help Winston, how to approach Russian women ?

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

help Winston, how to approach Russian women ?

Post by ssjparris »

Hey i just approached some russian girls here in L.A. and there was a huge contrast between the two. i could tell one of them had been here to long. she was really defensive when i said hi. the other one just got here. very open and approachable NOT defensive.

okay the one that was open did not want to shake hands. The defensive russian bitch told me that russians don't meet by shaking hands. so okay far enough.

Funny how there was a contrast between the two.

one was a super bitch and the other was a sweet sweet feminine happy lady.

but how do you meet them politely and for them to open up. anyway possible.

the russian bitch also told me that russians are not open to strangers they do not know. or talk to people they don't know. your videos show otherwise. stupid russian bitch....hahahahaaha... :lol:

thanks winston
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well if someone doesn't want to meet you, there's not much you can do about it. You can try to make them laugh or something. Sometimes that helps. Or just talk to them in Russian to get them curious about how you know Russian words. Or ask them open ended questions. Or flirt or say something funny to make them laugh. But if they're not interested, you can't do much about it.

Just go to Russia and try it. You'll see. It's effortless. Just say "Devushka?" (Miss?) and 50 percent of them will stop and talk to you. That's all I did. And it worked.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Re: help Winston, how to approach Russian women ?

Post by The Arab »

ssjparris wrote:Hey i just approached some russian girls here in L.A. and there was a huge contrast between the two. i could tell one of them had been here to long. she was really defensive when i said hi. the other one just got here. very open and approachable NOT defensive.

okay the one that was open did not want to shake hands. The defensive russian bitch told me that russians don't meet by shaking hands. so okay far enough.

the russian bitch also told me that russians are not open to strangers they do not know. or talk to people they don't know. your videos show otherwise. stupid russian bitch....hahahahaaha... :lol:

thanks winston
It's because you're black , and didn't sound confident.

Trust me.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

Winston wrote:Well if someone doesn't want to meet you, there's not much you can do about it. You can try to make them laugh or something. Sometimes that helps. Or just talk to them in Russian to get them curious about how you know Russian words. Or ask them open ended questions. Or flirt or say something funny to make them laugh. But if they're not interested, you can't do much about it.

Just go to Russia and try it. You'll see. It's effortless. Just say "Devushka?" (Miss?) and 50 percent of them will stop and talk to you. That's all I did. And it worked.
okay cool bro thanks abunch !!!.
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Re: help Winston, how to approach Russian women ?

Post by ssjparris »

The Arab wrote:
ssjparris wrote:Hey i just approached some russian girls here in L.A. and there was a huge contrast between the two. i could tell one of them had been here to long. she was really defensive when i said hi. the other one just got here. very open and approachable NOT defensive.

thanks winston
It's because you're black , and didn't sound confident.

Trust me.
because i was black...it was easy getting a date with a native russian here in the states for me.

because i was black...yet one russian beauty flirted with me. this was after talking to her. so it can't be because i was not confident.

from now on i will ignore your comments to me. you just keep pushing an argument with me. officially ignored now.
The Arab
Freshman Poster

Post by The Arab »

You mad son ?

Where did you bump into these Ruskies ? Westwood village ? Midvale ? Q's Billiards or Cabo Cantina around Barrington ?
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

Crap, you gotta grow up! Why do you keep trying to meet people? What's the point?

I met 2 Russian women in the nightclub that lived in the U.S. for 10-15 years, both of them were from NY, but visited. They were ugly and trashy 37-40 y.o. by Russian standards. I tried to talk to them and their response? "We don't date or talk to Russian men. You want a Russian girl? Go to Russia, you are in America now". So that way they let me know I am garbage and they are only dating American guys now! Oh boy I was f***ing MADDDD!!! I make more than both of those shallow dumb old ugly bitches COMBINED! If they would ever say something like that in Russia, they would get slapped in the face, and not just once!

So who cares about Russian chicks in America? Many of them are as shallow as other American sluts! Screw them and move to other country!
ssjparris
Junior Poster

Post by ssjparris »

have2fly wrote:Crap, you gotta grow up! Why do you keep trying to meet people? What's the point?

I met 2 Russian women in the nightclub that lived in the U.S. for 10-15 years, both of them were from NY, but visited. They were ugly and trashy 37-40 y.o. by Russian standards. I tried to talk to them and their response? "We don't date or talk to Russian men. You want a Russian girl? Go to Russia, you are in America now". So that way they let me know I am garbage and they are only dating American guys now! Oh boy I was f***ing MADDDD!!! I make more than both of those shallow dumb old ugly bitches COMBINED! If they would ever say something like that in Russia, they would get slapped in the face, and not just once!

So who cares about Russian chicks in America? Many of them are as shallow as other American sluts! Screw them and move to other country!
thanks for your response. greatly appreciated. wow i feel for you man. that is just plain stupid how these foreign women think here. this includes japanese they like to talk english and DROP their language. and DON'T want japanese guys they just want to f**k a white guy. they start to obtain the disdainful male hate thing just because that is how it is in america. haahhaha.