Hitting Home.

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Hitting Home.

Post by CheezeRaider »

Just yesterday afternoon, I was inside Starbucks getting my caffeine fix. When I noticed the man I thought that was in front of me was a women instead, with a very butch haircut. Now I wouldn't have thought of much of it. Except for the fact that she was with a very attractive woman (LA 9), who was with a young child of around 5 or 6 years of age. As they talked to each other, I could tell they were lovers. I estimate that both women were in the low to mid 20's.

As I glanced at the young boy, I began to ask myself in silence.... is this innocent boy destined to learn how to be a man from a butch lesbian? Was the biological father of the child forced to pay child support so his son can be raised by a dyke? And is the man also force to pay alimony to add to the insult. As the three walked out of the Starbucks, I briefly made eye contact with the dyke... and I know the truth.... another brother had fallen.

In addition...

Last night, I went to the County Puyallup Fair. I meet up with some members of my family and a daughter of an very old family friend (which I wont name) we were all catching up. I've known this girl most of my life. After the Fair closed for the night, we all decided to do the cheepo’ fast food dinner to save a few buck. From there, I learned this girl (can’t call her a woman after what I learned) She's a single mother with 2 children from 2 different father.

As the talk continued, this girl wanted to get smashed for the night, but my sister pointed out to the girl that the girl was out of sick days. She admitted from her own mouth that she had used up all her sick days from nights of hangover. But still wanted to go out and drink. WTF. I was thinking, why the hell isn't she home with her kids. Then she continues says she's waiting for the $2400 back child support so she can hit the Hawaiian beach. WTF... that money is for child support not her vacation money.

I was too disgusted to stay any longer, so I left early. On the way home my cousin tells me that that stupid girl had just recently gone to Las Vegas for 1 1/2 week while someone else watch her 2 kids. This girl is 1st gen immigrant asian-caucasion born. Because I know her mother, I had actually expected better, but there seem to be very little a mother can do when a daughter has totally embrace the American entitlement mindset.

Mind you, as I thought of writing this, there were no feelings of anger or hate. I simply felt compelled to write this because.... I think I was simply disappointed and had to share this.

You know, you read about these things and hear from friends and people you know (I do my best to avoid people like this). But when you actually see it with your own eyes it can drive a sane person to drinking. Because this shit is too insane to be happening. But we all know it is happening every day.

I don't know when I'll be back to US of A as I have many families here. Next week I pick up my passport and my flight day is Nov 30. I need to unplug and take a break from US of A. I can't watch the nation's family fall apart. We all know a good family makes a good nation to live in. A soldier knows when to retreat.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Hitting Home.

Post by zboy1 »

CheezeRaider wrote:Just yesterday afternoon, I was inside Starbucks getting my caffeine fix. When I noticed the man I thought that was in front of me was a women instead, with a very butch haircut. Now I wouldn't have thought of much of it. Except for the fact that she was with a very attractive woman (LA 9), who was with a young child of around 5 or 6 years of age. As they talked to each other, I could tell they were lovers. I estimate that both women were in the low to mid 20's.

As I glanced at the young boy, I began to ask myself in silence.... is this innocent boy destined to learn how to be a man from a butch lesbian? Was the biological father of the child forced to pay child support so his son can be raised by a dyke? And is the man also force to pay alimony to add to the insult. As the three walked out of the Starbucks, I briefly made eye contact with the dyke... and I know the truth.... another brother had fallen.

In addition...

Last night, I went to the County Puyallup Fair. I meet up with some members of my family and a daughter of an very old family friend (which I wont name) we were all catching up. I've known this girl most of my life. After the Fair closed for the night, we all decided to do the cheepo’ fast food dinner to save a few buck. From there, I learned this girl (can’t call her a woman after what I learned) She's a single mother with 2 children from 2 different father.

As the talk continued, this girl wanted to get smashed for the night, but my sister pointed out to the girl that the girl was out of sick days. She admitted from her own mouth that she had used up all her sick days from nights of hangover. But still wanted to go out and drink. WTF. I was thinking, why the hell isn't she home with her kids. Then she continues says she's waiting for the $2400 back child support so she can hit the Hawaiian beach. WTF... that money is for child support not her vacation money.

I was too disgusted to stay any longer, so I left early. On the way home my cousin tells me that that stupid girl had just recently gone to Las Vegas for 1 1/2 week while someone else watch her 2 kids. This girl is 1st gen immigrant asian-caucasion born. Because I know her mother, I had actually expected better, but there seem to be very little a mother can do when a daughter has totally embrace the American entitlement mindset.

Mind you, as I thought of writing this, there were no feelings of anger or hate. I simply felt compelled to write this because.... I think I was simply disappointed and had to share this.

You know, you read about these things and hear from friends and people you know (I do my best to avoid people like this). But when you actually see it with your own eyes it can drive a sane person to drinking. Because this shit is too insane to be happening. But we all know it is happening every day.

I don't know when I'll be back to US of A as I have many families here. Next week I pick up my passport and my flight day is Nov 30. I need to unplug and take a break from US of A. I can't watch the nation's family fall apart. We all know a good family makes a good nation to live in. A soldier knows when to retreat.
Yes, sadly, the moral underpinnings that made this country great is slowly being swept away in favor of an entitled, selfish society. I too, notice these kinds of things around me everyday. It helps to be awake and knowledgeable and you will see truth all around you. Unfortunately, most people are still brainwashed, too stupid, or too dumb to notice.
Think Different
Junior Poster

Post by Think Different »

Where are you heading to?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

BTW, Cheezeraider, what country are you going to? I too, have the need to leave this damn country. I have family in Korea, I'm thinking once I finish my degree I'm going to head over there to teach English.
Think Different
Junior Poster

zboy1 wrote:BTW, Cheezeraider, what country are you going to? I too, have the need to leave this damn country. I have family in Korea, I'm thinking once I finish my degree I'm going to head over there to teach English.
Here you go, zboy1: http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/korea/
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Think Different wrote:
zboy1 wrote:BTW, Cheezeraider, what country are you going to? I too, have the need to leave this damn country. I have family in Korea, I'm thinking once I finish my degree I'm going to head over there to teach English.
Here you go, zboy1: http://www.eslcafe.com/jobs/korea/
Thanks a lot, ThinkDifferent.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

I'm not sure of my real destinations, but I wanted to stop by Japan, but the Yen keeps rising. $3000 per month ain't shit in Japan. So, I'll go to Korea (but I'll avoid Seoul as the cost of living is going out of control there too), then decide where I'll go from there once I'm on Asian soil. However I am very interested in getting a Doctor of Science Degree in Physics from either Russia or Ukraine. My research indicated their Physics program is top. I may go to Thailand and go scuba diving or go to Vladivostok and do the Trans-Siberian rail across Russia. Everything is up in the air. Hell may even drop by in PI and say hi to Winston and Ladislav. I don't know. Maybe I'll just get lost on earth and go where ever the winds carry me. haha.
Think Different
Junior Poster

CheezeRaider wrote:I'm not sure of my real destinations, but I wanted to stop by Japan, but the Yen keeps rising. $3000 per month ain't shit in Japan. So, I'll go to Korea (but I'll avoid Seoul as the cost of living is going out of control there too), then decide where I'll go from there once I'm on Asian soil. However I am very interested in getting a Doctor of Science Degree in Physics from either Russia or Ukraine. My research indicated their Physics program is top. I may go to Thailand and go scuba diving or go to Vladivostok and do the Trans-Siberian rail across Russia. Everything is up in the air. Hell may even drop by in PI and say hi to Winston and Ladislav. I don't know. Maybe I'll just get lost on earth and go where ever the winds carry me. haha.
As Ladislav mentioned on here recently, although a degree from certain Russian universities can be prestigious and the education truly is top-notch, Russian universities have fallen far in the minds of the international community due to the perception that a degree can now be bought for the right amount of money. Thus, it may be hard to land a good job with that degree, once it's completed. Just look at all the Russian women with advanced engineering degrees who can't get a job that pays well. Perhaps Asia will value the Russia degrees more than the West does. I don't know.
CheezeRaider
Freshman Poster

Post by CheezeRaider »

Think Different wrote:
CheezeRaider wrote:I'm not sure of my real destinations, but I wanted to stop by Japan, but the Yen keeps rising. $3000 per month ain't shit in Japan. So, I'll go to Korea (but I'll avoid Seoul as the cost of living is going out of control there too), then decide where I'll go from there once I'm on Asian soil. However I am very interested in getting a Doctor of Science Degree in Physics from either Russia or Ukraine. My research indicated their Physics program is top. I may go to Thailand and go scuba diving or go to Vladivostok and do the Trans-Siberian rail across Russia. Everything is up in the air. Hell may even drop by in PI and say hi to Winston and Ladislav. I don't know. Maybe I'll just get lost on earth and go where ever the winds carry me. haha.
As Ladislav mentioned on here recently, although a degree from certain Russian universities can be prestigious and the education truly is top-notch, Russian universities have fallen far in the minds of the international community due to the perception that a degree can now be bought for the right amount of money. Thus, it may be hard to land a good job with that degree, once it's completed. Just look at all the Russian women with advanced engineering degrees who can't get a job that pays well. Perhaps Asia will value the Russia degrees more than the West does. I don't know.
You are very correct about the degree purchases. However, to get the Doctor of Science degree. You have to publish around 6+ scientific journal and defend your thesis. Also, if I am correct, conduct actual research in the field.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

WTF. That never happens here. My wife would never ask for that kind of crazy money.

I think you should move like I did, man. The women are sweet, feminine and low cost.

Just ask boycottwomen and me. We moved and never looked back to that damn hellhole. :roll: