressed and prone to eat more and exercise less.

You have to make a weighed average of the most important things for you and do the research giving points to cities around the globe.

Cebu seems a nice place. But as i need to get back all these years without white women love and sex, i need a caucasian place first.
White Women, easy and cheap huh? Well Ukraine's P4P is cheap, but not that cheap. Its especially cheap outside of Kiev. Moldova is cheap too. The key to "Non-Pros" is to not look like a Sex Tourist. How you do that? Make sure you have some business being in town... That's harder to sell in a poor country like Moldova though, it has to be said.

Easy, less cheap and decent access to Non-Pros = Germany. P4P is legal and regulated. Its fairly cheap less than 100 Euros (50-60E) for one shot on goal, up to an hour. For both I would suggest Berlin. Large nightclub scene and in the nooks and crannies you can find your P4P fix along with a decent Red Light District. There also things called Partyeff's which are basically group sex sessions, not for the shy person, but very cheap, because sex is basically unlimited.

Germans are very DIRTY, I love it!
Thanks for this dj, that was VERY helpful.

Partyeff's? Really, group sex, cheap? Man where can i find these places, it's a place or you have to know people?
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

crazyaboutabroad wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:
crazyaboutabroad wrote:For me the importante thing is sex. Cheap easy sex be it payed or not payed. Easy woman and beautiful.

The other important thing is money. Must be a cheap place, good place, with good weather. If you have beaches with warm climate, your life becomes much more happy and pleasant. Rain, fogs, cold makes you depressed and prone to eat more and exercise less.

You have to make a weighed average of the most important things for you and do the research giving points to cities around the globe.

Cebu seems a nice place. But as i need to get back all these years without white women love and sex, i need a caucasian place first.
White Women, easy and cheap huh? Well Ukraine's P4P is cheap, but not that cheap. Its especially cheap outside of Kiev. Moldova is cheap too. The key to "Non-Pros" is to not look like a Sex Tourist. How you do that? Make sure you have some business being in town... That's harder to sell in a poor country like Moldova though, it has to be said.

Easy, less cheap and decent access to Non-Pros = Germany. P4P is legal and regulated. Its fairly cheap less than 100 Euros (50-60E) for one shot on goal, up to an hour. For both I would suggest Berlin. Large nightclub scene and in the nooks and crannies you can find your P4P fix along with a decent Red Light District. There also things called Partyeff's which are basically group sex sessions, not for the shy person, but very cheap, because sex is basically unlimited.

Partyeff's? Really, group sex, cheap? Man where can i find these places, it's a place or you have to know people?
Sorry its spelled Partytreff's - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/f ... reff-Clubs

Its basically only known to locals but recently some mongers from outside the country have found out about these and are going. You can learn much more about them at the link I just posted above.

Germany has become the place to go for sex. People from The Netherlands might slightly disagree but the main RLD in Amsterdam has become a tourist attraction, especially during the day. There you need to go to the other RLD's, cross the river for example, less tourist traffic.

There were some good places to go in Kiev, but since the recent changeover in Government there's been a crackdown on the Sex Tourist Industry, similar to what happen in Rio with Club Help for example. That said, you need to use the internet a bit more but other places do exist. I went to all three of the easiest places to find what's called Part-Timers. These are the girls that will "date" you for a fee. In other words you can dance with these girls or have a drink at a club like Caribbean for example and when your ready to leave, she'll leave with you with an understanding that after the nightcap you'll pay her a reasonable amount. I was quoted $150 for a girl I was with which I assume would have included the rest of the evening (3am) till late morning I would imagine.

The best place to learn about all this is the web site link I left. Much better than World Sex Guide and some of the others.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

djfourmoney wrote:
crazyaboutabroad wrote:
djfourmoney wrote:

Sorry its spelled Partytreff's - http://www.internationalsexguide.info/f ... reff-Clubs

Its basically only known to locals but recently some mongers from outside the country have found out about these and are going. You can learn much more about them at the link I just posted above.

Germany has become the place to go for sex. People from The Netherlands might slightly disagree but the main RLD in Amsterdam has become a tourist attraction, especially during the day. There you need to go to the other RLD's, cross the river for example, less tourist traffic.

There were some good places to go in Kiev, but since the recent changeover in Government there's been a crackdown on the Sex Tourist Industry, similar to what happen in Rio with Club Help for example. That said, you need to use the internet a bit more but other places do exist. I went to all three of the easiest places to find what's called Part-Timers. These are the girls that will "date" you for a fee. In other words you can dance with these girls or have a drink at a club like Caribbean for example and when your ready to leave, she'll leave with you with an understanding that after the nightcap you'll pay her a reasonable amount. I was quoted $150 for a girl I was with which I assume would have included the rest of the evening (3am) till late morning I would imagine.

The best place to learn about all this is the web site link I left. Much better than World Sex Guide and some of the others.
Thanks so much dj. I'll be studying this. I need to have some dutch and germans in my list!
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
aozora13
Freshman Poster

Post by aozora13 »

djfourmoney wrote:
aozora13 wrote:I would say that in Deutschland, Österreich (Austria) and Der Schwiez (Switzerland), people are not really polite and are very direct. I would say even when speaking in German they are really direct with you.

I have not tried BlackPlanet. I tried IR websites wrote to women in German (I can write okay in German but speaking is only about A2 (high beginner level)). One website AfroIntroductions really sucks as a website. I live in Vienna so it is in Austria but the women in Germany either think I am African, too far to talk (some truth) or have no interest in me. I think at times it is distance. Plus their excuses in German (and English) is really annoying.

I think meeting women in real life is much better no matter what people say. Honestly, I rather get with someone from eastern Europe. Probably even the Baltic states as Latvia. Girls are really beautiful there but do not see black guys (really rare as I was there) and so I do not know what girl wants to date an exotic foreigner.

Anyway, as DJ4Money mentioned, there are very few decent girls in some countries interested to date black guys on the websites. I think that if there are genuine girls who are willing to date black guys (western) then I would be for it. It is not easy in Vienna unless I go to black-music clubs which I should but I feel that beyond a casual relationship I want something serious.

Also about the original topic. I think if you have a decent amount of money $5000 (probably) you can move to Europe but as you said work is hard and for me it is not cheap either. I would say some people teach but I really am not sure about teaching. Marriage does give you working rights so if you want to stay in Europe your best option is find a great girl who wants to get married to you in a 1-2 period for you and then you can get your working/living rights in the country.
Aozora I have to say don't overlooked the clubs that play Black Music. It might seem like its negative but it really isn't. What limited experience I do have in going to these places, here's what typically happens. The women hook up with men hoping it turns into a long term relationship. Despite the rhetoric on this board, the women are interested in monogamy but the men because they seem to believe (and experience) that many woman are available to them because of scarcity don't engage in this, accept if they get them pregnant or Africans seeking status.

Does this mean there aren't women who are looking for short term flings? Yes, but those women are likely married already, just the fact man, just the facts.

So I would GO because those women want to date you seriously, if your serious about them. Use their "directness" against them. Don't bullshit, I'm being very direct and getting some attention. I personally don't think you can scare these women off by talking about serious things, IF you put them in the proper context, which is key.

I don't know how you deflect the notion that your African. Not speaking to them in their language might help. I would say Africans pick up the language quickly in order to survive. Be a "typical" American in that sense and pretend you don't speak German. Let it be a surprise you speak workable German when to get them away from the club or web site and get them in a one-on-one scenario.

The Baltic countries are interesting and there's a man shortage up there and almost no Black Men at all. You won't find a ton of them on BP or most US based IR sites, so you need to visit.

Gsjackson, I don't know what's going on bra again I think your making the error of speaking to them in their native language. That's a signal you might not be American, but African. Look some Africans and I hate to talk about them badly but they LIE! They LIE quite a bit. In most people's limited experience with Americans is they can't speak the native language and if they can, they butcher it badly.

Play the "dumb" American, it will likely work better. Being mutli-lingual only works for suave international player types. I know a few Czech Women that are into Black Men.

I don't find many Scandinavian on IR sites or BP. I have come to the conclusion that Scandinavians just don't use the internet to find singles very often. They rely on a local network of friends and family. It seems to me the only Swedish or Norwegian women on these sites are there because where they live there's limited access, have had children with an African or they happens to find a site like Love Is Colorblind or BP with a search engine.

That doesn't mean they aren't interested however....You just have to be there and not rely on the internet only. You two are in Europe, maybe you're working alot or something but I would be out two-three nights a week and drudge the internet. Sites I've had success on, BP, Tango Wire (Loveiscolorblind) and in years gone by IRC (mIRC) BlackWhiteSex Chat. Problem with IRC chat now is that its full of fat old women or fat young women. This is similar to the trash you find on AOL, yes that AOL.

I've done my own crude head count on BP and by far most profiles come from the US, UK and Germany. This trend is continued on IR Dating Sites. I'm trying to gauge the Ukrainian women I find on some of these sites. I don't know if scam artist have started to work on Black Male community or not.

All the women I have found came from the internet... You've seen the pictures right? I've come to rely on it because I am not in Europe. I've never had women in Europe assume I'm African. That's likely because I am making NO effort to learn the language, its not necessary until you need to use it. You guys live in Austria and the Czech Republic, I don't know what your doing wrong but avoiding the obvious should be looked at again.

That said avoid the women that like men with 8th grade grammar, you can do better than this.
I might try the clubs because the Austrian women might not know how to meet black guys. There are some places so I might look. Yes, I have looked online and found women too. I think that meeting women in real life might be better. I honestly think it is good to learn the language. Deutsch although annoying to learn has helped me understand people better and to talk to foreigners who do not know English.

My dad's family is from Jamaica so I am dark. Usually in Austria (and my vacation to the Baltics) people assumed I was either from Nigeria or Ghana. Of course even with how I dress and talk they still think I am African. Baltic girls are beautiful much more than western European women. However, it is not easy to talk to them since the local languages are hard to learn (much harder than German). Also, some are not used to see black guys ever in their country (rare). In Riga, Latvia the girls are beautiful but they were mostly amazed at dark men in their country. I saw two black guys (African, 99.9 percent sure) with two Latvian girls and both were cute (not 9 but a 7/10).

I might try to go to another country to pay for girls. Also, I have been to clubs but not black-oriented ones. Anyway, thanks for the advice. I can understand about Czech girls. If I was him I would like the country too. It is too annoying for me to even pursue.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

How bad do you want a GF/Wife? If you want it as bad as I do, you'll have to use every tool available to you. You're in Europe, yes go to local night clubs. Sure you can go to clubs that play Electronica and that are mostly White, but using my experience in America and Europe as a club patron and a DJ, I wouldn't. The majority of women in those clubs are looking for non-Black Men to date. While the reverse is happening in clubs that play Black Music. The reality is that Electronica is Black Music though its not thought of as such. Anyway, get to know the Vienna nightlife well. According to David De La Cruze it will take up to three weeks of constantly asking people where to go and going to places before you hit an ideal situation, I agree with him. Just avoid the ghetto women and this is pretty easy, unless you want an easy lay.

I don't think you need to carry your US Passport with you. I'm not sure how to attack this because as I said, being of medium brown complexion I don't get mistaken for being African. Plus as I said, I'm making NO EFFORT to learn anything, I believe this helps. There's no hesitation in speaking English first because that's all I know. I am not poo-poo'ing the idea of learning a language when needed. You're living in Austria, its needed. I live in America, its not needed. Even if I live in Europe I will learn the important phases but I doubt I'll ever get to conversational level anything.

Using the clubs and internet increases your pool, just like it does here. There aren't many women online looking for Black men from Austria, just a handful. Trust me I've looked :D Not sure on the reasons for this, I can only speculate. You're on the ground, we need a field report from you.

I found a ton of clubs in Berlin that play the beats, this is a double edge sword however I do have to caution. You could find a club that plays straight up Gangsta beats like Dre/Snoop. But these tend not to bring in the ladies as much. Moderation is the key. Since hip-hop fit for dancefloors these days are up around 120 bpm (beats per minute), most of the slow flow, beat lovers will avoid clubs like these. That said, they still go because this is where the women are. What about Salzburg? - http://salzburg.cityful.com/de/Nightlife/Club

I forgot the mention, David (and I agree) De La Cruze says to NOT MOVE AROUND. This would mess things up because it you will need to explore the entire nightlife in Vienna to find out the best place to find women. If I had just stayed in Germany, I would have had much more success than I did moving around. I could have found where to be in Frankfurt.

This time I am not going to make the same mistake, it didn't work last time, why repeat it? Yes it looks/sounds better that I've been to all these countries, but I didn't accomplish what I wanted, which was at the very least a long term relationship.