Guys who've been abroad - Describe the typical approach

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

PunyBEAST wrote:When I was in Peru, I was frequently approached by women at coffee shops, restaurants, and stores stc... Didn't even have to go to a nightclub. During my time there, I was on a language exchange program at a university -- I honestly can't describe the feeling of how overwhelmed I was with the attention I got from the girls their. That experience gave me confidence I still have with me to this day. I went out to dinner with some of them but nothing happened since I had a GF back in states (worst mistake of my life.) I can guarantee with 100% certainty that almost all of those nights would have ended in me getting laid had I made a move.

Seriously guys, if you are blonde, in decent shape, and can speak at least a decent amount of Spanish, Peru may just be the easiest place to hook up. Plus the girls there IMHO are VERY friendly and very pretty, especially if you have a thing for darker-skinned Latinas.

I've spent limited amounts of time in Asia (China primarily) and Eastern Europe also. Didn't really try to meet women in China since I just don't find Asian women that good looking and was at a conference for most of the two weeks I was there. In Eastern Europe I met some cute girls at nightclubs in Russia and Poland (being from the US seems to really help there), and it was definitely an easier process than here in the US, the women were MUCH less likely to approach me than in Peru.
You only received all of that attention not only because you are blond, but it's also because Peruvians are extremely self-hating. Even the immigration officers (male and female) were nasty to a couple of African people whom were trying to get their exit stamp so they can go to Ecuador.

I bet that most Peruanos are like that because Lima is the initial point of entry for the Spanish conquistadors, viceroys, among other Spanish settlers. Spanish were known for spreading the supremacy of how great blue eyes and blond hair is and were decrying out that the indigenos/indios were fugly ugly...or anything else dark/black-colored.

Remember: the Moors ruled the Iberian Peninsula for 800 yrs. "smashing" their women....running the show....making the Spanish hate anything darker than they. So after the Moor's reign was over, Spanish jumped up and claimed how superior to anything darker than they.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Yeah but now adhering to the topic, my approach was brute force hacking into these chicks.

I would figuratively pull out my dick on them letting them know that I'm a no-nonsense man.

Since the majority of the women outside of the Anglosphere don't have as many options as their western female counterparts, they realize that he whom hath the gold makes the rules.

If you want to f**k them, don't tell them. Get their ass over to your house. Don't spend any currency on those women unless they prove themselves to be worthier.

Now if they are genuine from the "jump" by making sandwiches (by request or on her own accord), sucking your dick without you hinting for it, and clean your house for you, then you're good-to-go.

I had a Pinay 45 year old aerobic instructor in the Philippines like that. Was there for me hand and foot - you guys saw my flicks.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

PunyBEAST
Freshman Poster

Post by PunyBEAST »

[quote]You only received all of that attention not only because you are blond, but it's also because Peruvians are extremely self-hating. Even the immigration officers (male and female) were nasty to a couple of African people whom were trying to get their exit stamp so they can go to Ecuador.

I bet that most Peruanos are like that because Lima is the initial point of entry for the Spanish conquistadors, viceroys, among other Spanish settlers. Spanish were known for spreading the supremacy of how great blue eyes and blond hair is and were decrying out that the indigenos/indios were fugly ugly...or anything else dark/black-colored.

Remember: the Moors ruled the Iberian Peninsula for 800 yrs. "smashing" their women....running the show....making the Spanish hate anything darker than they. So after the Moor's reign was over, Spanish jumped up and claimed how superior to anything darker than they.
[/quote]

Sure... and plenty of American guys only go for Asian women because they are Asian, plenty of American women only go for black guys because they are black, etc... Don't see how this is any different. Might as well take advantage of it to hook up (I'm most definitely not looking to marry.)

Also, I have yet to hear of a Latin American country where being very dark skinned will get you showered with love and acceptance from the rest of society. Don't see how Peru is any different from the rest of Latin America in this regard.
manly5000
Freshman Poster

Post by manly5000 »

Well, I'm a dark-haired dude... no blondie here. Guess it sucks to be me then...

Though my skin is pale as all f**k, maybe that'll count for something?

Women suck. Shallow harlots, all of them.
Out in the world living the dream!
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

E_Irizarry wrote:
PunyBEAST wrote:When I was in Peru, I was frequently approached by women at coffee shops, restaurants, and stores stc... Didn't even have to go to a nightclub. During my time there, I was on a language exchange program at a university -- I honestly can't describe the feeling of how overwhelmed I was with the attention I got from the girls their. That experience gave me confidence I still have with me to this day. I went out to dinner with some of them but nothing happened since I had a GF back in states (worst mistake of my life.) I can guarantee with 100% certainty that almost all of those nights would have ended in me getting laid had I made a move.

Seriously guys, if you are blonde, in decent shape, and can speak at least a decent amount of Spanish, Peru may just be the easiest place to hook up. Plus the girls there IMHO are VERY friendly and very pretty, especially if you have a thing for darker-skinned Latinas.

I've spent limited amounts of time in Asia (China primarily) and Eastern Europe also. Didn't really try to meet women in China since I just don't find Asian women that good looking and was at a conference for most of the two weeks I was there. In Eastern Europe I met some cute girls at nightclubs in Russia and Poland (being from the US seems to really help there), and it was definitely an easier process than here in the US, the women were MUCH less likely to approach me than in Peru.
You only received all of that attention not only because you are blond, but it's also because Peruvians are extremely self-hating. Even the immigration officers (male and female) were nasty to a couple of African people whom were trying to get their exit stamp so they can go to Ecuador.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

PunyBEAST wrote:

Sure... and plenty of American guys only go for Asian women because they are Asian, plenty of American women only go for black guys because they are black, etc... Don't see how this is any different. Might as well take advantage of it to hook up (I'm most definitely not looking to marry.)

Also, I have yet to hear of a Latin American country where being very dark skinned will get you showered with love and acceptance from the rest of society. Don't see how Peru is any different from the rest of Latin America in this regard.
I hope that Contrarian Expatriate runs across this thread and answers your question. I think he'd explain it best.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

I think men who travel overseas are in for culture shock when they see just how friendly and approachable the women are. Then, when they come back to the US, they will get reverse culture shock, when they are back in the United Unfriendly Feminists States of America. :lol:
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."