Computer games

Discuss and talk about any general topic.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Computer games

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Anyone on here play computer games?

Favorites are Baldur's Gate 2 and Diablo 2. Probably are the best f***ing games ever made.

So, which computer games do you play, and are you into RPGs in particular?

Here's a few more notable mentions:

Final Fantasy 8
Zork Grand Inquisitor
Zork Nemesis
Metal Gear Solid
Myst 1, 2, 3
Blade Runner
Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic
Deus Ex
Ultima Ascension
Ultima 7, 8, & 9
Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind
Planescape: Torment
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

My personal Top Twenty Five Games of all Time: (I chose 25 because it would be impossible for me to pick a top ten list--considering how many great games that exist!).

--Goldeneye 007 (N64)

-Super Mario 64 (N64)

--Zelda Ocarina of Time (N64)

--Deus Ex (PC)

--Street Fighter 2 (Arcade)

--Super Mario Bros. (NES)

--Chrono Chross (Playstation)

--Half Life 2 (PC)

--Doom (PC)

--Final Fantasy 6 (III in the U.S.) (SNES)

--Super Metroid (SNES)

--Tetris

--Legend of Zelda (A link to the Past) (SNES)

--Final Fantasy 7 (PS1)

--System Shock 2 (PC)

--Super Mario Kart (SNES)

--Pac Man (Arcade)

--Chrono Trigger (SNES)

--Diablo (PC)

--Mike Tysons Punch Out (NES)

--Resident Evil 4 (Gamecube)

--Grand Theft Auto Vice City (PS2)

--Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (X-box)

--Metal Gear Solid (PS1)

--Castlevania Symphony of the Night (PS1) or Rondo of Blood (PC Engine). I couldn't decide between the two.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

So, tell me why you liked Diablo and Star Wars KNights of the Old Republic? Is that the Star Wars game that is an RPG made by the same people who made Baldur's Gate?
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:So, tell me why you liked Diablo and Star Wars KNights of the Old Republic? Is that the Star Wars game that is an RPG made by the same people who made Baldur's Gate?
I like RPGs in general. SWKOTR is one of the best RPGs in history. I see that you are a fan of it as well, Boycott. The only version of Baldur's Gate I played was on the PS2. I never got to play it on the PC. I should pick up an old copy at GOG.com and try it out one day. I hear a lot of great things said about Planescape Torment as well.
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

I'm an aviation buff, and X-Plane 9 by Laminar Research is my all time favorite -- pretty much the only "game" I play. Its as realistic as flight dynamics get. It is actually FAA certified (with proper software and hardware/flight control setup) for use as a training utility.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
Hook
Freshman Poster

Post by Hook »

jcris7 wrote:I'm an aviation buff, and X-Plane 9 by Laminar Research is my all time favorite -- pretty much the only "game" I play. Its as realistic as flight dynamics get. It is actually FAA certified (with proper software and hardware/flight control setup) for use as a training utility.
Which Level? I know it isn't gonna be Level D, but maybe C or B. I used to work for a flight sim company and their Level D sims would cost about $1.2 million just for the image generators and projectors. They had columnating mirrors so all out-the-window scenery would look like it was way out there as far as your eye focusing was concerned. The IGs had 32 GB of texture RAM, and that was 10 years ago. You could actually see the individual pebbles in the runway when you took off.

It was fun to take my friends down on the weekends to the demonstrator. Too bad I got laid off from there about 6 years ago.
Last edited by Hook on October 19th, 2011, 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Pfft....

I've played so many games, all the elder scrolls.

soul calibur

dead or alive

counter strike

half life

lineage2

fallen earth

dead rising 1 and 2

dead island

left 4 dead 1 and 2

demons soul

dark soul

batman arkam asylum

mario/super/64

the list could go on forever!

mirrors edge

silent hill series

resident evil

I'm going to stop now, but yeah.

My favorites are mirrors edge, rainbow six vegas 2, dark soul, saints row 2, grand theft auto 4, silent hill 2, 3, rook, home coming, soul calibur 4, dead or alive 4, oblivion.

ok I've gotta stop...lol
Dogboy86
Freshman Poster

Post by Dogboy86 »

Fallout III & Fallout New Vegas! SWKoTOR rules all.... :)
"Never underestimate the predictability of stupidity"!!!