Washed Up Black American Women

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Washed Up Black American Women

Post by ErikHeaven »

If you want you can check out this video from RickScorpio1. He breaks them down like a shotgun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MadVR-UN ... ure=colike It is better if you want one to go to Africa or maybe some other conservative place like the Caribbean.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

odbo
Veteran Poster

HAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHA

Post by odbo »

odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

http://www.mediaite.com/online/psycholo ... her-women/

Does anyone know where I can find Satoshi Kanazawa's Psychology Today article on black women being the most unattractive group? The black feminazis had it censored. I'd like to print a bunch out and pass by the women's studies courses at college. :lol:

Here's previous info on this illusive article. viewtopic.php?t=10439
onezero4u
Freshman Poster

Post by onezero4u »

new title: act like p***y...think like a castrated panty stain.
marriage is a 3 ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and then suffering.
Fenix
Junior Poster

Re: HAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHA

Post by Fenix »

odbo wrote:Image
I lost all respect for this f***ing man. His mangina issues and his hatred for atheists (black ones) has turned me off to this "man." Harvey and Tyler Perry are the black plague (pun intended). Black women eat that shit up. Making money off of black women's woes and throwing black men under the bus is his M.O. f**k him.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Black women are pretty f***ing sexy, if you ask me. But I have seen that American black women suck shit, so better to find black girls from other places in the world. Also, many indian girls in southern India have very dark skin, so I guess they could be considered black, but they are f***ing smoking hot!
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Re: Washed Up Black American Women

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ErikHeaven wrote:If you want you can check out this video from RickScorpio1. He breaks them down like a shotgun. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MadVR-UN ... ure=colike It is better if you want one to go to Africa or maybe some other conservative place like the Caribbean.
It's all true.
newlife
Freshman Poster

Post by newlife »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Black women are pretty f***ing sexy, if you ask me. But I have seen that American black women suck shit, so better to find black girls from other places in the world. Also, many indian girls in southern India have very dark skin, so I guess they could be considered black, but they are f***ing smoking hot!
Whoa. You need to introduce me to these dark hotties. :shock:

My Thai wife has brown skin, but I'm more into the chocolate colored kind. :shock:
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

The video is down now. I would have loved to take a look at it. I've ALWAYS found black women to be the least attractive of all women, ever since an early age - though I never bothered to throw science in the mix. I'm a black man, but my ideal mate was always a vision of a caucasian, or Latin, or Asian, or non-black mixed woman.
As I got older, I've noticed that black women have blatant manly traits (both behavioral and physical). Hell, black women in general are starting to look like male transvestites, in my opinion, and it never even dawned on me that the science of their high testosterone levels (as the studies and research revealed) may very well be the cause of this. Of course men (given the option) are going to pursue, court, and mate with non-black women! Black women need to change their attitudes, too - Is there anything more disgusting than a testosterone-fueled, rude, ebonic-speaking, loud, man-in-drag looking, entitled black woman built like a linebacker? f**k no. The only people interested in black women are manginas and black-curious non-black men who don't know better. Non-black women are far more feminine, thus they are more physically attractive than black women will ever be, THUS real men want them. It's 2012, and any man still willing to be in a relationship with a black woman and their "Miss Independent", "Ms. Baller", and "Diva" mentalities, simply does not know he has options.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:The video is down now. I would have loved to take a look at it. I've ALWAYS found black women to be the least attractive of all women, ever since an early age - though I never bothered to throw science in the mix. I'm a black man, but my ideal mate was always a vision of a caucasian, or Latin, or Asian, or non-black mixed woman.
As I got older, I've noticed that black women have blatant manly traits (both behavioral and physical). Hell, black women in general are starting to look like male transvestites, in my opinion, and it never even dawned on me that the science of their high testosterone levels (as the studies and research revealed) may very well be the cause of this. Of course men (given the option) are going to pursue, court, and mate with non-black women! Black women need to change their attitudes, too - Is there anything more disgusting than a testosterone-fueled, rude, ebonic-speaking, loud, man-in-drag looking, entitled black woman built like a linebacker? f**k no. The only people interested in black women are manginas and black-curious non-black men who don't know better. Non-black women are far more feminine, thus they are more physically attractive than black women will ever be, THUS real men want them. It's 2012, and any man still willing to be in a relationship with a black woman and their "Miss Independent", "Ms. Baller", and "Diva" mentalities, simply does not know he has options.
anyone who says black women are not attractive as not seen black women from peru,ecuador,colombia,panama and brasil yet.
as far as the u.s.a yes a lot of them are ugly but at the same time there are good looking ones it is just the ugly ones are the loudest and most noticed and in your face so those are the ones you are going to see here.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

skateboardstephen, of course I'm not talking about Latin women with dark skin. I am specifically talking about western black women - American, Canadian, British, etc. Women from the countries that you have named are likely of Latin decent. Comparing a black woman to a woman from Brazil or from Ecuador?? C'mon!! That's a no-brainer and then some!
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:skateboardstephen, of course I'm not talking about Latin women with dark skin. I am specifically talking about western black women - American, Canadian, British, etc. Women from the countries that you have named are likely of Latin decent. Comparing a black woman to a woman from Brazil or from Ecuador?? C'mon!! That's a no-brainer and then some!
What are you talking about? There more Brazilians of African decent in Brazil than in America... He is talking about Afro-Brazilians, just as there are Afro-Colombians, Afro-Cubans, etc, etc.

They are not of Latin decent, they are of African-decent, resulting of Dutch, Portuguese and Spain Slave Trade.

There are attractive Black Women. Yes some look manish, but you can find that in Scandinavia and some other countries where unfeminine looking women are common and thought of as "ugly".

My opinion is that there are just fewer attractive Black Women, than Latin or White Women. Dig long enough and you can find your own version of Rosario Dawnson or Lisa Raye.

Takes too much digging for me personally.
odbo
Veteran Poster

Re: HAHAHAHAhAHHAHAHAHA

Post by odbo »

Phoenix Sosa wrote:Harvey and Tyler Perry are the black plague (pun intended). Black women eat that shit up. Making money off of black women's woes and throwing black men under the bus is his M.O. f**k him.
I found the "white" version of Steve Harvey or Tyler Perry by the way.

Nothing stupifies an audience quite like a comedian. And those Jewish comedians are so funny, I just can't get enough. :x
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

All_That_Is_Man wrote:skateboardstephen, of course I'm not talking about Latin women with dark skin. I am specifically talking about western black women - American, Canadian, British, etc. Women from the countries that you have named are likely of Latin decent. Comparing a black woman to a woman from Brazil or from Ecuador?? C'mon!! That's a no-brainer and then some!
latin women with dark skin you sound like a black dominican tying to say he isn't black when you say that.black women in brasil are black not of latin decent where did you get that from.latino is not a race it a culture and languange.black people in brasil do have european decent just like black americans but it is so little that it is insignificant. just like there are whites in brasil that are not of african nor portuguese decent but of german or italian decent..there really is no visible difference between my girl friend who is afro brasilian and a black american (and she calls her self black)just a difference in attitude that makes them more attractive but she has african features dark skin broad nose kinky hair there is no mistaking her for anything other than black. you are talking about mixed or mestiço hispanic women i'm talking about women in latin america who are obviously black.look better because of better diet and attitude.the people in my avitar are brasilian.

i think a lot of us black men use the attitude excuse a little to much including my self in my past and i think it is more about looks we have fed into the european beauty standard and just simply been brain washed to see euro features as superior to the point where some dudes are even calling to most beautiful black women with banging ass body and everything ugly.

my sister is a good example(i not saying this cause she is my sister im saying it because it is the truth) she is not ghetto at all has a good attitude great career nice body because she goes to the gym every day.shes a nails done hair done type of girl.but has told me the horror stories of her being rejected by black men because she is black.and these dudes made it obvious that they were tying to hollar at her white girlfriends instead to make it worse she lives in a white town in virginia i have not seen her with a boyfriend in years any one who is my friend on facebook can see pics of her on my facebook to see what i am talking about.so i can see the other side of this.dudes just simply do not like the way black women look.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
DCX_10
Freshman Poster

Re: Washed Up Black American Women

Post by DCX_10 »

Deleted
Last edited by DCX_10 on August 13th, 2012, 7:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.