Winston, ban frontier

Discuss and talk about any general topic.

Ban Frontier?

YES
81%
NO
19%

Total votes: 16
have2fly
Junior Poster

Winston, ban frontier

Post by have2fly »

The guy is attacking anyone with dissenting opinion, doesn't actually know much about the stuff he is talking about, he has not shown any respect to anyone so far...

Guys, feel free to vote

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Re: Winston, ban frontier

Post by The_Hero_of_Men »

have2fly wrote:The guy is attacking anyone with dissenting opinion, doesn't actually know much about the stuff he is talking about, he has not shown any respect to anyone so far...

Guys, feel free to vote
You're kinda late, sir... Frontier has already been banned.
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

yeah man. he is banned already !!!.

weird how this forum keeps attracting repulsive people like Frontier, Woman's View, and so forth. the forum seems pretty peaceful otherwise. that aren't any flame wars until someone negative comes in. very special website :o
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

He's already been banned. See the announcement section.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

Speaking of which...

ssjparris wrote:yeah man. he is banned already !!!.

weird how this forum keeps attracting repulsive people like Frontier, Woman's View, and so forth. the forum seems pretty peaceful otherwise. that aren't any flame wars until someone negative comes in. very special website :o
Speaking of which, whatever happened to thaqt Woman'sview character?
Wielding the blade of evil's bane, he sealed the dark one away and gave the land light. This man, who traveled through time to save the land, was known as the Hero of Men. The man's tale was passed down through generations until it became legend...
swincor
Freshman Poster

Re: Speaking of which...

Post by swincor »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Stop asking dumb questions. If you're really that interested in her whereabouts, then just PM or email her.
The_Hero_of_Men
Experienced Poster

swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Stop asking dumb questions. If you're really that interested in her whereabouts, then just PM or email her.

swincor__, I am just curious. Just because I am curious, does not (I repeat, DOES NOT) mean that I am interested in her whereabouts.

Thank you.
swincor
Freshman Poster

Post by swincor »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

swincor__, I am just curious. Just because I am curious, does not (I repeat, DOES NOT) mean that I am interested in her whereabouts.

Thank you.

The best person to answer your curiosity is she, which means you should email or PM her.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Its about time

Post by ErikHeaven »

I thought that person had a circus atmosphere. Just pure craziness. Good riddance.
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

The_Hero_of_Men wrote:
swincor__ wrote:
The_Hero_of_Men wrote:

Thank you.
I think swincor is yanking your chain by responding like Frontier. Although he didn't call you a faggot homo stupid retard, so it kind of misses the authenticity.