New Member. Here are my pics. Which country should i go to?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Where Should I Go?

Brazil
67%
Dominican Republic
7%
Russia
7%
Thailiand/Phillipines
20%

Total votes: 15
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

New Member. Here are my pics. Which country should i go to?

Post by Scarfo19 »

Hello all. I am a long timer stalker and first time poster. I wanted to put my pics up to ask people, which country do they think I should visit. I was reallly high on going to Brazil or Dominican Republic...because I love the Mulatta/mixed look so much. But with my knowledge of latina women and after hearing Contrarian Expatriate I am kind of reluctant to go. But then I talked to someone else and they told me it depends.

Im not looking for a prostitute...im looking for a wife. im 29 and im currently in a relationship with a very attractive light skin black girl...resembles Beyonce. Our relationship is fine...if you dont count her cheating on me 4 times, has a millionaire sugar daddy for whom she goes out to eat with twice a week, and is the opposite of anything remotely submissive. She knows she is a 10 on looks and is very attractive and can have any man she wants, and she also knows that I can't come close to replacing her attraction wise...or sex wise. She is a freak.....a naaasssttyyy freak. She doesnt cheat anymore she just goes out to eat with her sugar daddy because "they were friends before i met her.." and he pays the bills i cant. Oh yeah...im not totally broke...but im definitely living check to check.

So I have been obsessed with Spanish women my whole life and I figured as soon as I get money I will leave this country and find my wife in Latin America. But I am open to go anywhere. I like brown skin/mulatta complexion women, and I LOVE CURVES. She has to have curves...not quite BBW but i have dated women that big before. Searching for experiences of others across the sea has led me to this place. So here are links to my pictures on flickr. Please give me your honest opinion on where you think i should go and how would I fare at that place

Thanks for all those who comment.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/67267845@N05/6125658134/
You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

Pics of your 10/10 girlfriend.

I call work.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I've heard a lot of good things from people that have date Brazilian or Colombian chicks, so I voted Brazil.
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Post by Scarfo19 »

I only have one pic of her...but i should preface it with she a 10 to me. Ill have to put it up when i get in the house.
You can loose a lot of money chasing women, but you'll never loose women chasing money.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

Well... How about Brazil? You can go in Bahia and find some medium to light skin Afro-Brazilians. Some are seriously smoking and would give any woman on earth a run for her money. I've seen some tight looking DR chicks too.

You're a nice looking brotha, you should have NO PROBLEM pulling anywhere. Just pick a place and go is what I would say.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Post by Fenix »

Brazil. You are a good looking guy. You look like this one guy off of YouTube named Jerry Lavigne, Jr..

If you can pull women in America, you can do it anywhere. No matter your race.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

You're a very handsome man, and you should have no problems finding a wonderful wife anywhere in South America. You can't generalize away the women of an entire country like Brazil, which is so mixed. Just get out of the USA, where the women are spoiled rotten and have an extremely overrated sense of self-worth. Don't put up with this girl and her sugar-daddy. It's just going to humiliate you. Let me tell you that as a middle-aged man who let himself be humiliated all through my life, by trying to be respectful and humble, in the US it will only get your stomped on. Stay a good man, and don't harden your heart. Keeping a good heart will help keep your looks...(as your soul collapses, so will your outward appearance...think of the AW and how they look), find a good woman who is true to you, and you will be very happy. JUST GET OUT OF THE USA!
Scarfo19
Freshman Poster

Post by Scarfo19 »

I want to thank everybody for the vote and vote of confidence. I definitely will go to Brazil. I am going to learn spanish first because its more needed and i know i can use it as a base to learn portugese.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Scarfo19 wrote:I want to thank everybody for the vote and vote of confidence. I definitely will go to Brazil. I am going to learn spanish first because its more needed and i know i can use it as a base to learn portugese.
I'd like to introduce myself. You may receive PM's from people on this site that have a strong disdain towards me, but however, I'm not going to steer you wrong. What you have posted here per quote is the way to go.

No offense purposely intended, but don't be a dirtbag when you go down there. You already have enough of dirtbags that happen to be American (not all Americans are dirtbags, but too many are!) f***ing the game up down there. Yes, you should and could have multiple relations concurrently with different regular girls and with bonafide prostitutes, but be on your best behavior while you're doing the man thing down there alright? That means be a gentlemen by proxy and do what you have to do to keep those women in check without giving men a bad rep. Marry those two recently-mentioned directives together, and you'll do better than alright down there. Any other advice, PM me, dude.

It's one of the few countries left where the women understand men and that men understand the women - all levels of each other's minds. Boa sorte, meu novo mermão! =0)
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!